Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:32 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter allowed himself to feel an appreciable amount of satisfaction when Garnet glared at him; he was obviously greatly affected by what Peter had said even though he was trying to hide it. He managed to contain the smirk that threatened to come out with some difficulty when it appeared that he'd rendered Garnet speechless. That didn't take too long; he still had it!

Any satisfaction or pride that Peter might have felt vanished as soon as he heard the sound of books hitting the ground. Almost before he could blink, his collar was jerked forward and he felt an explosion of pain on his cheek. His head snapped back and he cried out but another blow to his face cut him off with a sickening crack. Peter could feel something wet drip down his face and he could taste copper in his mouth. One hand pulled at the fist holding his collar desperately while the other tried to shield his face from the punches, to no avail. What was worse that he could feel the gazes of everyone else in the corridor staring at them but no one dared to step in. "Someone helb me!" he managed to get out, but more successive hits caused all thoughts to escape his mind and Peter was reduced to groaning pain and weakly flailing about to try and deflect the continuing hits. His vision darkened around the edges and Peter hoped someone would step in, or even better, that he'd pass out to escape from it all.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe ground floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxGarnet Mortemer
                                                            f e e l i n gxxresentfulxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:00 pm
Cause you don't know me, I don't know you
So don't approach me, I won't approach you
And don't insult me, I won't insult you
Cause you don't know what I will or I won't do
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
15. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Fifth Year| Prefect

Wren was coming back from the library having spent a good portion of the afternoon studying for his OWL's which were approaching quicker by the day. He was pretty satisfied with most of his classes, bar Transfiguration of course, but was still going to make a point to buckle down alone and study every day until then. Inwardly he snorted thinking that he sounded like a Ravenclaw, or worse his little sister, but considering that his main goal when starting school was to keep his head down and do the best he could. All he wanted to do now was go back to his dorm to take a nap before dinner when he saw students run ahead of him. He wasn't curious enough to follow but he was curious by the furious whispering he could hear coming from them and from how many more students were running towards a small circle. As a prefect-ha-he supposed he had an obligation to break up whatever it was, but he was tired. He could still see bloody equations floating in front of his eyes whenever blinked, he wasn't about to get involved with these idiots. Until he heard idiot yell for help. Wren sighed and scrubbed his eyes before dropping his bag and pushing through the people to see a semi-familiar younger Slytherin punch the s**t out of one of the loud mouth Ravenclaws. Wit or something. With another sigh he grabbed both of Mortemer's arms and held them tightly at their side, which was rather a struggle considering how amped up the kid was. Geez, the ******** did that prat say now. "Alright ya bloody sycophants, show's over. Go wank in a broom closet somewhere before I start taking points." he snarled out to the crowd still trying to keep a hold on the younger teen. ********. He should try and get the nurse or someone for Wit, he looked like s**t.
Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

Make no mistake, I'm the Golden State heavyweight
Bein underrated gave me time to create it
Can you relate? I renovate, straight out the gate
Carried my weight, but seem to receive nothin but hate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 am
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
No room for rust, no room for settled dust.
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di had broken up exactly one fight prior to this, which had been between two third year girls, a Nisha from Gryffindor and an Adriana from Ravenclaw. She had really not handled the Gryffindor much at all, and instead focused on lambasting her younger housemate- how someone with any sense at all could think it logical to try to hex someone while going down the stairs, she wasn't sure- but that had been at the very end of last year. This fight was between Peter Whyte; she'd recognized that pathetic screaming anywhere; and a Slytherin, whom she knew had some sort of gem related name. Amethyst? No, Garnet. Well, Garnet was on top, delivering successful punch after successful punch to Peter, who didn't seem to be doing much except screaming and wailing and trying to get away.

Her lip curled slightly in spite of itself, because the whole scene really was almost laughable, as several snickering and/or stunned onlookers seemed to agree, but then Di remembered that she was in fact a prefect, and darted forward, heels clicking across the stone floor, just as one Wren Argall stalked onto the scene, coming from the opposite direction, to haul Garnet off the other sobbing boy, pinning his arms behind his back. Good. Even though she had half a mind to ream him out later for telling students to 'go wank in a closet', his use of 'sycophant' had been rather inspired. He should look into poetry or something. They were bloody lucky they were breaking up a fist fight, not a duel. "Do I need to petrify you?" she addressed Mortemer archly. "Stop thrashing around, it's over."

Her green eyes fixated on Peter, who was still on the ground, next. "Get up," she snapped. At worst he had two black eyes and a broken nose. It was probably agonizing and impairing his breathing a bit, but it'd take only a few minutes to heal up in the infirmary. "You're not mortally wounded, aside from perhaps your pride, Whyte, so stop sniveling on the floor and get up." This was his second 'fight' this year, if Di recalled correctly. Something about some Hufflepuff girl attacking him after he'd antagonized a few months ago. She had no doubt the story was much the same this time around. She'd never known Mortemer to get in trouble of any sort, and found it hard to believe he'd been the one to instigate the whole thing, even if he probably had thrown the first punch.

The brunette glanced between Whyte, Mortemer, and Wren. "What exactly happened here?" she asked coolly, although she didn't think she'd be getting the same story from both of them. "Baldwin!" she snapped at a ferrety Ravenclaw fourth year trying to slink off, who'd obviously seen the whole thing. "Stay right there, I want you to confirm their story."

OOC:
Yukina101

Jade Galakysylph

oyehh

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                            𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                            𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                            𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                            Third Year SlytherinPurebloodxxxxx

「 Spring Afternoon 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was about to send Peter another punch when he was grabbed by his arms. He didn't really know who it was, but was still really angry and trashed so that the guy could let him go. "No! Let. go of me!" He cried, eyes sore from the tears running down to his face. He hated being held back, it made him feel vulnerable at best. Because of his adrenaline gradually fading and more to the fact that he was being held back, Garnet could feel his knuckles hurting like hell. Like he said, he never punched something ever in his whole life and thus learned at punching people was like punching hardened cement.

When he slowly came to his senses, Garnet slightly lifted his head to partially realize that he apparently attracted to whole crowd due to what he had done. Garnet punched Peter in an attempt to make him stop from reminding that alot of narrow-minded people think that his family was utter gobshite period. Additionally, so did the fact that he was so fed up about how he thought he was perceived by all students here (but to be fair, Garnet wasn't wrong but he wasn't entirely right either, he was yet to realize that people don't share a hive mind if he could just set aside his cynical view sometime).

For someone who was generally perceptive, he failed to try reading the other students' faces right now as so he looked down the floor again with his breathing still heavily fast from strong emotion. When the prefect girl asked him if she needed to petrify him, Garnet, being offended, was very tempted to snap at her as evidenced with his shaking clenched fists tightening. But instead, he gritted his teeth and just lowed his gaze as he didn't want to look at her, refusing to say anything for a moment. But when being asked about what exactly happened, it took about five or eight second before he could finally tell his point of view. "He-" Garnet trembled, then he just began to yell at Peter's general direction. "He said that my mother is crazy! He said that my family are mental! They're not! And, he-" Much to Garnet's dismay, he sobbed that it made him angry to himself, he felt very much exposed and he never liked it. Ever. "Just. Stop. Comparing me to my fa- No, him! I hate him! You don't ******** know me so just. shut. up!" He was referring specifically to Peter at this point, just why were people so into rumors these days when they could just ask the people themselves? Garnet, if he were to fully digest about the whole situation, he would probably cringe about the fact that he just cussed.

with [himself] at [near the quad]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            part of the plot, do not interrupt unless you want to be some offscreen background character who wants to witness whatever's gonna happen

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                            𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                            𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                            𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                            𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                            𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Peter nearly sobbed in relief when someone pulled Garnet off, dropping him to the floor. He cried out when his elbows hit the stone, jarring his wounds more and intensifying the pain he already felt. He curled up into himself, breathing slowly and painfully and not paying attention to whatever else was happening. He didn't even care that there was a crowd surrounding them who'd probably witnessed everything, as long as someone stopped Garnet from charging him again, he was perfectly willing to stay on the floor and not have to move again, ever.

However, it didn't seem like he'd get the chance when Diantha effing Warlow arrived, and Peter could swear that she was laughing at him, especially when she practically ordered him to get up. If had the willpower, he'd have made some snappy comment about her being blind, so he settled for glaring at her balefully instead. He probably looked pathetic, with his splotchy and bloody face and teary eyes, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He wasn't mortally wounded?? Was that it? Just because he wasn't going to die didn't mean that he was all fine and dandy! He knew she was heartless but, not to this extent. Still, he tried to pull to his feet, wincing as he did so. He nearly fell a couple of times but managed to stand successfully, if one ignore him slouching and swaying.

She demanded that they tell her what happened, but Peter remained silent until Garnet spoke up. He'd avoided looking at the other boy, but he tried to hide a flinch when he started yelling, which caused him to wince when his soon-to-be bruises flared up. Then the boy started crying, which caused Peter's temper to rise up. Why was he crying? He wasn't the one who got punched repeatedly in the face! "I didn't do anything!" he tried to yell, but his voice only came out in funny, somewhat loud rasp. He used his sleeve to try and wipe the blood from his mouth before continuing and tried to ignore the pain, but his eyes teared up even more and created fresh tear-tracks. "I only rebeated what eberyone else says here," he managed to hiss out, "But when I say it you hit me? What is wrong with you?" Peter could barely believe how entitled the other boy was acting, but didn't say anything lest he tried to attack him again.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe ground floor corridorxxxxxw i t hxxGarnet Mortemer
                                                            f e e l i n gxxresentfulxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm
Cause you don't know me, I don't know you
So don't approach me, I won't approach you
And don't insult me, I won't insult you
Cause you don't know what I will or I won't do
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
15. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Fifth Year| Prefect

Wren had to mentally thank the thrashing third year in his arms so he couldn't snort at Di's choice of words and tone towards Wit. He might be rude but she was practically the ice queen. Briefly, he wondered just how annoyed she might get if he went and found a "Frozen" decal pen. Then he remembered where he was and why he was there and focused on the situation at hand thankful that the kid calmed down enough to actually answer the question of what the actual ******** just happened. He rolled his eyes when the first thing out the kid's mouth was that he didn't do anything while the one that kicked the literal snot out of him was shouting about how he called his family crazy. And then the Ravenclaw idiot decided to renounce his early statement by saying that he was only repeating what he'd heard. Yeah cuz that really works in the long run. Especially in court. "Sorry I robbed that bank but I saw a guy steal a dollar once!" "You're an idiot but fortunately for you, you're not the idiot I have to deal with." Wren told the bleeding kid with a glare before letting go of the kid and turning it over to Mortemer. "Why the ******** do you care what this kid thinks of your family? Does he know your family personally? I'm gonna guess no. Does he know you personally? I'm gonna also guess no. Does he somehow have otherworldly psychic powers that can read your mind and soul? I'm definitely going to go with no otherwise he wouldn't have just gotten the s**t kicked out of him. So seriously, why the actual ******** do you care what this kid thinks? If he's wrong, ******** him. If he's right, ******** him still because it's still none of his goddamn business what you or your family are about and the sooner you get that the happier you'll be." The teen then realized he should've probably chosen better words than the one he went with but at this point in the day he was too damn tired to really give a s**t. God, why did people have to be stupid on a weekday? Couldn't they wait until the weekend like decent people? "You wanna take them both up now or fix up Wit-Whatever's face before we take them to Steele?" Wren asked Di resisting the urge to rub his tired eyes.
Jade Galaksylph

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

Make no mistake, I'm the Golden State heavyweight
Bein underrated gave me time to create it
Can you relate? I renovate, straight out the gate
Carried my weight, but seem to receive nothin but hate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm
A mind as clear as a cloudless sky...
A waning wild thrown to bygone days...
I’m growing black mud up around my veins;
And I’m going backwards, shutting out the name.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ sixth year prefect│ halfblood

Di was getting the sense of how this whole thing had played out. Did everyone know that a Mortemer was currently on the run for murder? Yes. Was Whyte the type of pond scum to make snide remarks about that? Certainly. Did that excuse either of their behavior? Of course not. While Wren doled out what she supposed passed for his version of 'life advice' to Mortemer, she huffed and waved over Baldwin.

"I have a class to get to," he whined. "You're going to make me late, and Hill'll kill me."

"Just tell me what happened, Eddie," she said coldly.

He muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, 'No need to be such a b***h about it', but complied. "Whyte comes up to Mortemer and starts needling him about his dad and his crazy mum or something and then Mortemer told him to take it back and then I guess Whyte decided to make a stand so he wouldn't look like a chicken-s**t so Mortemer started beating on him can I go now I'm really going to be late-,"

"Fine, just go to class," Di snapped. "And if I hear this getting circulated later I'll know exactly where to find you, so please keep this to yourself."

He rolled his eyes and jogged off.

The brunette turned back to the two miscreants and Wren, who was asking about taking them to the headmaster. She was inclined to agree with him- if this had been a normal, hormonal teenage boy scuffle it would be one thing, but if Wren hadn't stepped in Whyte might be in far worse shape, and Mortemer still seemed borderline hysterical. This was above their nonexistent pay-grade. Because she handled these things for free. Morgana above. "He had no business antagonizing you like that, but you should have just walked away, unless he put hands on you first," she told Mortemer crisply. "You viciously assaulted another student. I don't care that he started it, the way you reacted is unacceptable. I understand that what he said was probably awful, but he did it to get a rise out of you, and he succeeded. Learn to walk away."

Di wheeled on Whyte. "And you," she nearly snarled, the only thing keeping her from that level of rage was the quietness of her tone. "This is the second time this year you've been 'mysteriously attacked for no reason at all', which I find extremely fascinating. Is there a particular reason you feel the need to lash out at your classmates in the hope of getting some sort of sick, twisted satisfaction in upsetting them to the point where they feel they have to physically attack you? What exactly are you getting out of this? Further proof that the people you should be able to call friends despise you? That you're so socially maladjusted the only way you feel any connection with others is by baiting them and then trying to worm your way out of it when the consequences come down on you?"

She was slightly pale with fury. "You're a disgrace to our house, and you shame not only yourself and your family, but all of us by the way you conduct yourself on a regular basis. Bullying, mocking, and degrading other people just so you can feel some slight sense of superiority? You must know there's more to life than dragging other people down to your level, but then again, maybe not. Are you familiar with the Plato's Cave? I know you consider yourself some sort of intellectual giant- give the Republic a read." Her green eyes narrowed. "I would have some minuscule sense of respect for you if you even had the courage or dignity to own up to your actions, even if you still weren't sorry, which I know you aren't, because I'm not sure you're capable of that level of human compassion, but you're apparently too much of a coward to even attempt that much. Instead you'd rather lie and whine like a petulant child in an effort to convince yourself that you were somehow justified. Is that the only way you can live with yourself?"

The brunette prefect scoffed. "You can't even look the boy you provoked into giving you the beating of your miserable life in the eyes. It's pathetic, Peter. This whole situation is pathetic. Stop crying and stand still while I heal you so you don't get blood all over the chairs in the headmaster's office." Di swiftly healed up the boy- while she didn't consider herself a talented healer by any measure, she knew enough to get rid of most of the bruising and scrapes and fix his nose so he didn't sound like a toddler with a cold. "Walk," she snapped. "Both of you. And not a word from either one of you until you're sat in front of Headmaster Steele." The Ravenclaw stepped back, indicating for them to go ahead, still looking incensed. Sometimes she really, really couldn't wait to take her NEWTs and graduate.

OOC:
Yukina101

Jade Galakysylph

oyehh

But it’s spiraling, spiraling into something bigger-
Is there something bigger?
Wide awake, but I am sleeping...
I’m lying naked, drunk and dreaming-
Would it all work at all?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 am
                                            𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                            𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                            𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                            𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                            Third Year SlytherinPurebloodxxxxx

「 Spring Afternoon 2037 」

Garnet yanked his arm away from whoever-it-is when he finally let go of him, the young third year took a step away from him after being held without his permission. Garnet just happened to feel really uncomfortable when someone touched him like that. He looked to see who held him back to see that it was Wren, one of the prefects in Slytherin, which made Garnet feel like there was something hard on his throat.

His chest was as if stung by something painful when he was being glared at and Wren released his speech at him. It sounded harsh, but at the same time... the prefect wasn't wrong either now that Garnet came to his senses. Still, everybody probably knew that his dad was Jasper Mortemer, that b*****d. Garnet bit his lip as he quietly wiped his damped eyes with one of his armwarmers, avoiding eye contact as he listened. "Easier said than done," He muttered in a trembling tone. "I had 'nough being reminded of... things. I-I jus' want him to stop." His volume was lower than the former, slightly slurring, probably because that might be something Wren won't listen to anyway.

After Di had a conversation with some Ravenclaw and walked up to Garnet first, he nearly flinched when she told him and she probably had to say in a sharp tone that he also didn't look her in the eye, either. But still, how could he walk away if Peter kept on saying things like that? Garnet was sure that if Diantha was in his position, she would probably do the same, too. Same goes to Wren as well. But he didn't have the energy to reply back anymore due to his emotion consuming it greatly, so he just nodded. Many students were probably scared of him by now, he was so sure of it.

The more he moved the fingers on his left hand, the more he winced. So, he slowly removed one of his warmers only to see that his hand was wounded and red. Garnet was considering getting his wand, except he was left-handed, and obviously couldn't do a single spell with a wounded hand. So, he just buried his hand on his robe pocket, not uttering a single word as he bit his upper lip. He silently followed Di's order and just walked, refusing to look at Peter and the other stunned students. Merlin, Garnet couldn't wait to go home but on the other hand, what will mam, Uncle Topaz, and grandmother say about this? Grounded for the entire month, he bet.

with [Peter, Diantha, Wren] at [near the quad]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            part of the plot, do not interrupt unless you want to be some offscreen background character who wants to witness whatever's gonna happen

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                            𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                            𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                            𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                            𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                            𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb Devereux
Second Year Slytherin
Middle Child

Location : Ground Floor Corridor

Caleb had spent most of the year tormenting a first year name Bartholomew. As far as he was concerned the kid had the longest name in possible existence and a complete waste of life. The kid had muggle parents, Caleb didn’t think he should even be at the school. It was obvious that Mew was now avoiding him so when he did find him he was quick to cut him off in the hall. “Hey Barth,” He said jumping in front of him and blocking his way. “Leave me alone…” Mew said shakily as he tried to go passed him. “Why should I listen to you?” He commented grabbing the first year from leaving. “You’re nothing but a waste you filthy mudblood.” He told him pushing him into the wall.

“Let me go Caleb.” Bartholomew said which only fell on deaf ears. “I don’t want trouble.” The first year went on practically cowering in the corner. “I don’t’ think you’re remotely capable, but I am.” Caleb commented pushing him again. “Please…” Mew pleased as he shielded himself from an onslaught of hitting and shoving. Caleb didn’t care what the first year said he was going to do what he wanted regardless of his pleading.

Luckily for Bartholomew Julius was coming down the hallway. His first instinct was to stay out of his brother’s business. However, the prefect badge pinned to his robes were telling him he should help the poor kid. Walking over he dropped his bag on the ground before grabbing Caleb and ripping him off of the first year that was practically on the ground in the feudal position. “What the hell?!” Caleb explained, he’d been too distracted to know his brother had approached.

“Leave him alone Caleb.” Julius said letting him go. Standing between the two to keep Caleb away from the younger boy. “Like I’m going to listen to you. Get out of my way.” Caleb talked back. “I don’t think so. Just because you don’t like the fact that some people are muggleborn doesn’t mean you can go around attacking them.” He chastised him. “You…” Caleb attempted to hit him. Julius ducked before his brother charged at him. Stepping out of the way Caleb ended up nailed into the wall.

When Caleb tried hitting him again, Julius grabbed his arm and spun him around before pushing him against the wall. Mew looked at the two going at it in amazement at how the older Slytherin was handling things. “You’re a blood traitor!” Caleb shouted. Julius shook his head. “Blood don’t matter Cale. We’re all same. The sooner you realize that the better off you’ll be.” He told him as he continued to hold his brother up against the wall. “Don’t be ridiculous, of course it matters. It always matters.” There was just no reasoning with Caleb.

Status : Pushing a first year around
                                                  With : Bartholomew & Julius

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGround Floor Corridor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxStudents
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal overheard the sounds of a confrontation around the corner as he walked the castle halls, a frown settling in as he picked up the pace of his steps. As he rounded the corner, he found three students, an older boy holding a younger one against the wall while the third, small boy looked on. Eyes narrowed, the large man clapped his hands together and barked, "Enough!" approaching the boys with a grimace.

spaceAs he drew near, he took in the oldest boy's prefect badge, and barely bit back a scoff. Some prefect, then.
                                                          "You, let him go," he said. Times like this, he wish he paid more attention to the student body, since he knew nothing about these boys other than the fact that the two older boys were in Slytherin, and the youngest one was in Hufflepuff. Turning his attention to the oldest boy, a bloody prefect, he crossed his arms, expression and stance menacing. "What, exactly, is going on?" he asked, his tone conveying that whatever the boy had to say, it better be good. Callum was already not looking forward to having to drag the two boys to Jason's office. Not that the man seemed to have a single good mood in him, but this was certainly going to sour him further.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Ground Floor Corridor

Julius didn’t expect his brother to agree. He’d never agree that was a fact. That didn’t change that what he was doing was completely wrong. Yet here he was getting in trouble with Mister Murdoch. The Slytherin prefect was quick to release his brother the moment the older man showed up. Caleb knew he wasn’t getting out of this, he was caught red handed. But, he wasn’t going to let his brother off.

The fifth year noted the look on Caleb’s face. It screamed that he wasn’t going to get out of this scot-free. Julius wasn’t concerned not entirely as he turned his attention to Mister Murdoch. “Well I saw Mister Devereux here attacking this younger student and defused the situation.” He replied. It was as truthful as he could be.

It was then that Bartholomew approached Mister Murdoch. He brushed himself off before speaking with regards to the situation. “He was only stopping Caleb from hurting anyone or himself.” Mew glanced at Caleb who had his eyes narrowed at the younger boy. “He tried to hit a prefect.” The Hufflepuff added quietly his eyes falling to the ground. “He pinned me to a wall.” Caleb commented partially wanting to lay some of the blame on his brother. “Only because you needed to calm down before someone got hurt.” Julius stated to that.

With : Caleb, Bartholomew & Mr. Murdoch

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? First Floor Corridor
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy, Bludger, Oliver
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Friendship.
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help.

Lena had been enjoying her meal, happily reading a fantasy novel. Suddenly, the lull of the day was broken by a terrible screeching voice. Uh-oh, someone got a howler. She looked over (along with several dozen others) and saw the victim was.... Jeremy? She gasped, watching the boy sprint out. She was about to follow, but something had her sleeve. She looked over, seeing Bludger with a note on his tiny scarf. He was chewing on the corner, so she slipped it away, reading the words from the very boy in her thoughts. He... asked her on a date? That was so sweet! Oh wait!

She grabbed the little poof, putting him in the small, soft pocket she'd made for Oliver, then she ran down the corridor. He had to be around here somewhere? Had he gotten that much of a head start? Suddenly, she discovered the boy, sitting in one of the knitting nooks they used. His face was tucked into his arms, his body wracked with sobs. Lena considered her options for a second, then sat beside him. "Jeremy? Are you okay? I heard the... um.. howler. And I got your note. I had a great delivery poof." Using her free hand, the girl pulled Bludger from Oliver's pocket, allowing the owl more room. He was set down, then she reached out, gently laying her hand on his shoulder. Right now, he needed a friend, and by lord if she wouldn't be the best friend she could be. Maybe she should've brought a flower from the gypsy Hufflepuff girl. Hm.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy hardly noticed Lena arrived till she spoke. It bugged him she had to see him all sad, but to be honest at this point he hardly cared. Lena being concerned for him was nice. He smirked a tiny bit at the fact bludger was able to deliver. He would have to get some raisins for it. “My parents are old fashioned and proper. I never had any issues growing up. But they don't seem on board with me being any different. I had to sneak buy Bludger. My mom doesn't like him and my dad simply doesn't care either way. I just don't get why they wanted to embarass me like that!” He said scoping up Bludger who was trilling to try and perk him up. Jeremy was petting the fluff and it in combination with Lena’s hand of support was helping. He was at least to the point where he was just crying and not having to cover his face.

Ooc: sorry had to fix a derp

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:20 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? First Floor Corridor
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy, Bludger, Oliver
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Friendship.
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help.

Lena gently moved her hand to Jeremy's hair, petting him carefully for a second as he spoke. He said his parents were old fashioned, and that they didn't like him being any different than they were. A small frown tipped over her lips. If they were so proper as to punish him in such a public fashion, what was to stop them from worse? She sighed quietly, patting the boy on the shoulder. "I think my parents would have sent a howler too... but honestly my mum has such a quiet voice it wouldn't work well. But... as for your parents, we can always just smuggle you to my house over holidays. As long as you don't mind being used as a mannequin for mum." She offered a laugh, hoping it would make Jeremy laugh too. Bludger was trilling happily, which made Oliver hop out and coo at the poof. The small owl hopped up and sat on Jeremy's leg, taking a moment to fluff his feathers to mimic Bludger's fur.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
    ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
    ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
    Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
    ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
    Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
    I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
    Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
    sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:29 am
    Miss GryffindorK

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                            𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy couldn't help but smile as the two pets played. A light chuckle when she suggested that he be smuggled to his house and have mannequin duties. "I'll write back, I usully can reason my way back to good graces. I have a feeling the howler was more my moms idea. My dad would more be a strong letter that doesn't explode." He said. As much as he may disagree with his parents, he did still love them and he knew they were only that way as they thought it was best for him. Oliver and Bludger were doing a good job perking him up. "Though summers are boring a trip to ur place would be nice mannequin or not" Jeremy was still a bit down but when he wiped his face of the tears none replaced him. Though he did want to avoid the great hall for now.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                            𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                            𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                            𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff