Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:55 pm
User Image

This journal is for Teigra's use only. Fellow Pae'il owners, and people with explicit permission may post. Dropping off of gifts is also allowed. Please contact Teigra if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Kane
:[ Gender ]:
Male
:[ Generation ]:
First
:[ Owner ]:
Teigra
:[ Personality ]:
Quiet and reserved at times, he takes a long time to warm up to someone, though this isn't because of distrust or fear, more that Kane doesn't really feel that he NEEDS others. Typically alert and watchful, there's something about him that almost seems...feral.
:[ Likes ]:
Nature, Darkness, Running, Meat
:[ Dislikes ]:
Feeling Trapped or Enclosed, Vegetables
:[ Current Abilities ]:
Very agile and slightly stronger than he looks; moves quickly and quietly no matter what his environment. Has an affinity towards feline creatures, mimicking their behavior and possibly eventually learning to communicate with them in some way. Excellent night vision, rivaling that of any large wild cat.
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
Abstract
:[ Weapons ]:
After his feline characteristics fully arise, he will develop a set of small, sharp, retractable claws. Until then, he'll make use of whatever is at hand, whether that be a handful of pebbles or a broken branch.

:[ Arrived ]:
25 December, 2005
:[ Became a Child ]:
15 January, 2006

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:59 pm
Look who grew!
User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 pm
Table of Contents

Post 1 -- Picture
Post 2 -- Look Who Grew!
Post 3 -- Index
Post 4 -- About Kane
Post 5 -- Family
Post 6 -- Friends
Post 7 -- Enemies
Post 8 -- Active RPs
Post 9 -- Important Events
Post 10 -- Kane's Stuff
Post 11 -- Reserved
Post 12 -- Reserved
Post 13 -- Fanart
Post 14 -- About Teigra
Post 15 -- Disclaimer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:16 pm
About Kane

Name: Kane
Alignment: Demonic

Sexual Preference: Straight ("None, thanks.")
Love Interest: -- ("You're kidding, right?")
Children: -- ("HA HA HA!")

Powers: Feline -- Kane is very agile and slightly stronger than he looks; he moves quickly and quietly no matter what his environment. He has an affinity towards feline creatures, mimicking their behavior and eventually learning to communicate with them. He possesses excellent night vision, rivaling that of any large wild cat. *Although he cannot currently, one day he will learn to shapeshift into a tiger and control his new instincts, retaining his usual coloration.

Weapon(s): Fangs and sharp, retractable claws; he prefers to use his own abilities, but won't hesitate to pick up a rock or tree branch if he decides he really needs it in a fight.

Personality: Quiet and reserved at times, he takes a long time to warm up to someone, though this isn't because of distrust or fear, more that Kane doesn't really feel that he NEEDS others. Typically alert and watchful, there's something about him that almost seems...feral. He has a tendency to snap at other Pae'il, especially if faced with anything that irritates him. This ranges from kindness to sarcasm. He doesn't speak often as it is, since he spends most of his time alone and hunting for his food, but when he does, his vocabulary tends to be peppered with curse words and sentiments as harsh as his little-used voice.

While he is still definitely not the most social Pae'il on Telrunya, he seems to be running into more and more of his own kind lately. Not all seem to be by pure accident either. He blames the Guardians.

Strengths: Natural agility and strength; fighting; deductive reasoning as he's more intelligent than he likes to let on, as well as having an extensive vocabulary...that he rarely uses.
Weaknesses: Social situations; excessive pride and arrogance

Dislikes: Feeling Trapped or Enclosed, Vegetables
Fears: -- ("Nothing.")

*Addition was okayed by Dia a LONG time ago, back when players picked their Pae'il's powers.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:33 pm
Family

Blood Relatives

None

Adopted Family

Takeko -- Adopted Mother -- She adopted me as her own son when she found me in the forest as a baby. My immediate response was to bite her of course. Imagine my surprise when she didn't even react. Had to give her points for that ya' know...even if it was grudgingly...at first. She's not bad...for a femme. I'd never tell anyone else, but for some reason...I can't even ponder the idea of ever hurting her. I wonder why?

Aspen -- Adopted Father -- Eh, I suppose he's alright. I mean, if Takeko thinks he's good enough to claim as hers, then I suppose I can put up with the guy. Plus, he knows he'd have me to deal with if he didn't do a good job of taking care of her. I think he's got the message though.

Cabel -- Adopted Brother -- *growls* Damn plushie on the riverbank comes alive and jumps on me... I swear, there's something wrong with the 'thing,' always clinging to me and stuff, calling me his 'brother...' I tell ya', if I hadn't gotten away from the crazy thing, I'd have had to hurt him. I don't care what Takeko said. I haven't seen him since we were kids and I haven't regretted a day of it.

Ivy -- Adopted Grandmother -- Heh...she tried, I'll give her that, but I eat meat. Not fruit. And definitely not veggies. I don't know what's with her and plants, but it sorta' creeps me out. She seemed nice enough, I suppose. She's Aspen's mom and she seems like she'll take good care of him and Takeko. I'll leave them in her care.

Chae -- Adopted Grandfather -- Hmm...didn't really see much of the guy, but if he's anything like his mate, I suppose he's alright too.

Saffron -- Adopted Brother -- Never met.

Mei Lien -- Adopted Sister -- Never met.

Devyn -- Adopted Nephew -- Never met.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:34 pm
Friends

Jomund -- Crazy Pae I ran across in the forest. I realized he was Aspen's brother by his scent, so I decided to give him a chance. That...and he had some damn good sandwiches. What? I was hungry. Anyway, helped the guy take out this tree...he seemed to need the help. Though, I have to admit, I'd been sorta' bored lately, so it was nice to do something so...active and...violent. I don't remember what he wanted the tree for exactly, or if I even asked, but I suppose I don't really care. He wasn't bad...for a Pae.

Kika -- And Pae think I'm weird. Now, there's a Pae'il who thinks she's a wolf. I really don't think being a feline is all that weird, in comparison. Now, as for Kika herself...she's...different. I don't think I've ever met a femme quite like her before. She's tough, she knows how to fight, and she even kicked my a**...once...not that I'd admit it... I don't know what else to say other than, while I feel oddly comfortable around her, I also feel...uncomfortable. She's confusing.

Alaera -- Heh heh...now, this femme's got a mouth on her. And a real attitude problem if you catch her on a bad day. She's good for a snarky battle of wits if you're up for it. Not bad, though...she's still a femme. Though, I really was only joking about eating her...I swear...I mean, I thought I was...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:37 pm
Enemies

Maya -- Obnoxious, whining, soppy crybaby... *twitches* I swear, either she'll get herself killed one of these days...or I'll do it for her if she insists on getting in my damn way again...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:38 pm
Active RPs

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:39 pm
Important Events

Coming soon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:40 pm
Kane's Stuff

Mrrf...nothin'.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:41 pm
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:42 pm
RESERVED  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:43 pm
Fanart

None... stare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:45 pm
About Teigra
User Image

Name: Teigra
Birthday: August 3rd, 1984
Current Location: Somewhere in the scary part of Georgia, USA known as the "Deep South" gonk

Interests: Art of all kinds, singing, dancing, video games, anime, martial arts, and a certain crazy Aussie pilot... heart xd  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200