Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ground Floor has access to the Entrance Hall, its Antechamber and its Courtyard, the Great Hall and the Quad. The Ground floor also plays home to the Caretaker's Office and the Teachers' Staffroom. There are also various classrooms located on the Ground floor and access to the Dungeon and Sub-levels.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

As Braxton reached the top of the steps his eyes scanned the Entrance Hall. Once again, nobody was there. With a sigh in frustration he shoved his hands into his pockets and strolled out into the Courtyard. The air was so refreshing and the sun was a nice change from the dark Dungeon. He continued walking till he reached a bench. He sat down and then laid back on it, his gaze drifted toward the clouds. He quietly watched them float by as he placed his hands under his head. "Maybe a bit of cloud watching might be my cure." He whispered to himself as he let out an sigh of exhaustion.

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Ƀɾαӿϯσи Ɍσȿȿ ϺϲϘυɪʅʅεи User ImageUser Image
I'm a Ғɪɾȿϯ ʏεαɾ in Șʅʏϯћεɾɪи, obviously.
I've been known to be Ͼћαɾɱɪиɠ yet Ͼυииɪиɠ.
I desire Ɍεȿϼεϲϯ and Ƚσʏαʅɪϯʏ to be satisfied.

After an hour or so of watching the clouds he got up from the bench and wiped his face with his hand. He looked around feeling very bored and decided to head back to the Common Room. He pushed himself off the bench and began to stroll off.

~Going to the Common Room~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

Zamir left the grand hall quickly and found a quiet spot. He clutched at his chest as he fought to find air.Apparently he had been holding his breath almost the entire time. His head was throbbing and even the smallest of sounds still got to him. From what he could tell before the grand hall's door had closed a fight seemed to have broken out. He was very thankful to have gotten out of there before that happened.He squatted down on the ground and leaned on a wall, his hands over his head as he fought to regain what was left of his sanity. He knew without a doubt that Xenos would follow him. Although he wished he wouldn't.It was times like these that Zamir felt like a burden to others. Never did he like others to pity him...ever.He also knew that Xenos was not pitying him but just being a good friend. He still wished Xenos wouldn't do this for him as often as he did.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

The door to the hall opened again and the albino stepped quietly out. For a moment he didn't see Zamir. Then he glimisped the tinest bit of robe and came over. "Do you want to head up to the common room? Or shall I take you up to the nurse?" Xenos asked very softly as he placed a hand back on his friend's shoulder. Right now the Ravenclaw was just happy he found him quickly.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

Zamir turned and looked at Xenos with a mixture of relief and frustration. His head was throbbing hard still but he spoke non the less,
"You didn't have to come..I can take care of myself" he said his teeth lightly clenched in pain. "Besides, the nurse is preoccupied remember" his hands still gripped his pale strands of hair tightly as he tried to quell the throbbing. Curse the boy for being so nice. Yet sometimes he thought he was TOO nice. Yet from what his notes told that kindness was only a small bit of him. There was so much more to him then what was seen on the surface.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

"Common room it is then. Do not argue with me, after all I am a much better duelist then you are. So give me your arm and let me help you up." Xenos said softly with a smile. Before Zamir could protest he looped the other's arm over his shoulder. Gripping his friend's belt Xenos readjusted Zamir's weight and headed for the Grand Staircase.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Zamir first rolled his eyes before they widened when Xenos scooped him up. He let out a long sigh but smiled afterwords. He could just be so stubborn sometimes.
"Well if you insist on taking me to the common room can I request one thing of you?" he said in a very calm polite tone. No hint of any problem on his face.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

"What would that be?" Xenos chuckled lightly at Zamir's acceptance of this. His friend wasn't light but thankfully he wasn't extremely heavy. It didn't take much to get the other boy to comply and he as very thankful of that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

"could you slow down just a tad" he said as his face went pale and he looked positively ashen. The room was still spinning and even their light conversation was making his head throb in unmentionable pain. Of course he didn't wish to burden Xenos but this was feeling a little too intense for him to ignore. "Unless you'd like your shoes and robes to be a different color temporarily" he joked as he tried not to release predigested materials all over his friend.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

"Certainly Zamir. I am sorry but if you must it is no problem. I am rather good with spells. I can clean it up easily." Xenos said softly with a chuckle. Slowly his pace down to a calm walk. He knew that the other would honestly prefer not throwing up in front of him hence the reason why he indugled him and slowed. Keeping quiet Xenos took his time heading towards the Grand Staircase. If they were lucky they'd get up to the common room long before the feast ended.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera held her tongue, but her eyes flashed dangerously. Eraz was treading on thin ice with her, she might even be willing to admit that she loathed him. She twitched as the enchanted parchment was placed on her shoulder, but resisted the urge to move. There were so many different ways her temper wanted to explode at him, he was reminding her too much of the grandmasters at the compound, she swore she would never return there. She all ready hated the man....that probably wasn't a good thing considering he was gonna be teaching a class that Sod's law was gonna dictate she had to take.

Levera rose gracefully to her feet and kept her head lowered so that she wouldn't be tempted to curse him out as she jogged out of the Great Hall. She noticed Therian looking at her, worry on his face. Levera shook her head, silently telling him to stay out of this. She made her way out of the hall, wondering vaguely if Eraz's goal was to humiliate her with this punishment. It wouldn't work, she didn't care what any of the people in that room thought of her...except perhaps Charlotte, but Charlotte would likely feel sympathy or understanding for her.

Levera managed to tuck herself in an out of the way section of the corridor. She thought about ignoring the b*****d teacher, but decided against it. He would probably know if she decided not to. She sighed and dropped in her most hated Shoto Kan stance. She spread her legs beyond shoulder width apart and sat as if there was an invisible chair under her, she tucked her elbows in and made fists, the weights on her shoulders went active and she grunted. Her legs almost went out from under her, but Levera held herself upright. Less than a minute in her legs started shaking, Levera growled at herself. She was much stronger than this, but exhaustion was taking over...she hadn't been sleeping because of Ferreus. He had left her alone for the last several hours, but she knew he was reveling in her discomfort.

Five minutes in Levera was sweating....she was getting more and more frustrated with herself. Without weights and in peak shape she could hold this position for at least five hours. Ten minutes in she was whimpering, her thighs burned and shook. She cursed herself out, she was stronger than this. Fifteen minutes in she felt her head go light and her vision blur out. The weights on her shoulder felt like they weighed a million pounds. Dehydration, malnutrition and exhaustion took over and Levera's body gave up keeping her conscious. She blacked out before she hit the floor.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  

Feverw0lf

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am
User ImageTherian had taken to jogging. He had went the wrong way first. But there she was. As he came around the corner he saw a slender pale arm stretched out on the floor. Dashing forward he dropped to the floor next to her. She was breathing, but had seemingly passed out from exhaustion. Her pale skin was still damp with sweat and he could see half-moon shaped depressions in her palms where her fingernails had bit in as she strained. She still had those queer pieces of paper on her. As he went to brush them away, he found them quite solid. Grabbing the paper, he had to stand to lift it, so to make sure he had a firm hold and wouldn't drop it back on her unconscious form. Turning back he noticed light bruises already starting to form where they had sat.

Therian was going to kill that man.

Looking back at her face as he sat and pulled her over his lap, he smiled gently as he brushed the hair from her face. It was strange to see her so ....well, not attacking him, or glaring at him, or threatening him. Looking up and down the hall, he noted their solitude. Everyone was busy with the insanity of the feast. It was just he and a beautiful girl, alone in a dim corridor, her slender form draped over his lap as he ran his fingers through her black silky hair. Of course there was the small matter that she was unconscious and would probably kill him for fussing over her if she came to.

"What were you thinking in there, stupid girl?" he muttered. He was just relieved to see that she was breathing, though beating her to exhaustion was going to cost that professor more than he had bargained for. Therian was in no mood to be quiet and respectful this year. In any case, they couldn't just stay in the hallway. She would probably attack the nurse if she woke up in the Hospital Wing. And she was a Slytherin, so it wasn't like he could take her to the Common Room to rest. Looking up, he noticed an empty classroom just down the hall.

Rearranging her body, he lifted her up, cradled in his arms close to his chest as he took her down to the old room that was now used for storage. Blinking in the dimness, he made out a few chairs and sofas that had been pulled out for a study session or the like. Walking over he set her down on a soft chaise lounge and turned to light a few candles. He was sure that she was fine, but he couldn't help but feel like it was his responsibility to watch over her. They were both damaged, angry and aggressive. Who else could understand them, if not each other.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

Zamir smiled but did not reply as his stomach decided to flip at that exact moment. He kept quiet and kept moving without complaining. His head was clearing up a bit and the room was not spinning as bad as it had been earlier. He sighed heavily as they got closer to the Grand Staircase. Hopefully he'd feel much better by the time they reached it.

((moving to Grand Staircase now))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 pm
{{Sorry this wasn't specified Wisteria. As soon as Levera collapsed, the paper weight charms lost their magic and the paper fell apart. An alert was also sent to Eraz to let him know so he can come check on her, but with the whole 'Benjamin' issue that is going on right now it will probably be a bit before I can get out here.}}

We're moving here  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces