Gimme goldz! -grabby hands-
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 pm
dame’s Dashing Dress-up

Bored during the day when you are on and no one else is? Tired of fooling around with your own inventory only to feel you have tried every and any combination in there? Well look no more! Now you can mess around with someone ELSE’s inventory and satisfy your paper doll needs! xd Because of dame’s recent financial troubles, she has decided to try out modeling. You are going to be her stylist and wardrobe person!

dame’s wardrobe: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=39203200

dame is stylin’. She may be an eccentric dresser but she still looks good. dame is a short-stacked, little bombshell and she knows it. On top of those rockin’ looks she also has a great personality. dame can be sweet as pie or as venomous as a snake. She’ll hold her ground if need be or butter you up like no other. wink dame can be very versatile. She can be transformed into Little Bo-Peep or a leather-clad biker. It’s all up to you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm
How To Play

All you need to do is RN100 and get an even number, click the link and dress her to your heart’s desire! After you dress her, post her in your outfit and the item list. dame will “wear” your outfit for a photo shoot and depending on your roll, give you a little money! That means dame’s photo shoot went well and she wants to give a little back to you. Your original RN decides just how generous! (See below for prize money and the number ranges for said money.)

dame’s wardrobe will be consistently updated when or if she gets new items. At least as consistently as real life allows.
Please do not dress dame in anything not in her inventory unless you plan on getting it for her. xd rofl I have limited funds on Gaia and don’t play Booty Grab or anything very often because of time constrains and attention spans… rofl Also, please do not change dame’s skin tone, hair style (unless it is with wigs), or eyes and eye colour…or gender…but I feel that one might go without saying… sweatdrop . Any ‘outfits’ posted that have changed these things will be rendered void. Thanks biggrin

When you roll an odd number, you have to pay money back to dame! rofl That means her outfit wasn’t well received and she wasn’t paid her own self for her photo set! xd The money to pay back is the same amounts and number ranges as the prize money. So if you RN 79, which is in the range of 71-80, you’ll be starting up a trade with dame for 800 gold. biggrin

At the end of each month (August not included) I will chose my favourite outfit and dame will actually wear that outfit AND that person will receive an additional prize! 4laugh

As of now, you can play as many times as you like. To start playing you need to start a trade with dame of 1000 gold to cover prize costs. After you send the trade you can get started! biggrin I will list the people who are eligible to play below.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 pm
If you have any suggestions for bettering or tweaking the game, please let me know. ^_^ You may only get your prize money for every outfit you make. i.e., I will only send the trade if you have posted the outfit for that roll. Please edit your post with the RN to include the outfit once you have created it. Thanks!

Any questions, comments, concerns, etc, please don’t hesitate to post in here or PM me.

heart , dame

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Eligible Players

Decorera
Psyzapp
Lilith Amaranth
BonnieWeeLassie
BonniePrinceCharming
Razsminion

Number Ranges and Payments

RN 1-10
whitess100 gold
RN 11-20
whites200 gold
RN 21-30
whites300 gold
RN 31-40
whites400 gold
RN 41-50
whites500 gold
RN 51-60
whites600 gold
RN 61-70
whites700 gold
RN 71-80
whites800 gold
RN 81-90
whites900 gold
RN 91-100
whit1000 gold  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:57 pm
NOW OPEN!!!!

-cuts ribbon and poses for pictures- biggrin xd

Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 99!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Dec reveals his wonderful outfit while winking and commenting, "I always love playing dress up with you dame!"

Unfortunately, the photographers do not agree with his style. dame is thrown out on her bum. Dec sighs and hands her 1000G  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 39!

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm
Dec growls and begins to furiously work, radiating creativity. This outfit is also rejected. Chalks up 400g  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm
Ow!! gonk crying -stands up and rubs her bum-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 55!

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm
Pats her down and gives her puppy dog eyes. "One more try please!"

When she comes out with a face like a thunderstorm, he meekly hands over 500g.  
Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 28!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:53 pm
"Once more, this time it is sure to work!"

When she comes out holding money, he falls to his knees, "Oh thank you Lord!"

User Image
Total Value: 304,393 Gold
After Exclusions: 62,542 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Purple Stripes Head Tattoo
Black Orchid Brooch
Spiderwick Sprite
Elemental Wings