Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More
Deleted Rants: School Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm
You know what? School SUCKS! The teachers are full of bulls**t, the students are stupid and think they will all be sports players, and make fun of the kids who will actually be successful in life! These stupid f**kers will be living off of welfare and I will be laughing at their dumb a**es. Also there is homework, the homework is bulls**t. The teachers there is a limit on how much homework they can give you but that is PURE BULLS**T! I have had teachers make me right a play in Spanish in one freaking night. How is that fair? Okay next is the teachers them selves. What dumb-a*s would hire some of these teachers? To teach, you need to be nice, understanding, and willing to help your students, most teachers are not like that. Most teachers either give you an assignment and tell you to read the dictionary if you don't understand, or they are just plane rude to you (and I have had teachers that treated us like s**t!). Students with a decent average and above (so the dumb a**es will not interfere) should be able to fill out yearly report cards for their teachers so they can weed out the terrible teachers, because those teachers deserve to be living in an apartment the size of a walnut, living off of welfare, and making money by working at 7-11! So that is my rant (and believe it or not I did not mean it to be this long, I just started typing and now I am stopping :p)

INB4TL;DR  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 pm
this deserves an applause

*claps* 3nodding  

Sarius Rin

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm
Sarius Rin

*claps* 3nodding

you read it? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 pm
The problem I've got with school is that most of the teachers are liberal hippies. They tell you "If we all work together we can do anything!" *bulls**t* *bulls**t* They also try to teach you that if someone attacks you you should go and tell someone. Again *bulls**t* *bulls**t* If someone attacks me I beat the crap out of them.  

Sergeant Grik

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm
DeletedUsername
Sarius Rin

*claps* 3nodding

you read it? eek

yes i did. i find things like this hilarious in fact 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:43 pm
For all of the school haters:

Grow up.
Education is what controls your future life. No matter how boring school is, your just going to have to deal with it. It will be over before you know it. Don't drop out! 3nodding  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.
Education is what controls your future life. No matter how boring school is, your just going to have to deal with it. It will be over before you know it. Don't drop out! 3nodding

oh sure. 6 years of bulls**t college ahead of me. itll REALLY be over before i know it neutral (sarcasm)
fyi: the last dean of the college was forced to retire because of photos of him serving alcohol to minors at a campus party.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Sarius Rin
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.

oh sure. 6 years of bullshit college ahead of me. itll REALLY be over before i know it neutral (sarcasm)
fyi: the last dean of the college was forced to retire because of photos of him serving alcohol to minors at a campus party.

College has nothing to whine about. lol  

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Carolina says...
tell me about it, teachers are rude as hell, and super dumb, they till students to look both ways b4 they cross the street and they dont!!!!! (that has happened to me, almost ran over a teacher) and me being the smart student i am, had to correct teachers several times, spelling mistakes, bad calculations, etc. well u know that saying, those that dont know, teach blaugh User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm
Drunken Filtch
Sarius Rin
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.

oh sure. 6 years of bullshit college ahead of me. itll REALLY be over before i know it neutral (sarcasm)

Grow up? KID GET OFF THE INTERNET! ALL YOU DO IS START S**T! GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU TOTAL DO**HEBAG!  

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm
iKawaiiKyle
Carolina says...
tell me about it, teachers are rude as hell, and super dumb, they till students to look both ways b4 they cross the street and they dont!!!!! (that has happened to me, almost ran over a teacher) and me being the smart student i am, had to correct teachers several times, spelling mistakes, bad calculations, etc. well u know that saying, those that dont know, teach blaugh User Image

i had a pre-algebra teacher that couldnt do math. so im waaaay behind in math now neutral she was too concerned with bar hopping. this was in 6th grade nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm
DeletedUsername
Drunken Filtch
Sarius Rin
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.

Grow up? KID GET OFF THE INTERNET! ALL YOU DO IS START s**t! GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU TOTAL DOUCHEBAG!
eek scary eek  

Sarius Rin

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:10 pm
DeletedUsername
Drunken Filtch
Sarius Rin
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.

Grow up? KID GET OFF THE INTERNET! ALL YOU DO IS START s**t! GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU TOTAL DOUCHEBAG!

And you call ME kid. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:36 pm
Drunken Filtch
DeletedUsername
Drunken Filtch
Sarius Rin
Drunken Filtch

Grow up.

And you call ME kid. rofl rofl rofl

You are. heart  

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm
i give up on you people stare  
Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]