Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:11 am
User Image
                                                    I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || Шαᾔ∂ℓ℮ṧṧ Ṕґ◎ḟ℮ṧṧøґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏︎ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer smirked, shrugging when Wolfgang stated he'd been places. The most he'd been was out of London, and honestly, well, he was pretty sure that until that happened, he was never getting out of the East End. "Never been outside o' th' UK, actually. Me fam 'as been, bu' that's 'bout i'." He nodded though to the man's assertion of studying with family, however. "I can ge' b'hind studyin' wiff me fam. Leas' ya kna where ya stand wiff 'em an' all."

Jer's smirk grew as the man commented about his subject until he was practically grinning. "It's a pretty easy subjec' ta teach. A' leas' ta me i' is. I wos tutorin' ovver students 'bout th' subjec' back when I wos in school an' all." Finally he had a name, as well as a subject. He nodded when Wolfgang offered to give him tips. He was used to tutoring a couple of people at a time, not entire classes. Well, he figured that was going to be a bit more interesting than what he was used to. "I ain' gonna say no ta tha'. Though, ya been ta Beaux, they prolly 'ave diff'ren' teachin' methods."

When Wolfgang asked about why Jer wanted to start teaching, he shrugged. "'Onestly, me mor brough' i' up. School ain' 'ad a permanen' professor fer th' position fer years, an' I'm wan o' th' bes' wandless wizards you're prolly gonna mee'." Sure, it was a boast, but an accurate one. He hadn't met anyone who had managed to have the unique background of living on the streets and a family naturally inclined.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Well, that's new awrite.
                                                    OOC:

-❤-
                                                    [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                    Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                    And I don't think the world is sold
                                                    I'm just doing what we're told
                                                    And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                    I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                    Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:37 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:47 am
User Image

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces
                                                        ( German Half-VampireDurmstrang AlumnusAstronomer ) xx

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕: 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
                                                        𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wolfgang snorted, almost grinning when Jer made it sound like Wandless Magic was easy. Look, he knew how to do it nowadays but he only ever does Wandless Magic on household chores. Stirring the cauldron, floating his bottles, turning off the lights.... very boring stuff. He's still a wizard though, might as well use what he has. As soon as he realized that he was grinning, he immediately suppressed it out of hiding his fangs, clearing his throat. "Ahem. Um. My cousin used to seek for my help in Astronomy and Potions, given how I'm very good at it," Wolfgang recalled, "Of course, in return, she helped me with Transfiguration and History. I never liked Transfiguration when I was younger, required me to think too much." As for History... he just sucked at it.

"Oh, no matter what school teaching: Beauxbatons or Hogwarts, they still share the same goal of understanding and teaching kids. Trust me." Wolfgang nodded. "From what I learned, one of the first things was knowing that not everyone has the same strength, and encouraging students to help each other will make them more willing to learn that it's okay to ask for help."

Not gonna lie though, Wolfgang was impressed of Jer's confidence when he was able to look at him in the eye and say, "I'm going to be the best wandless professor you'll ever meet". God, Wolfgang wished he was Jer. On a smaller scale. Just a crumb of self-confidence. If God hadn't given him a horribly detached vampire for a father, Wolfgang thought that he would have had confidence at best, a big ego at worst. "Heh, I'll probably drink up to that," Wolfgang said as he lifted his empty cup for a bit, looking up when the Headmaster made an announcement. He's not sucking up to Jer, but Wolfgang won't be an a** either. "Don't mind me, I'll probably be the Astronomy professor the kids will make conspiracy theories about."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Ceremony 2050xx
                                                        wнere - Staff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - ??
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:50 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceAda entered the Great Hall a little late, as per usual, having not woken until sundown and spent perhaps too much time "saying goodbye" to her husband for the night. She always did, the first night back to school, since it meant she might not be home when he returned from his own job, and therefore cut into their hours together. She still wasn't quite old enough to rise any significant amount of time before nightfall, which frankly, was a pain. So, she had to get her time with Chris in while she could, since she'd be busy enough herself for the duration of the year.

spaceAs usual, she debated where to sit upon her arrival, though of course options were limited since she was the last to arrive (even Grayson had beat her here, courtesy of his wife, no doubt). But, this time she guessed she'd gotten lucky, since there was an open spot near Verine. Smiling, she settled in next to her co-worker, glancing out at the crowd of students.
                                        "How's the sorting going, then?" she asked, eyes drifting over it before passing to the tables, and looking for Callie. She spotted her youngest easily enough, shot her a smile and a small wave, then turned her attention to Verine. She needed to hammer out plans with the woman regarding their, hm, "practice" sessions, for Verine's classes. So, having a seat near her was certainly convenient.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Great Hall - Staff Table
                                        wнen - Sorting Feast 2053
                                        wιтн - Verine
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:16 am

User Image✽❃
VERINE YSEULT WINCHESTER

51 years || Ravenclaw Alumna || halfblood
Potioneer and Potions Professor

Potioneering-wise, Verine hadn’t been all too productive over the summer. She’d touched up a report for the Society of Potioneers about recent projects, wrapped another project, but most of the time had been spent pondering the issue of how to teach. It certainly wasn’t that Ver didn’t know the material. But she evidently hadn’t been too effective an instructor last year, and as much as she just wanted to be friends with all the students, that wasn’t quite working. Fortunately, aside from family to pester, many of whom were much better versed in pedagogy than she was, Ver had the delight of bumping into her fellow potions instructor. She and Ada Whitethorne had started a series of letters reworking the lesson plans and exams for first through third year.

Rather than take the train, she had taken the morning to organize the first week of classes again, going over everything there had been to prepare--it was so much more than she was used to preparing for tutoring, but whatever was necessary, right? Verine had arrived at Hogwarts just before the crowd, and was now watching the first year Sorting. As she watched, chin resting on folded fingers and foot tapping anxiously, her mind drifted a little. Abruptly Ada’s voice interrupted her musing, and Verine looked up with a friendly smile. “I think we have three metas this year,” she commented idly. ”A few Ravenclaws, but not many. Hufflepuff seems like a lively bunch though. Your youngest is a prefect this year, isn’t she? Congratulations!”

Ver glanced out over the sea of students again a moment before turning to ask ”Are you still okay if I shadow your first week of classes? The fourth and fifth years at least, although any you’ll have me in would be lovely.”

setting Staff Table, Great Hall, Sorting 2053 || withAda Whitethorne
appearance 5'7", 140 lbs || wearing Repping Ravenclaw colors
status The upcoming school year

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Far off in the distance
A fire comes to life
A flicker of a flame breaks through the dark
Burning soft and bright
Dancing with the light
Awakening the Heavens and the Earth
❃✽
"Awakening" by Celtic Woman

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceAda hmm'ed as Verine described the sorting thus far, eyes darting across the student body to try and locate the three new metamorphmagi students out of idle curiosity. Something about being able to change your appearance at will seemed to make children more mischievous, at least in her experience, with her nibling being an odd exception. Then again, their entire family was odd, herself included. She smiled when at the mention of Callie. "Thank you," she replied, "I suppose Chris and I can't take too much credit. She was already a student here when we adopted her. We're very proud, though." Ada wasn't sure how much being adopted and looked after by actual caring parents had done for Callie. She liked to think it had helped immensely, but she could hardly know what would have happened if she'd stayed at the orphanage, or been adopted by someone else.

spaceShe nodded in answer to Verine's question about their arrangement, smiling gently.
                                        "Absolutely. You can sit in on as many as you like, it's no trouble. I assume you won't be as disruptive as some of the students, anyway," she replied with a faint chuckle. She did wish she could offer to sit in on Verine's lessons as well, to see how she was performing in a classroom and give more direct pointers, but unfortunately that wasn't possible. Maybe she'd get some assistance from a co-worker, or one of the older students. Of course, that might make Verine feel self-conscious. Oh, well. They'd work it out.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Great Hall - Staff Table
                                        wнen - Sorting Feast 2053
                                        wιтн - Verine
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:34 am
User Image

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫_𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠_𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐧spaces
                                                        ( German Half-VampireDurmstrang AlumnusAstronomy Class ) xx

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕: 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
                                                        𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔
                                                        𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
                                                        𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wolfgang hasn't seen Jer nor Phoebe, yet. Maybe he went too early? Or maybe not, he wasn't paying attention enough, since it's going to take a while to get used to the whole "thousands of students crowd" sound again. Which should be easy, he's not five years old or anything. And he's definitely not a newly-turned vampire, especially when he theorized that they probably got used to their senses all at once or something.

Wolfgang hummed as he took a seat beside Verine, brushing his hair away from his eyes as he quietly watched the sorting. "I think we have three metas this year", Wolfgang overheard, which made him wonder out of curiosity. Huh... that's actually... quite rare. The only metamorphagus he met was a nonbinary potion shop owner who lives in Diagon Alley, who Wolfgang found their blunt nature unnerving. Not annoying, just slightly intimidating. And their son, apparently, who is in one of the quidditch team. Wolfgang can't tell which, because he's a nerd who never really cared about sports.

"Ah, sorry, if I may say something-" Wolfgang finally spoke, then feeling really embarrassed of his severe lack of charisma. But it's clear that he's trying his best to socialise, and actually wanted to, "I heard that there are three metamorphagi sorted for this year? Don't you think that sounded like something like a Blue Moon? The real blue moon I mean, not metaphorically." He never properly talked to redhead before, as for Ada... Wolfgang didn't feel comfortable being around her for some reason. Maybe it's because she's a vampire? But he wasn't even against them, he's literally half-vampire. Not knowing why he felt hesitant talking to her is what drove him slightly crazy when he first got here in Hogwarts, but that's none of their business. Turning to the redhead, Wolfgang nodded in apology, "Sorry, I think we haven't formally met. I'm Wolfgang Deadman, Astronomy. And um, good evening Professor Whitethorne. How's family? Or summer, if you want to be private about that, I understand."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒔
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
                                                        𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇-𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅
                                                        𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2053xx
                                                        wнere - Staff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Adalaide, Verine
                                                        xxxxxx

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☀Alarick ✐ Lorien-Knapp☀
Upper Charms Professor ✔ Father ✔ 43 Years old

▬▬"There are things I want to do to be a better human being and a better father."▬▬

Ah the great sorting feast, Alarick sat along side his fellow professors, and watched as the students field in, and then the first years came in. He tried to wave a hello at Dominik, but his little girl just ignored him, oh well, he would surely see her around the school at some point. It was sad really, he had went to become a teacher to spend more time with his kids, and only one was in Hogwarts! Well... he supposed that Aldrick was also at Hogwarts, but Alarick couldn't treat him as a child! Aldrick was accomplished in his field, and was a fellow professor, only the most respectful aspects to him.

Alarick had planned a greeting for one coworker, whichever would be sitting to his right. After making small talk to a professor on the left, he turned and pulled a small aloe plant out from his sleeve, "Aloe there!" He said, as he placed the little plant in front of an older professor. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alarick Lorien-Knapp and you are - He gasped as he recognized the face of the professor next to him, yes it had been some 20-odd years, but that was definitely one of the people he spited the most in his life, "Could that be you Professor Clarke? Hard to believe that you're still teaching here, haven't retired yet?" Professor Clarke - the Astronomy Professor. Alarick had failed 3 of his OWLs...and one of those had been Astronomy.

[/b[]/color]

▬▬"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are." ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Professors
Thinking about: Let gasp!
Aldrick Description: 6'1" Dark hair Green Eyes.
Wearing: Professional Suit, with baggy sleeved robe overtop

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Head Table
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Alarick Knapp
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony, Opening Feast
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How is he a professor?

Phoebe was quite delighted to be back at school for another year. Her house often got quite lonely in the summer months, so a few years ago she'd taken up knitting. Now she was able to knit lots of hats, scarves, and socks before the winter and donate them to the orphanage, and tiny hats, socks, and plush octopi for her local hospital. It was quite a fulfilling task. Either way, she was glad to be back. As she sat in her normal space at the head table, watching all the students file in.

As she was watching the first years wander in, a small plant was placed before her. She looked a bit startled, then looked over at the man who had placed it. Ahhhh Alarick Lorien. Yes, she certainly remembered him from her early years in teaching. He hadn't been bad, per se, but he was the first student of hers to summarily fail the OWL exams. She sent a grin his direction, trying hard not to look annoyed when he commented on her not having retired yet. "Dear Alarick, no, I haven't yet retired. I'm not... that old. But it is quite nice to see you again, and here in the professor role. I do hope you get a lovely young student and they get all the way to exams... and just destroy your heart with a failing grade." She grinned, sipping her tea as she glanced back at the sorting.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ɢᴜɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Wᴇʟʟ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴀss ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ɪғ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ғɪɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ
Sᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴡɪsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴡᴀs ʟᴏsᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:08 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Amanda Drage

Slytherin Alumna - Fifty One Years Old - Mother - Married - Pureblood
                                                  Wizard Law Professor - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Amanda sat down at the staff table, overlooking the Great Hall as students filed into the room and took their seats. She had to admit, sitting up at the front rather than at the Slytherin table felt bizarre. Many moons ago, she was a student at Hogwarts and never planned on becoming a professor. However, one winter night last year, August and Alarick – who was around here somewhere, she was certain – had convinced her to apply for the Wizard Law Professor position as August clearly had way too much on his plate. At first, she brushed off the idea, claiming it wasn’t for her but when she brought up the idea with friends and her husband to laugh at, no one laughed. Instead, they were in agreement that she would have been a wonderful candidate. Amanda put more thought into it, and after speaking with her and Jacob’s children to see how they felt about it – namely Jade and Caden since they were still students – she decided to go for it.

Thus, here she was, overwhelmed with feelings of nostalgia and nerves. She knew she would prepare her students for their exams well, at least if they were willing to put in the work. Knowing that didn’t stop her from feeling nervous although she also felt comforted, knowing she had a few colleagues that she could trust: her brother-in-law Callum, her brother-in-law Richard, and her best friend Eretria. If all went to s**t, she knew she could count on the three of them for help. The list of Professors that she was given indicated that there were a few other familiar faces as well, and that Professor Powell, Professor Harlowe, and Professor Steele were all still very much a part of the Hogwarts staff.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

G r o w old along me, w h a t e v e r fate decrees
                                                  We will see it t h r o u g h for our l o v e is true

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff