Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie and Gertie were on a mission. One that could land them in detention but the risk was worth it. The weather was super clear today. One of the clearest days they had in a while. It was the best day for star gazing. They had prepped. They had darker clothes on, with Gertie's help he found the best route based on patrols. They where ready. Quietly exiting the common room. He snuck to where he knew he would catch Gertie at the end of her patrol. "Ready? I snagged two Butterbeers too." Charlie whispered to Gertie once she spotted him. Hopefully he didn't spook her. He was decently sneaking

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 17 years old...

Gertie couldn’t believe that Charlie had talked her into doing what she was about to do. If they were found out her parents would freak. Though, she figured it would be fun even once to go against the grain. She was prefect but did that mean she had to follow the rules all the time? Well, she supposed yes. However, she followed the rules up till now. One small tick on the scale wouldn’t mean much.

Finishing up her rounds, Gertie knew that she would be meeting Charlie that night. However, she hardly expected Charlie to sneak up on her. “Oh, it’s just you.” She said with a sigh of relief. The last thing they needed was to get caught before they even got outside. “Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s get going before we lose our window.” She whispered as quietly as her voice would allow. Gertie had never been good with quiet.

“The butterbeer is a nice touch.”

With that she led the way down the hall hoping to get out of the castle without a problem.

(Exit to the Stone Circle)

Company: Charlie

OOC: Looks like you get to have two scenes at the lake.

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

Dating Charlie Antúnez

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ground Floor Corridor
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A good book
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reading
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? So peaceful...

Kameron had found a nice, quiet little place on the ground floor to study. It was a little cold, but nothing a scarf and winter cloak couldn't handle. It helped that Iggy didn't know where he was. At least... Kam was pretty sure Iggy hadn't figured it out yet. Turning a page in his book, the brunette sighed, glad to be in peace for a while. A few people wandered past, their footsteps loud in Kam's ears. He silenced himself for a moment, unconsciously even slowing his breath to avoid detection. When they'd past, he exhaled heavily and slumped back into reading.

Kungfudemoness

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was pretty high energy today. He was looking for an see if they wanted to prank Jonah. He did feel bad about the Sona prank bugging Kam. Perhaps Kam saw Sona differently? Perhaps Jonah would be a better one. Also, no sodas that hindered more than helped. He really didn't like Kam so jittery hopefully he didn't barf like the time when they where 5. He had searched most of Kam's spots and was about outside when he spotted his partner in crime. "There you are!" Iggy said jogging over. "I was hoping we could do some plotting! What do you say?" Iggy knew Kam was a good plan maker and perhaps the prank would be better if Kam planned it. Iggy and planning didn't go well together.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ground Floor Corridor
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A good book
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reading
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? So peaceful...

Kameron was just about to change to the next page when he heard a very familiar voice. Of course Iggy had tracked him down. Sure enough, the matching boy hurried over, immediately launching in on questioning a new idiotic prank. "No. I say no. I don't want to be involved in any more stupid pranks." He slammed his book shut and pushed himself to a stand. How had Iggy found him, anyway? He sighed, pushing past his brother. Kam decided quickly he was going to walk outside. Maybe the fresh air would help clear his head... or navigate it away from annoyance.

Kungfudemoness

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
Aɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ʙɪɢ, ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
I ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
I ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ? Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ? Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:08 am
User Image
                                                        Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                        ( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year Gryffindor ) xx

(Picrew by ssnicker-doodless.tumblr.com)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                        𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sallie was in the hallway, being really spooked out as he's "walking briskly" and looking back at his shoulder with a half-scared and half-annoyed expression. Those goddamn ghosts kind of figured out that he was "easily scared for a Gryffindor" and?? Make fun of him for it?? The bloody audacity. "Oooh you're a Gryffindor you shouldn't be so scared of a ghost-" Shut the hell up. Sallie has every right to be scared, and he will be dramatic about it as much as he pleases! What are they gonna do? Possess him? Actually no he should not have thought of that, Sallie halted as he's surprised about his thought process. Do ghosts can actually possess? Some housemate told him about Peeves possessing furniture, but he never said anything about possessing people... Well. If Peeve could do that he would have been ghostbuster'ed a long time ago, right? Unless Hogwarts is a bunch of masochists.

He turned around to see those insignificant ghosts snickering at him as if they were plotting some s**t at a twelve- year old. Sallie, looking indignant and also worried, continued to walk faster. <"Stupid poshy ghosts!"> He exclaimed at himself in Scots-Gaelic, <"I'm going to find a way to exorcise them or something! Just they wait! I'm going to find some wacky magic priest and make them corporeal enough for me to hit them with pepper spray! See how they'll like it!">

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                        𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:30 am
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Callie was still very much getting used to her new family, name.... life. It was the third major shift she'd made, but this one - she hoped - would be permanent. She had left lunch a bit early, intent on taking a nap before dinner when she noticed another student in her year seemingly getting teased by a few of the ghosts in the school. That was one thing that made Callie bristle - people being teased - especially when it was nigh impossible to return fire toward the giver. How rude! Poor Sallie stomped away from the ghosts, muttering something in a language Callie couldn't understand.

Once the boy was close, Callie stepped over, trying to match his pace with her light steps. "Are you alright? I saw what was going on and figured you might need a friend~" She hummed softly, a hint of a smile playing on her lips. "Some specters shouldn't be allowed if they're only going to be rude~" At that, deep blue eyes turned to shoot a mean look back at the ghosts, but it seemed they'd already moved on. Oh well. She tugged on a lock of her pale blonde hair, looking over at the Gryffindor. "If you'd like to talk, I wouldn't mind to listen." She blinked over at him, looking a bit owlish behind her round specs.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Outside the Great Hall
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sallie Houdini
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Offering Friendship
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems a bit spooked...

Julian Galaksylph

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am
User Image

"Eek!" Sallie got spooked at the sound of a sudden voice, his hands gesturing like he was about to karate his own classmate in self-defense. Except he didn't. And his pose is not in any way or form karate. Let alone any martial arts. The young boy blinked at the girl, his brown face reddening in total embarrassment. "Ah. Whoops." He stammered, smoothing out his posture, "Ahem. Um. Of course! I'm pretty much open to have a friend, 24/7. Like a spooky American food diner." Sallie laughed at himself, before looking back at the ghosts and giving them a raspberry. 'That was so childish,' they said. Like a bunch of hypocrites. But Sallie was just feeling petty.

"Eh, I'm alright, it's not like they'll send me to a dungeon or anything," Sallie shrugged, though he did look a bit exasperated by his early commotion, "I mean. What are they gonna do? Possess me? That old headmaster would never allow that, right! Right?" He made a nervous laugh, genuinely unsure if there were ghosts who can possess people. Sallie had read a few stories about possessions, much to his dad's horror. "I mean if you don't mind me putting you to sleep, sure I can talk about it. Not that I've successfully made someone sleep with me talking, at best my mates at my old school were always tired of me being noisy. But again I didn't really ask for their opinion. Those ghosts were dum-dums though, they never shut up about me being a Gryffindor who was a quote-scaredy cat-unquote. What a bunch of clowns, I know the motto Gryffindor has but geez, guess I don't know that much about the school I guess. So maybe I'm the clown." And yes, Sallie was really saying all of these in one breath, at a moderate speed, of course. He didn't seem too upset or distressed about the bully ghosts, though. Just that he was really annoyed at best.

"Anyway, aren't ye that Calliope girl? New surname and all? I could have sworn you have a new surname. I'm what the teachers call Salvador Houdini, but I go by Sallie. And no, I'm not related to that Harry Houdini guy, I wish I was, though." Sallie put his hands on his hips, curiously looking at his Callie's odd owlish stare. This one is really like one of those really pale ghost girls the horror movies warned you about. Maybe the girl just happened to be like that. He didn't know anything about his classmates' personal lives, except the fact that Rian lives in Hogsmeade in a music family or something. But. That's it. After all his dad always told him not to meddle on people's personal lives.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image

Calliope jumped a bit when Sallie did, moving to what she could only assume was a defensive pose. He must've been super riled up! After a second, the Gryffindor seemed to relax, even confessing that he'd like to be friend. "Spooky American food diner... sounds fascinating~" She grinned at that, still trying to make the connection between friendship and haunted restaurants. Oh well! Blue eyes watched the brunette blow a raspberry toward the ghosts, who immediately lambasted him for childishness. Callie had a thought to respond, but her saying that they were indeed children probably wouldn't help the situation.

After calming a bit, Sallie responded to Callie's first question, if he was alright. Despite nerves, Callie chuckled quietly at the thought of the Hogwarts ghosts possessing people. Then it was onto her note of being able to talk to her anytime. That one earned a bit longer conversation. Apparently people found Sallie boring, which wasn't very nice. She didn't think he was noisy or anything else. Then, out came the root of the problem. The ghosts were being mean because of Sallie's standing as a Gryffindor, even though he was spooked. "If it helps, I don't know much about the school yet either. But I do know that you just faced your fears, didn't you? That seems more brave than not being scared at all~" She sighed softly, a thoughtful sort of noise. "It takes a lot of courage to stand up to your fears, especially so often. I know I couldn't do that half as well as you." Callie offered a reassuring smile, hoping to make the poor boy feel a bit better. After all, wasn't cheering up a friend's job?

It was then that Sallie seemed to realize he hadn't done introductions. It was okay, Callie had paid attention to her classmates and tried to remember all their preferred names. When her name was correctly offered, the blonde nodded, then allowed Sallie to introduce himself. "I am that Calliope girl, and I do have a new Surname. I like to think I got the new name for my birthday, but it was just how papers aligned. Calliope Whitethorne is my name now. If you'd like, you can call me Callie... that way it's easy to remember." She grinned adjusting her glasses a bit. "You've still got a neat name, even if the history isn't quite expected. It's very unique~"

✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Stories and Introductions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems very nice!

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am
User Image

"I know right!" Sallie piped, sounding really excited that someone can appreciate ghost stories like these... even if thirty minutes ago he was running away from real-life ghosts. With the risk of being possessed, no less. "I really read a lot of stories of places like that, like there's this winery thing in London where there's a lot of rumored ghosts but I wasn't sure if that's true anymore, now that I'm a wizard. Being a wizard and finding out you're one is, not gonna lie, a shocking experience. But I like to believe there are still muggle ghosts and such, there has to be." He said all of that in one breath, but it kind of shows that he seems sad of the thought that maybe the ghost stories in such places like the Bobby Mackey's might be fake.

"Exactly! They cannae really expect me to just go in wands blazing, that's not even bravery that's just being stupid, yanno?" Sallie said, a little bit too bluntly, he didn't seem horribly discouraged in the slightest. Nor did he look like he needed much reassurances. He was scared yeah but he's not distraught, just annoyed. He raised his eyebrows when Callie made what seemed to be a move where she put down herself to make someone fell better, "Whoa there, I'm a really blunt guy, but I think you shouldn't put yourself down like that," Sallie said, a bit surprised, "Trust me, mate, I'll be alright. I'm just annoyed at them. I'm a kid of my word."

Sallie put a hand under his chin thoughtfully, when Callie introduced herself as Calliope Whitethorne. Huh, wasn't that the name of that small petite Potions professor? "Calliope sounds like the name in the uhhh- hm, a mansion ghost. And you look the part, you're really pale. At least to my standards," Which is true, he never knew who his mum was but his dad wasn't white either. So. There's that. "Ehh, it's not like I hate the name Salvador. It just sounds like an old name for me. I'm alright with Houdini too, it wasn't that much of a big deal."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2050xx
                                                        wнere - Hallwayxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Callie
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:45 pm
User Image

Calliope grinned when Sallie expressed joy, the blonde listening to her friend's speaking about haunted locales, then pondering muggle ghosts. "Maybe not... muggle, per se? I think maybe just a different type of ghost. One that's not as corporeally hear." She sighed softly, thinking it must be quite terrible to be a ghost. Forever doomed to exist without getting to experience anything they loved as a human.... well, at least they had sunlight. A small grin touched Callie's lips at that thought, before she looked over at the Gryffindor.

After commenting on Sallie's Gryffindor traits, he happily rambled a bit more, comparing bravery to stupidity. Callie nodded along, blue eyes wide with fascination. It wasn't until Sallie noted that she shouldn't speak ill of herself. "I didn't... mean it like that. I've... lived with my fears too, but I'm away from them. I'm safe now, so I don't have to be afraid anymore." She shrugged a bit, hoping that helped Sallie feel better. She still had many fears, including that her... former father would come back for her.

Once her official introduction had come up, Sallie commented on her name. Apparently her name reminded him of a mansion ghost. He also commented on how pale she was, bringing a small blush to her cheeks. How many years of sunless days had brought about her pallid appearance? She tried to remind herself that no one in the school - besides Ada - knew her past. Here she could be whoever she wanted. Luckily, Sallie took the conversation back, moving the topic to his own name. "Salvador sounds like the name of many noble explorations. And maybe more to come." At that, she offered a small smile, hoping to brighten the mood back up. "And Houdini too, even though it's connected to one famous person doesn't mean you can't.... make it your own."

✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Stories and Introductions
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is interesting...

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image

Ah, was what Sallie could think of when Callie implied that she has been in one form of danger. In the past. Whatever it was he didn't want to now. He admit that he's a blunt guy, but he thought that he should... er, not ask her about it as much as his curiosity pains him to do so. "That's alright, mate, I'm happy you're safe now," was all Salie could said, giving her an encouraging smile. He seemed to forgot the fact that he was spooky scared of the ghosts now, given how he wasn't even listening to them at all.

He snorted at her comment for what she thinks his actual name reminded her of, "Salvador sounds like my great-great-great-non-existent-grandpa's name, but thanks! I'll take it," Sallie didn't hate his name or anything, he just liked to poke fun at how old-fashioned it sounded. It was also a pain to spell when he was a kid though, which was why he preferred being called "Sallie". "Aw, that's sweet of you, I'm more occupied in figuring out my school life so I think I'll ignore the whole future ambitions thing. At least, that's what my dad told me, he always told me to enjoy being a kid first and ignore about worrying adulthood or whatever he was trying to say."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2050xx
                                                        wнere - Hallwayxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Callie
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500