Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:51 pm
Is it possible to Mutant Digivolve a Digimon without an attribute? If yes, to what(attribute)?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:57 pm
lief_7
Can I digivolve Seasarmon to Cerberumon (its normal line) then to AncientSphinxmon instead of Anubismon (since both is bolded)?

Lief_7

Im sorry i might be looking at something wrong but im not seeing Cerberumon as Seasarmon's normal line. It looks like you have to unexpect to it. Once you get Cerberumon the rules (which dont seem to be posted where they need to be) state that:

"
If a Digimon has multiple bolded names to digivolve to you may choose unless one of the following applies.

- It is a virus and the current Digimon is not (this would require a dark Digivolve)
- It says in ( ) that it evolves with such and such other Digimon (requires DNA)
- It says Warp Digivolve (requires warp digivolve)
- It is an armor DIgimon (requires armor)
- It says anything in () that would make it seem like it requires something else.

You can check with a mod if you are unsure"

This being said I would say it is the dark digivolution for the digimon (Cerb is Vaccine and Ancient is Virus) So it should be fine, Anubis would be the normal digivolve and the other one is a mode change.

Additionally I would like to make an item for Ancient Evolution to bring some rarity to the group (and accessibility for some of them) but as it has not been done yet feel free to go for it. Again, im missing where Cerb is bolded for Seasar but maybe you ha e a diffent link than me or something.

Also I do need to try to update the TP shop with some if the newer rules, or at least post them on the first page here haha

Oh it really does not say that in Wikimon. XD
I might have seen the Wikia and DMA page then, which both says that Seasarmon evolves naturally to Cerberumon.  

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:10 pm
Is it possible to Mutant Digivolve a Digimon without an attribute? If yes, to what(attribute)?

To answer your question i would say maybe, reading though the long list of all the random posts in the Q&A I did fine a post by Liger does say Vaccine to Vaccine, Data to Data, Virus to Virus, ? to ?, Unknown to Unknown. I want to say you could pick what attribute you can pick but would have to find out what Digimon you are going to use and get a hold of the other Mods to see what they think.
Sorry not the best or great answer but will try to get a true answer to you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:32 pm
Can a Mega digimon De-Digivolve into another Mega digimon?

The reason I'm asking is about Ethan's Marsmon, the list state it can de-digivolve into BantyoLeomon but both digimon are listed in the guild as normal Megas.

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 pm
Robert_Satsuma
Can a Mega digimon De-Digivolve into another Mega digimon?

The reason I'm asking is about Ethan's Marsmon, the list state it can de-digivolve into BantyoLeomon but both digimon are listed in the guild as normal Megas.

Oh wow didn't even think about that haha, bear with because i still haven't had the time to update the tp rules and any other wikimon rules but here is what it currently says:

Quote:
5. De-Digivolve!
Description: (Downgrades your Digimon to its next lower Level)
*Can only be purchased once per Digimon and can only be used on Digimon won from a contest.
*This can only be used on a Digimon that has not had anything else done to it such as Digivolve, DNA, Armor Digivolve, etc.
*Digimon that, according to DMA, are DNA only Digimon (i.e Omnimon or Chaosmon) cannot De-Digivolve
*Core Mode, Ruin Mode, and Burst Mode Digimon cannot De-Digivolved til they are changed back to normal.
*If Digimon does not have a known lower Level, you may follow the same principles of Unexpected Digivolve, meaning that it must be a normal Digimon from the Unexpected list under the "Evolves From" section

*If Digimon does not have a main line of its lower Level, apply the same steps as in Mutant Digivolve. (Refer to Mutant Digivolve below)
Cost: 1,000 TP for [ M ], [ M^1 ] and [ M^2 ]
Cost: 1,250 TP for [ U ]
Cost: 1,500 TP for [ C ]
Cost: 1,750 TP for [ R ]
Cost: 2,000 TP for [ T ]
Digimon Partner Required: Any Digimon except [ A ] and [ H ]
[Steps If No Known Lower Level]
1. Open the DMA-Dex page of the said Digimon.
2. Look at the Unexpected list under the "Evolves From" section such as seen here
3. Look for a Digimon that is normal and of the same attribute
4. Place in request Expected Digimon: *Digimon name here*
Special Situations
1~If there is no Digimon of the same attribute in the list then pick any normal Digimon that is in there
2~If there is no normal Digimon at all in the list then pick a Digimon of the same attribute that is of the next rank, Limited.
3~If above rule is not valid then apply rule number 1 again and so on and so forth
De-Digivolve Example Is Here If You Don't Understand

So the only place it mentions it is the first line where it says downgrades your digimon to its next lower level. To me that would seem to mean if they are Mega then they could go to Ultimate (or lower i guess, it says its next lowest not the, so in theory you could skip levels if interpreted as such. It would still need to be on the evolves from list though as a normal digivolution.) So I would unfortunatly say Bancho is a no go. Also I would offer to him again since the rules were not clear and I messed up explaining it the opportunity to cancel without penalty this one time but it's up to him.

Good catch, been a while since i did Digimon and probably saw Ultimate on wikimon and figured we were good haha.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games