Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Which version of Lopunny is better?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  first
  second
  something totally different
View Results

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 pm
I recently just had the idea to do a gijinka version of this pokemon but it seems they're are no good official ones. I found two though that seemed really cool.

User Image

-AND-

User Image

Now there's plenty of pro's and con's to both but either way I can't seem to decide. And the second one, even though she's showing off her a**, I would totally make it look really cute in the front and more Victorian.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm
I like the first one because it seems less slutty (no offense) and also the first one seems more manageable.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:33 pm
yeah, the second one does seem slutty, but she also is in a provocative position. I just reeeally like the pinstripes and the style of the dress/hair. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Sorry for double post. It seems 2 people both vote the first one. And no one votes the second.

Thanks for the input so far even if it is only a little. :3  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 am
I think the slut-ness of the second one is just the way the artist drew her in that position... and Lopunny is one of the Pokemon furry favorites so... yeah.

The first one has such a faint Lopunny influence that there is a high chance that no one would recognize you. I would go for the second one. It is more recognizable as a Lopunny and you get to wear a simple lolita/maid dress and brown tights!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am
Personally I like the style of the first one, but I don't doubt you could make the second one work.

The second one does have a simpler costume and is more recognizable, and like Charmful IncarnatE I would go with that one~

MadHatterzMouse

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am
Well it seems most are deciding the first one. I'll keep that one in mind. But I still think I'll check back here every so often to see if it changes. :3 Thanks for all the input guys.  
Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games