Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCorridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJulius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нє ѕтυмвℓє∂ ιитσ fαιтн αи∂ тнσυgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          gσ∂ тнιѕ ιѕ αℓℓ тнєяє ιѕ - тнє ρι¢тυяєѕ ιи нιѕ мιи∂ αяσѕєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ вєgαи тσ вяєαтнє - αи∂ αℓℓ тнє gσ∂ѕ ιи αℓℓ тнє ωσяℓ∂ѕxxxxxx
                                                          вєgαи ¢σℓℓι∂ιиg σи α вα¢к∂яσρ σf вℓυєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi didn't really know why she'd asked, aside from the fact that her curious side was getting the better of her. Truth be told, it was hard to walk away from something that dramatic without wondering what on Earth had happened. Given the rather rude dressing down he'd gotten, she wouldn't have blamed the boy the slightest if he'd told her to bugger off. He was keeping his composure better than the girl, at least. But, it was obvious he wasn't unaffected by the encounter. She didn't see how he could be, in any case, unless he was some sort of robot. Or did those have feelings? She would admit, she didn't consume very much muggle media, thanks to her father's dislike of most technology.

spaceShe tried to piece together what she could from what'd been said before answering his question.
                                                          "I gathered that something you said was, according to you, misunderstood, and it apparently upset her. And that you apparently have a history of not listening when she says something bothers her, so instead of informing you that she was upset, she decided to give you the silent treatment. But I guess since she didn't tell you that she was upset and ignoring you, you annoyed her more by trying to talk to her. Then she exploded." Anandi frowned slightly. "Not a very mature response. But, people are very sensitive about blood status. There's still a few old fashioned families making a big deal out of purity, so I guess it's not surprising that some people make a big deal out of thinking caring about purity is stupid or offensive." Considering she was a halfblood, obviously Anandi thought caring about something like blood purity was stupid. But, she wouldn't scream at someone in a hallway about it. She did wonder about what relationship the two had. She would assume they were friends, since he seemed bothered by the girl's anger towards him. But there seemed to be no love lost from her end. Perhaps he fancied her? He'd specified that 'today' she was angry about what happened in Mythology, which implied the girl was angry at him an awful lot.

space"In my experience," Anandi began thoughtfully, "if you bring up another person's opinion in a conversation, and don't say 'I don't agree with this', people will assume you do. I have to wonder what exactly you said that got her that upset. It seemed pretty over the top." Generally speaking, anyone screaming like the girl had been was overreacting. Yelling rarely accomplished anything, so even when the anger was justified, she didn't think that particular expression of it was. "If you don't mind my asking, what, exactly, did you say?" she asked, curious. It would've had to be rather bad to be taken out of turn like that. She didn't suppose he remembered it word for word, but if he could get close enough, maybe she could help him figure out why it'd been taken so badly? If even the professor had taken it the wrong way, he must be missing something.

spaceOf course, Anandi didn't think anything she said would help repair whatever his relationship was with the Gryffindor girl. She had a feeling whatever that was, it was complicated, and probably in his best interest to not bother with. The girl was a hothead and obviously he would have to try very hard to gain any sort of forgiveness from her. In Anandi's opinion, anyone who made you try that hard was probably not worth it. But then, she had a lot of older cousins and aunts and uncles to look to for examples of why that was true. She sometimes felt like she should write a script for one of those muggle television programs, whatever they were called... something to do with soap and music? Which made no sense whatsoever. But, her family certainly seemed to fit the stereotypes she understood to be typical of the genre.
                                                          "How do you know her, anyway?" she asked. "Because you don't look particularly friendly with her, but you apparently care more than you would if you were just classmates." Anandi certainly wouldn't get into a screaming match with... okay, well, she wouldn't get into a screaming match with anyone (she didn't think), but she especially wouldn't with someone who she only knew in passing. So the pair had to have some sort of deeper connection. But what on Earth was it?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxвℓυє ℓιρѕ, вℓυє νєιиѕ, тнє ¢σℓσя σf συя ρℓαиєт
                                                          xxxxxxfяσм fαя, fαя αωαу - вℓυє ℓιρѕ, вℓυє νєιиѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнє ¢σℓσя σf συя ρℓαиєт fяσм fαя, fαя αωαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвℓυє, тнє мσѕт нυмαи ¢σℓσя - вℓυє, тнє мσѕт нυмαи ¢σℓσя

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Julius was amazed at how Anandi figured all that out. He barely managed to keep things straight when it came to Chrys’ ranting. So far the Ravenclaw hit the nail on the head. He was misunderstood, she had kept her feelings to herself, and he had made things worse by asking. Boy was he doing well. “Yeah, that’s pretty much it. Looks like you heard quite a bit given the circumstances.” He replied calmly. When she mentioned that there were still old fashioned families out there, he sighed. “My family would be one of them.” Julius admitted to her. Anandi didn’t seem like she was the type to hate him for that. In fact she seemed like one of those methodical types that did exert their energy on arguing. Julius could of course be calling it wrong he’d only just met her. “Truthfully I don’t really care about that stuff.”

The Slytherin couldn’t say he thought to mention that he didn’t necessarily agree with what he had stated. However, he figured for a class with open discussion one might actually ask if he agreed with what he had said. That’s what he would do before blatantly calling him out of something he may or may not agree with. Assuming was never the best approach the prime example was his brother assumed most things. It made him very unpopular. Though, it didn’t seem like he was very popular either despite trying to do the opposite. Course according to Chrys he assumed a lot.

When Anandi asked what it was he said Julius tried to think back to his words. “We were talking about Beetle the Bard and why he was ahead of his time with his writing. Professor Harlowe asked why that might be. So I responded with how he valued muggles. That he put them above us which I get how that part would be wrong. I also mentioned that in comparison to Salazar Slytherin they would be complete opposites on who they viewed as best.” He told her. Perhaps she could tell him what he did that was so wrong. “I really don’t see what’s wrong with that comparison. Even if he didn’t put muggles above wizarding kind they were still different.” He commented as he tried wrapping his brain around it. Nowhere did he say he agreed or disagreed with either of them.

The moment Julius was asked how he knew Chrys it became apparent that he’d have to bring up the details. Course he didn’t mind explaining what his connection was to the pink haired Gryffindor. ‘How do I know her…?’ He thought for a moment as there were multiple ways he go about this. “As I mentioned my family is one of those old fashioned types. So our parents took it upon themselves to match us up, thus making her technically my fiancée.” He explained to Anandi before adding. “It’s was kind of my doing since I mentioned her to my parents in the first place. But there was something about her. I’ve been trying to make it up to her ever since. So far I haven’t been successful, obviously.” It was bit troubling for him. Julius couldn’t say he wasn’t trying just nothing seemed to work. Literally nothing…

Status : Frustrated... calming down some...
                                                  With : Anandi

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Second Floor Corridor - Outside Art Clubroom
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Attempting Drawing
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This looks absolutely stupid

Dris was sitting outside his studio, attempting to work on his drawing skill. He'd gotten watercolor pencils from his parents for Christmas and was determined to work on something other than paint. He was biting his tongue, the tip poking out from his lips. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as he tried to draw the correct curvature for his art. Somehow, it was so much easier to use paint, almost like paint was an extension of his synesthesia. These pencils were really cool, but honestly, it was a bit tricky to get them to work how his brain thought they should work. He snorted quietly, switching to a teal pencil. It wasn't nearly as easy to mix colors this way, and it was a little infuriating. Curse it!

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:18 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was trotting along. She had been studing hard and needed a break. Besides it was the holidays she needed to enjoy herself she was recently sixteen after all! She spotted Dris working with pencils as she came upon his studio. He seem fustrated with them. She came over and plopped near him. "Oh you're trying water color pencils? They are weird to work with." She said. Her goal was to see if he would join her for a meal in Hogsmede. She had finally decided to try and see if he liker her as much as she like him. She knew the best way was to hang out somewhere where it wasnt art club or classes. Being differant houses made it rough and he seemed popular enough to have peope at meal times to chat with. Her courage would falter on asking him out where he had people around him. It was like they would all be judging her even if they clearly wouldn't. But now was a good time, she didn't want to be too creepy and just start with hey go out with me I like you. So she perhaps would see what was bugging him first.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                          Wanna wear expensive things
                                                          Like diamond rings
                                                          But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                          That you're playing on a string
                                                          This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jily
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This looks absolutely stupid

Dris jumped a bit in surprise when a bright lemon color spiked through his vision. He looked up to see Jilly, commenting that watercolor pencils were difficult to work with. "Yea, they're tricky. I mean, so are regular pencils for me too. I'm pretty much only good at painting." He sighed, then pulled himself to his feet. He hadn't really hung out with Jilly in a while, between OWLs and Prefect work, Quidditch and Art Club, he was busy as hell. "So, were you just passing by? On your way to class? I mean, I've got class in an hour, I think..." Now he just had to figure out why he was so damnedably awkward when talking to females. Stupid, stupid puberty.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:13 pm
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

"Well I've found with watercolor pencils it will all come together once you can blend it." She said offering a solution. She hoped he will enjoy the end product. Hate to see hard work go to waste. He then asked what she was up too and just before asking her stomach was starting to regret being assertive in asking him to a dinner. "Well I got some money from my parents for my birthday, and wanted to know if you wanted to go get some food at Hogsmede some time when your not busy?" She asked. It was good she got it out without issue. Now she hoped he would say yes

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                          Wanna wear expensive things
                                                          Like diamond rings
                                                          But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                          That you're playing on a string
                                                          This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:46 pm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jily
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder where my quills keep going...

Dris snorted quietly when Jilly said the pencils would look better once he'd blended them. "Honestly, it'd look far better if I just painted it. I don't have the coordination for pencils, I guess." He shrugged, but his grin held. Honestly, he wasn't really expecting to instantly master another medium, especially not on the first try. Once he'd stood up, he started tucking the pencils into his bag, not really caring about keeping anything organized. He added in his sketchbook while he listened to Jilly talk about money and Hogsmeade. "Hogsmeade? That sounds like a lot of fun. Besides, I need a new quill from the shop there. Mine broke... I think. I can't find it, at any rate. We can do lunch too? I can pay for that part!" He grinned, excited to get to hang out with one of his friends over the Hogsmeade trip. It was going to be fun, he was sure.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:31 am
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Faina glanced at her watch, as she leaned up against the wall of the corridor. She usually took her time leaving Art Class as she hated leaving its inviting environs, even though all she'd be doing next would be attending her History of Magic class, but today she had this feeling she needed to be here at this time. After what happened over Christmas holiday, she made an effort to keep closer tabs on Katya; not because she expected something to happen to her at school, or a lack of trust, but more to soothe her own guilty conscience, and to reassure Katya that all was well.

Katya was pale and shaky after getting out of the 'boggart class', and she was rather glad she wouldn't have Potions until after lunch, as she doubted she could handle glassware without dropping it on the floor, and she really didn't want Professor Blodwen mad at her. Taking her usual route, she walked along, and as she looked up, she saw her sister leaning against a wall, arms folded casually across her chest. "Faina, slava bogu, s toboy vse v poryadke," she said, a look of relief in her eyes. Faina arched an eyebrow, and replied uncertainly, "Yeah, I just got out of Art Class; its not exactly dangerous, you know. Are you all right, Kitten?"

The little blonde Hufflepuff rushed up and wrapped both arms around Faina, and sobbed, "Pozhaluysta, Faina, pozhaluysta, ne serdis' na menya." Faina wrapped her arms around her sister, and knowing something was wrong, she chuckled and asked gently, 'Oh, Kitten, what could you possibly do to get me mad at you?" It was then the words came tumbling out of Katya, as she rambled, "YA pytalsya, ya deystvitel'no pytalsya, Faina, no ya ne mog etogo sdelat'. Eto bylo uzhasno. Byl ogon', i my vse byli tam, i mama i papa, ikh ubili, i vy popytalis' ubezhat', i vy umerli, a zatem ogon' prishel ko mne, i ya nichego ne mog sdelat'."

Faina blinked a couple times, as she tried to digest in her mind her sister's account of what happened to her. "It's okay, Kitten. You're okay, everything will be fine. Here, have a couple of these; they'll help you feel better." She fished about in a jacket pocket, and turned up a couple foil-sealed squares of chocolate she'd picked up when they were last in London. Katya took the candy from her sister, and a quick glance told her these were squares of dark, bittersweet chocolate, rather than the milk chocolate she preferred, not that she cared at that point.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do it. I tried, I really did try. I even went first," said Katya, reverting to English now she was calming down, as she broke the seal on the chocolate. The Sixth Year grimaced inwardly, she'd seen the whole boggart class as being a rather harsh test of one's will, and it was expecting quite a bit out of anyone, let alone a Third Year to pass it. Faina gave her sister another hug, and told her,"Not everyone succeeds, Kitten; not everyone can. Still, you tried, and, for today, it is enough. You will do better next time, I'm sure of it."

Katya nodded and snuffled a little, missing completely the significance of the 'you will do better next time' comment; it was enough for her that her sister wasn't disappointed with her. She added in a soft tone, "Cian saved me from the fire..."

OOC:

Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki was... pretty sure she was lost... and late. She had been trying to find the music room, but had instead gotten distracted talking to Sir Cadogan, who she was pretty sure wasn't a professor.... but maybe a ghost? Either way, he was pretty talkative, and he'd been giving her directions, though they didn't sound right at all. "And there I was! Fighting the Wyvern! It had me, and it almost got me! But I'm the Brave Sir Cadogan! - Take a left here - And then it gobbled up my noble steed!" Tzuki sighed softly, having made three other lefts already. Was this guy just leading her in circles?

Sir Cad, on the other hand, was entirely too excited to have made a new friend. And this one wouldn't call him pudgy or say his noble steed was just a pony, no! This one couldn't tell, meaning she'd listen to his glorious tales for as long as he could keep her! By this time, he'd led her to the second floor (and forgotten where they'd been originally heading), then around nearly a full time. Luckily, she seemed to have endless energy. She must be a Gryffindor for her wonderful energy.

"Sir, I hate to interrupt, but are you sure we're going the right way? I feel like we've been walking for a long while!" She sighed, tilting her head to try and locate the voice. It certainly wasn't a person, given she hadn't heard any footsteps alongside her, but she wasn't certain he was a ghost either. Maybe he'd just... take her to the music room and she could escape for a bit.... or he'd follow her in and she'd never be free of him.

"Are you thinking I can't lead you about the school?!" He watched jubilantly as she shook her head, and he resumed his tale about the battle against the Wyvern of Wye.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? I don't know anymore
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sir Cadogan
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Wandering
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I don't think he's very competent....

Cara MiaKitty

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                                  everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                                  yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                                  rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude wasn't really wandering with any specific purpose; he was just restless, and didn't have much of anything better to do. His dorm was full of rowdy students, all being entirely too loud, and anyway, he didn't much care for sitting still on the weekends. He did enough of that in his lessons, thanks very much. He was far from hyperactive, at least in the way that his housemates seemed to be, but he still had a lot of nervous energy that needed expelling. Currently, his plan was basically to wander, then eventually make his way down to the grounds and go for a run. Hopefully that would help him out.

spaceHis plan hit a little snag, however, when he noticed one of his classmates being bothered by Sir Cadogan. Jude had already had a couple of unfortunate encounters of his own with the troublesome knight. How did a bloody picture cause so much trouble? More to the point, why hadn't Uncle warned him? Not that it mattered now; what did matter was that... Tzuki? Oh, bloody hell. Tzuki was currently at the bloody painting's mercy, probably because she'd needed help getting somewhere and he had oh, so valiantly offered his assistance. Because he was a knight, don't you know? Jude facepalmed, then made his way over just in time to hear Sir Cadogan's indignant outburst.

space"She might not think so," he sneered, lip curling, "but I know so, you useless oil smear." Not really caring how offended the painting would be (it was a bloody painting, what was he going to do? ... Probably annoy him to death, now that he thought about it, but then again, he seemed to be intent on doing that anyway), he turned to his classmate. "Tzuki? Dunno if you remember, I'm Jude? We were, uh. In the boats together? Uh. Are you lost? I can help get you wherever you need to go better than he can." A bloody rat could help better than Sir Cad, probably. At least a rat could actually lead you to the kitchens. Only one place, sure, but that was better than the knight's track record, he'd wager.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                                  caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                                  we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                                  all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                                  ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Second Floor Corridor - Near Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom
                                                  wнen - Sunday Afternoon
                                                  wιтн - Tzuki, Sir Cadogan
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:11 pm
User Image

Tzuki tried her best not to hide her growing annoyance. She'd already heard about the stupid wyvern (which was.... a dragon? maybe?) three times because stupid Sir Cad only had the one story. After he remarked that she didn't trust him to guide her, another voice chimed up, this one seeming to challenge Sir Cadogan. Holy crow. Was she about to get an escape opportunity?! "Excuse yourself, young man! I am an authority around here! I've been here for centuries! No one knows these walls better than I! And how dare you think me to be less than noble!"

Tzuki sighed, able to pick up that Sir Cadogan was flustered and angry. Oh well. Hopefully she could avoid him in the future. The mystery voice spoke up again, asking if she remembered him. It was Jude from the boats! And he was offering to take her where she needed to go! Bless him. "I do remember you, Jude! And thank you! I was trying to find the music room, since the club starts at one. I'm pretty sure I'm late, but my watch doesn't work here.... so I'm not actually sure. But I've been wandering for a long while." She sighed again, thinking how much time she'd wasted talking to the man-ghost-thing.

"But I was only getting started on my story! And I was leading you! You are lost, aren't you?!"

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sir Cadogan... and Jude!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Sweet mercy an escape!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWere he, perhaps, even 5% less dignified than he'd been raised to be, Jude might have responded to the painting's anger with a rude gesture. The impulse was there, though where he'd picked up the habit was anyone's guess. Instead, he just leveled Sir Cadogan with as snooty an expression as an eleven year old has ever mustered, managing to look down his nose at a figure that towered over him quite easily. "You're a painting," he said drily, "how much authority could you possibly have? And how can you possibly think you're noble, when all you do is prattle on about yourself and your accomplishments? Aren't proper knights supposed to be humble?" Frankly, Jude had never seen anybody who espoused the importance of that particular virtue that actually practiced what they preached. But far be it from him to say so.

spaceWith a dismissive wave of his hand, he settled the other on Tzuki's shoulder, gently, directing her in the direction of the stairs.
                                                  "Do you know the room number? I know it's on the third floor, but not much else." He frowned, looking around for some sign of what time it was. But, there weren't any clocks visible in this part of the castle, and he didn't have a watch, either. "Not sure what time it is, but uh, I'm pretty sure you're definitely late." He winced slightly at that. He knew it was just instinct born of years with his father, but few things filled him with the same anxiety as tardiness. To the point that he was usually as early for everything as physically possible. The first couple of times he'd gone down to the Great Hall for breakfast, he was pretty sure it was still being prepared in the kitchens.

spaceWhen Sir Cadogan spoke up again, he rolled his eyes.
                                                  "Ignore him. Not just now, pretty much all the time. He's bored and tries to occupy his time harassing students." Jude might not be the most social of people, but he certainly listened when others spoke. All it had taken was a little snooping around some upper years who were fleeing the same portrait to get the general gist of what he was about. Honestly, Jude thought he was probably lonely. But that was hardly a good reason to annoy everyone in sight. Actually, he might be less lonely if he was less of an arse. But, try telling a bloody painting that, he guessed.

wнen - Sunday Afternoon
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:47 pm
User Image

Tzuki lifted her eyebrows at Jude's words. Sir Cadogan was a dumb painting?! And here she'd thought he was at least a cool ghost, but nooooooo she'd been talking to some stupid wall decor. She tensed for a second when she felt a hand on her shoulder. As soon as Tzuki realized it was just Jude (probably preparing to guide her), the girl relaxed again, tilting her head in his direction as he spoke. "A room number.... no. Um... but it's in the left corridor! Probably near the music class, but... I don't actually know where that's at either. Sorry..." She sighed softly when he said she was definitely late. Perfect. Stupid painting.

"I...!! How dare you! I'll be going to the Headmaster about this! Just you wait!" It was really, really lucky that Jude knew what he was doing, though now Callie was worried about him getting in trouble. "I hope you don't get in trouble. He sounded pretty mad. Then again, if I had to listen to his stupid story one more time I was going to find my Herbology Earmuffs and just do my best!" She giggled softly at her own words, but listened as Jude advised her to ignore the painting. "Don't worry, that voice is burned into my memory. I'll remember him next time. Thank you for making him go away, by the way. I appreciate not helplessly wandering anymore."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceJude would've preferred it if they knew a room number, of course, but some direction was better than none. He just hoped the room wasn't magically sound-proofed. Or that there was a sign on the door, or something. He was pretty sure clubs usually did that, right? Then again, he hadn't actually joined any clubs. "We'll find it," he said with a shrug. Then, of course, he realized she couldn't see him shrug. Which made him wonder how much communication she missed out on with non-verbal cues like facial expressions and such. Did people ever verbalize their gestures to her? That would probably get annoying, right?

spaceShaking his head, he nudged her slightly in the correct direction, then withdrew the contact, realizing that was probably rude.
                                                  "Um, sorry about the touching," he muttered. "It seemed, uh, easier. But it's probably really disrespectful." He coughed, heading towards the nearest staircase. This time of day, it should be fine to get them to the proper corridor on the third floor... he was pretty sure, anyway. "Uh, just, let me know if you need anything?" He said, not wanting to assume she needed his help with anything but directions. She had a cane, so it wasn't like she was going to trip everywhere, after all.

spaceHe ignored the painting's complaints in the background, not really caring if the guy told the headmaster about him. He was pretty sure Sir Cadogan complaining about students was more annoying than students complaining about him, in any case. There might be more students to do it, but the volume was probably not nearly equal to the sheer drama the knight could put into just about anything. He snorted.
                                                  "I'm pretty sure if you could get in trouble for smarting off to Sir Cadogan, half the school would be expelled before fourth year," he told her. "I could kick my Uncle for not warning me. I've gotten stuck with him twice, once because I asked for directions myself, and the second time because he recognized me from the first. I made the mistake of just quietly listening to him ramble, apparently that's all he needs to decide someone is his friend. Which makes sense, because your choices are probably either that, or backtalking. I want to learn to cast Incendio wandlessly just to set his painting on fire." The wandlessly bit was probably not super important, but. If he did it wandlessly, from a little ways away, no one would know for sure it was him. It seemed like a halfway decent plan, in his mind anyway.

wнen - Sunday Afternoon
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:17 pm
User Image

Tzuki grinned when Jude confirmed they'd find the room. Hopefully it wouldn't amount to another awkward situation like with Aidene, but honestly she could never tell. "I'm sure we will! I've got really good hearing, so I should be able to help detect." She grinned in the direction she was pretty sure Jude was in, then felt the small nudge. There was then a second of... hesitation(?) on his part, before he apologized for touching her. He also questioned the potential disrespect. "I don't mind, don't worry. It can be a bit easier, especially when the other option involves leaving me to fend for myself against annoying paintings." She laughed at that, hoping it made Jude grin too. "I'm sure some people find it disrespectful, but I don't. It makes sense, doesn't it? Unless you sneak up on me, but that's more terrifying than disrespectful..."

Despite still hearing the outraged cries of Sir Cadogan, Jude seemed wholly unconcerned. He pointed out that most likely everyone had bickered with the painting, and if it caused real trouble most people would have gotten the boot. Apparently his uncle knew of the painting, meaning he'd probably gone to this very school. She chuckled softly when Jude complained about having gotten trapped by Sir Cadogan twice, all because he got recognized. Greeeeaaaaaat. That meant Tzu would most likely hear from the painting again.

After Jude finished by saying he wanted to learn Incendio's wandless magic, the girl snorted quietly. "If smarting doesn't get you in trouble, I'm almost certain lighting part of the school on fire would. Maybe we can just... take down his picture and hang it back up in a room somewhere away from other paintings. That way he can't art-hop." She grinned, thinking her plan positively brilliant. Plus, it'd cease further stories about the dumb Wyvern of Wye.

Cara MiaKitty

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers