Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Sojourner

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:43 pm
The devil just wants to bring down as many humans as he can because humans were meant to be God's vessels and Satan enjoys corrupting them. He does this because he wants to piss off God, but frankly, it just pisses me off.

Satan will be judged and sent to the lake of fire but it's God that's going to be dolling out the punishment to both Satan and the goats. The goats are the ones that he separates from the sheep; if anyone has a clue of what I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm
A Sojourner
The devil just wants to bring down as many humans as he can because humans were meant to be God's vessels and Satan enjoys corrupting them. He does this because he wants to piss off God, but frankly, it just pisses me off.

Satan will be judged and sent to the lake of fire but it's God that's going to be dolling out the punishment to both Satan and the goats. The goats are the ones that he separates from the sheep; if anyone has a clue of what I mean.

*is reading the last book in the Left Behind Saga, Kingdom Come*
i got that whole goat and sheep thing. goats are sinners, followers of the devil and antichrist, and lost souls who have not yet repented and given over their souls to god.
sheep are the saved and innocent, pure and beloved christians who follow god's word and the holy scripture.

wow...im impressed of my knowledge of a religion that is not my own...
its fun to read christian literature from an athiest/agnostic POV xD  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 pm
LithiumXwolf
A Sojourner

*is reading the last book in the Left Behind Saga, Kingdom Come*
i got that whole goat and sheep thing. goats are sinners, followers of the devil and antichrist, and lost souls who have not yet repented and given over their souls to god.
sheep are the saved and innocent, pure and beloved christians who follow god's word and the holy scripture.

wow...im impressed of my knowledge of a religion that is not my own...
its fun to read christian literature from an athiest/agnostic POV xD

They're rather quaint stories, come to think of it. So black and white, such medieval ideas that many still cling on to. An idea is a very dangerous thing... a meme latches on to the psyche and does not let go. Those are my thoughts on dogmatic beliefs like these.

I just sympathise so much with the caracter of Lucifer,to be honest...he is much more likeable than his counterpart/alter ego, that 'God' bloke. Honestly, if they were even real, I'd go with the first one.

It is all rather cute. ^w^.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 pm
I can't help wanting... User Image
God doesn't necessarily want us to sin. He knows what will happen and he leaves hints, drops clues, and tries to make you change but the one thing he does, is not mess with free will.
God knows what will happen in the future but he also know what will happen if you change.

User Image ...To die for you.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

inengOinday

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:39 pm
hi there!
i just wanna add something here, if you may.

God did made human's free will, and with it is our freedom to choose whether to follow Him or to sin.
God didn't made evil, and certainly does not want His children to commit it. so anyone bound with sin, if won't repent, will be punished in hell.
Satan is also punished in hell as well.

as to the author:
"People go to hell when they are bad.
The devil promotes... bad-ness (shush)
Why in the world would he punish people for doing what he wants them to do? "

i think the evil one does not punish them, God does. because he is punished there as well.  
Religion and Faith Forum [Debate, Discuss, Explain]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff