Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
Congratulations Watchtower!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
So why did I say this?.... Curious.....Ok i'll spill it ^^
Our Guild,The Chobits Persocom Mainframe Watchtower, is the leading Chobits guild in Gaia with the most members of 94.
To increase the success were almost to our 100th member...so if you want to help with that dream, please help out with inviting users over to this guild. ^^
Thank You and Congratulations Mainframers!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm
Voot! Voot! Thanks to you, THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME WATCHTOWER is the # 1 Chobits guild in Gaia! crying I remember a few years ago i decided to start my own Chobits guild simply because i wasn't satisfied with the mediocre Chobits guilds in gaia. And now once again thanks to you, THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME WATCHTOWER is a gaia Phenom! twisted Thank you for all your support! 3nodding

So here is alittle contest for you...
The first member to guess the original name i came up with when i first started the guild will receive a FREE gift from me, on the house. No Strings Attached! Happy guessing! 4laugh

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
Voot! Voot! Thanks to you, THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME WATCHTOWER is the # 1 Chobits guild in Gaia! crying I remember a few years ago i decided to start my own Chobits guild simply because i wasn't satisfied with the mediocre Chobits guilds in gaia. And now once again thanks to you, THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME WATCHTOWER is a gaia Phenom! twisted Thank you for all your support! 3nodding

So here is alittle contest for you...
The first member to guess the original name i came up with when i first started the guild will receive a FREE gift from me, on the house. No Strings Attached! Happy guessing! 4laugh

ill play kenshin but when people give up guessing ill guess it lawl i wont ruin the fun for everyone ^^  
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games