Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 am
Robert_Satsuma
Base on a quesion almost like yours, Both Monzaemon and WaruMonzemon are listed as Ultimate level in the guild. In the TP shop you can't digivolve into the same level. The only way you can digivolve into the same level is by mutant digivolving, mode digivolving or the use of an X-Antibody item,but since WaruMonzemon is ranked as Limited you cannot do so.

Ok, thanks for all the responses! Last question for now

Mode change, does it only work on actual modes.
e.g. lucemon:shadowlord to lucemon:larva
or can it make wargreymon into black wargreymon?
I'm assuming not, but wanna check just in case  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:28 am
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma
Base on a quesion almost like yours, Both Monzaemon and WaruMonzemon are listed as Ultimate level in the guild. In the TP shop you can't digivolve into the same level. The only way you can digivolve into the same level is by mutant digivolving, mode digivolving or the use of an X-Antibody item,but since WaruMonzemon is ranked as Limited you cannot do so.

Ok, thanks for all the responses! Last question for now

Mode change, does it only work on actual modes.
e.g. lucemon:shadowlord to lucemon:larva
or can it make wargreymon into black wargreymon?
I'm assuming not, but wanna check just in case

you're welcome and ask as many questions as you like smile
as for your question no it wont make say a Wargreymon into a Black Wargreymon, but like you said it will turn Lucemon SL to Lucemon Larva, or something like Imperialdramon DM to Imperialdramon FM  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:52 am
Robert_Satsuma
as for your question no it wont make say a Wargreymon into a Black Wargreymon, but like you said it will turn Lucemon SL to Lucemon Larva, or something like Imperialdramon DM to Imperialdramon FM

Cool. So can I dark digivolve into any digimon as long as it's a virus and listed, regardless of restrictions (limited, restricted)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:59 am
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma

Cool. So can I dark digivolve into any digimon as long as it's a virus and listed, regardless of restrictions (limited, restricted)

Yes and No, your Monzaemon Can Not Dark Digivolve but if your Digimon has a Dark/Black/Virus variation form then yes, if the Dark Form is listed as Limited or Restricted it will work, take WarGreymon its a normal but Black Wargreymon is listed as a Limited And most Digimon listed in the guild that are Dark/Black/Virus variation are listed as ether Limited or Restricted  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 pm
Robert_Satsuma
Yes and No, your Monzaemon Can Not Dark Digivolve but if your Digimon has a Dark/Black/Virus variation form then yes, if the Dark Form is listed as Limited or Restricted it will work, take WarGreymon its a normal but Black Wargreymon is listed as a Limited And most Digimon listed in the guild that are Dark/Black/Virus variation are listed as ether Limited or Restricted

Now I'm confused. Monzaemon can't dark digivolve. So dark digivolve only works for going to a dark variant of an existing digivolution??  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma

Now I'm confused. Monzaemon can't dark digivolve. So dark digivolve only works for going to a dark variant of an existing digivolution??

Yes only works on Digimon who has dark/black/Virus variation besides its normal version  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:09 pm
Robert_Satsuma
Yes only works on Digimon who has dark/black/Virus variation besides its normal version

So the only way to digivolve monzaemon is an unexpected digivolve, hmmmm...
Well, thanks for explaining a lot. And could you roll a little worse just once razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma

So the only way to digivolve monzaemon is an unexpected digivolve, hmmmm...
Well, thanks for explaining a lot. And could you roll a little worse just once razz

You're welcome and you can also go for Mutant Digivolve. And sorry just the luck or unluck of roll lol  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 pm
Robert_Satsuma
You're welcome and you can also go for Mutant Digivolve. And sorry just the luck or unluck of roll lol

Ok another example. Gazimon. It's got no "pure" digivolution line, but can digivolve into garurumon and black garurumon. If someone were to dark digivolve (can they?) Gazimon could they ger black garurumon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma

Ok another example. Gazimon. It's got no "pure" digivolution line, but can digivolve into garurumon and black garurumon. If someone were to dark digivolve (can they?) Gazimon could they ger black garurumon.

For examples like that , Im not sure and would have to get with the other Mods to see what they say. But i think like monzaemon it wouldnt work on it  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:47 pm
Robert_Satsuma
For examples like that , I'm not sure and would have to get with the other Mods to see what they say. But i think like monzaemon it wouldn't work on it

Fair enough. Guess I'll cross that bridge when (and if) I come to it. I'm sure you're right about Monzaemon though, just making sure I understand all the rules about digivolution.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Robert_Satsuma
For examples like that , I'm not sure and would have to get with the other Mods to see what they say. But i think like monzaemon it wouldn't work on it

Fair enough. Guess I'll cross that bridge when (and if) I come to it. I'm sure you're right about Monzaemon though, just making sure I understand all the rules about digivolution.
User Image

Fair enough, and just letting you know i been a member of the guild on and off for about 9 years i think, and im still learning all the Rules for digivolution  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:57 pm
When de-digivolving do I get to pick what it becomes as long as it's a normal level digimon? Same thing with digivolving (standard form)?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 pm
Eddy_Soul5
When de-digivolving do I get to pick what it becomes as long as it's a normal level digimon? Same thing with digivolving (standard form)?

in cases where the digimon doesn't have an official line, the tamer gets to choose which normal digimon that is one level below it's current; it's not randomized. In cases where there's no normal rank available, you go to limited and so on  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

RhinaRhina
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:45 am
Will MetalGarurumon be able to Digivolve to AncientGarurumon?

Also, what's the deal with the "with or without" in Wikimon?
Does it mean it can normal Digivolve to it since it says "without"?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games