Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

While waiting, Victor got lost in thought, he had an orange rose to hand to Del when he saw him...and a yellow rose to hand to Ronna. When he came back to reality he noticed Ronna run up, looking slightly out of breath, had...had she run? She didn't need to, he was a patient waiter, "Ah? It's is quite alright Ronna, oui?" He replied with a small smile, "Maybe I should be glad I don't do makeup, hm?"

When Ronna handed him a rose he smiled, pink...that was nice, he was glad he had such a good friend, "Ah? We-well....I hope I get a dance with....him too." He rubbed the back of his head some, "Oh! Umm....Here's a rose from me. It's yellow, which means eternal friendship." He said handing it to Ronna, actually he put it in her hair and adjusted it so it looked nice, "You deserve a date as well, you know?"

Holding out his arm for Ronna he winked, "Well....Ready to go to ze ball and be fabulous?"

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "It's time~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "Exiting to the ball~" Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing:Outfit for the Cupid's Ball and carrying a single dark pink rose]

Yellow? I guess it goes with the plaid...

"I'll make him dance with you if I have to," Ronna joked, before she was a bit perplexed about the yellow rose, which he tucked into her hair. It wasn't her sort of typical thing, but she supposed it did go with the yellow in the plaid of the dress. She was always more of the more practical type. At least she could be fairly confident that it looked decently in her hair because she was fairly sure Victor had more of an eye for that sort of thing than she did.

When he mentioned that she deserved a date she blushed and laughed and said, "A date? Hardly... from what I figure I'm part succubus. I'm a coldhearted monster who is just as likely to kill their date as they are to actually be reasonable at him. My story isn't some Jane Austen novel or whatever. Besides, if I was that interested in dates I could have agreed to start dating the guy I was tutoring this summer... well I guess he did get me a birthday gift and take me to the local museum with his older brother and his girlfriend as 'chaperons'. Pretty much they disappeared once we got there." She rolled her eyes. "Of course, I would think that if a girl broke your nose when you were nine the last thing you want to do is to start being nice to her. It isn't like I ever changed in personality or anything-except I don't go around breaking people's noses."

She shrugged, knowing that Victor wasn't really the type to judge her or pry into things, and it was nice just talking about something ordinary and benign without judgement with someone she didn't have to worry about jumping to the worst possible conclusions. She took his arm and said, "And, yeah, I'm totally ready to see this ball on the arm of the cutest pink haired Hufflepuff. But, if you don't ditch me if you see Del I swear I'm going to hex you. I can entertain myself elsewhere. Maybe I'll luck out and they won't just have sweets at the buffet table or something," she joked, "nah, I'll just kidnap every guy who is single and to afraid to dance and make them have at least one dance with me if your prince shows up."

User Image

Squeeky Luff

{OOC: I'll let you post the next post over at the Event since Victor is sort of leading the way-he can make the grand entrance for them both.}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Although Alexandria somewhat enjoyed the material they covered in Defense Against the Dark Arts, she didn’t enjoy the many rules set in place, or the detentions she received from breaking them. It wasn’t like she physically broke anything even though she was close to doing so (and actually had fun). Having it score her multiple detentions in the professor’s office, however, wasn’t fun. There were things she would have much rather done than waste away her afternoon in a boring, old office. Hell, the only reason she showed up to the detentions was to not get actual consequences such as a loss of many house points (because her housemates would pummel her if she lost too many), or getting expelled for not listening. As much as she hated the idea of studying (which she rarely did), homework (which was also rarely done), and lessons (which were seldom attended), she hated the idea of doing all of that in a muggle school where instead of learning about magic, she learned about science. Maybe if Alex were a muggle and never knew magic existed, she would find it at least somewhat fascinating, but in this life, she looked at science as a complete joke. There were spells that she knew how to do that went against the laws of science, so how could anyone expect her to pay attention to that? Newsflash, they couldn’t, and that was why the fourteen year old showed up for her detentions every week.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked down the hall, noticing his ex instantly, which he still didn't believe he was on good terms with. But for awhile he had been wanting to fix that. He really had and for that, he had followed down the hall after her. He wanted to talk to her and for whatever reason that desire was eating away at him. He really wanted to make it up or something to her. He wouldn't know how to do that, but he knew what he had to do first and that was apologize to her.

Gradually. he caught up to her, almost happy to see her still cute face. But he knew that she was probably still mad at him and he figured that she might reject any kind of attempt to talk to her. But at this point he had nothing to lose: did he? So, as decisive as he could be, he went up to the girl he once knew, with a demeanor of concern written all over him. He gave a soft solemn 'hey' to get her attention as well.

"Alex, can I talk to you for a minute? Just for a little bit I suppose," he asked her, a soft smile on his face, but not a smile that had much happiness behind it. But it was sincere to say the least and maybe she would see that.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

kiska166

(OOC: Just realized I never quoted you -_-. Sorry.)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria thought she was alone, for she hadn’t noticed Theo following behind her as she made her way towards the Grand Staircase. If she did, the quick-witted teenager would have probably spun around and knocked him square in the jaw while saying something along the lines of “What do you think you’re doing?” However, she kept walking unknowingly.

Upon hearing a “Hey,” Alexandria turned back to see who had spoken. Before she could ask what he wanted – after all, they haven’t spoken much in the last couple years – Theo had gotten to the point. “Why?” she asked, crossing her arms that were hidden inside her hoodie. “What could you possibly want to talk to me about?” On the exterior, the fourteen year old looked grounded and defensive, waiting for the concerned boy to tell her what she wanted to know. However, many different thoughts raced through her mind. You’re still hung up on me, aren’t you? That thought was the loudest. It practically roared through her ears, into her brain, and out of her mouth.

((OOC: It's okay, I wouldn't have been able to post before tonight anyway))

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Theo noticed as she spoke to him, the edge that seemed to be behind the tone. Well, at least, it seemed to be from his point of view. He asked her a 'yes' or 'no' question and she for whatever reason answered by asking 'why'. However, he wouldn't let that stop what he was there to do in the first place. "Listen, just hear me out for a moment," he said calmly, keeping all edge out of his voice. He wanted to stay composed, after all, if she were to argue something back that he didn't necessarily agree on, which may happen, he needed to keep from getting massively angry like he did last time.

"I just wanted to tell you...I'm sorry for the way I acted back when you and I were dating and I am also sorry for the events that occurred afterward. I didn't mean for that to happen Alexandria, trust me on that one. I would love to apologize to your friend as well, but I don't think she would ever talk to me again...those ridiculous things I said to her. And quite frankly, I wouldn't blame her," he said to her, leading off confidently, making sure there was no stutter and making sure not to show any weakness. "Listen, I was...different back then Alexandria. I'll be straight to the point with you...I lived quite a bit of time as an orphan...you know that. And when I saw you with...her...or more the fact...without me, it brought me back to some of my memories of abandonment. I'm not going to use this as an excuse and try to 'justify' what I did...I know I was stepping the boundaries. I knew that as soon as I did it. But at that moment, I had not cared what was hurt...what was strained. My anger was at its peak and I went way overboard because of it...but like I said, I was different...then...which means I am different now. I have gotten over everything from before I was adopted," he said to her, shaking his head a moment as he recalled everything in his head. Those were some dark days for him, but he was over it now....he was a new man that had different aspirations.

"So, yeah, I just wanted to apologize to you about that. And I would also like to tell you that I have figured out what went wrong...with us. You never told me and now I know just why you thought I was an idiot for not knowing. I overstepped my boundaries Alexandria...I put everything else before you as well...and that should've never happened. I was twelve...I was definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed...so truthfully, I didn't pick up on it really, that is, until I actually sat down and thought about it just before we got to Hogwarts. I would've slapped me too," he said, chuckling briefly then flashing her a smile for a moment. Every time he thought about that memory, all he could do was laugh nowadays. It truly was funny to him now. Good lesson in life as well. "And no, I'm over the whole slapping bit," he said to her, anticipating some kind of 'your still on that' questioning. He wasn't, but it just was something that she probably would laugh at as well. Well...maybe.

