Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
A cosplay cafe'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to work in a cosplay Cafe'?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
HELL YA!!!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
You're too weird...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 pm
A long time ago i had an idea to start a cosplay cafe'... twisted

There i would have coffee, tea, hot choclate, donuts, pastries, club sandwiches, internet access , Wi-fi, etc. Everyone who works there would dress in a cosplay costume. We would have waiters and waitresses serve all refreshments while wearing a cosplay costume. But, it wouldn't be as expensive as Starbucks. I would make the price range of the food there similar to Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons. By the way, i love their maple donuts! 4laugh If you have any ideas, or you live in the New York City area and want to support this, let me know. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:29 pm
You love tim horton's maple donuts??? whee I work at a Tim Horton's in Canada... I bake, make coffee, tea and serve customers. I would so work at your cosplay cafe if I lived in the area... cry  

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm
Wow cool! I visited canada once. It was kinda cool. i couldn't beleive they have a television channel just for anime. I woundn't mind living there. It gets so hot in NYC during the summer season. I kinda wish they Had more Tim Horton's in NYC. they have none in Brooklyn. scream And they only have a few locations in manhattan. (mostly around west 34th street or in Penn Station) They are way better than Dunkin donuts! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 pm
i do support that idea!!!! but sadly i live in cali T^T i would have wanted to cosplay tomoyo from ccs T^T people think i look like her cuz of my hair....but yeah i do like the idea of the cafe full of cosplay waiters and employees it sounds fun!!  

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:27 pm
I saw a picture of you once... I think you could probally pull off an awesome Tomoyo cosplay! 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 am
I would so do a cosplay cafe!! People say I am pretty good at baking and I've always dreamed of having my own cafe and I'd name Cattail, kind of like Cat's Eye from Tsubasa. And I'd like to also cosplay as Chi when she got a job at the shop. I also miss Tim Hortons from Canada crying . I'm from California so we don't have those places.  

0chin-chan
Crew

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
Wow cool! I visited canada once. It was kinda cool. i couldn't beleive they have a television channel just for anime. I woundn't mind living there. It gets so hot in NYC during the summer season. I kinda wish they Had more Tim Horton's in NYC. they have none in Brooklyn. scream And they only have a few locations in manhattan. (mostly around west 34th street or in Penn Station) They are way better than Dunkin donuts! twisted

The US might get a lot more Timmies...The one I work at just got remodeled into a Tim Hortons-Coldstone...Coldstone is trying to extend to Canada, and Tims is doing the same thing with the States....When I spent some time in Chicago, I missed Tims...Starbucks does nothing for me whee p.s. As I am typing this, I am drinking Tim Horton's Green Tea  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 am
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
A long time ago i had an idea to start a cosplay cafe'... twisted

There i would have coffee, tea, hot choclate, donuts, pastries, club sandwiches, internet access , Wi-fi, etc. Everyone who works there would dress in a cosplay costume. We would have waiters and waitresses serve all refreshments while wearing a cosplay costume. But, it wouldn't be as expensive as Starbucks. I would make the price range of the food there similar to Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons. By the way, i love their maple donuts! 4laugh If you have any ideas, or you live in the New York City area and want to support this, let me know. 3nodding
[/quote
that'd be so awesome... I'd always come to work with a smile.

NotTokku
Crew

Distinct Noob

NotTokku
Crew

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 am
vampifree
I would so do a cosplay cafe!! People say I am pretty good at baking and I've always dreamed of having my own cafe and I'd name Cattail, kind of like Cat's Eye from Tsubasa. And I'd like to also cosplay as Chi when she got a job at the shop. I also miss Tim Hortons from Canada crying . I'm from California so we don't have those places.

that's a good idea. props to you!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 am
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
I saw a picture of you once... I think you could probally pull off an awesome Tomoyo cosplay! 3nodding 4laugh

Ohhh Tomoyo!!! if only i knew how to sew like you!! ^^ XD  

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

Kuba
Vice Captain

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:57 am
Hewo chii~ I'm actually going to a Reni Mimura show today and she does a Maid Cafe~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 am
if you do decide to put up a coplay cafe...even if in is in NYC...i will come by to visit for a while...just let me know...and maybe, since i happen to be an amazing baker and cook...i could help out while im there 3nodding  

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Hideki Kenshin
Crew

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 pm
There is a Coldstone/Tim Horton's on 42nd Street in Manhattan now. i was so psyched about it until i stepped inside. When i looked around there was absolutly nowhere to sit down to eat. I was like: What The Frack! scream Do they actually think i would come to a Coldstone/Tim Horton's only to be forced to eat outside? scream by the way this was back in mid january and the temperature was 29 degrees outside. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 am
Point 1
I would work at a cosplay cafe if i was cuter/prettier.
Point 2
Tim Horton's is the best we have 2 in my city (springfield ohio) even thought it's small. there's seems to always be a place to sit or they do serve with the window really fast. I love there Caramel Chocolate Pecan cookies. I do hate there milk even if it good it smells bad xp .  

MaybeChii
Crew

For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games