Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Corridor // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Concerned
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, no, what on Earth could have happened?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada smiled and nodded. "And, if Michelle happens to be involved, could you let me know that, too? And if you're both alright after? I just know she's going to do like last summer and just disappear on me." Honestly, it bothered Adalaide that Michelle had run to Taye instead of her, and that she trusted him so much. There was something about him... she didn't like it.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Uncomfortable | I won't ease your strain: Too much emotion for one day... | You'll be waiting in vain: Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Fourth Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina gave her friend a small smile in return. "Sure. I almost forgot she was there last time. But I don't think you have to worry too much about her safety. Nott has sort of taken her under his wing." The Slytherin grimaced slightly as she spoke. It made Tay sound much more... benevolent than he was. In all honesty he scared Marina. And she was a bit more worried for people who got in his and Michelle's way, than for Michelle herself.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Adalaide's eyes narrowed a bit when Marina mentioned Nott. As if his taking Michelle under his wing was something to make her feel better. "That doesn't really help much... there's something... off about that guy. I don't really like that Michelle... it's like she looks up to him or something. I don't think he's worth it." Ada thought that Ronyo Storm was much preferable as a role model and older friend, but Michelle was Michelle, and she wouldn't ever stray too close to safe. Ada was kind of surprised the two of them had managed to bond at all sometimes. She was destined for trouble... Ada just wanted to make sure she didn't get into too much...

User Image

Monday: Mythology I Tuesday: Free Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Ghost Studies I, Transfiguration III Friday: Muggle Mythology I, Divination I, History III, Alchemy I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:40 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Uncomfortable | I won't ease your strain: Too much emotion for one day... | You'll be waiting in vain: Ada | I got nothing for you to gain: Fourth Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina nodded. "I know what you mean. He has this sort of... aura about him. It makes you feel like you should run and hide. But he's graduating this year, right? So she won't be seeing much of him anymore. At least not at Hogwarts, anyways." She, for one, would be relieved to not have to worry anymore about possibly running in to him in some dark corner of the Dungeons, where he and Michelle often hung out. She'd heard them before, speaking in low voices that echoed eerily throughout the shadowy passages. The redhead glanced down at her library book and once more remembered her real reason for being down here. "I should probably actually go and return this. That was why I was here in the first place anyways. But thanks... for everything, Ada." For being her friend, and more so, for being a really good friend. Words couldn't express her gratitude for that.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Adalaide was glad to hear that she wasn't the only one who didn't quite trust Nott. It made her feel a little better about her suspicions... although it made her more worried about Michelle, especially since they spent so much time together. Ada sighed. "I hope you're right... Michelle spent the summer with him after the battle... I guess I'm just worried about a repeat." When Marina remembered her book, Ada gave her a smile and a nod. "If you don't manage to get yourself grounded this summer, maybe we can spend some time together? A sleepover, or we could meet up at Diagon Alley? My mother said that I'm old enough that she'd drop me off there on my own now." Ada wasn't so sure she'd be getting to see much of Michelle, and she'd decided that she was done staying outside and looking in. She was not about to have her friends go through anything and not hear about it. And she wasn't going to drift off from them anymore, either. She wanted to spend time with them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

Wearing

Marina let out a dry laugh at that. "I'll try. With luck, and some begging, I should be allowed to roam free once more. Send me an owl when you gey home for summer. We can make plans to meet up then." She gave Ada a small wave and turned, heading towards the library again. "If I don't see you again, enjoy the feast!" She called over her shoulder as she departed from her friend. She wasn't exactly lighthearted, and she still felt the sting of the embarrassment and shame stemming from Damien's rejection, but she wasn't quite the mess she had been. Hopefully things would work out. Somehow.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:03 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

After Alchemy class Darius stayed behind waiting in the hall. He needed to catch up with Ver to ask her something that was on his mind that's been eating him for a wile. He rubbed his hands though his hair trying to think of the right words to say to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver walked out of her class, mussing up her hair with oine hand while she messed with her bag with the other. She shoved her notes into her bag and was clipping it shut when she ran smack dab into Darius' chest."Eep!" She squeaked and stumbled backwards, just barely catching herself on the wall before falling.She quickly swung her bag onto her back and looked up at her boyfriend with a wary smile.

"Hey Dare.... I was meaning to talk to you!" She said quickly, running her hand through her hair awkwardly. She didn't know how to do this. She had to do it though. It was for the best. She chewed on her lip. "Uh.... So....I....."

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Darius felt Verily hit his chest and gave a bit of a worried look thinking he hurt her but relaxed when she righted herself. "Um sorry." He looked at her and felt a bit like he did as a first year.
"I need to talk to you too... I know I'm no good at dancing and junk like that and its why I did not ask you earlier and I suck with romantic words so it took me a bit to figure out what to say but would you want to go to the dance with me. I don't think we'll get the most romantic couple thing but it would be nice to go there with you." He said then noticed he said it all out and most likely cut her off. "Sorry what was it that you wanted to say?" He asked wondering what she wanted to talk to him about.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver blinked as he suddenly went on a rant about dancing and she tried to stop him. She could see exactly where he was going and she felt even worse about what she was about to say. But he got there before she could stop him and she gulped. "Uh...." She stuttered, mussing with her hair nervously and looking at her feet. "Dare... I'm sorry... but I can't."

She paused and then looked up at him. She was not going to break his heart while staring at the floor like a wuss. "I can't go to the ball with you. And I can't be your girlfriend anymore. I'm sorry... but this... us we're over. All you do is remind me of things I don't want to think about and my life is a complete mess. I can't bring you down with me. I need to figure me out before I can figure anything else out. So.... I'm breaking up with you." She bit her lip and tapped her fingers against her leg silently, waiting for a reaction from him.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Darius feeling can be compared to being shot at first he was confused by what happened then the pain and shock of it all hit him. He turned away wanting to hit something and not wanting it to be her. He clenched his fist till it shook as he tried to get himself under control. Why the hell would she do this, was she really this unhappy with him. God damn it all what did he do wrong! He took a moment to get himself under control."I see, fine" He would had said more but he did not want to shout at her. "I guess I'll see you around then." He said walking from her feeling a mix of cold disrepair and hot rage. Like a volcano in a blizzard you'd think that the two would not work together but Darius could clearly feel both. He had to get away from her. His hands dripping blood from how hard he was clutching them.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

After a long and rather interesting night, Gid awoke to remember some plans he'd made. The boy got dressed, making certain his braces were as secure as possible, then dug to the bottom of his trunk to retrieve his spare crutches. Lucky for him, they were in a sling that he could wear on his back. With a satisfied grin, he hurried down to breakfast, then ate quickly. As soon as he'd had his fill, he went over to meet up with Iris. They were going to practice falling! That would be awesome, if a bit painful. He went with her to the fourth floor, where he spent a few minutes removing his second pair of crutches, and handing them to the girl. "Easy as cheese. Just put your forearm into the cuff, then hold the bar. Make sure the support beam is behind your arm. It hurts if placed backwards, and can seriously cause falls! don't want that!" Of course, he was pretty sure even a toddler could mimic the way he wore his own crutches, their lesson was supposed to be about safety! He didn't want any injuries, if they were avoidable.

{OoC:}
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Fourth Floor
xWith: Myself
xStatus: Single

Beckah was walking through the hall, clutching her books to her chest and staring at the ground like she usually did. She was heading to some class, she wasn't sure which one though. Beckah hardly ever paid attention in class, because she hated almost every class she was in. Except, of course, wandlore and art. She absolutely loved wandlore. Finally something that made sense to her. And of course she loved art, because she sat there silently and drew things for a class. It was like heaven. Of course, sometimes she wrote song lyrics, but that was beside the point. These two classes gave her some hope or semblance of normality.

Out of Character: {...}

Oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter was in a hurry to get to class early—he'd rather get the first choice of seats away from the other fools than be stuck with some brainless sheep who didn't pay sufficient attention to the professor. He had to admit, despite its shortcomings, Hogwarts had a very good selection of classes that were fascinating. Climbing down the stairs, Peter was careful to avoid the thrice-damned trick steps before walking through the corridor quickly, mentally going over the chapter that they'd be going over today.

He was brought out of his review when he noticed one of the other students in the corridor as well, practically dragging her feet as she walked. Peter's eyebrow twitched in annoyance and he sped up his pace and soon, he got close enough to recognise her as the overly quiet and jittery girl who just sat in the corner and rarely ever did anything; he was half-surprised she was even coming to class. A snort escaped him almost of its own volition. "What are you even doing here? Haven't you dropped out yet because of how scary the classes are?" Peter said, rolling his eyes. "Did you bring colouring books or something to cope like a five year old?" He shot the books she carried a look of absolute disdain. It wasn't surprising at all, considering what he's seen in the past couple of years.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxfourth floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxRebeckah Heartwood
                                                            f e e l i n gxxannoyedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Summer II

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
тнιя∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: Fourth Floor
xWith: Myself
xStatus: Single

Beckah looked up when she heard someone talking near here, someone talking at her. The boy was familiar to her, someone from her class. His tone seemed demeaning, but she was having trouble processing the insults. He asked if she brought coloring books like a five year old. Well, no, her mother wouldn't let her bring coloring books. She didn't fully understand the connotation behind his words, but it seemed to her like he was being mean. She looked down at her books and tucked them against her chest tighter. "Look at you then. Little man in a little suit. Making yourself feel big by picking on the smaller people. I don't need to say much. You're doing enough talking for the both of us." The girl spoke without looking up from her books, clutching the safety of her shield. Sure, she was speaking back to the bully, but it wasn't her... normal self. Something deep down inside. Like a carnal rage, just waiting to erupt.

Out of Character: {...}

Oyehh

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items