Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
The Spa ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:20 am
User Image

May Your Fantasies Run Wild

Rooms -

Out Doors -

In Doors-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 am
*sits in the out door spring watches the cute girls*  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Niebzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 am
*She stretched after her days run spotting a spa near by. "Why not" she thinks to herself. After entering she goes to the outdoors where she spots a couple of cute girls relaxing in the water. She doesn't hesitate, before she knows it she's naked and has jumped into the spa*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm
hello *she says to yore*  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Niebzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm
*she leans back against the wall of the spa, letting her arms rest along its border, looking up she says "Why hello there." a light smile appearing on her face*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm
Elle bites her lip as she paces down the hallway, barefoot and in a towel. She's a little nervous around new people, and she wonders why on Earth she decided to go here. Preoccupied with her thoughts, Elle doesn't notice a bump in the carpet. She trips, rather dramatically, and smacks down on the floor. "Ow." She grunts, immediately feeling the rug burns. Maybe I should just stay here, she thought, After all the floor isn't that bad...

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Niebzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:04 pm
Max hears a thud and turns her head to find a girl who had just fallen on the floor. She jumps out of the spa hurrying to the other girls aid. Water splashed everywhere, she ends up slipping on the ground and landing on her butt right before reaching the other girl. It was then that she realized she had forgotten her towel, Max closes her legs and covers her breasts with one of her arms extending the other to the girl on the ground. "I guess this kind of backfired ... I'm Max by the way, I'm sure the spa is more comfortable than the ground if you don't mind coming over." She struggles to stand up on the now wet floor, her hand still extended.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Elle took Max's hand and rose back to her feet. She rubbed her sore arm, the one she landed on, and clutched her towel closely to her body, "Thanks. I'm such a damn klutz when I'm nervous. I'm Elle."  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Niebzel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:15 pm
"Hello Elle, its nice to meet you, though I wish the circumstances were better" she lets out a light chuckle. "What is there to be nervous about? I'm the one who forgot her towel.. oh my.. it looks like you've hurt your arm" Max runs her thumb lightly over where it seems a bruise has started to form.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 am
"Oh, yeah." She holds her arm up to examine it, "It's nothing to worry about. I end up in accidents all the time." She scoffs before diverting her eyes. She had noticed Max was naked when she saw her, but decided not to say anything. Now that it was brought up, Elle had to consciously avert her gaze. "Well it's nice to meet you too. I'm not very familiar with the concept of "Spa Day", so what exactly can one do around here?"  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:49 am
sits in the water and drinks saki waiting for someone to talk to, i dunk most of my head under water and watches the cute girls go by.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm
takes off my clothes and steps in the spa  

christie hyuga

2,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Niebzel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm
"Well there seems to be several girls in the spa already, its a nice place to relax." Max skips ahead of Elle, slipping on the wet floor she falls into the spa. She grabs onto the edges coughing lightly. Wiping her hand over her face she curses at herself under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Elle grimaces, "Son of a- Are you all right?" She tucks her towel in and crouches down beside the water. "I guess I'm kinda bad luck."  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hooking Up

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items