Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm
User Image

This journal is for Tartara's use only. Fellow Pae'il owners, and people with explicit permission may/may not post. Dropping off of gifts is also/not allowed. Please contact Tartara if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Raken
:[ Gender ]:
Male
:[ Generation ]:
First
:[ Owner ]:
Tartara
:[ Personality ]:
Calm, thinks more logically then emotionally
:[ Likes ]:
the night
:[ Dislikes ]:
being crowed around
:[ Current Abilities ]:
Able to make shadows turn into animals for a short period of time.
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
Molecular?
:[ Weapons ]:
Two simple daggers with jagged obsidian blades

:[ Arrived ]:
25 December, 2005
:[ Became a Child ]:
15 January, 2006

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Dyas
:[ Gender ]:
Female
:[ Generation ]:
Second
:[ Owner ]:
Tartara
:[ Personality ]:

:[ Likes ]:

:[ Dislikes ]:

:[ Current Abilities ]:

:[ Associated Element(s) ]:

:[ Weapons ]:

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:00 am
Look who grew!
User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:24 pm
Okay, it's about time I did this already.

~Introduction~

I. Intro, this post.
2. Family.
3. Powers.
4. History/backround/Dyas' growth
5+. Personal Journal.

Okay, short and simple right? This is Raken. A Secret Santa Demonic pae given to me by EvilSilverDragon. And here, is his life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:41 pm
~Family~

User Image

Tartara, his mother though he never calls her that. She arrived at the island after finding a mysterious note and then getting lost in a forest. Thankfully though she found her old friend Rubin and was able to cope with the sudden change.

User Image

Amara and Tristen. Tristen is the fae with the kiss marks, he loves everything and everyone. He claims to love Sunny Jones though how can Love love just one person? Amara is the one with barbed wire. Raken is secretly a bit afraid of Amara, I think everyone is. She shows basically no emotion except in the face of love and such which she dispises. Tristen and Amara are Raken's brother and sister.

User Image

Tristens ex-lover. She's alright he supposes though is pretty skeptical of anyone getting close to his family. Even though they have two daughters, he doesn't see the relationship lasting. Boy did he call that one!

User Image

Dameon. He's nice and somewhat shy. Raken think the shinny yellow thing is okay but isn't really close to him, a sort of distant brother. Though of course Raken would do anything in his power to keep him from danger, dispite how illogical it may be.

User Image

It seems as though shy little dameon has found a mate before Raken had even found love. Starry is nice for the most part and can have a feiry personality if provoked. Raken has only met her twice and is wary however, keeping an eye on her in fear that she might hurt his younger brother.

User Image

Oh yes, Raken is an uncle. Can you believe it? Starry and Dameon have given birth to two boys and one, is Shageki. Shageki means shooting in japanese so it's more like shooting starry-er-shooting star. They haven't really met all that much, for he's sorta glad. He wouldn't be very happy if stuck babysitting. Now shage is a grown man and raken of course, wishes him luck.

User Image

The second bundle of joy. The family just keeps growing! Junior was named by Starry after Dameon since they look so alike. He recently married Ducky

User Image

And finally, they get a girl. She's going to have some troubles when older...

User Image

Dayht and Niday, two more sisters he helped raise. He tries not to really offend Niday too much for the most part because Amara would get on him if she ever found out. He likes dayht for the most part except...shes just so...happy and hyper!

User Image

New brother and sister, which means more babysitting. But oddly enough, tartara seems to be taking good care of them. Maybe because he's so busy with Dyas? Whatever the case, now they are old enough to take care of themselves

User Image

Raken: ...Tristen better take care of this pae. I took care of him.

User Image

Tristens other daughter

User Image

Dyas' and Arlie's mother (creepy how the link doesn't work for her)

User Image

Raken had children! Two beautiful little girls. This is Dyas, one of the identical twins. Raken loves her with all of his heart.

User Image

Rakens and fre's other girl, quiet like dyas and loves the night. He hasn't seen her in months.

User Image

Youngest sister now, he hasn't really gotten to know her much. Except that she doesn't care about her own saftey. She just wants to have fun

User Image

So cute, would you not say? Raken has yet another sister to take care of, he just can't get rid of them!

User Image

The newest member of the family. Raken hasn't met Kaiden yet. No one has  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:57 pm
~Powers~

Raken as you may know is able to turn the surrounding shadows into animals for a short period of time. Maybe if he trained a bit more he would be able to have some be perminate by now, but he's unfortunatly a bit lazy. He can make basically any animal; cats, dogs, birds, bears, fish, maybe in the future mythical creatures such as griffins and dragons but that requires more training. He also has two obsidian daggers. When the blades are stabbed into a shadow creature, it grows stronger. However, this is still imperfect and takes alot of energy from Raken. It is to only be used in dire emergancies.

Dyas similarly uses shadows. She can project other pae's voices from these shadow mounds, and perhaps in time be able to fashion them to look like a darker version of the pae. So far she can't hold onto anything for longer then a single minute, as it is extremely taxing to her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:18 pm
~History/Background~

Raken. A quiet, logical demonic pae'il. When a child he was curious, always wondering what was going on, and that desire has not fade. He loves to read though hardly gets time to for he is-or was always looking over his younger brothers and sister. He conciders love illogical and tends to act more with his mind then his heart and emotions. Raken also doesn't like to be around alot of people and loves the night almost as much as books. The demonic male has no lover to call his own and while he claims that he doesn't need one and that it just complicates matter, I think he wants one (don't tell him that o.o; )

Reciently Raken has gotten interested in the role of Elder and has begun to train, to hopefully make himself seen in their eyes. He wishes to obtain this honor for they have a vast knowladge in their eyes. Of course, he would protect the other pae and such but the main grabber is the information. Simply put, he's a buff nerd.

Continuation...

After training for months upon months, Raken finally is able to take the shadows around him and create any animal he so wishes. He's trying really hard to start on mythological creatures, but so far he has only been able to make a griffin. Once. And hasn't been able to conjure it up again since. He also can now have up to two creatures going at a time, but it nips away at his time he could have him out and it is tiring even without the usage of his daggers.

In this time, he met a nice girl named fre and fell hopelessly in love with her. He didn't want to. He struggled as much as he could but in the end, he lost. His love left him behind in a note, leaving him with memories and the beautiful girl he now calls Dyas

Dyas' Life

User Image

Just a baby, she likes biting things. Bet you couldn't guess that. She doesn't have much of a personality currently but...isn't she so cute?

User Image

Growing like a weed! She's an oddly quiet thing, can't talk yet. At all. Not even mama or daddy, nothing. She's becoming absolutely gorgeous though, just like her sister arlie

User Image

still nothing. Not a peep. Even when she cries her mouth doesn't even open. Not that she really cries ever. And she doesn't laugh, smiles, but doesn't laugh. No sound. I'm seriously thinking she's mute or something, this aint right.

User Image

Yeah. she's mute. But one of the most breathtaking beautiful pae's I've ever seen. She's a shy girl, but incredibly sweet, with an iron will when it comes to something she wants.  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:40 pm
~Raken's Training~

I'm writing to have something to keep track of my progress. Lets just say that my first day of training alone...didn't go so well. For research sake...I'll tell the tale.

Raken walked deep into the Loka Nei Forest, already pulling up the dark patches around him to follow obediantly. Going just a few meters away from the Fae Clearing, the demonic pae finally leapt up into a tree and focussed. The shadows that he had brought with him began to morph...at last, there was a mountain cat. It had no specific attributes, just the outline of the creature, the rest a pitch black. The shadowed feline sat down then, looking up at him with non-existant eyes. "Alright. Climb that tree." He pointed at the tree directly infront of him. The cat turned and looked at it, put a paw on the trunk then sat back down to look at him. sweatdrop "No no no. The tree? Climb it." It climbed the tree alright. His tree. eek "AH!" He jumped off the limb, spreading his wings to glide down just as the feline took a swipe at him. "BAD SHADOWS!" Instantly he let go of the ball of darkness inside of him and the cat dissapated. "Okay...lets start out smaller." Again the pae pulled up the natural dark within to form a sort of imaginary ball then focussed. A normal house cat formed, and meowed at him. "Alright...now, climb that tree." 'Mrrreeewww!" It's tail swished back and forth. "Okay...even smaller this time." He let the ball go and tried again, this time forming a helpless kitten. "Simple command, come here." Feebly and unsure, the little thing walked towards him and he smiled. Success. He had the ability to control small weak kittens! ...Somehow, that wasn't such a big success. sweatdrop He had to try harder. "Back to the house cat." He dispelled the ball of power inside and formed the ordinary feline. Raken went onto his knees and smiled at the creature he had made. Making them was the easy part, making them obey was anouther thing entirely. They tended to have their own minds. "Hi there...um...cat. How about you go and climb that tree over there?" It stared at him. "Please?" 'Mrew!' He sighed. "I knew I should have practiced more as a kid." Raken leaned over and picked up the cat, idly scratching behind an ear. "Let me guess, I have to earn your respect?" It purred 'Meowwww'. eek He blinked. "I'll just take that as a yes. So what do I have to do? Get you some catnip?" 'Rar!' It hissed and scratched his hand. "Ow! Okay, okay, no jokes. But really, what?" The feline slipped out of his lap and started walking away. Sighing, Raken stood and started following. Why couldn't his creations just be mindless?

~~~~~~~Time passes as they walked~~~~~~~

Finally the cat stopped, starting to fizzle and lose form. "Great." The cat dissapeared. He had a time limit. Forming the ball, he created the cat all over again. "sorry about that. Continue." The shadowed feline jumped up into a tree just outside of the Fae Clearing. "of course, climb a tree now." The cat gave out a sharp cry and his head jerked up to it. It began to leap from branch to branch, going around the entire clearing without hitting the ground. It meowed at him again, seeming to point at the tree. Feeling slightly creeped, the demonic pae climbed the plant to the branch which his creature sat upon. Instantly it darted off to the next branch to the next before stopping and looking back at him breifly only to continue. "Oh...I get it...I have to race you." Smirking lightly, Raken jumped off the branch to the next and to the next, slowly gaining on the critter. Swinging to some branches and leaping to others, it was not time at all before he was side by side with the house cat, as agile as it was. Just about to take the lead, raken jumped onto the next branch. A loud snapping sound filled his ears and he leapt off just as it fell to the ground. eek eek eek "What the- how did-" The shadow cat darted past him, grabbing first. His dark blue eyes narrowed slightly. He would NOT be bested by something that didn't even really exist! Raken raced on, being carefuller but still maintaining a some-what fast pace. The tree which they started on soon came into veiw, slightly gnareled unlike the rest. no wonder the feline had picked that one, you could mark it out among the rest. With a grunt, he launched off his current limb and spread his wings, gliding over the cat and landing on a branch three trees away from the gnarled one. He continued to jump, hearing the cats pursut. CRACK! The branch under him gave out and he jumped off of it, reaching out for the next limb. His hand met wood. "I win! Hear that you fur ball?! I WIN! You now obey me-" SNAP! O_O he fell to the ground. sweatdrop "serves me right for gloating. Ow." Slowly standing, he let go of the branch he still held and rubbed hit hurting bottom. The shadow cat leapt down anouther tree to land infront of him, slowly swishing it's tail. "Okay...lets try this. Shadow cat, walk to that tree and back to me." He pointed to the tree it just jumped from. A long moment passed and it did nothing. Raken was just about to dissmiss the cat however, when it turned and slowly walked to the tree then back. "Yes!...I seriously hope I don't have to gain the respect of every animal to have them listen." The cat seemed to smirk, but how that was possible without a face was beyond the demonic pae. With a sigh, he let go of the dark ball inside of him and started walking back to HQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:39 pm
~The Panther~

The cat looked at him, sleek and beautiful in all it's powerful glory. He had earned the respect of a kitten, a house cat and the vicious mountain cat. Now he had a panther to take care of and once that was done, he would have all the cats that he would normally use. Not that he would use the kitten of course but still... "Alright now. Please, tell me. What now? What do you want me to do? Wrestle with you? Go through some dangerous obstical course? Get you some catnip?" It hissed at him at the last question. sweatdrop "Heh, the house cat didn't like the jokes either." He took a deep breath, calming himself down and creating an almost distant look in his eyes. Surprised and curious, the panther slowly walked up to him, it's dark figure twitching slightly. "What do you want?" For a moment, it just 'stared' at him, it's pure black body still. At last, the feline began to walk away and he started to follow. In no time they reached what it wanted. They were at the lake tristen and sunny had swam in a week ago. Almost idily, the cat looked at the bear close by, fishing lazily. "Wait...I have to fight it?" The cat blinked at him. "You do know that I'll have to gain the shadow bears respect later right?" No response. "I guess this is the most I am going to get. Hold on for a moment." Streatching his limbs, he slowly formed anouther ball within himself. Slowly a mountain cat appeared, just the shape of course, the inside details lost in black. Just like the panther. Of course, a few moments later, the mountain cat began to flicker and the ball of darkness vanished along with it. "Still not good enough to have two creatures out at once it seems. Oh well." Slowly he walked up to the bear, it's head rising at his footsteps. Wordlessly, the demonic pae sprang up into the air, straighting both legs to come down onto the creatures back. Surprised, it let out a howl, swiping wildly about. Quickly he leapted off it's back only to jump at a angle towards it, arm pulled back. As it's claws ripped into his shoulder, his fist connected with it's furry stomach. "I am sorry." He whispered, wincing at the pain as his blood started to drip. Springing back slightly, he was relentless, going for an uppercut as it's other arm swung down. His fist met it's jaw, his side feeling the whisper of the furry arms passing as it just missed. Knocked off balance, the bear gave a cry as it fell back into the water. Feeling slightly guilty, but faced with the logic that it was necisary, he turned to the panther, looking at it expectantly. Blood ran down his arm, dripping slowly off his fingers. He would have to ask Tartara to get some of her healing herbs later for the smarting shoulder. The panther seemed to grin then, looking at him. "Okay...come here." Obediantly it walked towards him, though it still seemed to grin. How it managed that without a mouth was beyond him but it still was grinning. And he had an odd feeling that he better be careful with the next animal he chose.  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:42 pm
~The Smart Wolf~

BIC: Amara sat high up in a tree, looking down at her foolish older...brother. Her golden eyes narrowed into slits. "Remind me again of why I'm here?" "The shadow panther had given me a weird look before. It's plotting something, I know it." "...You brought me out because...a shadow thing gave you a weird look?" He sighed, racking a hand through his almost shaggy silver hair. "Dameon is probably still with Starry who-knows-where and Tristen seems to be as elusive as smoke lately. I'm running out of siblings." "Why didn't you just ask Tartara? She appearently isn't exactly human." "And have her worried? Mom already hates it that I live out in a cave. Now be quiet. Have to concentrate." Closing dark blue eyes, he gathered up the natural darkness that all living things had within. Slowly he morphed it into a ball and as he did so, the shadows around him pulled close. With a practiced care, he made the shadows into the next form he had decided on. A proud wolf. Rakens eyes slowly opened to lock onto the shadowed canine. "Now if only you could keep a hold of it for more then fifteen minutes and we could have a pet." The wolf looked up at her with non-existant eyes, a low growl immerging. Raken had the feeling that if Amara wasn't in a tree that she would be wolfs meat. stare "Okay, so what exactly are you supposed to do with it." "Follow it." He responded simply, pointing to the walking creature. Silently he walked after it. With a touch of a glare, she jumped down, fluttering her wings slightly to glide in beside him and walk. "If this is some sort of trick..." "If this is some sort of trick then it's got us both." He stopped in the center of Fae Clearing, cocking the shadow creature sitting down to face him. This seemed the place of most of the tasks he had to face. Slowly it raised a paw at him and he turned around. stare "I'm not fighting Amara." He said shortly, turning back. The wolf growled lightly, shaking it's head. sweatdrop It was times like these that made Raken slightly...afraid, of his creations. They were made out of shadow, a thing that doesn't have a real form. And yet they had a mind it seemed. The wolf pointed again. stressed "Just give the thing your name already so we can get this over with." eek Eyes slightly wide, the demonic pae turned and stared at Amara in wonder. "How do you know that's what it wants?" "It's the...polite thing to do." She fairly spat out the word. "I'm not much into formalities, but others are." sweatdrop "I doubt then that a name is what it wants then if thats your reasoning." He turned back, but the wolf was just sitting there patiently. Waiting. With a silent sigh, he gave a defeated shrug. "I'm raken." The creature turned to look at his fae sister."Amara." Seemingly satisfied, it stood up on all fours, puffing out it's chest proudly before sitting back down. "Amara? Shed some light please?" stare "Like I speak shadow wolf." It continued looking at them, just looking. Nothing else. "What? I know that couldn't have been it." He said softly, going smoothly into a crouch. The wolf put forth a paw and dragged it towards it in the dirt. Raken stared at the wolf for a moment, pondering. Then it hit him like a ton of brinks. "I have to guess your name don't I?" It seemed to smirk. "... ... ... ...What?" He tilted his head to look up at her. "It's so simple now that I see it. We gave our names, now it has to give it's name, but naturally, it can't talk." "Um...raken, if you haven't noticed, there are MILLIONS of names out there, some not even normal. I'm going home." "No. You have to stay right here. Two heads are better then one Sister. And this is probably why that panther kept smirking. The tasks are becoming harder." stare "Like. I. Care." "You should. If I can't get control of the wolf soon, it may retaliate. Imagine how mom would take it." "...Fine." She tucked a lock of silver hair that had fallen from her braid behind an ear, glaring at the wolf with her golden eyes. "So how do...we...go about this?" Raken sighed, going from crouching to sitting. "I suggest you sit down, this may take a while. Lets start with everything that could possibly start with A then work our way down."

~~~~~~~Time passes as they guessed~~~~~~~

"How about...Yule?" By this time the canine had just laid down, looking at them with an occasional shake of the head or a low growl. "Yume? Yumel? Yumiel? Yuma? Yu-" "It's not Y. Give it up." sweatdrop He let out a long sigh, looking at the obviously bored wolf. Five times he had to recreate it. With a touch of irritability she crossed her legs and leaned on her knees, unwavering in her long glare at the uncaring creature. "I can only think of a few names with Z....Zion." "Amara, Zion? That sounds like a dogs na-" The wolf slowly stood and he saw the fae female smirking out of a corner of an eye. "That doesn't prove a thing Amara. Don't get to full of yourself." He looked at the wolf. "Come here then back." A simple command as always. Slowly, the creature walked forwards, stopped a foot away from Raken, turned, and walked back to his origional place. It seemed to stare at him with a look saying 'what now?' "Zion it is..." He let go of the ball of darkness within him and Zion dissapeared. If any of this is logical then...these tasks are only going to get harder. And I'm not sure if I can match up to them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:06 pm
~Raken and Jazz~

slow rp = http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2866094&page=1  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 am
~Summary~

Raken is still in that slow rp with Jazz, and is currently healing from the attack of the...giant........squirrel. Yeah. Squirrel.

But on a good note, Raken has been eyed as a possible elder! They haven't given out quests yet, but I really really hope that Raken gets one. It's almost been exactly six months since he was born and it seems like ever since he became an adult that was his secret dream, kept even deeper then everything else from others. And now, he finally gets his chance.

Oh! And he's an uncle, the uncle of two beautiful boys Junior and Shageki. Lucky him. Now if only Dameon and Starry stopped calling him Mommy Raken... Well, you can see the two babes and their mom in the newly updated Family post. ^_^ and that's the summary so far!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:06 pm
~Twins/summary cont.~

Raken is back from the slow rp! But come back to what? Dayht and Niday. Oh yes, he remembers well the days of old where he had to take care of Amara, tristen and dameon. And now, the days of old are now his future with two fae pae girls.  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:28 pm
~The Training of the Fox~

What do you know, Raken is in anouther slow rp! But this time with Fre. What is with this sudden explosion of girls? Lol, since this slow rp didn't start out in the guild but was taken from the thread, heres what happened. Raken met up with Fre in the woods and then met up again in the clearing. Raken, annoyed with her always being around him, finally just asked her if she would want to stick around for his training sesson. This time though, he's created a fox. How will he fair? Read and find out!

Raken:...you sound like a tv preview of the next ep. of a popular show

^-^;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4137651  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:06 am
~Hypocritacle Love~

Rakens theory on Love is that it creates...confuesion. Things become messy with love and simplistic things before become complicated. It is better not to love, expecially with him for it would create a messy distraction. But...he fell in love. Fre the angelic pae. So stubbern to be stuck to his side she got to see the little bit in him that wasn't just training or babysitting and for one tiny instant, one once in a lifetime moment of unclear judgement, he opened his heart and fre leapt in. He fought it, denied it, wanted the feeling to crash and burn but it didn't. He admitted it. Now fre wants to move in and again he fought the change, afraid. Afraid of facing the love he wanted to deny, afraid of being the single most thing he thought meaningless, afraid of being taken off track from the dream that burned in him since he became on adult. But at last he caved. How will this big leap in their relationship effect him? only time would show.  

Tartara

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:54 pm
~Mystical Mayhem~

He had mastered the felines, grounded the flyers and played with the big dogs. He now was able to summon up not one, not two, not even three, but four orbs in him. Granted, after a bit he passed out from the stress but he could still do it! Now he had the respect of every creature he could conjure up. Raken sat in the center of the Fae clearing, dark blue eyes closed. What how? Start on the creatures he COULDN'T create. But what? He took a slow breath. "Griffin...griffin...griffin..." The image of the animal formed in his head and he created the black orb within him. In every pae, whether they wanted to or not, there was a darkness. And he pulled that darkness to one spot in him, he started to morph it. The shadows around him gather, writhing in the area infront of him as he fought with the concept. It was fairly simple in his mind. Body of a lion, head of a bird. Easy. But...it refused to be. The shadow moved violently about as it fought to form as he commanded but it would not take shape. He took a shuddering breath, letting the orb dissapate. Anouther day. Anouther day.  
:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff