Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Sorry everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 am
As the title says, I apologize for my lengthy absence. I won't go into boring detail about why I had to take some time off, but it relates to guests sleeping in our computer room and my personal schedule not giving me the time to get on the computer when I had a chance.

...crap, I went into boring detail.

Anyway, despite my short-lived return, I'm going to probably be gone for another week or until the guests GTFO. Then I should be able to slide into my old schedule of updating every night. Ciao!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 am
No worries! Hope to see you back on here soon! smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:22 pm
You lack a sizable trunk? Cause if your trunk space was large enough, you could just axe them and dispose of the bodies later. Tried and true method 3nodding

EDIT: Uh... but not by me, honest. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Aaalright, I suppose I should have done this about a week ago, but I'm back and able to return to my usual schedule. Sorry about the delays, guys. sweatdrop  

iDragow

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 pm
Now we just have to get Nayr and Joe to resolve things on their end, and most of the games can pick up a decent flow again!

I think in FF4e, you posting next would be the best move to get everyone else posting again, once you vocalize your interpretation of your skill check :3

With Kabi down to 1... no, 8 hit points now (since he's out of surges and Arc tried to retroactively healing word him), and flanked by a priest and a berserker, it might be up to Thomas to carry on in his absence.

Also, welcome back, officially!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 am
Yeah, I'm still without internets. crying Sitting in my Uni's library at the time being (without any of my character sheets or information to boot... stare ). Going to phone the phone company tonight to try and see what the hells going on because this s**t is bananas.

I have no clue why Nayr hasn't been on much though. =S I'll try and talk to him IRL and get him to post more. Whips will be involved if necercery.  

joe-dude667

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff