Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 pm
What's your perfect game?

For me, since I love co-op storylines like Left 4 Dead, and I love Team Fortress 2 where I can do something better than someone else, I'd like a blend of the two.

I think Left 4 Dead would be perfect for me if we could choose eight different characters who had different strengths and weaknesses, and based on who the four of us chose, where we went would go differently.

Example:
Zoey is Pre-Med. She can carry two health packs and/or heal people faster/better.
Rochelle is tiny and can fit through small spaces to open certain passageways.
Coach used to play sports. He's better at melee than most, and the strongest, so he can lift debris out of the way.
Louis used to go to the shooting range all the time, so he has great aim with rifles.
Bill used to be in the army, so maybe he'd be best with machine guns or something. He or Coach can be the slowest runners.
We'll say Nick is the best to talk to NPCs to get us through easier paths than pissing them off. If only he was at the Church in Death Toll.
Ellis used to race and do all kinds of crazy s**t with Keith, so he's agile and a faster runner than most. He's good with any broken down machinery, too. He could possibly be best to save people because he'd have a sprint/jog button to get to attacked survivors faster.
Francis is great with shotguns and uh... jokes? He lightens everyone's mood to give a little health boost xD

So, I don't have it all, but if Left 4 Dead made us rely on each other to continue the story (like those Shrek games), I'd love it.

I'd also like it if we could sometimes save ourselves from death like in Resident Evil. It might get harder the lower our health is, but give us a chance if our teammates suck, ya know?

That's my perfect game, what's yours?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 pm
The Game.

Actually, I think it's silly. And I just lost it. Again.
rofl rofl rofl  

bandaidd
Crew

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 pm
No hidden costs, RPG, single player, 100+ hours of gameplay, an in game journal so I can remember what I was doing if I take a month off, and a good story.

Baldur's Gate (plus sequels & expansions) is my all time favorite so far. Icewind Dale (ditto) was good but didn't have the same draw.

NWN is okay, but I really don't like only having a party of 2.

Of course Pikmin 2 is just a tiny little ball of fluffy awesomeness and totally rocks. But that's not something I talk about ninja  
Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games