Unavailable WWE/TNA Stars Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm
This guild is old. That means characters have been used, and they have left a history. For the fairness of individuals that may want to return or to keep from people having to adjust what has happened in the past, this list will be made to show a character that is unusable to the public AND can only be rped by those that took them from the beginning.

And to those that are dead are no longer available

HBK, HHH, Randy Orton - Rich Harden Oakland A
Lita - Corollaresse
Edge - Leprechaun86
Big Show - VivaLaRaza1994
JBL - J_B_Layfield
John Cena - RandyDaGr81
Batista - Skyler28
Kurt Angle
CM Punk - Native Funk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently in-use Wrestlers:
Ryback

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm
I also like to point out I rather not wrestle any dead wrestlers like Benoit, Eddie, Owen. Maybe make a note of that out of respect to those who we lost?  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 pm
I leave for a few years, and almost everybody I remember's gone. That's kinda depressing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 am
Oh, under in-use, please put Ted Dibiase Jr. - Reefer  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:32 am
Yukari Clepsydra
I also like to point out I rather not wrestle any dead wrestlers like Benoit, Eddie, Owen. Maybe make a note of that out of respect to those who we lost?

I think almost that you could wrestle them but it would have to be that they always win.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 am
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

I think almost that you could wrestle them but it would have to be that they always win.

No  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 am
Yukari Clepsydra
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

I know its a rule im just saying that they dies wrestlers, in my opinion carrying on their legacy would be a great tribute too. *shrugs* but then again it isn't really up to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 am
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

I know its a rule im just saying that they dies wrestlers, in my opinion carrying on their legacy would be a great tribute too. *shrugs* but then again it isn't really up to me.

trust me kid, it isn't a great tribute when the ones portraying them are horrible, which is more often than not the case.  

Neo_Hurricane

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Neo_Hurricane
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

trust me kid, it isn't a great tribute when the ones portraying them are horrible, which is more often than not the case.

good point... and who are u calling kid gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Neo_Hurricane
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

You I'm guessing xd  

Claire Hawkins

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
Neo_Hurricane
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

You I'm guessing xd

im 18 =_=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 pm
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
Neo_Hurricane
Tamake-Sempai
Yukari Clepsydra

No

You I'm guessing xd

im 18 =_=

Doesn't matter, here in this little corner of gaia reserved for us wrestlgeeks you sir are new and therefore are "kid" blaugh  

Claire Hawkins

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
Neo_Hurricane

You I'm guessing xd

im 18 =_=

Doesn't matter, here in this little corner of gaia reserved for us wrestlgeeks you sir are new and therefore are "kid" blaugh

call me the new kid or something other then just kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
Neo_Hurricane

You I'm guessing xd

im 18 =_=

beggers can't be choosers lol  

Claire Hawkins

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny
Tamake-Sempai
yuya the horny

You I'm guessing xd

im 18 =_=

beggers can't be choosers lol

I wasn't asking...  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas