Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 pm
The Second Floor Corridor is the home of the office for the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. There is also a Girls' Bathroom that is permanently out of order because the ghost of Moaning Myrtle inhabits it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

Aleyra slowly made her way down the corridor. Making sure no one was looking, she entered the old girl's bathroom, which was out of order. "I hope Syl gets here soon", she said.

Aleyra then opened her bag and took out her potion kit, and began sorting out the ingredients for the potion.  

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Syl peered into the bathroom and noticed Aleyra with her bag laying down next to her. Well, I got the ingredients if that helps. he whispered. He then pointed to the book, Syl then carefully grounded up the ginger root, making sure to get a fine powder out of it. Once it tunred lime green, he asked Aleyra to mix in the Aramdillo Bile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

"Alright", Aleyra said. She picked up the small vile of Aramdillo Bile, and carefully added the correct amount into the potion. While waiting she asked Syl to ground up some Scarab Beetles

"Once it turns blue, add the grounds to it", she said to Syl.  

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Syl had already ground up the beetles and began adding them to the potion once it turned red. He began remixing armadillo bile into the potion. This seems about right. he noted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

"Great", said Aleyra with pride. "Now all we need to do is re-add ginger root then add the finale drops of Bile."
Aleyra grounded the correct measurement of left-over ginger root, and added it to the potion. Once the brew turned lime green, she added the final drops of Armadillo Bile to the potion, and stirred.
"Hurry!", she cheered. "I do believe it is done... It's the correct shade of violet, and smells like gingered tooth, just as the book says."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Sweet! This should last us till the end of the week, maybe a bit longer. Syl said with encouragement.
He then picked up the ladle began filling up empty vials with the Wit-sharpening potion. He then hands one to Aleyra.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

"Well, here goes nothing", she proclaimed. Aleyra then tapped her vial against Syls, and took a large sip of the potion.
.... ...
Suddenly, Aleyra felt a strange sensation flowing through her body. Her eye sight suddenly became a little clearer, and she noticed she could think of more things than before.
"Alright Syl, We did it!", she cheered. "Surely this potion will help us to pay more attention and think more clearly in class... Speaking of which, we only have 10 minutes before Flying Lessons start. We'd better get down to the training grounds."

Aleyra then packed up her things and along with Syl made her way out of the bathroom, heading downstairs and outside to where the class was going to be held.  

StarfireEspo

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Syl then drank the potion and followed Aleyra to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon strode up to the second floor with an almost nervous air. His eyes flicked around nervously. His heart hammered. His skin was paler than before, and his eyes were withdrawn.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She had slipped out of her common room and snuck down, using some of the secret passages, to the second floor. She saw Daemon hiding in an alcove and quietly approached him. He was nervous, which was adorable. "Hey you," she said quietly, slipping into his hiding place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon span quickly as Tamara stepped out. "Hey sweetie." He whispered, pecking her cheek. "I missed you."  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:11 pm

She stepped back and looked at him, a half-smile on her face. "Slytherin, huh? I guess you're happy about that." There was a slight displeasure in her voice, and her body chemistry currently said so too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon turned his head to the side, lowering it slightly. "I am. I guess more of my father was in me than we realised." He flicked a glance up at her, "Since when did a difference in class or stature affect the mind of Tamara Radcliffe?" Daemon's voice had the faint twinge of hurt to it, and he drew back slowly.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Tamara's lip twitched and she put her hand on his cheek, now smiling slightly. "I was hoping you'd get your mom, and hopefully be a Gryffindor. Our common room is so much warmer, and it'd be happier with you around." She looked at him. Her thoughts and feelings were wild and mixed. "Don't become like them. Slytherins and Gryffindors don't mix well. They hate us."  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff