Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Wisemon Tower (Caption Contest Forum)
Just another Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Hasn't it been a week yet? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry...she died of explosive diarrhea...her brains were blown out of the back of her head...she died peacefully.
-Sora places her magazine down-
Sora: Trying to read her...and I wanted a new one anyway.  

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm
(Hey, how do I get cards for didgimon roleplaying..no one has answered mine yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm
Delgado Mi Corizon
(Hey, how do I get cards for didgimon roleplaying..no one has answered mine yet.

You don't get them for the role play, you get them for battles. You get them in the official card forum.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 pm
kingofjokers7
Delgado Mi Corizon

You don't get them for the role play, you get them for battles. You get them in the official card forum.

I already did that, seems like I have not gotten my cards yet...lemme go check.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:00 pm
You won't be able to obtain them till the Bandwidth problem is fixed you'll have to wait.  

Cuevas_506

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Yeah ^^...can't wait to digivolve a couple times until I get what I want..I'm gonna pm someone to put up a contest for DARUmon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm
kingofjokers7
Hasn't it been a week yet? o.o

Nope king tommarrow is a Week after it started.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm
Delgado Mi Corizon
Yeah ^^...can't wait to digivolve a couple times until I get what I want..I'm gonna pm someone to put up a contest for DARUmon

Just some friendly advice. Don't smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Delgado Mi Corizon

Also mean this in a nice way but you may want to get a little recognition from Grandwing and the crew members before asking for something like that, by recognition i mean like donating lots of gold helping people out alot, so on and so forth.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm
UnHolyFudge
Delgado Mi Corizon

Also mean this in a nice way but you may want to get a little recognition from Grandwing and the crew members before asking for something like that, by recognition i mean like donating lots of gold helping people out alot, so on and so forth.

I actualy have close to no money..and sure I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Delgado Mi Corizon
UnHolyFudge
Delgado Mi Corizon

I actualy have close to no money..and sure I will.

K after this ending this as King said you might as well not try asking for it but you may suggest it. and as no one seems to understand it i do belive that this topic is for official use only meaning DO NOT CHAT here. yes i am guilty but let's stop before we get in trouble possibly.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm
why must u chat in a caption contest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Delgado Mi Corizon

I know we're not supposed to chat here but I do have one comment to this. So sorry Grand, I just want to le tthem know about this.

Crew won't run contests for a digimon based on a user asking about that one, we either pick the digimon to fit the contest or if there is a digimon that a mass group of people want to see in a contest we may put it in unless unesscessary.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 pm
kirashimu
Delgado Mi Corizon

I know we're not supposed to chat here but I do have one comment to this. So sorry Grand, I just want to le tthem know about this.

Crew won't run contests for a digimon based on a user asking about that one, we either pick the digimon to fit the contest or if there is a digimon that a mass group of people want to see in a contest we may put it in unless unesscessary.

Oh, alright man, thanks anyway..any chance of getting that too be a contest in the future...and sorry for chatting e.e  
Wisemon Tower (Caption Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff