Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

โšš๐ป๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒโšš๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œโšš

Marni grinned when Drusilla said she'd be busy, particularly on quidditch days. Well, of course! While she'd never played, she'd seen many people fall to injuries. Those bludgers were a nasty piece of work. "Aye, but if I can survive eight years as a Healer for St. Mungo's, I'm sure these kids won't scare me too much." She chuckled quietly, a bright grin on her lips. As the very students walked in, light brown eyes sparkling with unveiled excitement. It shouldn't delight her that there were dozens of kids that could possibly become injured or fall ill... but the idea of working with kids made her grin. It had been a long time of working with horribly disfigured people, making erroneous mistakes doing stupid things... but now she could help those that truly needed her the most.

When she glanced back over to Drusilla, she noticed the woman staring at her. With wide eyes, Marni fussed with her hair, wondering what it was that she was staring at. Did she perhaps have something in her teeth?! Oh, now was the time to have brought her compact! It wasn't until the other woman blinked and apologized that Marni relaxed. Ah good, so the woman had just spac--- WHAT?! Marni's eyes went wide when Drusilla said she was lovely. It'd been a rather long time since she'd been complimented for something other than 'excellent wand work' or 'nice job on that guy with all his hair blasted off' or what have you. "I-I... Thank you, dear Drusilla! You're quite extraordinary yourself." She grinned, biting her lower lip to try and relax her beating heart. How silly of her! Oh, Drusilla probably thought her a right tart.

Cara MiaKitty

A ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐‘’ แดษด ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’ แด€s แด€สŸสŸ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดแด‡ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ษชษด สŸษชษขสœแด›
Sแดœษด ษชs ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ I แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด…แด ษชs ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž
Aษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€ษชส€ I sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด ษชษด ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
Aษดแด… แดษดแด‡ ส™ส แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ แดษดแด‡ ส™ส แดษดแด‡ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž
Sแดœษด ษชs ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ I แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด…แด ษชs ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž
Aษดแด… sแด I ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ แด€ษดแด… sแด I แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ แด…แด‡แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส
Sแดœษด ษชs สœษชษขสœ แด€ส™แดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn โ–ฒ Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

Landon was grateful for a summer filled with less drama. Emma had been traveling between their flat and her parents. Not to mention she had ample time full of studying. He was proud of her and he was sure come her NEWTs all her hard work would pay off. As it turned out Hufflepuff was the best place for Emma to land. She had her friends and it made her a hard worker.

Sitting at the staff table, Landon clapped for every student like usual. In his head he wondered which students would be accomplished flyers. Which, ones would take his class and which ones would not. Heโ€™d already gone over his class lists for the year. There were quite a large number of students this year. He was quite impressed by the amount he had. Hopefully all would arrive to class on time and not cause a fuss.

With: Faculty...

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Hแด‡แด€แด…แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 90 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 195 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:36 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn โ–ฒ Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image

This year things were changing for Landon. He would be teaching the first years their basic skills on top of his usual classes. It was something he was looking forward too. Especially since Emma had graduated last term. It was odd being at Hogwarts without her. Before sheโ€™d been with her mother Claire at his place but now she was looking after the apartment for the year. It was a strange feeling that she would no longer be at the Hufflepuff table. Luckily for Landon he was very much used to kids coming and going. Plus with the good news that Emma had gotten onto the Scottish Quidditch Team he was quite pleased.

For now Landon watched the sorting. He noted a lot of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff and a good number of Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Though the eagles were low on numbers it was nothing that was out of the norm from one year to the next. There was always one house that was low in numbers. It was certainly nothing new for the flying professor.

With: Faculty...

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood โ˜จ Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies โ˜จ Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Great Hall - Staff Table

Thorsten was still very shocked that Cornelia had gotten a letter from Beauxbaton. Both had thought sheโ€™d be going to Durmstrang However that didnโ€™t appear to be the case. The unlikely father was happy she wouldnโ€™t be going to the school he attended. It had never given him the fondest memories. However with her going to another school that heโ€™d never attended, he couldnโ€™t be much help. Of course he had no doubt that sheโ€™d be fine and hopefully make some friends along the way.

Watching the sorting Thorsten's eyes fell on the Slytherin table. There seemed to be some bickering. Thorsten only hoped that things would smooth out for not only the year but by the time he had them in his class. He luckily didnโ€™t have to worry about them being in his class causing trouble until their third year. So unless something was going on in the halls he didnโ€™t have to overly worry about it.

With : Fellow Colleges

Wearing : Professional

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 175 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 475 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image

( German Half-Vampire ๏ฟญ Durmstrang Alumnus ๏ฟญ Astronomy Professor ) โ†ซxx

๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
                                                        ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†
                                                        ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’”
                                                        ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’: ๐‘จ๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
                                                        ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ˜ฏ โ™ซ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Wolfgang find it so weird to know that he was in Hogwarts and not in Durmstrang, but then again he would much prefer this than having to deal with some bad blood in his old school. It's not... It's not like he made enemies or anything it's just that he felt like he had unfinished business there or something. Besides, Hogwarts was warmer (in his standards) than Durmstrang ever was, but colder than his hometown at Germany. He quiet sat down to a vacant seat and curiously looked at the Sorting Ceremory with a straight face, then took a moment to observe his soon-to-be colleagues. Honestly... some of these staff members have a... familiar scent. He wasn't sure whether to feel uncomfortable or thrilled.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“, ๐’๐’‰, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’”
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•
                                                        ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’™๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’…
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’๐’–๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

xxxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝฮฑrฮฑcั‚erxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                        wะฝeษด - Fall 2042 โ†ซxx
                                                        wะฝere - Staff Table โ†ซxxxx
                                                        wฮนั‚ะฝ - Staff
                                                        โ†ซxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood โ˜จ Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies โ˜จ Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Great Hall - Staff Table (2042)

Thorsten slipped into a seat at the staff table just as the sorting began. Heโ€™d found himself sitting next to someone he didnโ€™t recognize. A new professor to the school he presumed. Only one way to find out. Though, Thorsten wasnโ€™t one for opening up he did care. Clearly his distant personality was working as he didnโ€™t socialize with many of his colleges. It was always for the best, he reminded himself.

โ€œGood Evening,โ€ Thorsten greeted the new professor, his German accent cutting through. It was always there. โ€œYou must be new to the school. Iโ€™m Thorsten Eckstein, Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies.โ€ He introduced himself. It was only polite. โ€œWelcome.โ€ He added with the smallest of smiles. It was an effort for sure as he glanced at the sorting. It took a long time to be used to the sorting, but Thorsten had come to enjoy it. Clapping lightly for each new student sorted.

With : Fellow Colleges... Wolfgang

OOC : Sorry it's kind of short.

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:54 am
User Image

( German Half-Vampire ๏ฟญ Durmstrang Alumnus ๏ฟญ Astronomy Professor ) โ†ซxx

๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
                                                        ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†
                                                        ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’”
                                                        ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’: ๐‘จ๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†
                                                        ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ˜ฏ โ™ซ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Wolfgang was too occupied in watching the Ceremony that he turned at the older man, a little bit puzzled. It wasn't that he was intimidated by the dark-haired man's eerie presence, since Wolfgang already had a friend like that before that it seemed trivial. He was just caught off-guard every time something sudden happens, and Wolfgang honestly expected people to be quiet since everyone in this table looked older than him- Well, except that blonde petite woman who has a really specific scene, it reminded him of his dear old dad being a... wait, what if she was a vampire? Was he even allowed to ask that question? Ugh, that can wait but... Wolfgang felt that it would sound impolite if he went, "Hey, are you a vampire?" out of the blue. As far as he was concerned, he felt that stuff like that should be kept secret- and the fact that he blew that one up during that time in St. Ottery Catchpole was something that he'll forever regret.

He did, however, recognized the all-too familiar German accent. Wolfgang lived in Ireland for months now, he should know that German and Irish don't mix much. Wait... should he try greeting in his native tongue? It would be a nice icebreaker but at the same time he didn't want to sound pretentious. Still, he guessed he can try. "Hi, guten abend,"('Good Evening,') Wolfgang greeted back with a polite smile, then went to talk in English with a clear German accent of his, "Yeah, I am too new in this school. I graduated from Durmstrang so I never knew what Hogwarts looked like outside the history books." He then glanced at the newly sorted student, and made an effort to clap. It was clear that he was trying to follow Eckstein's suit. "I'm Wolfgang Deadman, I'm going to teach Astronomy. Well, at least for the upperclassmen."

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“, ๐’๐’‰, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†: ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’”
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•
                                                        ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’™๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’…
                                                        ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’๐’–๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

xxxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝฮฑrฮฑcั‚erxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                        wะฝeษด - Fall 2042 โ†ซxx
                                                        wะฝere - Staff Table โ†ซxxxx
                                                        wฮนั‚ะฝ - Staff
                                                        โ†ซxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items