Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 pm
The Owlery is located on the top of this tower. During the winter months, the tower is very cold, to the point that one has to be careful with ice on the higher landings. A tightly spiraling staircase leads from the bottom of the tower on the seventh floor up to a door leading out onto the battlements.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to the West Tower, which opened into the owlery. They would be able to feel the breeze from the open top of the tower now. "Come on Celly, just a little bit further now," he said, reassuring her that they were almost to the top of the tower finally.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Celeste WinterfireUser Image

She nodded, taking in a slow breath, "You think, with this place ebeing magic and all..they'd invent a faster way to get up here.." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He chuckled as they emerged at the top of the tower. Behind them was the owlery and in front of them was the expansive view from the west of the castle. Even Spike was caught up by the view. "Wow, that's amazing." He managed to choke out, looking at the view.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Her eyes widdened and she looked around, turning back to him after a moment. "Oh wow..this..this is amazing.." she said softly. She looked at all the owls coming and going. "They're beautiful.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He smiled at her. "Yes, you are." He took her hand again and led her into the owlery. "My mum said the view from her when it snows is amazing."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 pm

She followed closely to him, smiling. "I can't wait til it starts snowing then.. Of course I'm quite fond of it raining more..I like the rain"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He nodded. "Me too." He looked up into the owlery at all the birds and chuckled. "Better watch out the don't rain on you. Only problem with so many birds in one place."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 pm

She laughed a bit and walked over to some of the owls, petting one of them. "They're so friendly"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He walked over to a different owl, talking quietly to it. "This one is called Nightwyrm. She belongs to my mum, but she's on loan to me to send emergency letters to her." The owl was a large black and brown barn owl with warm brown eyes. The owl hooted at her.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"Oh how pretty!" She smiled and hugged Spike's arm, reaching out to pet the owl "I really like it up here.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Me too. The breeze feels really nice up here." He walked over and took her hand, smiling at her. He looked into her eyes. "I'm glad I got to see this sight the first time with you."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:03 pm

She turned towards him, smiling softly, "Me too. I'm happy I met you, Spike." She gave him a gentle hug and then returned looking off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He smiled. "I'm glad I met you too Celeste. Made my first day even better." He hugged her back and led her to the railing of the owlery.  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

"I'll say," she replied softly, stepping up to the railing and gazing off through the distance.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff