Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:09 pm
This is a place where you can discuss ongoing events in the WWE.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:17 pm
In reference to Batista going to Smackdown!, as much as I hate it, I think he will for two reasons:

1: Raw had the main event last year and Smackdown! had it the year before that. So, I believe that it will continue to alternate.
2: He needs to get the hell away from Triple H.  

Pharaoh Ramases

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:20 pm
Pharaoh Ramases
In reference to Batista going to Smackdown!, as much as I hate it, I think he will for two reasons:

1: Raw had the main event last year and Smackdown! had it the year before that. So, I believe that it will continue to alternate.
2: He needs to get the hell away from Triple H.

I am going to have to disagree with you. I believe that the JBL tape is bogus. I also believe that Triple H set up the tape and wanted to lure Batista to Smackdown. But soon, we'll see that Batista figures it out and will want to destroy the Game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:26 pm
Does anyone remember Batista's debut in the WWE as D-Von's assistant?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:29 pm
Hmm, I missed Smackdown! and RAW this week, must haved missed an important detail...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:32 pm
Corollaresse
Hmm, I missed Smackdown! and RAW this week, must haved missed an important detail...
You just missed the JBL tape.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:34 pm
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
Right...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:36 pm
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
Right...

On the tape, JBL was seen leaving The Royal Rumble. He said to one of his henchmen that Dave Batista was not in his league.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:37 pm
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
Right...

On the tape, JBL was seen leaving The Royal Rumble. He said to one of his henchmen that Dave Batista was not in his league.
So now you think he's going to Smackdown to get JBL?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:43 pm
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
Right...

Not really.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:45 pm
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
The Noble Guardian
Corollaresse
Right...

That's not the complete story.

Teddy Long also showed up and offered Batista a lot of money to switch. Trying to get him to do the same thing that Benoit did last year.

Also, three matches announced for Raw this week and the main event at No Way Out.

Raw:
Submission Match: Benoit vs. Jericho
Tag Titles: La Resistance vs. Regal & Tajiri
World Championship: Triple H vs. Edge

No Way Out: JBL vs. Big Show in a Barb Wire Steel Cage match  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:51 pm
It sounds interesting. I don't think he should go to Smackdown. But of course, I don't get to decide things like that. I hope edge wins his match, HHH has had the title too long. Plus I'd rather see Edge have it over Orton or Batista.  

Corollaresse

kid fresh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:33 pm
I think it would be great if Batista jumped to smackdown for awhile...never mentioning his Royal Rumble ticket into Wrestlemania.

While on SmackDown he challanges JBL or Big Show (depending on who wins No Way Out) and wins the title.

Meanwhile Triple H loses the title to Edge

Wrestlemania comes around and Batista decideds to use his Royal Rumble ticket to challange Edge for the World Heavyweight Title.

He beats Edge and becomes the first Undisputed Champion in a damn long time. WWE combineds the titles once again (the World Heavyweight and WWE titles) into the Undisputed World Championship.

this frees up a title fued with anyone from both brands.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:24 pm
Dark Tensen
I think it would be great if Batista jumped to smackdown for awhile...never mentioning his Royal Rumble ticket into Wrestlemania.

While on SmackDown he challanges JBL or Big Show (depending on who wins No Way Out) and wins the title.

Meanwhile Triple H loses the title to Edge

Wrestlemania comes around and Batista decideds to use his Royal Rumble ticket to challange Edge for the World Heavyweight Title.

He beats Edge and becomes the first Undisputed Champion in a damn long time. WWE combineds the titles once again (the World Heavyweight and WWE titles) into the Undisputed World Championship.

this frees up a title fued with anyone from both brands.
Actually, I wanted Chris Benoit to win the Royal Rumble again and head on over to Smackdown to capture his first-ever WWE Championship.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

vax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:12 pm
i doubt it, considering what batista said recently about the Smackdown! roster.....heres a little quote

"I don't consider it a rivalry at all. We're a better show, period. There's no comparison. I feel for Smackdown, I just don't know whats going on over there. I try to watch the shows but, for me, they're hard to sit through. And that really makes me sick as it should be a top show. I've watched their tapings live and it seems like a lot of the guys couldn't care less. There's a lack of passion and pride. They need the stress of a live show on them, like we have. A lot of them think: "Oh, it's taped. If I mess up, we'll just redo it." They're more worried about where they're going after the show, which also makes me sick because it means they're not there to work."  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games