Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Leakage.... music festival style.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diffun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 pm
and i'm not talking the kind where you pee into a plastic bottle because security won't let you out the side barriers when you're upfront

so... yeah, the Soundwave lineup for next year may or may not have been leaked.... (okay, it was) i was buzzing at uni all day when my friend had only texted me about one band, i just got home and saw the flyer.
it (soundwave) shall be providing me with my guilty pleasure music fix for a while...

so, has anyone else (in Australia, obviously) seen it yet? i don't want to post it because some people get a bit strange about that kind of thing. unless you guys would like me to.

oh, and my brother just about peed himself when i started reading it out to him as soon as he walked in the door.

(we're hoping it's true, and that tickets don't sell out instantly, though they're likely to)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 am
ghetto trash
and i'm not talking the kind where you pee into a plastic bottle because security won't let you out the side barriers when you're upfront

so... yeah, the Soundwave lineup for next year may or may not have been leaked.... (okay, it was) i was buzzing at uni all day when my friend had only texted me about one band, i just got home and saw the flyer.
it (soundwave) shall be providing me with my guilty pleasure music fix for a while...

so, has anyone else (in Australia, obviously) seen it yet? i don't want to post it because some people get a bit strange about that kind of thing. unless you guys would like me to.

oh, and my brother just about peed himself when i started reading it out to him as soon as he walked in the door.

(we're hoping it's true, and that tickets don't sell out instantly, though they're likely to)

I havent seen the full list yet...it was suppose to be announced on triple J tonight but i missed it cause i was at training.
SO SPILL DAMMIT xP

EDIT nvm i found it xD
I probs wont be going 30 stm is lik the only band i wold see so not really worth it xP  

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

diffun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 pm

fairs enough.
i like the line up, it's my guilty pleasure music ( see: Mayday Parade xD )

yeah, it tends to be a 'bonding' thing for me and my brother as well. that (this year's one) was my present for Christmas and birthday to him ( his birthday is on Christmas eve ) but i bought them hella early.
xD
my dad really wants to see QOTSA, so we'll probably all ( me, my brother and both my parents xD ) go to the side show, too.

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games