Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 am
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ FIFTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan's heels clicked down the silent corridor as she led the little flock of new Ravenclaws towards the common room entrance. She paused a bit dramatically in front of the ornate door. "Other houses have passwords. We... have riddles. Watch and learn, little eaglets."

The eagle head at the top of the door moved suddenly when she knocked, before asking quite clearly, "What has a heart but no other organs?"

The brunette prefect glanced back at the first years in amusement. "Any ideas?"

OOC:
((Next post will be in the Ravenclaw Common Room))
Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

Odin Moon

ElliottKun

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Red Hot Missy

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fifth Year Prefect
Daily Dragon Assistant Editor - - -

Location : Grand Staircase → Fifth Floor Corridor

Minako lead the new Ravenclaws along the corridor to a spiral staircase. “At the top of this staircase is the entrance to our common room.” She informed the first years before climbing up it. “An eagle shaped bronze knocker with give you a riddle, unlike the other houses that use passwords for their common rooms. In order to enter you will need to answer a riddle that it will give you. Get it wrong and you’ll have to wait for someone else to come along and answer it.” She warned them. Once at the top she looked to the first years. “Watch and learn,” She added turning to the bronze knocker and giving it a knock.

"Inside me the adventurous find, quests and treasures of every kind. Trolls, goblins, orcs, and more, await. Within my closed walls for all those that wish to visit me. Your hands are the key to secrets untold, and your mind will unlock the door."

Turning back to the first years she asked, “Anyone know what the answer might be?”

(Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room)

With : Ravenclaws First Years

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : *Please wait for myself to post first in the Ravenclaw Common Room before you post there.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Red Hot Missy
                                                  true bboy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Fifth Floor Corridor
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Prefect Duties
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope no one gets lost

Dris headed up the stairs, checking every few minutes that all the first years were still there. Once they'd made it to the fifth floor, he stepped away a bit, then took a moment to gesture to the paintings all around. "So one of the coolest things about this school is the paintings. You'll notice that they're moving. They can also talk, which makes them super useful. You get lost on the way to class, most of these guys will give you directions, or even lead the way. Just... don't get caught by the knight. He's a bit.... nuts." He grinned, turning to continue their trek to the common room. He stopped by the door to the common room, and waited with a bright grin.

{{OoC: Next post at Ravenclaw Common Room}}
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorTech Geek ) xx

Love, ɢιммe love, ɢιммe love-
                                                        I doɴ'т ɴeed ιт, вυт I'll тαĸe wнαт I wαɴт ғroм yoυr нeαrт
                                                        Aɴd I'll ĸeep ιт ιɴ α вαɢ, ιɴ α вoх- Pυт αɴ X oɴ тнe ғloor
                                                        Gιммe мore, ɢιммe мore, ɢιммe мore
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd ѕιɴɢ ιт wιтн мe! Froм мαll ѕecυrιтy, тo every eɴeмy
                                                        We're oɴ yoυr properтy ѕтαɴdιɴɢ ιɴ V ғorмαтιoɴ!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra was not by any means trying to be a superman, even if he knew people would say that he would end up as one of those Leeroy Jenkins-like Gryffindors. But he wasn't meek and he wasn't an idiot: Barry cannot stand the idea of his sister being stalked by that Jim guy. She may try to be patient about it, but Barry was certain that she was being bothered by it.

Because a few days ago, Clara and Barry visited their cousin Kenji's home at Hogsmeade. He at first was there because it has been a long time since Kenji was around ever since he became a professional musician. At first it seemed normal when the siblings were socializing with their cousin, until when Barry excused himself to get some butterbeer in Kenji's kitchen. He then found himself eavesdropping about Clara being suddenly irritated and ranting at Kenji, and to his surprise it was about Jim. Kenji was rarely confrontational unless a situation called for it- but Barry felt like this really needed to stop. Clara thought that he was crying wolf when Barry said that Jim didn't like him (much to his resentment), so he might as well handle this by himself without telling Clara at all.

He knew Akira, Callista and Drew would probably call him an 'idiot' for doing this. But this situation wasn't their problem at this point and Barry actually knew what he was doing. Barry went up the stairs, on the way to Ravenclaw's door when he finally saw that bloke Jim. The older Ravenclaw guy looked charming as usual with his glasses, looking like a good two-shoes as he was conversing with his fellow housemates- probably about philosophy or something. Jim gave a vibe of someone who knew everything to the point that they think that everything they assume with be right. Of course, Barry knew that others would call him an eagle-eye, since everyone seemed to love Jim somehow.

Barry slowed his pace as he got nearer to Jim, as soon as he was alone and the hallways were silent. Jim saw him, obviously, and raised an eyebrow. "Oh. Hello, Ibarra. How can I help you?" From the look of the Ravenclaw's face, it was clear that he didn't want Barry around.

"Good evening, Jim," Ibarra said with a faux-polite tone, "Good to know that you're willing to help me. I was going to ask you something." Jim didn't say silent, but he tilted his head and folded his arms. Clearly he was giving Barry a cue to continue, or so he thought.

"So, look, I know you and my sister are friends and I was okay with that-"

"Was? Are you sure that's not a typo?"

"Well it's not 'am' anymore after I find out that you've been acting like a stalker to Clara even after she friendzoned you!" Barry crossed his arms, irritated especially when Jim just cut him off. "And I know that you hate my existence even if everyone loves you. But seriously, cut that out because Clara is just getting sick with those stuff. Just because people likes you doesn't mean Clara has to!"

"Yeah? What makes you think I hate you, boy? I never did anything to you." Jim asked, looking tensed and intimidating. Barry can admit that it was scary, but what good comes to it if he backed off now?

"What? You think I'm an idiot? You clearly don't want me around every time my sister isn't looking, sure you don't do anything direct to me but, you're bad at hiding facial gestures. Barry felt his anger fueling, but he kept this to himself, "Admit it, you want Clara by yourself. You don't want me to be around because I'm in the way. This is the real world, Jim. Not a bloody book where you write you fantasies-"

Barry suddenly felt a force going against his left cheek that he lost his footage and almost stumbled. Honestly, he thought Jim was the type to do all words instead of fist that it shocked him. Before he could even react Jim grabbed him by his red robes and shoved him against the empthy wall. Barry looked at him incredulously but also he was terrified about the turn of event, "What the hell, mate?! You're smarter than this-"

"Don't question me or my intelligence, I'm the Ravenclaw here. Not you." Jim interrupted him again, this time there was fury in his tone, "Actually, I should be the one questioning your intelligence. You think you know everything, huh? Then you should have just stay out of the way and none of this would have happened to you. You asked for it, idiot."

"She's my sister!" Barry snapped at him angrily.

"And she's my friend, you can't take that away from me!" Jim sneered, "Seriously, you really do think you're smart. So how did you end up with those dumb-nut Gryffindors like my family expects me to be, huh? I'm sure the Sorting hat doesn't see your so-called smartness. After all you're the one who was disrespectful and asked to be punched on the face, not me." Ibarra then looked upset, because he didn't want to believe Jim. He wasn't a idiot, and he was sure his friends didn't see him that way.

"You're the one who started it, you bloody creep," the Gryffindor hissed.

"Tell that to the prefects and I'm sure you'll be exactly like Cassandra," the other Ravenclaw scoffed as he roughly let Barry go, "Come on, do you got a plan? Do you have any evidence? Obviously no. You surely know what you're doing." He finished the last sentence sarcastically and walked away. Barry was insulted and angry, but at the same time he felt that Jim was right. He has no evidence against him and he felt that he'll be crying wolf because Jim was always seen as some benevolent wiseman just because he was a literary. He put his hand on his bruised cheek, his look pensive as he began rethinking his decisions.

Yeah, maybe he didn't know what he was doing. Like a sensitive idiot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leт'ѕ вlow αɴ αrтery, Eαт plαѕтιc ѕυrɢery!
                                                        Keep yoυr αpoloɢy, ɢιve υѕ мore deтoɴαтιoɴ
                                                        Oн, leт мe тell yoυ 'вoυт тнe ѕαd мαɴ
                                                        Sнυт υp αɴd leт мe ѕee yoυr jαzz нαɴdѕ
                                                        Reмeмвer wнeɴ yoυ were α мαdмαɴ- тнoυɢнт yoυ wαѕ Bαтмαɴ
                                                        Aɴd нιт тнe pαrтy wιтн α ɢαѕ cαɴ; Kιѕѕ мe yoυ αɴιмαl!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Midwinter 2038xx
                                                        wнere - one of the semi-empty allsxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Jim Ottosen
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath stopped at the landing for the fifth floor, turning to face the first years. "This is our floor, from here we go to the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower. Uh, if you get lost at any point, you can usually ask the portraits or the ghosts. But be careful who you ask, because uh, some of them like to play pranks. And get students lost." Sometimes Nath thought that the school should give out a guide. "The lady in the purple gown ballroom dancing on the third floor is fine, but don't ask the man with the large mustache usually hanging out in the forest scene next to her." Maybe little pictures of each individual. He knew that it was sort of one of the supposedly endearing quirks of the school, but it was a pain in the arse trying to navigate it as a first year.

spaceHe lead the group to the staircase and up to common room entrance, stopping in front of the door. He turned to address the first years.
                                              "When you get to the very top landing, use the door knocker, and it'll ask you a riddle. Um, you have to get it right, or it'll lock you out. You won't get asked a second time, and then you'll have to wait for someone else to get it right. So, uh, take your time?" With that, he stepped up to the door and knocked. This riddle was on the longer side, and he almost wished he could see it written down, rather than having to remember what all was being said. But, it wasn't that difficult to answer. "A book," he replied, and the door opened. He stepped aside then to let the first years pass.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - Fifth Floor Corridor
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                              wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              Next post will be at the Ravenclaw Common Room

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

Ember Robinwood

Mr. Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? One of the hallways
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Searching
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why do I always fall?

Lee was wandering around the halls, hoping to manage to get back to his common room. He'd been lost for nearly two hours, but he was pretty sure he was on the right floor.... or maybe he had forgotten which floor his common room was on (again). He sighed and adjusted the books in his arms, those of Transfiguration and Defense, which he had been studying in the library before dinner. Now it had to be close to dinnertime and he still had no clue where he was. All at once, the boy tripped, falling on his face in the floor. Luckily no one was around. The blonde exhaled heavily,pushing his glasses back on and gathering his books and notes. Maybe, just once he'd be able to walk without falling. He pushed himself back on his feet, a small frown set in place as he continued searching... what had he been looking for? Oh boy.

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett was laughing around with his gang. They at least knew how to have some fun. One of his buddies nudged him and pointed to a small Ravenclaw kid in thier year precariously holding big books. Nerd. They altered their path and Jarrett hard sholder checked the kid causing the book to fall and hopefully knock the kid over. "Whoops didn't see you there!" Jarrett said tottally sounding like he was anything but sorry. His crew chuckled at the Ravenclaw's predicament. From behind Lee though a certain Gryffindor had looked up from where he had been procrastinating from actully his herbology homework.

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying
                                                              Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? That arse
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Bullying
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Son of a frick

Lee had just started walking when he felt someone nearby. Unfortunately, it turned out to be entirely correct when someone slammed into him. His books slammed to the floor, scattering notes and papers everywhere. Despite having thought his footing was secure, Lee fell back to the ground, though this time he landed on his butt... hard. Glasses knocked askew, the boy looked up pitifully. What had he done to that kid? Had they even ever met? Shaky hands pushed the frames back up, green eyes glazed over with a sheen of tears he refused to shed. There was no way in hell he was about to cry in front of that kid. Instead, he tried to channel his inner Elli. "W-wat-tch y-your ******** step." He looked up with a sharp frown, then looked away to start gathering his stuff... again.

Kungfudemoness

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ
Dᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ, ɴᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ sʟᴏᴘᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ! Fᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪs ᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          At a nine to five pace

Ok Jarrett had to give it to the kid for having the guts to swear even his buddies were all ooo, but he wasn't going to let it slide. Besides the kid had a weird stutter. "Dude, what's up with your voice?" Jarrett said as his buddies did the true mocking of the stutter. He should let them have some fun. Jarrett then noticed some Gryffindor kid coming over likely to be a bloody hero and ruin their fun. He didn't look happy or did he have a resting angry face?

Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? That arse
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Bullying

Lee grabbed a few papers, hastily pushing them into the pages of his book. He tried to ignore the other boy, he really did, but when he questioned his voice, the blonde had to reply. But what would he say, sorry my voice is broken? He sighed heavily, then looked up, a frown firmly in place. "I-It's a s-st-stut-tter. I-It h-haaaaa-happens." He hated his voice, especially because when people pointed it out, it tended to get worse. Now he looked like a total moron in front of this jerk, and he didn't think a teacher was near enough to protect him. Maybe he could find his wand in time, but he had no idea where he'd last put it. Damn his bad placement of important things!

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:51 am
Miss Gryffindork

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier had been doing research for his herbology but not wanting to actully write it. Ugh some of these plants looked the same! Xaiver was pulled from his internal struggle when he heard the loud thud of books hitting the ground. He noticed the gang of slytherins and a small Ravenclaw. Like why the bloody hell did they wanna pick on the kid. Xaiver firmly put his books down and started marching over. He was picked on for his leg before and hated seeing others get picked on especially for something they can't help be it a stutter or missing leg. "Hey! Leave him alone!" Xavier said with righteous fury getting between this arsehole and the Ravenclaw who he finally recognized as Lee a boy in his year once he got a good look at him. Xavier wasn't big himself but he was the same size as this gang, minus the one boy who was possibly twice Xavier's weight. A total of four? Xavier could take them on!

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Too many people
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A fight?

Lee felt ashamed and humiliated, but he was sure every eleven year old felt that way at some point... right? He scooped up his books and pushed himself to a stand, still finding himself several inches shorter than the group. Why was he so damned short?! When someone else stepped in, Lee flinched back, afraid of getting hit again. Instead, the boy stepped in front of him, as if to protect him. Was this kid, in fact, a savior? Because Lee really needed a savior right now. Sure, he'd made several friends, but none of them were there when he was vulnerable. Then again, he was only vulnerable because he got lost and couldn't remember where his Common Room was. He tugged nervously at a strand of his hair, wondering if a fight was about to break out. Much to Elli's (probable) shame, Lee couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Maybe once he'd found his wand again....

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          At a nine to five pace

Ugh this Gryffindor was being so annoying and a party pooper. "Are you going make me?" Jarrett said calling the bluff. Either the guy was bluffing and would simmer down or he wanna fight. And a fight would be four on one. Jarrett liked those odds. The others tried to look intimadating or ready for a scrap.

Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:57 pm
Miss Gryffindork

User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier could tell the other boys were posturing and calling him out. They seem to think this was a bluff. He was here to be a hero and that what he was going to do! Xaiver shoved Jarrett's sholders with enough force to make the other boy stumble back into one of his lackeys. "You you don't shut up and leave I will!" Detention be damned he wanted to scrap!

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The a*****e Brigade
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A fight?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Aw hell

Lee pushed his back against the wall, eyes wide as he watched the scene before him unfold. Why did it always seem drama revolved around him?! He bit his lip, wondering what was about to happen. The group of boys all puffed up, seemingly trying to look bigger than he was. Oh god, what would Elli tell him to do?! What was that spell? Something about protection? Would that even work if it came to an actual fight? He really, really wished his dads were there to save the day (and maybe take him away too). He clutched his books closer to his chest, thinking if it came to it, he could use them as a weapon. They'd probably hurt like hell. Instead, when the ringleader of the a*****e brigade got shoved, Lee did his best to scoot away. Once far enough, he ran, falling, luckily, only after he'd turned a corner. At least no one saw him... probably.

Kungfudemoness

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff