Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image Veronica raised a brow at Toby’s eye roll and then proceeded to slip on her heels and stood back up, again probably being a bit taller than Toby. She stepped back and leaned against the wall, propping one foot against the stone wall and shook let out a small chuckle when Toby said that it was clear that he had no objections to snogging anywhere at any point ever. Shrugging, Ronna said, “I’m actually a fairly simple person. If it doesn’t violate rules or was used as some method of you trying to get out of trouble, I really don’t care all that much. I’ve never been that concerned about what rumors uninvolved people in a matter thing.”

Listening to Toby laugh about Ronna’s conclusion about siblings and cousins but stopping before he was said much about his apparent only cousins. “I wouldn’t really know, about that sort of thing. My blood family that I actually spoke to for years was only my Dad. And, now, I basically just avoid my mother and whatever. But, both are only children so no cousins for me.” She shrugged. “And, I suppose it depends on the people. I mean, I tend to greet Victor with a kiss on a cheek, but if you did that to Gypsy I’m fairly sure Jer would at the very least break your jaw and make it look like an accident.” She smiled, picturing the image and then chuckling as she realized how true it was probably. And wasn’t Gypsy dating some other guy or something for a bit, Ronna wondered how that guy didn’t end up locked in some dungeon or something, then again he might have for a bit and no one said. Gypsy and Jer were basically a couple since first year just they never actually did anything about it, or that was how Ronna saw it, not that she was going to comment on the matter.

Ronna listened as Toby took mock offense about breaking a rule: she looked fairly unimpressed by the mock offense. And, then he waved off her apology about laughing and then argued he had to make it official and how he asked wasn’t that bad. “Oh? Is calling it something less official like ‘friends with benefits’ that horrible? Actually it probably would have been a couple years ago, but at this point I’m allowed to do basically whatever I want. No one asks what goes on in the wizarding world for me.”

User Image She nodded when Toby said she was pretty resolute and then said, “Oh, yes, that reminds me… not that I actually forgot.” She pushed off the wall and stepped towards Toby and said staring at him for a minute, “You technically are breaking a rules because as a prefect shouldn’t you be patrolling the corridors not chatting me up.” She smiled and added, “Are you trying to go for a horrible prefect award or something? Then again, Gypsy and Jer could technically be called out on temporary unlawful detainment of me, so, maybe you are better off than those two. And, Gypsy was no doubt the ringleader of that idea.” Granted, despite what she had said to Toby about skipping his prefect duties doing patrols, Ronna was actually the fault of that initially and she had skipped out on hers first. Sure, the castle was probably not going to be destroyed one night by one or two lax prefects in patrolling, but it still wasn’t what they were supposed to be doing.

The Forgotten Weasley

<>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted on the Sixth Floor with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Where was I going? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla blinked oddly as she took in her surroundings. She at least knew where she was, somewhere on the sixth floor. At least, she was fairly certain she was. Though, she didn't spend much time wandering, so perhaps she was wrong about that... No, no, this was almost certainly the sixth floor. The question being, what was she doing here? She shook her head. She should've kept going, headed up to the seventh floor and taken the stairs to her tower. Why hadn't she? Why had she gotten off at the sixth... A glance towards the stairwell answered her question, it had moved from one landing to another. She couldn't have gotten where she needed to go. Well, then. She watched the stairwell for a long moment, waiting to see if it would move like she needed it to, returning to the steps. Best not to move off of them again, she'd start wandering and never get to bed. She was rather tired... needed to sleep. She needed to sleep. Fingernails tapped out against the handrail in agitation. She disliked standing still, but she needed to wait until the stairs were going where she needed them to go. It shouldn't be long, right? They didn't move with any regularity, it was as though they had whims of their own, but it couldn't remain here forever. Eventually it would return her to her tower... eventually.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxx█████████████ IVE SEEN THE WORLD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
lxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxDᴇᴀʀ Lᴏʀᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʷʰᵉᶰ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LIT IT UP AS MY STAGE ▬▬▬▬ ;; ≲♛≳

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Stressed
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Corridors
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Dru
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '...I hope i'm not late.'

”Excuse me…” A voice sounded from behind the Divination Professor. It belonged to the latest attention to Hogwarts’ team: a tall, thin, almost gentle-looking Asian woman by the name of Cixia. Hogwarts wasn’t a new place for her… it had only been a little over a when Cixia herself was a student roaming those very halls, and though time certainly did a number on her, the school itself remained unchanged, standing as she had always remembered it, annoying staircase and all. ”I seem to have lost track of time… has the Sorting Feast begun yet?” She asked with a tone of mild confusion mixed with a pinch of concern – the Sorting Feast was supposed to be one of Hogwarts’ most memorable events, namely for the students of course, but for Cixia it would have been her first time seeing the event from the other perspective: as a professor, sitting at that table with the rest of them. But of course, with all of the moving and organizing that Cixia had to do in the short amount of time before classes were to begin, the new Professor had been scrambling to make preparations and failed to notice how much time had gone by. ”Oh, right... My name is Cixia, Cixia Feng. The new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.”

Cɪxɪᴀ Fᴇɴɢ / / D.A.D.A. Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Oᴄᴄʟᴜᴍᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇɢɪʟʟɪᴍᴇɴs / / . . . / / Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ / / Kᴏᴜ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Bᴀsɪʟɪsᴋ Fᴀɴɢ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Where was I going? ❞

spaceDrusilla heard the voice and turned, curious as to who was wandering about the upper stories of the castle. Blue eyes narrowed in confusion when she realized she didn't recognize the woman before her, her head tilting to the side. "Terribly sorry, duck, but it's over," she replied gently. The newcomer seemed upset, which meant she probably wouldn't take kindly to the news that she'd missed the feast. Dru shrugged lightly. "I don't think the hall is quite cleared yet... some of the older students and the professors are still lingering... but the Sorting's over and the first years have been taken off to bed." The Seer found herself in an incredibly odd position for her, being the informed party in a conversation, the one who had information the other lacked. The one who had to tell another that she was late. Drusilla never told anyone they were late; she was always the late one. And rarely if ever was she informed about anything, unless it was something she'd Seen. It was quite strange, she thought. She offered a small smile to the woman, Cixia, inclining her head gently. "Drusilla Somerset, Divination professor," she replied in ind, offering her hand for the new professor to shake. She could understand the distress of having missed the feast; it seemed like a rather bad way to start one's first year. Had Drusilla made it to the feast he first year teaching? She seemed to recall... had that been the year with the sleeping curse? Or had that been her second year? She had no solid recollection... hm. It didn't seem so far-fetched to think that she'd missed it at least once, though. She was hardly the most reliable of figures.

User Image

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxx█████████████ IVE SEEN THE WORLD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟxxxᴡɪʟʟʏᴏᴜsᴛɪʟʟʟᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇxxxxxxʏᴏᴜɴɢᴀɴᴅʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
lxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXxxDᴇᴀʀ Lᴏʀᴅxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʷʰᵉᶰ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LIT IT UP AS MY STAGE ▬▬▬▬ ;; ≲♛≳

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Disappointed
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Corridors
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Dru
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '...Well that's unfortunate.'

’Terribly sorry, but it’s over’ The words were reverberating in her head. So she really did miss the feast, then… perfect. Feeling a pang of guilt coming on, it was all Cixia could do not to look too visibly disappointed. Gently gnawing on her bottom lip, Cixia diverted her eyes away from the Dru for a moment as she attempted to regain her composure. It wasn’t likely to be that big of an issue, anyways… but for a first time teacher to miss out on such a large event, Cixia hoped there wouldn’t be ramifications for her minor oversight. With a sigh, Cixia turned back to Dru. ”How unfortunate…” She muttered, her voice trailing off at the end of the statement.

”Ah, but there will always be a next year. There really is no sense in dwelling on the matter.” She added hastily after, painting a smile on her face as she took Dru’s hand in hers and gave it a shake. ”Somerset… the name is familiar, very familiar…” Taking a brief pause, Cixia looked up at the ceiling as if she could piece together the rest of her thoughts from above. Sifting through her neatly compartmentalized mind, Cixia almost grimaced at the memories of her Hogwarts years – specifically the first five years, wherein she was notorious for being a spoiled, princessy bully - but upon filtering those thoughts out, Cixia’s answer finally came. ”Ah, you must be the Seer girl, the one from Ravenclaw? I remember… hearing about you, back when I was attending Hogwarts. What a fitting career this must be for you now, Professor Somerset.”

Cɪxɪᴀ Fᴇɴɢ / / D.A.D.A. Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ / / Oᴄᴄʟᴜᴍᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇɢɪʟʟɪᴍᴇɴs / / . . . / / Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ / / Kᴏᴜ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Bᴀsɪʟɪsᴋ Fᴀɴɢ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Where was I going? ❞

spaceDrusilla couldn't help but think that the Asian woman seemed distressed that she'd missed the feast, which she supposed she understood. And the woman seemed to bounce back quickly enough. When the other woman recognized her name, the Seer's eyebrows flew up. She couldn't imagine that anyone she hadn't directly met before would know of her. But, when Cixia mentioned her being in Ravenclaw, she realized the woman recalled her from her days at school. They must be only a few years apart, though she had no idea if she were older or younger. She offered the woman a faint smile. "Yes, teaching is lovely. It keeps me on a schedule, and I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject. I do hope you will enjoy it as well," she replied. The brunette did wonder what exactly Cixia knew of her, given that the rumors about her while she had been in attendance had often been... well, less than flattering. Normally they had something to do with her being off her rocker. True enough, she supposed, but still hurtful when it was the reason you had no friends.

User Image

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling:
xLocation:
xWith:
xStatus: Single

Beckah hated almost everything at this place. She hated her house, she hated classes, she hated being forced away from the trees... One of the only things she didn't hate was her alone time, creeping away from everyone and everything to do whatever she wanted to do. Today, she was writing lyrics to a song. Music was one of the things that helped her find herself in her mind. Looking at what she'd written, Beckah started to hum. "You poor, sweet, innocent thing, dry your eyes and testify. You know you live to break me, don't deny sweet sacrifice," she sang, trying out her lyrics. Her voice echoed off the walls and out of the room she was sitting in. The room was unused, so Beckah routinely camped out up here. Sometimes she even considered living up here.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

Dris was walking back to his common room after painting in his secret room. He clutched his box of paints, some still wet paint in his messy hair. On top of that, his hands, clothes, shoes, and wand were all stained in bright colors. His wand was perched atop his ear, a grin across his face. He was humming a silly song stuck in his head as he strolled, looking as casual as possible. He stopped when he heard music, seeing curliques of lavender swirl across his vision. He set down his paints and pondered, not sure if he wanted to disturb whomever was singing. At the brighter swirls, Dris peeked in, spotting a third year girl looking all sleek. Then again, she looked a bit nervous, so he tried to keep quiet. Unfortunately, Dris Abrams was not a very quiet human. "Y-your singing is very pretty." He offered a grin, hoping she wouldn't be mad he'd stopped.

Summer II

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:51 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling:
xLocation:
xWith:

The girl jumped halfway out of her skin when she heard a voice behind her, whipping around to see the source of the voice. It was Dris, the boy she'd met at Diagon Alley last year. She vaguely remembered him as being the one who could see colors. That seemed normal to her, because she could hear trees talking, so who was she to judge. Calming herself, she looked at the floor to address his compliment. "Thanks, I guess. What are you doing here?" she asked bluntly. Just about every word out of her mouth had a blunt edge to it. It wasn't intentional, that's just how she was. She looked up at him after she'd finished speaking, judging his appearance. He was covered in paint, as usual, but what stuck out was his wand, tucked behind his ear. "Dris!" She crossed to him and snatched his wand, producing hers to clean the paint off the instrument. "These are very delicate. They don't like having paint on them." She held the wand up to her ear to make sure that it was alright before handing it back to the paint. The wand seemed, to her, to be fine, so she'd let it go this time.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris immediately felt bad when the girl jumped like she'd seen a ghost. Well... maybe not a ghost, but something spooky. She did thank him, though, which made him feel a bit better. "You're welcome! But it's true, your voice is a lovely shade of lavender. And all twirly too!" He grinned, glad that she already knew about his colors. She'd said she could hear trees, so he felt like she understood him quite well. In fact, he was sure they'd have a great conversation, if not for her saying his name in a way that meant he was likely in trouble. He flinched when she reached out toward his face, but blinked when she'd simply swiped his wand from behind his ear. She proceeded to say he should take care to avoid getting paint on it. "Awh, it's fine. It's usually covered in paint and it has always worked just perfect!" He nodded, looking just as bright and cheerful as ever.

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:20 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Frustrated
xLocation: Empty Classroom
xWith: Dris

Beckah seemed reluctant to give back the wand, especially after Dris said that it always had paint on it and it worked fine. But his cherry seemed to sing happy things about the boy, so she handed it back to the boy. "Well just, try not to get it too dirty." The girl frowned and slumped down onto a desk, looking at her notebook again. It was supposed to be her Potions book, but she'd written only like one note about it before it became full of drawings and lyrics. Words seemed to flow from her quill onto paper, even if they could never flow from her mouth. Without looking up from her book, she said, "You weren't supposed to see... or hear that. I... I can't... do it right." She meant that she couldn't communicate it right, but she was having trouble communicated that point. In fact, she had trouble communicated most points.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris waited quietly because Beckah had his wand. She was investigating it, and he watched with curiosity. She listened to his wand, which was something neat he'd always wondered. But it must've responded positively, as she handed it back, though with a warning to keep it clean. "I'll try, but I use it to help paint sometimes, so it just gets dirty." He shrugged and tucked his wand behind his ear once more. His messy hair stuck out, having been ruffled by the movement. After that, she tried to say he wasn't supposed to notice her singing, then she said she wasn't able to do anything right. "Awh, you're doing a good job. I have trouble doing stuff too, sometimes, but I always try. I just... sometimes have to suffer through headaches and crazy vision." He shrugged a bit, scratching his ear, which triggered so many of his issues.... or was it a brain disorder? Either way, it was a mess.

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:15 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

When Dris said she was doing a good job, Beckah frowned and looked up from her book, staring intently at the boy. In a moment of clarity, she said, "It's really hard to be normal. I know... I know I'm not. You... you're more normal than me. You at least... function." She sighed and frowned, then slumped down and crawled under the desk. Pulling her knees to her chest, she wrapped her arms around her legs and set her head down on them. "When I sing or draw, I feel like I'm normal. But if someone watches me, I can't." Beckah felt like she was about to cry. She wanted to be normal. Why couldn't she be normal? With a sad sigh, she said, "If you turn around and don't watch me, I can sing more."

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris blinked as Beckah peeked up from behind her book. He felt a bit uncomfortable by her staring, but tried not to react, since he didn't want to discourage her. She remarked on how hard it was to be normal, and his heart dropped. He just wanted to make her feel better! He watched in silence as she crawled under the table to hide, and decided it might be wise not to follow after her. Instead, he walked over and clambered on top of the table, leaning against the wall behind him. "Normal is overrated, though. Some of the best people have been the outcasts. Think how many beautiful things wouldn't have been made if everyone tried to be normal? And besides, I think you're plenty fine. You're just unique, and that makes you.... you." A small smile graced his face as he recited one of the things he was often told by his own parents in regards to his abnormal functions.

When she said that she felt normal while singing or drawing, Dris nodded sympathetically, despite the fact that she couldn't see him. "I know how you feel. Except... mine's kinda the opposite. I feel normal like everyone else when I'm not painting or listening to things. Mostly because the 'normal' kids aren't usually covered in paint and discussing the odd colors they see." He chuckled quietly, thinking it a bit funny how they were opposites when it came to normalcy. At her mention that she would sing some more if he didn't watch, he grinned brighter. "I'd really like that. You have a very pretty voice, after all."

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:48 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

Beckah smiled a little when he said that normal people didn't discuss the colors they saw, reminded of the fact that he saw colors when people spoke. To "normal people", that was odd, but it made perfect sense to Beck. "Normal kids don't talk to trees either. But I do." When Dris said he'd like to hear her sing more, she reached up onto the table, patting around to find her book. When she finally located it, she pulled it back under the table. "I just wrote this one today so I'm still memorizing it." She started the beat in her head and tried to line up the words to her melody. "Fear is only in our minds; Taking over all the time; Fear is only in our minds; But it's, taking over all the time," she sang, moving into the bridge that Dris had heard her singing earlier.

Miss GryffindorK

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items