Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Realistic dreams or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am
Do you have realistic dreams? My mom says her dreams are so realistic, she can barely tell if she's dreaming or not.

My dreams are never like that. Even if I do have a semi-realistic dream, the black fog around the edges of the rooms and outside lets me know it's not. My dreams are almost always in night situations or have a black fog around the parts I don't need to see.

What about you, guildomatics? Do your dreams look like a normal day, or do they look like something more? Real or not? Or both?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am
I had one earlier this morning,I thought an evil spirit was gonna eat me ~cried for my mama the rest of the dream~,it was cold and everything. crying  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm
mine are usually very realistic and extremely graphic. I can't tell that they're real or not most of the time. >>; I've had dreams when I've gotten up and gone to school, but then I got up and it was still 7 AM
I've had lots of dreams like that, and they're very realistic.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:33 pm
Nope. About 98.7% of my dreams are on acid.

Simply Berry

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Yeah, I dream about myself going through an actual day. It's frustrating because I dream that I wake up and go about the whole day at school, then suddenly I'm really awake and have to go through it again. D:

Then again, dreams made my high school look more awesome. Like there was an extension of the roof thing outside the senior hallway. And the walls were covered in not graffiti, but MURALS. HELLA EPIC MURALS!!! 8D  
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games