Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ…โ„ฑ๐“ฒ๐’‡๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“จ๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ„›๐“ช๐“ฟ๐’†๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€โ…๐“ฆ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐’†๐“ป ๐’‡๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ทโ…

Connor was walking along the hallways of the school, listening for anything that'd be interesting to write about in the newspaper. Right now, the hallway seemed abandoned, and he vaguely wondered if he had missed something important. It wasn't dinnertime, at least according to his watch. Well, maybe he'd check a different floor. He sighed, tapping his cane on the tile as he walked. Sadie had been asleep, so he let her rest while he wandered. Besides, he wanted some alone time. The teen leaned up against a wall, next to a suit of armor (which he'd nearly mistaken for a person!). He turned his bag around, feeling around inside for his time table. He felt the bumps on the page, noting that he still had a long while before dinner. Maybe he'd go to the library next, or get in some piano practice. It'd be something, at least.

oyehh

I'แด ษดแดแด› ๐“ช๐’‡๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ. I แดŠแดœsแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ๐“ฒ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’†
I แด…แดษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดแดœแด„สœ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚
I แด€แด ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ษชs ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ. AสŸสŸ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดแด‡ ษชs ๐’‡๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ แดแดแด ษชษดษข
Sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…แด‡แด… ส™ส
๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส
โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต, แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡?
Aส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐’†?
Hแดแดก แด…แดแด‡s ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ, แด›แด ส™แด‡
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐“ป๐’†๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ถ๐’†?
๐“๐“ป๐’† ๐”€๐’† ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐’†? โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ– xxx๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผทxxxโ– xxx๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผง๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฎ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Peter muttered and cursed under his breath as he paced through the school corridors alone after Wandlore. He thought he'd aced it! He spent quite a bit of time studying for it and stayed up most of the night for it, only to be rudely shocked when he got his marks back. Talking with the professor after the class did not help; he'd only became more frustrated because the mistakes he'd made were so stupid, he almost walked out. Peter didn't have delusions about being the absolute best in everything, but he worked so hard for that test, only for his stupid decision to backfire on him miserably. How could he do such a juvenile mistake, he was better than that!

The sound of footsteps in the otherwise silent hall caused Peter to look up and when he saw a familiar figure with a cane leaning against the wall. The sight of the blind Overton did not help matters as his frustration spiked, this time mixed with fury. Why was he still here? Hogwarts was not a place for some blind upstart trying to prove how amazing he was, but despite Peter's initial confidence that he'd understand his position and drop out, he still continued and was even a writer for the Daily Dragon with him! Of course, the goody two shoes was probably busy sucking up to the teachers while Peter worked his arse of and failed. That thought burned and before he realized it, he was marching over to Overton with a furious scowl on his face. "What are you doing here, Overton?" he growled out when he stood directly in front of him. "Don't you have to go mooch notes off of someone?"

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            a txxsixth floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxConnor Overton
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhumiliatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image

โ…โ„ฑ๐“ฒ๐’‡๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“จ๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ„›๐“ช๐“ฟ๐’†๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€โ…๐“ฆ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐’†๐“ป ๐’‡๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ทโ…

Connor perked up when he heard someone walking in the hallway. Who could it be? Whomever it was seemed really angry, judging by the annoyed stomping of their feet. Maybe they'd just gotten detention or lost house points. The blind Ravenclaw shrugged a bit, thinking it wasn't his place to judge someone for having a bad day. At least, until they spoke. Only one person Connor knew had that voice, the one which rang of ego and anger. That there was Peter Whyte, and this was sure to be fun. He asked about his reason for being there, followed up by a snarky comment about notes. Oooh, he was sour indeed. First, I have just as much right to be here as you. Second, you don't need to mooch notes if you're smart enough to write good ones. Or... is this your subtle way of asking to borrow mine?" A casual grin slid onto Connor's face, partly because he knew his notes were detailed and great, partly because it was just so much fun riling up the dickish fourth year. "Actually, if anything, I've got more right to be here. I'm a year your senior, after all." At that, he puffed out his chest a bit, certain that Peter was probably glaring at him. Oh well. The fifth year waited, hoping the younger Ravenclaw would go away so he could get back to doing what he had been.

oyehh

I'แด ษดแดแด› ๐“ช๐’‡๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ. I แดŠแดœsแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ๐“ฒ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’†
I แด…แดษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดแดœแด„สœ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚
I แด€แด ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ษชs ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ. AสŸสŸ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดแด‡ ษชs ๐’‡๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ แดแดแด ษชษดษข
๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส
โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต, แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡?
๐“๐“ป๐’† ๐”€๐’† ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐’†? โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต?

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ– xxx๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผทxxxโ– xxx๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผง๏ผง๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฎ

Peter practically snarled when Overton asked if he wanted to borrow notes. Was he mocking him? Did he think that he was being funny? "Why would I want to have your notes?" he seethed, glaring furiously with his fists clenched at his side. "If I'd wanted a bunch of scribbles and dots I'd just take some KG student's art. I'm sure it'll still be more legible than yours." Peter's problems weren't his notesโ€”he was actually quite proud of how neat and well-structured they wereโ€”but he wasn't about to go crying about them to this insufferable joke. And then he brought up his age. "Was does that have to do with anything? What, do you want accommodations for your age now as well? Aren't your privileged enough to be here?" Peter's face felt hot and he could feel his nails dig into his palm. What else did he want, for his boots to be licked as well?

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhumiliatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Connor could hear the fury growing in Peter's voice, and he was frankly, not concerned. What would he do, attack? That'd be a really smart plan, wouldn't it? After asking about his notes, Connor scoffed. He said his notes would be like a kindergartner's artwork, which honestly stumped the blind boy. Luckily, he explained, saying it was largely scribbles and dots. "Well, you're half right. I mean, Braille is pretty much exclusively dots. Or... didja not know that? I can give you a pass if you were just a little confused." He tucked his papers back into his bag while he was talking. Honestly, even for someone entirely blind, Connor could see that Peter didn't pose a threat. If he tried anything, it wouldn't be hard to best him. Magically, he might have an edge, honestly, but if he started firing spells, the older boy would only have to cast the shield charm, and perhaps wildly fling some spells. They could be really accurate, since he knew where the fourth year was, thanks to his talking as long as he had. Connor wasn't stupid, after all.

After bringing his status of older into the mix, Peter seemed a bit more annoyed. Good. Maybe they were drawing near the time for him to bugger off. The older boy sighed, looking casual as he could. "No, no, not accommodations. In fact, if you recall, you started this conversation by asking why I was here. I was just saying that if anything, I've got more right to be here. Well, maybe not more, but certainly not less. Come on, Petey, keep up with the conversation, would you?" He waved his hand in the air, accentuating his air of boredom. It might just be for show, but Connor honestly just wanted Peter to crawl back into whichever hole he'd dug himself up from.

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:43 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

When Overton spoke about Braille and taunted him, Peter's fury and humiliation increased tenfold. His face was burning and his hands were shaking with the effort it took to keep them clenched at his sides. What did he know about anything? Overton was just some dumb, stupid, blind rat who coasted through life using people's pity, and he dared to imply that he was stupid when he worked to get his grades. He remained silent, but then Overton patronised him. Him! At that point, his anger, which until that point was at the edge of a precipice, overflowed and his fist snapped out and smashed into the suit of armour in lieu of Overton's stupid face. "You know that was not-"

Peter's furious retort was cut short by the sound of crashing metal as the armour's helmet toppled over. Peter instinctively took a step back, his jaw agape, but then the suit came apart and collapsed, right above Overton's head, leaving him untouched.

f e e l i n gxxshockedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor could feel the tension in the air, thickening on their every breath. Peter was mad, but Connor was tired of the boy's arrogant attitude. So what if he pissed off the arsehole fourth year? He wouldn't do anything, after all. If there was one thing Connor knew, it was that Peter was all talk, but would flee if anything escalated. Stupid kid. He squared his shoulders, trying to give the absolute impression of how little he cared for Peter. Normally, he'd not ever rile someone up, but it was impossible not to piss off Peter. Honestly, if all the fourth year was going to do was whine, Connor would probably just walk away. No greater insult than the words unspoken, and all.

It was then that something slammed into metal beside him, rocking the blind boy off-kilter. He clutched his heart, turning toward whatever had made the sound. Peter spoke too, as if he hadn't heard the sound. Suddenly, something very near clattered to the ground, Connor stepping forward to investigate. Could this be the news he'd been on-edge for? Instead, something heavy and metal fell, throwing the fifth year to the floor. He covered his head with his hands, but the pieces had effectively pinned him. "Ah! What... oww...." Suddenly, now that his imminent terror was out of the way, Connor felt very much in pain. He started trying to push the heavy metal off of himself, realizing that it must have been one of the old suits of armor to have fallen. Peter would never let him hear the end of this! He wasn't sure how it'd fallen, but he knew it was painful, so he set all his strength on getting it off his body so he could investigate better.

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:11 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter could only stare when the suit toppled over on top of Overton, only snapping out of it upon hearing Overtonโ€™s pained cries. He took one step back, then another, and a couple of moments later, Peter was practically running back away from the scene, not stopping until he was a few halls away, clutching his side with eyes still wide. Heโ€ฆ he didnโ€™t mean for that to happen; it was just one hit! He wanted to hit Overton but he didnโ€™t and instead got him in a worse situation. His knees gave out and Peter dropped to the ground, rubbing his hand over his face. His other hand throbbed painfully, reminding him once more of his supply impulsive act. Peter prided himself for having better control of himself; unlike that freak Heartwood, Mortemer or even Lucy, he didnโ€™t resort to physical violence because he told himself that he wasnโ€™t savage like like them. Apparently, he was wrong. Peter got back to his feet and walked back to the common room as calm as he could, hiding his bruised fist; he didnโ€™t want to be connected to what happened back there.

f e e l i n gxxshockedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

o o c
                                                        โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Connor was in pain. This stupid, heavy suit of armor had fallen on him, and now he was effectively pinned. His ears were ringing, but he was pretty sure he heard footsteps running away from him. That meant he was alone. Great. He struggled and fought, trying to get himself free. Stupid, stupid Peter. When he got free, he'd find the younger boy and wring his stupid little neck! No, that kind of rash action would probably give the little twerp satisfaction. Connor managed to free himself after a few minutes, then leaned against the wall as he let himself catch his breath. So maybe Peter had been man enough to attack back, meaning there was a much higher chance he'd do it again. Connor dug through the mess and grabbed his bag, then walked away on wobbly legs.

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Fourth Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• _____

Iso had spent the better half of her Saturday exploring the castle, this time with her friend Grimm. The Horned Owl was perched on her shoulder and had his head buried under his wing, grooming himself. The shifting staircases behind her faded from view as she turned a corner and pressed deeper into the castle.

The corridor was deserted. Iso turned the doorknob to every room she passed and stuck her head inside. Empty classrooms. A broom closet. Several locked doors that refused to budge even after a few hasty alohamora's. Then she turned another corner into a different corridor. Several portraits lined the walls and a bust of an old pirate loomed under a blanket of dust in the middle of the corridor. โ€Well isn't this weird?โ€ Iso stopped at the bust and gave it a scrutinizing eye. It had a long hooked nose that looked like it had been broken once before, and long bushy hair that morphed into a long unkempt beard. Grimm bobbed its head up and down and gave an indignant hoot or two. โ€Exactly. You know this bloke had to be impressive to've made it in here and not break in the first decade or so... Wonder how old it is? Wonder where I am?โ€ She said, taking the moment to spin on her heels in a tight circle hoping to get her bearings but, nope, no idea.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ใ€WHEN:: Late Winter 2043 ใ€‘
ใ€WHERE:: 6th Floor Corridor ใ€‘
ใ€WITH WHO:: Grimm, the Horned Owl ใ€‘

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Hแด€สŸา“-Vแด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ || Gส€ส๊œฐ๊œฐษชษดแด…แดส€ Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… Vษชแด„แด‡ Cแด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด || Sษชxแด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€

Zach was walking down the corridor, looking around curiously. He'd explored a good bit of the castle, and was certain that he'd been through the castle at least twice now. However, that didn't mean that he couldn't wander around. Besides, it wasn't morning, and the weather was likely to start turning around here soon. Zach was just going to enjoy the time before spring started and they got back to having longer days. Ugh. He didn't like the idea of bright sunny quidditch practices.

He had just turned a corner and blinked as he spotted one of the Blodwen sisters. It wasn't Arianell, which was a bit of a relief. Zach remembered how she had been and had loudly protested the idea that Zach even attended school, which made Zach snort with the memory. He would have dared Ari to tell Buych to his face that he couldn't attend school and then sat back to watch the fireworks. As it was, there was that LeBeau girl who was clearly not human (he'd tripped over his own two feet once when he passed her in the halls because he'd stared at her and hadn't paid attention to where he was going) and Byuch's little brother Detch who were both in Zach and Ari's year, which made him wonder how she coped with being surrounded with halfbreeds. Add to that the half-giant kid and the other LeBeau kid in Slytherin, and he imagined Arianell was probably beside herself with distaste.

However, this was not Arianell, as this Blodwen had Hufflepuff colours and looked younger. Well, besides that and smelling different from her sister. He wasn't going to tell someone that to their face, since that was creepy. He easily heard her comments about some bust in the hall, and he glanced toward it curiously before shrugging. He didn't know who it was, although he was pretty certain that his dad probably had read about him at some point and could lecture Zach about him. However, he couldn't help but sneak up to the girl and smirk as he leaned against the wall, giving the girl's owl a nod before speaking up.
                                                  "Well, I can't tell you who that bloke is, but I can tell you you're on the sixth floor. Not much down this corridor though. You're not lost, are you?" He canted his head to the side and studied the girl. "Sorry, I couldn't help sneaking up. I'm Zach. What's your name?"

Location: Sixth Floor Corridor
                                                  Thinking: I hope she's not as bad as her sister is...
                                                  OOC:

-โ—Ž-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Fourth Year, Hufflepuff, Pureblood ________
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• _____

โ€Oh-bugger! You scared the bloody hell out of me,โ€ Isolde breathed out in a sharp gasp, clutching her chest. Grimm hooted loud and annoyed, startled from the sudden jump. After smoothing the bird's feathers to calm him down, she focused her attention on the boy and a smug smile crawled across her face. โ€Oh I remember you. You told off my sister three years ago. I don't think I'll ever forget that. I should've thanked you for it, by the way.โ€ That was her first year of Hogwarts, and one of her fondest memories. It was the first time she had seen anyone stand up to Arianell before. (Though she wouldn't have had to wait long otherwise.)

โ€And I'm not lost because I'm not going anywhere,โ€ she said matter-of-factly. โ€But I legit had no idea where I was. Was exploring and got a little turned around on the staircases.โ€ Isolde gestured her thumb behind her to explain, but realized the staircases weren't behind her anymore so she basically pointed at nothing. โ€I'm Isolde, by the way. Isolde Blodwen. But you can just call me Iso... So what are you doing around here?โ€

ใ€WHEN:: Late Winter 2043 ใ€‘
ใ€WHERE:: 6th Floor Corridor ใ€‘
ใ€WITH WHO:: Grimm and Zach ใ€‘

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:09 am
Old friends call me different
New friends call me old
Mother said at birth
"Boy you better only take what you can hold"

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW โ”‚ THIRD YEAR

Rian traipsed down the stairs after the books he'd just dropped, figuring that this was his punishment for forgetting to bring his bag to the library. And the Madam Umber wasn't really interested in giving out freebies. He reached the bottom of the steps and started to pick up the scattered books he'd dropped down the steps, wishing he hadn't forgotten his bag. He technically didn't need to use his hands to get back into the Ravenclaw common room, but he wasn't looking forward to carrying five heavy photography books the rest of the way. He could levitate maybe one or two at the time, but that would be just as tedious. Sighing to himself, he continued to pick them up, balancing them in the crook of his elbow.

OOC:
addaellis

So I stood there in the sun, only minutes young
With love and mercy all around
And that's where we began
Now on my silver star scattered across the dark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:53 pm

User Imageโ™œโ™–
EDEN RHYS HARPER

fourth year || Hufflepuff || muggleborn
Dueling Club sharpshooter || Namaste Club beginner || Quidditch beater

Wandless magic was the worst subject in the history of magic and every Thursday after class and practice and frustrated rage, Eden balled his hand into a fist and recited quietly to himself every reason why he was still taking the class. Even something as simple as levitating a quill took absolute concentration, and the only time he'd had any luck with anything more advanced was when he angrily--and accidentally--blasted a confundus at a dummy. How in the world could he still be dealing with issues controlling magic?

Weslyn kept asking if he needed help but he couldnโ€™t possibly ask for help now...He. Did. Not. Need. Help. She didnโ€™t seem to need help despite doing twice the clubs he was. So no. She seemed to have friends to greet everywhere and he was just lucky he knew people. Eden couldnโ€™t deal with this right now. He would find another friend...maybe Chadwick would be down for a duel? Chadwick was a friend, right?

He was marching up the stairs, thinking heโ€™d go study something--anything but Wandless--when out of nowhere books tumbled down the stairs. โ€Hey, look--โ€ he called, trying to warn the kid who had dropped them, but when a book landed squarely on his foot, Eden cursed something fierce. Any other day that would have been it and he would have bent down to help pitch up or even carry the books, but today this was the straw that broke the camelโ€™s back. He whirled on the boy: โ€Watch it, Butterfingers! Stupid, s**t-head, troll-brained maggot! Are you reading books or bricks?โ€

More mumbled expletives escaped him as he pushed by the kid--hopefully not knocking more books back down?-- stomping up the stairs.

setting Staircase, Winter 2051 || with Some unfortunate kid
appearance 5โ€™3โ€, 136 lbs || wearing uniform
status SA:LSfkj@(@*$
S;DF

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I would die
Without regret, Iโ€™d offer up my life
With zero reservations
I would fly
Into the sun
If that would keep our dream alive
โ™–โ™œ
~"Hero" from RWBY, sung by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:09 pm

User Imageโœฆโœง
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Today was a good day. Wren was on his way downstairs for dinner after a few extra hours of legilimency practice. After dinner he was going to try an alternate solution for his alchemy homework and maybe just brew something fun.

On the stairs, some poor bloke dumped his books everywhere. Dunce, of course, was off to help, or at least meow and chase the books and nudge them with her nose. Wren was going to just ignore the whole thing, when an angry outburst surprised him.

Butterfingers? s**t-head? Troll-brain? Have silly insults made a comeback? Books or bricks isnโ€™t bad, lol.

โ€œAlright, well, letโ€™s take ten points off from Hufflepuff to start and go from there, shall we?โ€ Wren muttered a quick โ€Accio book,โ€ summoning the offending object to hand. โ€And letโ€™s hope these arenโ€™t library books or I might have to take some off for property damage.โ€

โ€Oh itโ€™s you. What the f--โ€ Eden stopped short. Great. Winchester. Of all the people Weslyn was friendly with, Winchester gave Eden the creeps. On any other day Eden would be quietly avoiding the Slytherin prefect. Today was obviously not going that way. โ€œ...Excuse me? Heโ€™s the one who--โ€

Wren raised an eyebrow at Eden's glower. โ€œThe points are for flipping out at a kid. Oh, but we can take another five off for refusing to apologize if you'd like.

โ€œWhat?!โ€œ

โ€œAnother five for still not apologizingโ€ฆโ€

โ€œFine! Sorry okay?โ€

โ€œSorry for what?โ€ Wren asked mock-patiently. He gave himself credit for not outright smirking.

โ€œFor...arguing or whatever,โ€ Eden spit out through clenched teeth.

โ€œAaand thatโ€™s another five points for being an idiot and missing the point. Can I take points off for that? Letโ€™s just say being rude.โ€ Wren was clearly having a grand time with this. He leaned against the railing, drawling his words and letting a grin slip. โ€œAnother five points for wasting my timeโ€ฆ.โ€

Eden meanwhile was somewhere between panic and blind rage. โ€œYouโ€™re just a bully, Winchester. We all know this is--โ€

โ€œCalling me names now? Five more points. Please continue, this is going so well for you.โ€

โ€œJust give me detention already! Happy?โ€

Tut, tut, someone in Hufflepuff clearly cared about points and the House Cup. Wren made a mock- surprised expression. โ€œAre you trying to make a deal with me? Actually sure. Why donโ€™t you take detention with Professor Hill and write a hundred times โ€˜Iโ€™m a stupid, s**t-head troll-brain maggotโ€™?โ€

Harper had the decency to bite his lip, realization of his stupidity downing over him as he stiffened. Duh. โ€œI lost my temper, okay? Jeez.โ€

โ€œShould I take another five for being unrepentant? Or still not apologizing to the right person? Letโ€™s do both.โ€

Eden turned towards the kid heโ€™d insulted. He was still trembling with anger and annoyance, but he didnโ€™t want to make this worse than it already was. โ€œIโ€™m sorry for calling you names. Iโ€™ll do better to not do it again.โ€ He paused, took the volume Winchester was holding out to him and offered it gently to the younger Ravenclaw.

Wren shrugged, looking to see how the Ravenclaw kid took the apology. Wren had his own agenda here, but he had to at least give the poor boy a chance to respond to his bully or something like that.

setting Staircase, Winter 2051 || with Harper and.... McLellan(?)'s kid brother
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing uniform, tie loosened and missing.
statusNothing personal, Harper, you just made the mistake of screeching in front of me.

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

โœงโœฆ
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff