Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccanwolf09

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Okay so my birthday is comming up and I relized that I am going to be 23 and I have done nothing. Does anyone else feel like that sometimes?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 pm
I've done things...  

Maddie Pryor

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:26 pm
I want to get married (preferably to a single mother, but if not I'd rather adopt than pass on my crappy genes), and maybe do some other things typically done when young, before I turn 30.

I turned 25 this year! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:44 pm
I had goals...things I wanted to do/see before I turned 50. Well that's in October. I don't see them happening. crying  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am
Its good to have goals in life, but sometimes things will or might happen that would detour those goals so I'm pretty much a believer of "Live each day Like your Last" its more enjoyable that way and I had less regrets like that. Its also led me to meet some awesome people along the way and some funny and wacky adventures.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:45 pm
23 is still really young. I wouldn't worry about it. So long as you have reachable goals. That's all you can do. Have a happy birthday and don't fret. ^_^  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Ergates

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 am
Done nothing? Have you ever made a person laugh, helped a friend, comforted someone, made anyone's day a little better? You've done plenty. Success is who you are, not what you are. Don't worry, be happy biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:40 am
I have done a lot, and I am happy and proud of it. However,the road to reach my goals has been a long one filled of detours. Even if you haven't done much of what you want to accomplish don't worry! At 23 I had just started my new path, and I should hopefully finish it at 25 *knocks on wood* But had you asked me if I was happy or trying to accomplish anything pre-23 I would have laughed at you. Sometimes it just takes time... Good luck this year and if you just try your best you will definitely do "something" 3nodding  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:23 am
33/single male... >.< Having asperger's I think is my obstacle for a lot of things especially finding love. And I'm having to get SSI because I can't work due to my illness. I'm even trying college again, this time online. Seems kind of harsh going back to school at 33 and not having a job, but I know I'm not the only one that old doing it online.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 pm
Getting up there? Are you serious? You're only 23. Why in the world everyone these days seems to think that if you haven't made yourself a millionaire or some sort of global success story by the ripe old age of 25, I'll never figure out. But this I know for certain: You've barely gotten started.

There is so much out there to do, and try, that if you think that you were going to make a name for yourself by now, you've probably been measuring yourself against the wrong ruler. Ignore Hollywood, forget every self help or instant success book you've ever heard about or read, and just get out there.

Do things, screw up, live life. You probably feel like you haven't amounted to anything because you haven't given yourself time.

Relax, chill, and enjoy the ride!  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash