Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm
Post here your questions that pertain to the TP Shop and Digivolving and you can get an answer. If you really want a sure right answer feel free to quote -InsertEgoHere- Liger, Lief_7, X Kaos X, KiroMishima, Crew Members or Digimon Artists and we'll be sure to give you a quick answer. Other types of questions can be answered in the other topics in Jijimon House.

Please use this forum and do not post questions in the TP Shop.
~Liger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm
Contiueing my question from before and another question.

1. Is the X Antibody a tournament/contest item?
2. Do we have somthing against lobomon? i mean he is the only hybrid that i am aware of that we don't have. if we don't have him why do we have the spirit of Light in the TP shop?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm
Yeah, I thought it was just my poor eye sight. But it seems that they don't have Lobomon. But it's not really a big deal. After all there's plenty of Digimon to choose.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 pm
Christian13000
Yeah, I thought it was just my poor eye sight. But it seems that they don't have Lobomon. But it's not really a big deal. After all there's plenty of Digimon to choose.

True but still doesn't explain the presence of the spirit of light without a way to use it since i am fairly certain lobomon is the only digimon obtainable through the H spirit of light.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm
I think he is the only one obtainable with the H spirit of light. But still the list is huge so I think they left it out by accident. They'll probably look into it. So just hold on. And how can I RP. Do they have to accept my registration?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Also i find it weird thing is that Lobomon is in the Hybrid charts but not in the digimon list. Is this just a typo or something?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm
I suppose, but I think they have to update it for any mistakes. I really don't know these are just my thoughts. But in all do respect can I ask you a question UnHolyFudge?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Sure go ahead.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:32 pm
When can I RP in the RP forum after they've said I may or can I now?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:34 pm
Well for which RP for most if not all you can RP as soon as they update the profile post and after that you can post whenever if you have been accepted into said RP.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm
Oh thanks, but pertaining to the Armor Digi-eggs. Can I just Armor Digivolve any time after I purchase it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm
same as a regular digivolve you must use it imideatly upon purchase no saving it at all but it can only be used on those with armor digivolves. I.E. tentamon + courage egg = flarwizmon

Edit: However you can purchase the same Egg over and over just usually not for the same digimon. This is possible because you don't lose TP as a result of purchasing Digivolution items.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm
Really so if I feel like taking my Champion level Digimon to Rookie level I can? And then Armor Digivolve.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm
i think you can't change them at all once you de-digivolve it but if you go Rookie-Champion-Armor it may be possible if the Champ form has an Armor digivolve also.

Edit: the only de-digivolve then digivolve you can do is armor clash which i think removes the Armor attribute and still allows you to digivolve.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 pm
Thanks for the information. It's been a while since I've touched the subject of Digimon. Two years actually.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games