Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

This is where the Professors and Staff of Hogwarts sit.

No students are allowed at this table.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:54 am
~*Professor Duskina Necaz*~

User Image

User Image User Image

Soon after the Sorting was over, a Bat appeared in the Great Hall, it flew over the Slytherin table and soon flew up to the empty seat at the Teachers table. In a puff of smoke in the place where the bat was stood a woman with bright red short hair wearing a long black cloak and a long green dress and boots with fishnet stockings. She sat down and took out her wand and gently tapped the goblet sitting in front of her on the table. The Goblet filled up with a blood red liquid. She put her wand away and took a sip from the glass smirking.

She had just arrived a bit late tonight. She really didn't want to come back to Hogwarts, she had so many good and bad memories from this place. Her beloved Severus Snape had taught here. She had been in love with him. When the Dark Lord fell and he had died, she felt heartbroken, and had left her post as Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher to try to piece back the broken pieces of her heart. She had finally returned after she had done just that. Still talking about Severus hurt her, so she tried not to talk about him.

She soon looked down at the Slytherin Table and smirked. She loved the Slytherins most of all really. She admired them, as she was once a Slytherin too. She then sighed and rested back in her chair before looking around at the other teachers. Trying to listen into their conversations so she could jump in.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fangirl of many things

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya walked into the Great Hall and adjusted her robes, then walked up to the table. She sat down at the staff table and smiled at the students. A lock of red hair fell across her face and she blew upwards to try to push the hair from her face. She blew again to no avail. Then she pushed it behind her ear and started pushing food onto her plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

User Image

User Image User Image

Duskina blinked and watched as Professor Swan walked up to the Staff table. She rolled her eyes as she tried to push the lock of hair away from her face. She then began to put some food on her plate. But she put very little on her plate. She was on her 2nd goblet of blood red liquid now. It seemed that that goblet WAS filled with what looked to be....BLOOD. Thats all Duskina drank really. Well...she sometimes drank elven wine...but very little nowadays. She then cleared her throat and looked at her before looking back down at the Slytherin table trying to think.

Fangirl of many things

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya didn't care that the other teacher was watching her, even though she could feel her eyes on her. She hummed a happy tune as she began to eat. She made eye contact with a few of her students and smiled in turn.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:05 pm

User Image

User Image User Image

She sighed and just turned away from her bored. There was no one to talk to. She then finally spoke up to the Professer. "So...why are you so happy hmm?" She said in her trannsylvanian accent. She sighed and slowly ran a hand through her hair. She was trying not to think of Severus as much tonight. She didn't want to start cryingin front of everyone and make a fool out of herself.

Fangirl of many things

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya nodded to the other teacher now and spoke up. When she spoke, she had a thick Cockney accent. "Oy, well I got me a Muggle cell phone the o'her day and yesterday I received me first phone call. But really, I'm excited for the start o' classes tomorrow." She smiled inwardly. While she was Scottish in decent, she had trained herself in how to speak without her accent for her students. Though, when she didn't have to, she did not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm
Ronnie Powell: Ex-Auroa and Care of Magical Creatures Teacher
User Image

Ronnie walked into the Great Hall. He saw Jarzyk get up and walked out. So he got into Hufflepuff...Just like his mother. He thought to himself. He came up to the table and took his seat. He got his plate and put food onto it. He saw Anyanka and Duskina. "Hello Ladies." He said.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

She smiled when the professor from Hufflepuff came up to the table. "Ello Won-, err, Professor Powell. 'ow are you tonight?" She asked, beating her eyelashes at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Ronnie started buttering his bread and put some chicken on to it. Great. My Nephew Made Hufflepuff like his mother was and me. She'll be proud of him. He would have made an exellite Gryindor but he's a bit too hyper and loyal boy. Howe about you?" He asked before he took a bit.

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya smiled at him. "Well, I got me first call on me cell phone today and got me all excited. Err, a cell phone is a device Muggles use to communicate o'er long distances while on the go. I got meself one and 'ad a Muggle friend call me." She seemed very excited by all of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Ronnie finished his funky sandwhich and looked at her. "Oh! I have one too so my Muggle Doctor can contact me. I casted a spell on it to make it work out here." He said pulling it out of his pocket. "It's called a iPhone. And it plays music." He turned on the Werid Sisters

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

"Oy, you got a better phone than me. That just ain't fair, mate. I'm the Muggle Studies teacher and a Muggle born. I should 'ave the better phone." She pouted, but a smirk could be easily seen. "Wonnie, why you seein' a Muggle doctor?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

He sat his phone down and undid his vest. He unbutton a few buttons and showed her his scar from a spell over his hear. "I was found by muggles and they took care of my heart. I needed something in the Muggle world that we didn't have. A Speacil type of surgey to keep my heart going. Luckly my doctor is a Squib." He said as he button his shirt up.

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

She nodded, knowingly, and put a piece of steak in her mouth. After she swallowed her food, she looked back to Ronnie. "I know a lot o' Muggles. Me parents are Muggles after all and me best friend from back 'ome is one too. 'e's the only one 'o really knows 'o I am."  
Great Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff