Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:19 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:53 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 10 points, is Hufflepuff. Third place, with a total of 170 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 450 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Gryffindor! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:55 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ Hᴏᴜsᴇ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason settled himself into his seat. already eyeing the Slytherin table from his vantage point. He was certain that someone was going to try and use the fact that his daughters were attending to try and weasel something out of him. Key word being try. He knew Aspen and Laurel both well enough to know that they wouldn't fall for something like that. After all, they were his daughters, and he'd hoped that he'd passed something of brains to them as they got older. Both Laurel and Aspen were definitely level-headed, in any case. The younger two, Willow and Juniper, well, they were young still. He was certain that they'd be just fine in the long run. Thankfully without crazy idiots trying to manipulate them.

Perhaps the other students would possess enough common sense not to engage in stupidity and realize it was a bad idea to use his daughters to get favours. However, his... faith in many of them was practically non-existent. He'd seen too many exam papers, test scores, and botched prunings to think that many students would be smart enough to realize the bad idea for what it was. Then again, that insinuated a level of intelligence that they didn't really possess. Too many idiots that were too self-important in his house, too many hippies in Hufflepuff, too many brave idiots in Gryffindor, and too many know-it-alls in Ravenclaw. Honestly, it was a miracle any of them passed at all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I swear, the first students that even attempt something stupid like trying to get on my good side through my daughters...
                                                      OOC:

-❤-

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:36 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC: POSTED WITH FULL PERMISSION FROM DIAMOND WALES ouo;;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:15 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 pm
User Image

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces
                                                        ( German Half-VampireDurmstrang AlumnusAstronomer ) xx

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕: 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
                                                        𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wolfgang took a seat somewhere in the middle, but not too much in the middle. It was nice revisiting Hogwarts once again as a professor, and in his mind he's surprised that the Headmaster wasn't mad at him for leaving all the sudden for Beauxbaton like a deadbeat father. He didn't hate Hogwarts, aright? It's just... maybe at the time he just didn't feel ready? Or maybe he felt more anxious? He wasn't sure, he felt that he'd be a hypocrite given how he ended up teaching in Beauxbatons for around eight years.

The German awkwardly looked around, seeing that nothing seemed to change much from the professors: The same old geezer who teaches Herbology, the same small Potions professor with a rather disturbingly familiar scent, Thorsten Eckstein... who else? He kind of... almost forget half of these people, Wolfgang felt bad as he massaged his tattooed hand to ease himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Ceremony 2050xx
                                                        wнere - Staff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - ??
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:14 pm
User Image
                                                    I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || Шαᾔ∂ℓ℮ṧṧ Ṕґ◎ḟ℮ṧṧøґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏︎ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer entered the Great Hall, almost going over to the Ravenclaw table before he remembered he wasn't a student anymore. Still, the nostalgia was real, and he adjusted his hat before he decided to take a seat himself. The sorting was fully underway, and Jer eyed the Slytherin table carefully, recalling his own time there. Heck, he'd been more over in the Ravenclaw section during school, and had actually confused some of the professors with his house placement, even though his robes were quite green at the time. Still, he was supposed to help teach Wandless, so that was what he was going to do. He'd had plenty of experience with that, for sure. Shouldn't be too difficult, right?

His eyes cast along the table, picking out his sister-in-law, his mor, his sister-in-law's sister-in-law... Bleeding bells, was there anyone he wasn't related to by adoption or marriage here? His eyes alighted on someone else, and Jer blinked for a moment before he noticed the tattoo on the back of the guy's hand. Well well well. That wasn't common for professors, especially professors of a highly prestigious school. Tipping his hat back, he observed his fellow professor for a moment before he decided to speak up. "Well, I ain' seen many people 'round 'ere wiff ink somewhere on 'em. Leas', no' professors, in any case. Ya new 'ere?" The guy could be a total stick in the mud, but Jer somehow doubted it. After all, there weren't that many people with ink in the school. Hell, he figured the headmaster had nearly had a coronary when he'd applied to the school himself.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Well, that's new awrite.
                                                    OOC:

-❤-
                                                    [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                    Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                    And I don't think the world is sold
                                                    I'm just doing what we're told
                                                    And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                    I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                    Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:28 pm
User Image

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces

Wolfgang... saw it coming when a man approached him. It's really hard to not notice him given his, uh, multiple piercings. It made Wolfgang blink honestly, his cousin Konrad have one nose piercing years ago and he at the time was complaining about how hard it was to maintain it with the whole salt and sanitizing thing he has to do to avoid infection. Nevertheless, he tried to act surprised that the man greeted him, "Ah, good evening," Wolfgang greeted, before giving him a small smile beforehand. He hoped he didn't act like he was being a stick in the mud, even if he learned a lot of socializing in Beauxbatons. Old habits die hard, he guessed. "And no- I mean... it is technically a tattoo but I got it from my school in Durmstrang, it's like a mark of my School team. I have a few ear piercings though, but it's not that special." Wolfgang removed the hand covering his tattooed hand just to briefly show it to him. "I guess I'm new? I taught Astronomy here for two years before I left, then came back again. What about you? I don't recall meeting a blonde man before here."

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Staff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - ??
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:43 pm
User Image
                                                    I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || Шαᾔ∂ℓ℮ṧṧ Ṕґ◎ḟ℮ṧṧøґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏︎ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer rose an eyebrow at the tattoo, recognising the house, wait, team symbol he'd seen often on Olan's hand before his far's untimely demise. Well, blimey, he hadn't expected to run into another Durmstrang alum around, but then again, it wasn't like the school didn't hire them. They hired his mor, after all. "Virhea, wite? Me far wos in tha' team when 'e wos in school. I fink 'e still 'as 'is tattoo, bu' kinda 'ard ta see i' considerin' 'e's kinda a ghos' an' all."

He nodded as the man stated he was new...Ish? He'd apparently taught before, which was a far cry from Jer's study sessions in his own class. But still, birds of a feather and all that. "Nope, I ain' been 'ere since I graduated... Wot was i', twenty-one years now? I fink? Eivver way, I'm th' new Wandless prof. A' leas' it's somefink I'm familiar wiff." He extended his hand, hoping the man didn't mind the nail polish and everything. "Jeremy Lovette. Used ta be in Slytherin back in th' day. You?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Well, that's new awrite.
                                                    OOC:

-❤-
                                                    [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                    Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                    And I don't think the world is sold
                                                    I'm just doing what we're told
                                                    And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                    I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                    Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am
User Image

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces

Wolfgang raised his eyebrows in interest when it turns out the man's father was from Durmstrang as well, and probably a Nordic. It was kind of interesting, this man didn't sound like he studied anywhere else except Hogwarts from his rather specific accent. Cockney, if he recalled correctly. His family was all from Durmstrang, so it was hard for them to imagine being anywhere else. And besides, Hogwarts only accepted kids born within the island borders, and Beauxbaton just didn't feel right for them for some reason. "Vihrea, yes," Wolfgang answered, his smile warming up, "It must be nice having a family who went to different schools, I feel like you've gone places they haven't gone to and vice versa." Wolfgang sighed, looking at the students for a while, "But of course, I still prefer studying with my family. For personal reasons."

He perked up his eyebrows upon hearing the man's teaching subject. "Wandless magic? That's actually pretty cool." Wolfgang meant it, for real, as someone who had taken that place even he found it hard to do it without his wand. Either way, without hesitation for someone with residual awkwardness, Wolfgang took Jer's hand with a handshake, "Wolfgang Deadman, Astronomy. Just came back a few months ago." Then, his usually stoic face became thoughtful, "You know, I actually used to teach in Beauxbatons for eight years before coming back here so... if you want to, I'm willing to give you tips? We newbies have to have each other's back, after all." He really wished he didn't sound condescending, basically what his head was telling him ninety-percent of the time every time he opened his mouth, he guessed. "If you don't mind me asking... What made you want to start teaching?"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Staff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - ??
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers