Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSeventh Floor Corridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years, Darrell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTired
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕнє ℓσνєѕ яσ¢к αи∂ яσℓℓ, тнєу ѕαι∂ ιт'ѕ ѕαтαи'ѕ тσиgυєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє тнιикѕ тнєу'яє тσσ σℓ∂, тнєу тнιик ѕнє'ѕ тσσ уσυиgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнє вαттℓє ℓιиєѕ αяє ¢ℓєαяℓу ∂яαωиxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє ωιтн αи αиgєℓ'ѕ fα¢єxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys had kept back more or less as Darrell led the first years to their common room. She was glad he'd gotten the prefect position alongside her. She liked him well enough, though they'd not really spent any time together. He'd never given her any reason not to like him, which she would admit was an easy thing to do. Considering the tension with Byuch and Chance, and spying on her siblings all night to see how they were holding up, it was actually a welcome reprieve. Sitting near him tonight rather than with one of her friends had been odd, but not uncomfortable, even if they hadn't interacted.

spaceHe seemed to be taking to the task of corralling first years rather well, but she reasoned she needed to do her own part as well. She signaled for him to swap spots with her, taking up the back so that he could watch for anyone who got distracted by the castle's grandeur, and moved towards the front of the group. Once she had a flat surface to walk on, she turned backwards, facing the eleven year olds with a smile.
                                                          "Alright, guys, we're almost to the Common Rooms. Like Darrell said, if you get lost, there's usually someone hanging around in a frame or floating down the hall to ask," she echoed, chuckling slightly. "Most of the ghosts tend to hand out around the same areas, so you'll get to know them well enough. Same for the portraits. Our Common Room's entrance is hidden by The Fat Lady, who you'll be meeting soon enough." Not for the first time, Chrys wished they didn't refer to the woman in her frame as 'The Fat Lady.' Surely she had a name? But no one knew it, and the woman didn't seem to mind her moniker, so she'd never asked.

spaceAs they approached the portrait, she stopped before it, gesturing to the woman in question.
                                                          "Here's the Common Room entrance, the password is "Flibbertigibbet." Try not to forget it, or you'll be stuck outside waiting for someone to let you in." She turned on her heel, gave the portrait the password, and led the first years inside.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxѕнє'ѕ α ωσмαи-¢нιℓ∂ ιи α ѕтαтє σf gяα¢є
                                                          xxxxxxωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ 3 уєαяѕ σℓ∂ σи нєя ∂α∂∂у'ѕ києє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxнє ѕαι∂ уσυ ¢αи вє αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит тσ вє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxѕнє'ѕ α ωιℓ∂ σиє яυииιи' fяєє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 am
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady reached the seventh floor slightly out of breath, but still perky nonetheless. "Basically most of your classes will be on the floors below this, so I wouldn't plan on waiting until the last minute to try to get to class. Especially if you run into Peeves- he's the school poltergeist, pretty unpleasant, actually, but sort of funny." Shrugging, she led the way to the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Flibbertigibet," she said, grinning, and then led the way into the common room, clambering through the hole in the wall. "Chop chop, portrait doesn't stay open forever! And remember that password!"

OOC:
(Next post will be at Gryffindor Common Room, wait for me to post first)
Yukina101

EmrysStorm

Miss GryffindorK

dot-hacksbreeze

Novasse

oyehh

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
First Years
Mood
Pumped

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So take a little trip down the road and see
                                                          What you’re gonna find, who you want to be
                                                          But you might have to pick between these three

Maura was pretty used to the long climb up to the common room at this point, after all she had been coming here for five years. As she arrived in front of the portrait she turned back to the younger students and did a quick headcount. So far so good at least. Keeping a bright smile on her face she continued. " 'ere we ur! this is th' Fat Lady, she is th' portrait that leads tae oor common room. " She explained gesturing to the portrait behind her. " Noo tae git in ye hae tae know tha password. Flibbertigibbet. If ye forgoat it, ye cannae git in 'n' wull hae tae wait 'til someone else comes by." With that the Portrait opened and she gestured for the first years to enter, so she could do one last head count.

Rock, paper, scissors
                                                          Which one is, it’s your decision
                                                          And no matter what you choose
                                                          You’re gonna live it
                                                          Rock, paper, scissors

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Next post will be in the Gryffindor Common Room

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty
Kungfudemoness
murruelecreuset
Essy ze Ninja
Stefan Lee Salvatore
Trickblues
Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:21 am
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Ɠяуffιηɗσя Ƒιfтн Ƴєαя Ƥяєfєcт ✘ Mυggℓєвσяη ✘ Ɗαяє∂єνιℓ

☣☢☠Heath stopped their stair climbing at the seventh floor and had to wait several minutes for the first years to catch up since they were more than likely tired and stuffed from the long day. But seriously, they were gonna have to get some stamina real fast after this. He wasn't kidding about the stairs leading to dead end corridors. "I hope you enjoyed that brief exciting bit of exercise because we're nearly there. This is the seventh floor corridor, make a note of it since you don't want to get to another. We share the towers with the Ravenclaws and you don't want to accidentally find yourselves looking like you're trying to break in. It's not a fun way to meet your head of house." he said seriously but with a small tick of his lips. Besides, it wasn't as if he didn't find the raven's tower another way, the only thing that really stumped him was the riddle. He wasn't that good at them.

Miss Gryffindork
Charles Abbott

Kungfudemoness
Audrey Hepburn, Joshua Sparks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:46 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fifth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
Astronomy (fall) || Namaste Club (spring)

Luckily, Sparrow knew more than enough about famous Gryffindors or whatever to fill the entire trek up to the seventh floor with friendly banter. Once outside the portrait of the Fat Lady though, Sparrow paused.

She stared at the portrait of the Fat Lady before realizing that in all the craziness that was returning to Hogwarts, she had completely forgotten to get the password for her own dorm. This was….not in the script. She glanced back at Ashton, hoping he had gotten it. But when she looked up, she realized they must have lost Ashton along the way? Uhhhh Well someone really ought to find him! What if a staircase had changed on them? Or they had gotten trapped or--

In any case, Sparrow's alternative was to yell ”PLOT TWIST! Stay here a moment'” and start running back down the hall for the stairs they'd just climbed. Her idea was to run down the stairs and ask Wren, who hopefully had been paying more attention than she had. Of course, knocking or asking Rune in her own house would have made too much sense.

setting Outside The Gryffindor Common Room, Sorting Day 2052 || with Gryffindor First years, missing an Ashton
appearance 5'6", soft || hair color white with white ribbons || wearing uniform
status uhhhh plot twist!

oyehh

Devlyn Maycry

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you....

♡♥
~"For Good" from Wicked, sung by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. Harp cover by Chanah Ambuter.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:04 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

There had still been a few older students handing out in the Common room, but Pepijn still managed to wander outside without too much trouble. Pep wandered into the corridor, not quite sure where to go. He was hardly paying attention as they were walking up here, and he had no idea where Hufflepuff might be except not here.

He started padding quietly down the corridor, letting his feet go where they felt like. Pip was certainly nervous in this new space, but empty halls were safe, so it wasn't too terrible. He had often wandered the burned down wings of the Ter Avest castle, or the forest surrounding their home, so he focused on the slight familiarity and solace of that feeling, yawned a little, and wandered on.

setting About midnight on September 2nd, 2055 || with Logan
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing squirrel pajamas
status Finding Hufflepuff.

Trickblues

The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image
You can go the distance, you can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke

User Image

Halfblood | First Year Gryffindor | Eleven Years Old
Around Midnight on September 2, 2055 7th Floor Corridor With: Pepijn
Wearing: Astronaut Pajamas Status: On the hunt for Puffs (NOT ghosts)

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Poor Logan didn’t know what hit him. One minute he was getting to know his new roommate, talking about squirrels and lego magic that let you read sheeps’ minds, then the next, Pepijn was on his way out the door!

“Hey, hol-hold on a second, would ya?!” Logan loudly whispered, then tumbled off the bed after him and landed with a thud. “Wait up!” How they didn’t wake Louis or Gendry was beyond him. He didn’t even think to grab their wands on the way out. Lucky for them, the few students that remained in the common room seemed more occupied with catching up after Summer than with keeping watch for runaway first years.

There was something about the corridor that gave Logan the creeps. Now that the boys were separated from the herd–or pack, he supposed, since they were lions now–the castle felt much larger. Much darker. A bit eerie for his taste. If either of them had thought to put on a proper pair of shoes, their steps would probably echo down the halls and give them away to whoever–or whatever–was lurking in the shadows beyond their sight. "Where do you think all the ghosts go at night?..." Not on the prowl for wondering kids, he prayed.

“Do you even know where Hufflepuff is?” Logan asked after a while, keeping his voice low so as not to draw any unwanted attention. “Don’t get me wrong, mate, I’m with you. But how are we supposed to find Hufflepuff on our first night? I don’t even remember how we got up here to begin with, myself.” Logan crossed his arms in thought as he padded down the hall with his human-sized squirrel companion. “Ravenclaw came up with us for a while, so they’re probably the closest. Slytherin and Hufflepuff though, they went the other way didn’t they? So we’ll probably want to head back down the way we came from, right?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
addaellis

Do it for your people, do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gon' be a day, when you're
Standin' in the Hall of Fame

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:19 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood

Pepijn was hallways out the door when Logan’s call to wait up registered with him. He stood outside the portrait door, waiting until his roommates made it out.

”Ghosts don’t sleep,” Pep announced matter-of-factlly. “Not really anyways. I think they sometimes like to lay there with their eyes closed and dream about memories or just…dreams. Other times they just sort of float there, head lost in whatever, and just kind of wander. But sometimes they do that during the day too. It doesn’t matter to them.”

After a while, Logan asked in a soft voice if he even knew where Hufflepuff was. Pep shrugged. Their wandering had taken them down one staircase already, and now they were standing before a moving one, waiting for it to stop moving. “I’m not really sure, but if we keep walking around we’ll find something, right?”

setting About midnight on September 2nd, 2055 || with Logan
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing squirrel pajamas
status Finding Hufflepuff.

The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

addaellis

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces