Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Sixth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

"I'm glad we understand each other," Iris said calmly, flipping the knife closed with another easy motion. She walked the closed knife over her knuckles a moment, vanishing it in one of the simple sleights of hand she'd practiced over and over to make seem effortless. She pushed off from the wall and turned to face Jean, looking him straight in the eyes. "I'm not unreasonable. I know any couple fights sometimes. But if you break her heart, I won't allow you a chance to hurt her a second time," she informed him coldly, face blank. Then she smiled, sunshine and roses again. "Treat her like the princess she sees herself as, and I'm sure Cathy will be very happy to see her boyfriend and best friend getting along. After all, she likes us both very much, and we both want the same things for her, so I'm sure we'll be great friends too. Oh! Look at the time. I'm afraid I'll be late if I don't go. I'm sure we'll see each other later. If you'll excuse me?" she said sweetly.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys walked down the corridor, not exactly feeling like eating, but knowing he had to. He'd taken to skipping some meals after finding out that Caty had been basically trying to sit with him during meals. He didn't want a reminder of family, to be honest. It hurt too much, and he didn't want to feel. He was tired of feeling anything now. He wanted to cry a lot, and he had to try and repress that because he hated crying. It didn't do anyone any good, least of all him. All it did was make you hurt. He just wanted to disappear, and had been trying to all year. So far, he'd alienated everyone he knew. Everyone except Gid. He didn't want to alienate him, but at the same time, it was becoming exhausting to even talk to him some days. Maybe he could disappear completely, and then he wouldn't have to worry about hurting Gid. That seemed like a good idea, at least to him.

He spotted Gid down the hall, waiting by the staircase like he always did. He swallowed, and decided he really didn't want to eat. He turned around, deciding that the common room was going to be quiet and peaceful, or at least peaceful enough. If necessary, he could always see about trying to cast a silencing charm on his bed and lying there until he felt like moving again. He didn't know when that was going to be, and he wasn't sure if Gid would understand his sudden need just not to be around him. Maybe Gid would hate him, maybe not, but Gid would get over it. Gid had plenty of friends. Rhys didn't have that many. He'd done a spectacular job of burning those bridges to avoid being hurt.

════════════════════════

Location: Fifth Floor Corridor
                                                  Thinking: I'm not hungry anymore...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ

Gid had left his Common Room earlier than usual, determined to see Rhys. The boy didn't seem to be going down for food at all, unless he'd discovered the mysterious kitchens. But... if he had, surely he'd have told his best friend, right? The boy exhaled heavily, already tired from the stairs and from standing about the hall. He leaned against the railing carefully, making sure he still had his balance before lifting his hands to relieve pressure on his arms for a moment. Rhys had to be around somewhere!

It was then that Gid's gaze caught a bright shock of white hair walking closer. The boy got excited, but promptly frowned when Rhys turned around. Gid grabbed his crutches and hurried as quickly as possible, breathing heavily as he tried to ensure Rhys wouldn't vanish into his commons. "Rhys! Wait! Just... wait a second!" He kept hurrying, arms starting to hurt as he drew nearer. Unfortunately, he was about as fast as a sloth climbing a tree, so it was incredibly likely Rhys would just... leave. Again. He wanted to see his friend, as that was rather the point of having them.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

Diamond Wales

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys heard a clatter before he glanced back, then bit his lip and tried to shove the fact that part of him was screaming down. He slowed, not even knowing why he was letting Gid catch up, only that he didn't want to talk. He leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms in front of him as he chewed on his lip. He could do this, he could, really. No, he couldn't, and he knew it. He turned his head, trying to hide behind his white fringe and tried to keep from hugging himself. Why couldn't he just disappear? Life would be so much easier if he could. So much simpler. Things got too unbearable, he would just vanish, and no one would be able to find him. He was feeling sick now, and he couldn't help but hate himself. Was this what life really was like? Torturous moments of dealing with people until you just couldn't deal with them, and feeling empty at the same time? He didn't want that, and he couldn't even imagine how people dealt with this day in and day out.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Gid hurried after Rhys, determination setting in. If the Ravenclaw did indeed go back to his common room, he was fully prepared to sit in the hall and wait until he peeked out. He'd even brought snacks! No way would he go another day without talking like this. The silence hurt so much worse than having no friends at all. Luckily, Rhys slowed, eventually stopping so Gid could catch up. When he did, the blonde took a moment to adjust his breathing, then he looked into the blue eyes he'd become quite used to seeing... or... he had been, until Rhys decided hiding was a good idea. "Alright, Rhys. It's been a while since we've talked, and I think one way or another we need to do so again. I don't care where you want to go, I'm gonna follow. You're my friend, and even though I've never had one before you, I'm gonna make this one work, okay? So whatever is going on, I need you to tell me so I can help you and make you feel better so I can have my friend back." That... was a lot more words than he'd intended, but they just kinda... spilled out. Well... it needed to be said! Rhys was the first person Gid could really, truly think of as a friend, but... something changed. Rhys had become cynical, sarcastic, and at times, downright mean. It was going to have to stop sometime, though. One way or another, he had to get answers from Rhys. It wasn't like the quiet kid he'd befriended his first year, and somehow, the blonde knew something had happened to change him. He just wanted his friend back! Why would the universe be so cruel as to raise his hopes, then kick them out from under him like some kind of horrible trick?

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys kept looking away, even when Gid had caught up and was now catching his breath. He didn't deserve him for a friend, honestly. He sighed, listening to Gid but not quite listening. The words were there, but Rhys was even now trying to block off his emotions. He shook his head, though, and knew that he was going to disagree with Gid before he even started speaking. "We don't need to talk. I'm fine. I just need some time alone." Mentally he was pleading with Gid to just leave it alone. He didn't need it brought up again. Caty was always trying to talk with him, so was Kenny, and he knew his da was probably getting desperate. He was just tired of trying to be fine. Was it too much to ask for someone to leave him alone? Apparently so, if it meant that Gid was going to be following him around everywhere. Rhys however knew numerous places around the castle that Gid couldn't get to. He'd always hated going to those places, but if it meant that Gid left him alone, he'd go.

He glanced up once, and then let his head fall back, his face twisting in discomfort.
                                                  "Look, just go Gid. I'm not hungry. I think I'm just going to go back to my dorm and try and sleep." Maybe if Rhys pleaded, Gid would go. His crossed arms just tightened around him, and he didn't dare look up. He just didn't want to see the lok on Gid's face when he realized that Rhys was trying to shove him away, too.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Gid sighed when Rhys brushed him off, saying he didn't need to talk. He wanted alone time, but that seemed all the time. "I respect that, honest, I do, but you've had nothing but alone time for a while. I am here to talk. Even if it's in writing or sign. However is fine." He wasn't going to back off easily, not anymore. His emotions had been a roller coaster this year, with Rhys building the track. It was exciting at the beginning, but now Gid just felt sick from it all. He tilted his head, regarding the other boy. Rhys was clearly upset and avoiding eye contact. Gid waited with a neutral expression, hoping his friend wouldn't think him angry. When Rhys finally did look up, Gid looked at him, but he turned away once more. Rhys told Gid to just go, causing the younger boy to take a deep breath. He wasn't making this very easy. "No, I won't. You need to eat. You've been skipping meals lately, and if nothing else, you need the food to live. It's rather obvious you're trying to avoid people. I get that too. But starving yourself won't help. C'mon. Let's go to dinner. I won't ask what's wrong anymore either." He gave a pointed stare, hoping Rhys' logical side would take over. And no matter how much he wanted to know what was going on, it wasn't worth sitting by as Rhys refused food. Besides.... He'd most likely find out eventually.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys glared. He looked up at Gid and narrowed his eyes, not believing for a second that his best friend wasn't trying to help him by leaving him alone. He felt his stomach constrict and before he knew it, he was standing straight, his hands clenched into fists as he shook slightly. "No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be pushing it. I don't need to talk. I don't need to sign or write anything down either. When I say I want to be alone, I mean it!" His voice had risen, and Rhys cut off with a sudden frustrated groan. How could he even get Gid to understand he couldn't deal with people all the time? He honestly had no energy for this, and yet Gid was pushing, and Rhys had just about reached his limit for interaction.

When Gid mentioned he hadn't been eating and avoiding people, that was when his temper snapped. It was too much. He couldn't deal with Gid trying to get him to do things. All he'd end up doing was get sick if he forced himself to eat.
                                                  "I'm not bloody hungry, and if I try and make myself, it won't do me any good. Merlin, Gid, if I really wanted to, I'd disappear, and you wouldn't be able to find me. I know plenty of places around the castle no one would be able to find me. Now, just leave me the ******** alone!" He was done. He dared Gid to keep on, because Rhys wasn't certain he wouldn't do something he'd regret. If he'd even regret it.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Gid blinked when Rhys looked up with an angry expression. This... wasn't going to be fun. Rhys immediately tore into him, the Gryffindor not changing facial expressions. He said he wanted to be alone, and while Gid had always been taught to talk through his problems, it was clear Rhys had had the opposite. After quietly saying the Ravenclaw had been skipping meals, Rhys went off. He said he'd disappear if he wanted, and that he knew where to hide. Finally, Gid sighed, preparing to let loose his own emotions. "I have no doubt that you could disappear. This whole year's been a testament to that. But... you don't want to disappear, I don't think. If you did, if you really wanted to, you'd have done it by now." He stared at Rhys, proud of himself for controlling his emotions thus far. "Honestly, I think it's all a tragic cry for attention. I've tried, several times, to help you, but you're a damn idiot that thinks he can save his own life. Well Rhys, How's that working out for you? Have you fixed all life's problems by being a massive t**t?" He exhaled heavily, his own eyes narrowing. He adjusted, lifting a bit to stand, his body barely taller than his friend's. He looked at Rhys once more, now frowning rather angrily. "You know what? Forget I asked. Forget everything I've ever done for you, because if you're going to treat me like this, I'm not going to bloody stay around. Good luck on disappearing, Rhys, but when you decide you're done with your little b***h fit, don't come looking to me for help." His voice broke at the end, tears filling his eyes, though they didn't fall just yet. Instead, the blonde started the long march away, heading back up the stairs. After all that, he didn't want food, or really to see people. More likely, he was going to have a breakdown. He'd never meant to leave Rhys, but he was being a jerk!

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina guided her charges along the corridor and up a spiral staircase to a very familiar door. The door bore neither knob nor keyhole, but had a bronze knocker cast in the shape of a fierce looking eagle. The prefect gently touched the bas relief, and a voice issued from it.

"If it's information you seek, come and see me.
                                            If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three
                                            ."

Selina looked toward the group with her, and explained, "Unlike most Houses, we don't have a password, we have riddle one must solve if one wishes to get into the Common Room. If you can't solve it, you may be stuck waiting until either the door is opened from the other side, or another Housemate comes along and helps you solve it. So, whom wishes to have a go at it?"

Quote:
                                            stitchkin babe

Quote:
                                            Utsuha Moon

Quote:
                                            Devlyn Maycry

Quote:
                                            The Shiny Furret

OOC: Those characters quoted are asked to follow along to the Ravenclaw Common Room, after somebody successfully solves the riddle.

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:41 am
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Time: 2033-2034
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After leading the first years up to the fifth floor corridor, Alice paused in front of the entrance to the Ravenclaw Common Room. The door held nothing to indicate a way to open it and instead bore a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. "This is the entrance to your new home..." Alice said, "Our home is unique because we do not have a simple password but instead you must use your wit to win the honor of coming inside. Sort of like a fairy tale. I'll show you..."

She lifted the knocker and rapped the door twice when a voice spoke from the eagle:

"What gets broken without being held?"

Alice looked to the first years and said with a hopeful smile, "Anyone care to go?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: I will post in the common room tonight. Feel free to answer the riddle.}
                                                    Miss GryffindorK
                                                    Connor Overton

Diamond Wales
                                                    Glynn Llewlyn

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    Tiernan Yaxley

Essy ze Ninja
                                                    Gavin Selwyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina guided her charges along the corridor and up a spiral staircase to a very familiar door. The door bore neither knob nor keyhole, but had a bronze knocker cast in the shape of a fierce looking eagle. The prefect gently touched the bas relief, and a voice issued from it.

"Inside me the adventurous find
                                      Quests and treasures of every kind.
                                      Trolls, goblins, orcs, and more, await
                                      Within my closed walls for
                                      All those that wish to visit me.
                                      Your hands are the key
                                      To secrets untold,
                                      And your mind will unlock the door
                                      ."

Selina looked toward the group with her, and explained, "Unlike most Houses, we don't have a password, we have riddle one must solve if one wishes to get into the Common Room. If you can't solve it, you may be stuck waiting until either the door is opened from the other side, or another Housemate comes along and helps you solve it. So, whom wishes to have a go at it?"

murruelecreuset

[quote"Xistund"]

night_crawler_andy

oyehh

OOC: Those characters quoted are asked to follow along to the Ravenclaw Common Room, after somebody successfully solves the riddle.

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thankfully, Peter was left alone during the entire feast; he wasn't in the mood to deal with children. That, combined with the good food and his clothes being somewhat dry, all led him to be in a good enough mood to not begrudge the prefect who came to collect him and the other first years.

He followed after them silently, deciding to listen to what the prefect had to say. Right now, he knew nothing about this musty school and he couldn't do anything until he learned more. She seemed decent enough, Peter had to admit, as she led them through the corridors and stairs until they reached a door with a bronze doorknob. The riddle was ridiculously easy to answer and Peter expected better. "The answer is a book, obviously," he announced imperiously. "I thought Ravenclaw was the house for smart people, but if these are the riddles you offer, clearly I was mistaken. Even a cabbage could answer this."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxfifth floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxSelina and other first year Ravenclaws
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxdisappointedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              I am sorry

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:35 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

A B I G A I L . D E V A U X
        xxxxxxxx (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE)

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
        Ravenclaw xxxFirst Year xxxPure Blood

Finally off of the moving staircases, Abigail let out the breath she was holding in. Glad the way up was out of the way, a sense of happiness filled her as the group approached a big door. Upon the door was a beautiful, yet simple, door knocker. It was in the shape of an eagle and appeared to be made of bronze. Though the door and knocker were stunning, Abigail couldn’t help but notice there was no door knob nor a keyhole to insert a key. Confusion struck her once again, for she was unclear on how they would be able to go through the door.

While puzzled about the situation, Abigail watched as Selina gently touched the bronze eagle. Suddenly a voice came from it. It was soft and spoke in a musical voice.

Confused even more by the riddle, Abigail didn’t understand what was going on. Though everything was cleared up as Selina explained about having a riddle rather than a password for their house. She explained that if a student couldn’t solve the riddle, they would be stuck outside the common room. Abigail’s eyebrows raised as Selina said that for she wouldn’t want to be stuck outside because she didn’t know an answer.

Selina then asked if anyone wanted to have a go at the riddle. Abigail closed her eyes and began to think the riddle through, but before she really had a second, another student spoke up. Opening her eyes and looking around, Abigail noticed it was the same boy. The boy that had been pushed in the water and who sat at the table. Though she couldn’t think of his name, he seemed rather arrogant and this annoyed her.

Smiling anyway and looking to Selina, Abigail awaited to see if the boy was even right. And if so, what was going to happen next.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                    ȴocation : fifth floor corridor
                    ɦealth : 100 %
                    ϝeelings : puzzled, annoyed
                    ʗompany : the other ravenclaw first years and selina
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

Graydon Ironshield

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:12 pm
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di continued up a narrow spiraled staircase and onto the dimly lit fifth floor, past darkened windows and various doors of all shapes and sizes. Her brisk walk came to a quick stop in front of an impressive door, lacking any knob or keyhole, except for a bronze knocker in the shape of a stern looking eagle. "Every house but Ravenclaw requires a password to enter," she said, glancing back at the first years. "Instead, since we are the house of wisdom and wit, we have a riddle."

She knocked sharply on the door, and the eagle shifted slightly, then spoke. "You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present. But the future will never taint me. What am I?"

OOC:
((Next post will be in the Ravenclaw Common Room, please do not post before a prefect is posted there.))
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

DianaPrince01

The Shiny Furret

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,