"Also, I would like to say...which I think you might actually get some kind of personal enjoyment out of this...that I'm not playing football anymore. So, yes, not only do I regret what I said those few years ago...I also ate my words," he said to her, shaking his head...feeling supreme embarrassment, but truthfully, she had a right to know about it. He actually hadn't told anyone that he was done playing. No one knew that he was actually restricted to playing only Wizard sports, which he abhorred just as much as golf.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria would have crossed her arms when Theo demanded that she hear him out if they weren’t already. The girl’s eyes narrowed into a squint as she studied the boy standing in front of her. He managed to stay calm even after Alex had asked “why.” How peculiar. The regularly hot headed dimwit would have normally shown some sort of annoyance towards that.

Alexandria’s facial expression didn’t change at all as Theo apologized for, well, everything that had happened – everything that was his fault. “Neither would I. You really upset her.” Anastasia had an innocent soul and didn’t deserve to be torn apart emotionally by somebody who only meant to hurt Alex. The Gryffindor could take all his bullcrap. In fact, she threw some back towards him, but she never would have tried to hurt somebody who didn’t deserve it. The Slytherin didn’t.

The brunette rolled her eyes. Different. “Oh, sure, yeah. You were different. Thirteen and fourteen has quite a maturity change,” she said, sarcasm slipping off her tongue. When Theo had finished explaining just why he was different, Alexandria shook her head. “You realize it’s going to take a lot more than just words for me to believe that what you’re saying is true?” she asked. If she wanted him to prove it, she’d have to give him a chance.

Oh? Enlighten me, she thought, raising her eyebrows in curiosity and uncrossing her arms to place both hands on her hips. Theo thought he had all the answers today, didn’t he? First apologizing, now “knowing” why their relationship went wrong. “I must say, it’s good you realize that. And maybe the next girl you date won’t be treated as if she’s not important.” The Gryffindor didn’t even try to stop herself from speaking out of spite.

However, the next part surprised her. “You aren’t playing football anymore?” she asked rather curiously. Theo loved football, didn’t he? Why on Earth would he give it up? “May I ask why? It wasn’t like he gave it up for Quidditch. After all, he sucked.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:52 am

Theo continued to read her body language as the conversation went and all he could tell was that she was still the good ol' sarcastic, and not to mention...astoundingly blunt Alex that he had went out with for a month or so a couple years ago. Didn't seem like she changed at all. He still had that feeling for her however. It was unfortunate that that fact was true, but he had to clear his head of it for now, because he had to be confident in himself.

"Yes, I know. It is unfortunate really. She was a nice girl and didn't deserve it. I would tell her that to her face if she wanted, but like I said before...not possible," he said, finishing what he had to say about that. He didn't really have much at all to say about that, because that was the past. He had recently figured out how much his thinking of the past had been bringing him down...so he had started to train himself to not think or regret. It was hard...and of course...based on this whole conversation alone...he was hopelessly failing at it.

He kept quiet until he heard what she had to say about him being a little more mature. She didn't seem to believe it of course...and rightfully so. But he was quite a bit more mature than he was then. And that's when she said something basically telling him to prove it. "Okay...what kind of action could possibly change your view on me?" he said inquisitively...expecting an answer to the question. He wouldn't take the 'figure it out' answer that he knew she was probably going to go for.

As the conversation progressed, it seemed to get spiteful a bit...well...on her part. He had yet to say anything bad about it. Well...he did bring up the slap, but that was more out of jest than anything. "Listen...Alexandria. This is not about my future girlfriend...your future boyfriend...or anyone else in this world but you and I. I realize I neglected you. I'd love to make it up to you, but quite frankly...I wouldn't know how to go about even doing that. Once again...all I can say is I'm sorry Alexandria," he said calmly, hoping to end the spiteful comments, but he was sure there were more to follow already being thought about in her mind. She always was so argumentative, but then again...he had no room to talk about that.

And that's when he dropped the bomb about his career in football. He was surprised that she didn't really get personal enjoyment out of the fact that he wasn't playing anymore. He was expecting some kind of sarcastic comment about how now he won't have all that money , but hey, this was a step up. "Nope...and because I'm not allowed to play. The Statute of Secrecy forbids me to participate in any muggle sports. It's bloody stupid if you ask me, but I can't argue with it. I've found a new passion though...I guess you could say. I'm particularly interested in dueling as of late," he said to her, calmness resonating through his voice. He was keeping a level head through this. He had to. He couldn't let himself lose control.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria smirked. As much as she wished Anastasia would at least hear the apology she deserved from Theo, Alex knew it wasn’t going to happen. It was probably best this way. The Slytherin and Gryffindor students were better off staying out of each others’ ways. There would be fewer tears, no hurt, and less drama (even though the brunette secretly loved the drama). After all, that’s what made life fun and interesting. Not to mention, that’s how one would learn a lot about themselves, and grow as a person.

Dark eyes stared into Theo’s in a moment of silence before the answer rolled off Alexandria’s tongue. It was rather predictable and typical of her: “Figure it out.” The boy didn’t think he could just be given an idea on how to prove he was more mature, did he? How silly of him. The teenage girl never gave anything away that easily. Besides, figuring out a way to prove it was part of the process.

As Alex shook her head, tousles of hair bounces in every direction. “Frankly, I think it’d be better if you didn’t make it up to me,” she stated. Why? Because she didn’t want to fall for Theo again. She didn’t want him to have the power to sweep her off her feet and make her like him. Most importantly, she didn’t want to feel unimportant to somebody that she admired ever again.

An eyebrow cocked upward; half in confusion while half in curiosity. “I didn’t know the Statute of Secrecy could stop wizards from enjoying muggle activities?” If this was true, she was bloody hopeful that the Ministry of Magic wouldn’t pay too much attention to her horseback riding and racing. The next part really did interest her, however. Dueling? Alex always liked the idea of dueling although she was never one for joining the club. “Maybe you and I could spar one day,” she suggested as a sly smile stretched across her lips.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

The once bustling hallway was now dead and silent. Where students had milled and rushed about during the school year, trying to get to class or back to their common rooms for the evening, now only the portraits of the hallway remained. Some were visiting each other quietly, whispering amongst each other so that only a faint murmur could be heard.

Of these many portraits, there was one that did not stand out much from the others and sat on the same wall as its peers. The frame was a simple, albeit lovely, mahogany and the picture inside one that very few students ever took a moment to notice, becoming desensitized to the glamour of moving paintings and pictures around them. This painting was Lucy.

Lucy was as pretty as a picture, as the saying goes, with hair the color of white gold and eyes that shone like sapphires. The painter had captured the original witch well, Lucy had been told many times by countless people with whom she could not remember the name of. She had soft cheek bones hued pink and lips that were small and petulant. She knew this all only from asking the painter the day she was born. Often, she was told that she was pretty by other paintings, too.

Today she sat on her chair, her hands in her hair rather than in her lap as they should have been. Fidgety by nature, she knew she couldn't stay in her boring canvas forever. There were other paintings to explore, people to meet, things to see and discover. And here she was, fingers slipping through locks of hair, a backdrop of mint green behind her, and a chair that made her back stiff and bottom sore.

It was time to go.

Lucy stood from the wooden chair, making a scraping sound as she did. Her hands moved from her hair down to her flowy white dress which she smoothed out gingerly.

"There's no point in sticking around here," she muttered to no one in particular. None of the other paintings ever paid her any mind. They had said hello when she first moved in, but then left her to herself when she did not seem to be as sociable as they were. Everybody -- including Lucy -- was alright with it, but it did make things a tad boring with no one to talk to.

She turned to her left and decided to start taking a walk in that direction, wherever that would lead her. It's not as though I have many options here, anyway, Lucy mused, going on her merry way, away from where her portrait hung outside the Muggle Studies classroom.

ooc
First post! Right as everyone is leaving :'D

User Image

❊ ❊ ❊ I can't ﹎。xxxxxxxxx
go BACK xx
╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭
to yesterday to yesterdayxx
╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭╭
!! BECAUSE !!
I was a different person then. ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxx

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

Before Tristan had a chance to reply, the professor had continued on with the review, then lectured briefly before finally dismissing the class. He was disappointed, too; time had flown by and all he really wanted to do was sit with Sybil. Lore and Gia will get on without him, probably with Carver too. Tristan shuffled his belongings and shoved them down in his satchel, slung the strap across his shoulder and swiveled his gaze around to the brunette Ravenclaw at his side. ”It can be weird,” he said, picking up where they left off in their conversation, ”Effy—er, Savannah—she doesn't really 'get along' with people; rubs them the wrong way. So I gotta watch out for her.” Tristan, of course, refrained from mentioning the roles were often reversed. His sister has saved his arse more times than he can count; she had a habit of doing that, saving people. How many times has she rescued their cousin, Ralph, from the roof of their home where Tristan had (teasingly, of course) stranded the boy up there without a broom? Too many, to be honest.

”Err, uh, want to go...somewhere?” Tristan was grasping at straws, scrambling to think of anything, or anywhere, but his mind just came up blank. Instead, he had that horrid song stuck in his head again, he couldn't even remember it's name! It's just been playing for days' on the Wizarding Wireless Network. Why was he suddenly so nervous? This wasn't like him, or so he supposed. It wasn't like he was much of an introspective person, anyway?

[OOC: Hope you don't mind! Would you like to continue on where we left off?]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: classes】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'2", 114lbs

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 hallway x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil let her eyes wander back up to the professor as he continued with their review, halting her and Tristan's conversation. She sat back in her seat, not really listening to him talk. She really couldn't wait until she dropped this class... Of course, she still had to suffer through quite a few more years of torture. However, time seemed to pass quickly despite her disinterest, and she was packing her things in no time. She almost turned to leave, as she usually did, until Tristan continued their conversation from earlier. She blinked a few times, then nodded. "Maybe that's sort of why Lexine was the way she was with me. I know I'm a little..." Sybil considered herself for a moment. "...peculiar, I suppose." She thought a moment, staring off to a corner of the room before looking back to Tristan. "Maybe I won't have to deal with that. Evan's the only normal one." Sybil's tone hinted she was joking, and her attempted crooked smile reiterated that. She dropped it immediately, however, because the expression felt strange on her face. She then paused for a moment and asked "Effy?"

"Sure." Sybil shrugged, blinking a few times. "Wanna go outside? I'm kind of tired of being in the castle already. Soon we won't even be able to..." The air was slowly getting colder thanks to the coming of winter, something Sybil couldn't be less excited for. Yes, sweaters were adorable and comfortable to wear, and yes she was all for staying inside all the time and drinking tea or hot chocolate, but sometimes that got boring. Last year she missed going outside about halfway through the winter, and she felt like the second half had lasted forever. She didn't fare well in the cold, and only ended up complaining about it. She never seemed to wear enough layers. "The Standing Stones?" She asked, hefting her bag over her shoulder and starting out of the classroom.

【 OOC 】 That's cool with me!

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

”A little?” he said, chuckleing humorously behind a covering hand until it fell away and then quipped back with feigned innocence, ”hadn't noticed at all.” Tristan shrugged it off with an air of aloof playfulness. ”There's no such thing as normal,” he snorted at that, but hadn't meant to, ”it's just an illusion. Haven't you ever heard that saying? Something about the spider and the fly?” His father must have said it a thousand times, harping on it any chance he took and for the life of him, he just couldn't remember how it went. He remembered the premise though; that was simple enough. Catching her gaze just in time to see her smile, his own lips wormed upright into a smile and lingered long after hers had disappeared, but turned his head away to hide it. ”Effy, my sister, it's her middle name. Mum and da' and my cousin Ralph all call her Effy; I do sometimes, but no one in school really knows her by that so I guess I just.. stopped?” It was a weird realization, one he probably would've never noticed if it hadn't been for this conversation. Did it mean he was changing? Or were the siblings finally growing apart?

”Yea? Cool,” his confidence momentarily boosted, Tristan seemed to stand a little taller. Suddenly, it was as if he remembered his house robes, and the fact he was still wearing them, and immediately shrugged himself out of the heavy material and unceremoniously shoved it into a heap in his now bulging satchel. It probably wouldn't be much long until he shed himself of the tacky emerald trimmed jumper too, but would at least wait until they were outside of the classroom and somewhere out on the school grounds. ”Wicked, outside's perfect, so it's sorted then.” He nodded conclusively, adjusting the strap around his shoulder as he tried to work around the massive satchel, easily doubled in size all thanks to these bloody robes. The werewolf was eagerly counting down the days until he could practice his summoning and banishment charms; it would make life a hell of a lot simpler on his full moon escapades romping in the forest, he'd never have to worry about where he'd leave his clothes, his water bottle, and the rest of his belongings; or worry about someone stumbling upon them in the forest by accident. And if it was winter? Bloody ******** yes to summoning his fur pelt blanket; gods, he does love that blanket, and would never risk leaving it anywhere for someone to steal. ”You mean where the old sundial is? I love it there in the winter with all of the snow. So peaceful. Mostly because of the cold keeping people away, but it's not so bad with a big blanket, hot air charms and bluebell flames.” Synchronized steps echoed as he followed alongside Sybil outside the classroom and into the first floor corridor where they continued on.

[OOC: You mean The Stone Circle, right? Lol. I would've posted there to move the scene but wasn't too sure, and didn't want to wait to PM and ask instead of just replying, soo, yah. ;3]

LOCATION:: corridor】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: school uniform】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'2", 114lbs

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey shot Gavin a quick smile when he thanked her, which widened into a grin when he continued. "Yeah, we don't want to get kicked out either." She hummed thoughtfully as he struggled to explain his troubles with visualising. "Sounds like you've got trouble with clearing your mind." At least, that was the only thing she could think of, and she wasn't sure what she could say to help since she herself hadn't had trouble with that, there were others things she had to work on, but not that. "I can't help much with that," she admitted apologetically, "I guess you could keep trying until it comes to you?" Rey grimaced; that sounded terrible. "Sorry," she sighed. She hated feeling useless.

By the time Rey finished casting the spell, she noticed that Gavin's demeanor had suddenly changed when she wasn't looking, evidenced by his stiff posture and smile, and distant, formal reply. "Yes, practise will definitely help," she said slowly with a slight frown. Did she miss something? She fiddled with her wand, looking up at Gavin through her lashes. Maybe she said or did something to offend him without noticing, Rey realised, her heart sinking. But then, Rey furrowed her brows, what could she have done to cause such a drastic change? "Hey, did something-"

The sound of rushing footsteps (loud enough to be heard through the walls, she noted) made her pause mid-sentence and she shared a puzzled look with Gavin, before the door crashed into the wall and someone yelled about Peeves approaching them. Chaos reigned as students practically stampeded towards the exits, scattering books and papers everywhere, and there was yelling and screaming and through it all Rey could hear Peeves' grating voice laughing. She practically jumped out of her seat to figure out what the hell was going on, then the godawful smell hit her like a bludger, making her eyes water. She clapped a hand over her nose and mouth in a futile attempt to avoid breathing it in as she scrambled to gather her things like Gavin said, barely finishing before he grabbed her hand and ran.

They sprinted out through the halls until Gavin stopped (causing Rey to nearly crash into him) and suddenly burst out laughing. Rey shot him a look as she took in deep breaths of the mercifully clear air, although she dissolved into giggles as well at his exclamation. "You'd think they were chased by hellhounds or something," she snickered, recalling the scene which, in hindsight, was frankly ridiculous, not that they were much better. Rey, like most others, severely disliked Peeves, but she had to admit, that was one hell of a way to force them to take a break. And at least Gavin forgot about whatever had happened back there and was laughing again, which she privately thought sounded quite nice and something she'd like to hear again. She sent him a bright smile before her eyes dropped down to see him still holding her hand. Suddenly, her face felt overwhelming hot and she snatched her hand back, and almost immediately missed the warmth of his grip, subconsciously covering it with her other hand. "Uh, sorry," she muttered, although she wasn't sure exactly what she was apologising for, maybe for being useless, or for her behaviour, or for wanting to hold his hand again, or maybe all three. Get a hold of yourself, Rey, she told herself, but the blush burning on her face refused to go away and her hand tingled traitorously, making her flush darker and she self-consciously tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. But she'd managed to come this far, Rey reminded herself, and she wasn't going to let her stupid hormones to ruin things and make it awkward. "I mean, sorry I wasn't much of a help back there," she clarified sheepishly, lifting her chin to look Gavin in the eyes as she said this. She still had her dignity and she'd be damned if she left Gavin thinking she was some stuttering doormat, because she wasn't.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxfirst floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxGavin Selwyn
                                                          f e e l i n gxxflusteredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxa comfy hoodie

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      I don't mind at all, that was a fun twist xDD

Essy ze Ninja

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Laughter faded but the smile lingered long after, even when he picked his head up with a cocky brow and said, “Right? Ridiculous is what that is; children, the lot of them.” Then clicked his tongue, tsk tsk tsk. As if that somehow meant they were different— mature even — like they hadn't just been running for their lives. Gavin took the moment to catch his breath, the air was cooler and fresher in the corridor where the windows were cracked open and spilt sunshine into stripes across the stone floor. In that moment everything was at peace, everything was simple, and then it changed. Within a heartbeat, her entire stance shifted. 'Did she just slap my hand?' The motion happened so quickly and the cold breeze stung his palm in that moment where it had once been warm. Rey had gone bright red and was already miles ahead of Gavin in all of this, who'd only just come to realize that he'd been holding her hand hostage all this time and never even noticed. How could he not notice? Because it felt nice and soft and warm. Pink-faced, he opened his mouth to apologize but somehow, Rey was the one who said she was sorry.

She was still blushing, and he was still being a git, just staring. But what was he supposed to say? “Don't say sorry. I'm the one who's sorry.” How weird would that sound? ”I—yeah, I mean...” he trailed off, shoving hands deep in his pockets hoping to wipe the sweat away unnoticed. ”Don't worry about it.” The seconds were running away from him, and every moment he didn't speak made it that much harder to say anything about it. Until, finally, ”So, I know you were just helping me with school, but, would you like to take a walk with me? I mean, if you don't have anything else to do... Plus I have to admit, it's a little crazy today is the first time we've really spoken to each other, considering how many times our paths have crossed.” Probably because she's a halfblood, that little part of his mind tried to remind him but... What did that matter? They'd only just met, after all. And anyway, he can be friends with whomever he wants, thank you very much.

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Fall of 2037 】 【WHERE:: First Floor Corridor
WITH WHO:: Reyna

╚════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: Uggghh, short post short, and so so sorry for the long wait! ]

oyehh

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers