Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
West Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in the Tower with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Ridiculous that I have to come up here to avoid people... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

If you thought I'd leave โƒ โƒ โƒxxx
                                                          Then you were wrong โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceElliott wanted to slam his head against the wall; it would certainly be more effective than trying to talk to one, which is clearly what he was doing by speaking with Sir Cadogan. Why was he even humoring the man? Oh, right, because he could, and probably would, bloody follow him through the castle if Elliott tried to escape. "You can't defeat someone if they're more skilled than you are," the boy snorted. "Unless you get lucky... which I suppose you'd know all about, wouldn't you?" It was meant to be insulting, but somehow he felt like the knight would take it as a compliment. "If you want to be the best, you have to train, practice. Study," he insisted. Honestly, couldn't the man see that he was busy? The idea that Steele wouldn't remove Sir Cadogan was met with a faint huff, mostly because Elliott knew he was likely right; if the damned nuisance hadn't already been removed, he wasn't sure why his complaint would change that. Peeves was still around, and the poltergeist was certainly more of a menace than an obnoxious painting. "Were I to attempt slaying a beast, I'd get myself killed. Anyway, there are no beasts to slay on school grounds. In the forest, perhaps, but again, it's against the rules for me to go there. So we're back to you encouraging bad behavior. Ought to be ashamed of yourself, trying to get kids into trouble like that. I could end up dead... or in detention!" He shuddered faintly at the very thought. He'd done a rather good job of keeping his nose clean; Ari said that he was rude sometimes, but if that was the worst thing he'd done, he'd take it. He had absolutely no desire to be goaded into something idiotic and against the rules by a damned portrait. The Ravenclaw didn't bother to comment on the idea that Cadogan was a skilled knight; the man had died of old age, there had to be some skill there, he'd give the man that much. Not as much as he claimed to have, but some skill nonetheless. He scowled at the man, however, at the idea that this conversation qualified as 'befriending' him. "Let me get this straight... you interrupt my studies, you insult me, call me a peasant, 'bite your thumb at me,' which I do happen to know the meaning of, by the by, and you think this qualifies as being friendly? You're insane. And an arse. A complete and utter arse. No, we are not friends. Go. Away."

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโƒ โƒ โƒ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

โง“ Kษดษชษขสœแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ Rแดแดœษดแด… Tแด€ส™สŸแด‡ โง“ Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ โง“ Gแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ Bแด€แด…แด€ss โง“

Sir Cadogan blinked at the boy's foolish imposition that the knight had gotten by on sheer luck. He scoffed, then chuckled. "Dear boy, that's what I've been saying all along! You have to work hard and study if you're to be any caliber of knight!" He grinned at the kid, though the gesture was hidden behind a bushy moustache. The young Ravenclaw spoke about a lack of monsters, making the knight blink. "Back in my day, there were always thing to fight! Even a Wyvern! I fought a Wyvern! ...In Wye!" He didn't want the boy in trouble, of course, as that would be counter to his code. After a few seconds, the teen said all sorts of gibberish, then flat said they were not friends. He even said to go away! "That, laddie, is no way to speak to your elders, particularly a knight! I am willing to accept your friendship again, pending an apology." He crossed his arms, a pointed look on his face.

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in the Tower with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Ridiculous that I have to come up here to avoid people... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

If you thought I'd leave โƒ โƒ โƒxxx
                                                          Then you were wrong โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceElliott saw what he hoped was an opening to get this entire interaction over with, much to his delight. It was a slim chance, he knew, but hey, he could hope, right? "You're quite right, Sir Cadogan," he said, attempting to placate the man, and maybe butter him up ever so slightly. "You do have to work hard and study... Which, as I've said multiple times, is exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm currently reading up on a highly advanced branch of magic. I hope to use it to become very, very strong... so, if you would kindly allow me to continue my studies in peace, I'd be much obliged." He tried desperately not to roll his eyes as the portrait began going on again about that damned Wyvern, as if he hadn't said that very thing at least ten times in the last five minutes (an exaggeration, perhaps, but only a small one, which was somewhat sad to think). He ignored the statement, temper simmering lightly as the knight attempted to reprimand him for being disrespectful. As if such a buffoon were worthy of respect... but, it wasn't doing any good to insult the man. It'd only made him more insufferable, if that were possible. "I will apologize for my rudeness if you apologize for yours... Biting your thumb at someone is hardly a compliment, and hardly a gesture someone so noble as a knight should be directing towards a child," he said coolly. He didn't actually expect the man to apologize, but he'd be damned if he were going to be the first to do so, particularly when he hadn't really done a damn thing wrong.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโƒ โƒ โƒ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

โง“ Kษดษชษขสœแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ Rแดแดœษดแด… Tแด€ส™สŸแด‡ โง“ Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ โง“ Gแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€สŸ Bแด€แด…แด€ss โง“

Sir Cadogan lifted his chin when the boy said he was right. Finally! The silly boy was coming to his senses! He said he had to work and study, which was admirable. "A worthy cause, dear boy! Advanced magic is hard to learn, and you have to learn somehow! Particularly if you want to be strong! Strength is good in a young knight, such as yourself! Back in my day, we were taught sword fighting, but if you think your fancy study will make you strong, I'll challenge you to a duel! En garde!" He pointed his sword at the boy, as though it would actually be able to do damage. He had killed a Wyvern with this sword, and he could battle a child. After lambasting the boy over his manners, the kid had a lot to say, including that he should apologize. "I shall not apologize for telling you what you needed to learn! The world is not like school, after all! What will you do if you go to Wye and a Wyvern attacks! You should listen to Sir Cadogan!" He crossed his arms, glowering at the boy, his moustache practically twitching in annoyance.

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
ัั”ะฒั”ะบฮฑะฝ โค ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ฯ‰ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚
ั‚ะฝฮนัโˆ‚ ัƒั”ฮฑั ะฝฯ…ffโ„“ั”ฯฯ…ff
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

xFeeling: Sad
xLocation: West Tower
xWith: No one
xStatus: Single

Beckah liked the solitude of the West Tower, just a floor down from where the Owlery was. Hardly anyone came up here, unless they were headed up to the owlery, and even then, they rarely stopped here. It had been a few weeks since the Peter boy had made Beckah snap. Her black eye had mostly faded. The girl honestly didn't remember getting it from the boy, but she knew it had been from the fight. When she was scuttled off to the hospital wing, she had refused any kind of treatment. Instead, she'd just ran into the dungeons and cried until she'd fallen asleep. But ever since then, his words had been rattling around in her brain. Among other things, he had called her a freak. She was a freak, wasn't she? Beckah knew she wasn't normal. But a freak... maybe he was right. Rebekah sighed heavily and looked out the window at the Forest looming in front of her. Quietly, she began to cry.

Out of Character: {Open to Interaction}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am
                                                  Now I got your back up, what do you not like?
                                                  Do you think I'm stuck-up 'cause I'm always picking fights?
                                                  You might think I'm one thing, but I am another
                                                  You can't call my bluff- time to back off, ********>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxฦ‡โ„“ฮฑัฮฑ ฦ‡ัฮนั•cั”โ„“โ„“ั” A. ฦฮฑฯ…ั‚ฮนั•ั‚ฮฑx
                                                  โ–  Third Year Hufflepuff โ–  Half-Blood โ–  spacexx

< Year 2037 >
                                                  โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Clara was stretching her arms as she was taking a walk in the West Tower. Nothing special has been going on for her so far, unless you count almost all the going-ons that was happening around the school. Also, she was also very happy about what Alby gave to her- a pair of cute gloves and a sweet plushie. How did he made an effort to do all this, she had no idea- probably magic and dedication. But just- aw! He made something for her and Merc that he might qualify as her lola, just for the teases.

Her hands on her robe pockets, Clara could have sworn she heard sniffling around the corner. She narrowed her eyes and looked around, only to see that Beckah was right here. In the West Tower. Cry. Dios mio, was this about that rumor thing hshe heard about Pete again? That pest, she was going to deck him if she saw him. But the main concern here was Beckah, so she slowly walked to her (and she was thankful that she was blessed with sneakers to avoid that ominous clicking sounds) and asked in a low tone, not wanting to startled her housemate, "Hey Beckah? It's me, Clara. Did... did something happen?"

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                  ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [Rebeckah] ฮฑั‚ [West Country]

User Image

โ–  SษชษดษขสŸแด‡ โ–  Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡ โ–  Tสœแด‡แดแด‡ Sแดษดษข โ– 

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

I am never gonna give you anything you expect
                                                  You think I'm like the others? Boy, you need to get your eyes checked
                                                  You can paint me any color and I can be your clown
                                                  But you ain't got my number, no, you can't pin me down

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:14 pm

xWith: Clara

Beckah hadn't even realized that she was crying until she heard the tears hit the floor. She sat there alone, deep in her own thoughts, even as the footsteps of approaching person sounded in the quiet tower. When the person spoke, Beckah looked up. Her blue eyes were glistening with tears that even she didn't understand. The girl... Beckah thought her name was Clara or Ciara or something, she asked if something happened. Beckah blinked her eyes as she considered the answer to her question. Had something happened? Why was she even crying? The girl didn't even know what was going on with herself. All she knew was her compulsion to leave the school grew every day she was there. Beck was sitting, staring at the floor for a long time without answering the question. Finally, she blinked and looked up at the girl. "Oh, no, I'm fine."

Out of Character: {...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 pm
                                                  Now I got your back up, what do you not like?
                                                  Do you think I'm stuck-up 'cause I'm always picking fights?
                                                  You might think I'm one thing, but I am another
                                                  You can't call my bluff- time to back off, ********>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxฦ‡โ„“ฮฑัฮฑ ฦ‡ัฮนั•cั”โ„“โ„“ั” A. ฦฮฑฯ…ั‚ฮนั•ั‚ฮฑx
                                                  โ–  Third Year Hufflepuff โ–  Half-Blood โ–  spacexx

< Year 2037 >

Clara gave Beckah an unimpressed look when she said that she was "fine", because yeah, that totally worked in therapy session. Not that her dad, a Mind Healer, told her what he did for a living except the phrase "it's like a psychologist but in a wizardy way", but Google thankfully provided her the general description of psychologist so... Da could've just easily tell her the general surface description but whatever. She proceeded to sit beside Beckah so that they could be on the same level, crossing her legs, "Yeah sure, mate. You know, crying clearly indicates that you're not okay- unless it's like tears of joy." Clara told her, kind of blunt than she realized.

ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [Rebeckah] ฮฑั‚ [West Tower]

User Image

โ–  SษชษดษขสŸแด‡ โ–  Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡ โ–  Tสœแด‡แดแด‡ Sแดษดษข โ– 

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

I am never gonna give you anything you expect
                                                  You think I'm like the others? Boy, you need to get your eyes checked
                                                  You can paint me any color and I can be your clown
                                                  But you ain't got my number, no, you can't pin me down

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:22 pm

xWith: Clara

When Clara mentioned that she was crying, Beckah wiped her eyes and looked at the messy mascara there, denoting that she was, in fact, crying. "I don't even know why," she said, looking down at the ground. That was a lie, she did. She was crying because she was a freak. This was a moment of clarity for Beckah, a time when she could really understand the fact that she was different. Even this situation proved it to her. Clara, a girl she barely knew, was sitting next to her and talking to her. Beck could never do that. She barely talked to the people she considered her friends. Dris she usually sat in the same room with him while he painted and she drew in her sketchbook; Flick she barely saw; and Roo... well, he was different. He somehow found ways to engage her. But her encounter with Peter had drawn a lot of this to the surface and Beckah was finally realizing how different she was from everyone else. She was a freak and that was something she was finally facing. After sitting there for several long moments, more tears starting rolling down her cheeks. "I'm okay," she whispered.

Out of Character: {...}

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 pm
Ladies and gentleman, truth
Is now acceptable fame
Is now injectable process the progress
This core is critical faith
Is unavailable lives

ฦ‘ฦ ฦฒฦฆฦฌำ‡ ฦณะ„ฦ›ฦฆ ฦ“ฦฆฦณฦ‘ฦ‘ฦ–ฦฦŠฦ ฦฆ ยค ฦฌฦ›ฦคะ„ ฦงฦ–ฦŠะ„ ฦ› ยค ฦ“ฦฆฦณฦ‘ฦ‘ฦ–ฦฦŠฦ ฦฆ ฦะ„ฦ›ฦฌะ„ฦฆ

โœชโœชโœชJack shivered as he climbed the stairs up the tower cursing and grumbling the entire time because no snog was worth this. Being in a relationship wasn't quite the smooth sailing he'd originally thought, though this might have to do with the type of relationship he found himself in rather than the whole shebang. Colby admitted to still not completely being comfortable with showcasing his newfound sexuality so most of their time together was kept in the odd broom closet, empty classroom, deserted hallways, and now apparently frigid arse towers! He let out a loud sigh/shout of triumph when he finally got to the top only to soon realize that the person he was supposed to be meeting wasn't there. Letting out a louder sigh he looked at his wristwatch to see that technically he was five minutes early to their meet up so he let it go. He didn't remember the complicated wand movement for the hot air charm but he was pretty sure he had a large enough jar in his bag for a decent bluebell flame.

After digging around for it (he really needed to clean this thing out) he pulled out a medium sized charm and with chattering teeth directed a shot of blue flames into and immediately felt the warmth of the spell. He closed the lid and huddled the flames close to his body as he waited for his boyfriend. Could he call him a boyfriend if they'd never technically gone on a date? Or admitted they're boyfriends? Jack sometimes liked to roll the B word off when they were alone together but then Colby would either laugh it off or look uncomfortable. He totally got still being confused, he was confused at least three times a day, but it was starting to feel more...more like he was ashamed than confused. Like once when Jack had just smiled at him in class he had looked around all afraid like he'd loudly asked to suck his d**k or something and then later when they were actually alone he'd railed at him about not respecting his feelings and decisions. And then he had yelled back about it not being the case and how the frick were people supposed to jump to the conclusion that they were snogging if all he did was act friendly! He was known to be kinda friendly! It'd be weirder if he didn't! Then Colby had murmured something about how just because Jack was always "friendly" didn't mean everyone was, and even though he didn't outright say it, the way he said it sorta made Jack feel...dirty. He hadn't said so since Colby had come back the next day and immediately apologized because he hadn't wanted to seem whingy but the feeling just sorta clung to him like a bad smell.

Jack checked his watch again and blew out a loud groan when he realized he'd been standing there like a shivering idiot for the past fifteen minutes. 'Hijo de una teta hundida'. He was getting ready to call it in and just go when he heard some huffing from the staircase and spotted Colby finally making his appearance. "Gee, you sure took your sweet time didn't you?" he snarked cuddling his flame jar closer inside his jacket. Colby just rolled his eyes like he was complaining about a bug being outside instead of literally freezing his fricking fingers and toes off. "So I'm a little late, what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you're acting like this is some sort of joke! You get mad if I so much as glance at your ******** shadow when we're around people but I'm supposed to jump and ask how high at your say so like some prized poodle whenever you feel like a game of hide the pickle!" Jack finally snapped scaring the other Gryffindor and even surprising himself. "I get that y'know, you're still figuring things out about, stuff, but that doesn't mean you get to treat me like s**t in the meantime!" Colby, who had been looking bewildered at him, was now starting to glare.

"Look, I told you when we got together how this would be. It's not my fault you're being such a whiny b***h just because I'm not hanging on your every word like all your other friends." Now Jack was the one glaring daggers and outraged.

"What the fu-rgghhh! I'm just-! I'm so done with this! Have fun freezing up here by yourself! Hope you find the truth in the term 'blueballs' ya p***k!" He shouted scaring a few nearby owls by the sound of it as he made to go back down the stairs. His arm was grabbed by Colby which he flung off angrily the first time only to be grabbed again causing him to turn and nearly drop his jar.

"Wow, what a heartfelt apology. I'm practically weak at the knees." Jack drawled still glaring at the arm and body attached to it. Colby let out a sigh but released his grip. "I really am sorry, Jack. It's just different for me! Your family's probably alright with how free and exuberant you are but mine are a bit more conservative and it's just hard to, to just switch like that. Especially in front of other people. That's why I like spending so much time with you, because I can at least be myself when I'm around you. But I can see how annoying it can be about the whole secrecy thing," "Real bloody annoying." Jack couldn't help mutter while his b*****d heart skipped at the annoyingly cute smile Colby sent his way.

"Which is why I wanted to say thank you for putting up with me. And that I'll try harder to be less of a..a uh.." "Pretentious overbearing dickoramus?" Jack piped in helpfully with s**t-eating grin. Colby laughed as he reached out his hand towards Jack again and this time he only hesitated for a few seconds before taking it and being drug back into his arms. He should be happy. He said what had been bothering him and his boyfriend said he'd try and change. They'd had another fight but had made up almost right away without letting it fester by communicating like all YA fiction said they should. He should be happy. After a few more minutes of canoodling, Colby admitted he was late because he had gotten a detention and that he should probably head back down and get started on his homework before tonight. They kissed some more and then he was left back alone with only his jar to hold. He was happy ok. He was totally ******** happy.

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,
I won't be waiting for you,
I can't stop now because I'm dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan had been napping in the grass when someone entered the tower. A young boy, annoyed by the looks of him. He was waiting, yes, but for what? For whom? He created a vivid blue flame in a jar, a spell the painting couldn't quite remember. Just as the knight was about to address the boy, another young lad walked in, and almost immediately, the shouting started. Now, Sir Cad was quite used to yelling, but not usually with these... modern terminologies.

The boys were fighting, seemingly over their relationship. No worry, Sir Cad's favorite student a few years back had come to him with relationship advice too, so he knew what to do. After it seemed their shouting was done, the knight covered his eyes as they kissed. Not because it was lewd, no, but to give them a kip of privacy. One of the boys left, leaving only the one that had originally been there. "Dear boy, that did not go so well, did it? No. But you, dear boy, were very brave! Although, honestly, he was a bit of a curmudgeon!" He stepped out, waving his sword as he spoke. It would certainly draw attention, anyway.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:34 pm
Is now acceptable fame
Is unavailable lives

ฦ‘ฦ ฦฒฦฆฦฌำ‡ ฦณะ„ฦ›ฦฆ ฦ“ฦฆฦณฦ‘ฦ‘ฦ–ฦฦŠฦ ฦฆ ยค ฦฌฦ›ฦคะ„ ฦงฦ–ฦŠะ„ ฦ› ยค ฦ“ฦฆฦณฦ‘ฦ‘ฦ–ฦฦŠฦ ฦฆ ฦะ„ฦ›ฦฌะ„ฦฆ

โœชโœชโœชJack hadn't meant to stay up in the tower longer than he really had to and for all his earlier protests, he should've gone down after Colby left (not together of course but baby steps). But for some reasons he just stayed up there cuddling his warm jar trying to convince himself of...something. His thoughts were interrupted though by a loud painting of a knight waving his sword all around telling him he was brave for standing up for himself. He'd probably feel better if he actually had. "No? And thanks? I don't really feel brave so..." he replied with a small shrug.

Miss GryffindorK

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan stuck his sword into the grass beside him, then rested a hand on his hip. The boy there agreed things hadn't gone so well, but said he wasn't feeling particularly brave. "Well that, m'boy is quite common! You see, sometimes we are bravest when we feel most afraid!" He tapped his helmet, a knowing smile upon his lips. "Besides, m'boy, with a knightly heart, every day can seem less than brave to untrained eyes! But I am a knight, you see? I defeated the Wyvern of Wye! I know bravery!" He beamed, ever proud of his own accomplishments.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm
Is now acceptable fame
Is unavailable lives

โœชโœชโœชIt took Jack a few minutes (which he would ardently blame on the cold) to finally figure out why this guy seemed family. Especially with all the knight talk. Like Erzulie, who said "knight" in almost every sentence?! "You're that Cad knight, aren't you? I've heard about you in the tower." he said with a chuckle. Mostly what he heard was to never get cornered by the b*****d or he'd follow you the rest of your days at Hogwarts. Meh, he'd been stalked by worst.

Miss GryffindorK

Become incredible now
Please understand that
I can't slow down,

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sir Cadogan tipped his head back to stand in a majestic pose when the boy asked if he were a knight. Apparently he'd been informed about in the tower, presumably Gryffindor. "Well yes, dear boy. I am Sir Cadogan, the greatest knight ever to walk the halls of Hogwarts! In fact, I was a Lion in my day, and surely you are too?" He grinned, his cocky nature showcased here. He pulled his sword from the breezy grass, then pointed it in the boy's direction. "And you, young knight, ought to liven up. You are only young a short while before some stuffy old artist paints you into a box! You do what makes you happy, child, and I promise that includes your loves!" He waved his sword again, startling the fat pony near him to run over to the edge of the painting.

Yukina101

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas