42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
I'm Only Here For The Money.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm
What do you think about the War in Afghanistan?

Nay? Or Yay? Or are you Neutral? Or, perhaps you really don't care?

I'd like to hear you girls respond to this, because I would like to know what other Military Girls [Like myself], and Non-Military Girls think of this whole situation with Afghanistan. I would have put this as Afghanistan/Iraq, but as most people should know, the war in Iraq is supposedly ending, and Obama is bringing all the troops back.

I don't mind what you put down in response, but don't go cussing out like crazy, I'm only a 13 year old kid, and I'm still getting used to this whole...profanity everywhere thing.

I'll put down my thoughts when I'm not so busy, but for now, I'd like to read your thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:29 am
Monochrome Monster
What do you think about the War in Afghanistan?

Nay? Or Yay? Or are you Neutral? Or, perhaps you really don't care?

I'd like to hear you girls respond to this, because I would like to know what other Military Girls [Like myself], and Non-Military Girls think of this whole situation with Afghanistan. I would have put this as Afghanistan/Iraq, but as most people should know, the war in Iraq is supposedly ending, and Obama is bringing all the troops back.

I don't mind what you put down in response, but don't go cussing out like crazy, I'm only a 13 year old kid, and I'm still getting used to this whole...profanity everywhere thing.

I'll put down my thoughts when I'm not so busy, but for now, I'd like to read your thoughts.

I am for the war... and I don't really agree with the idea that we pull out of Iraq. We went in there and totally destroyed the goverment... I don't think that was wrong becuase I think that it was needed but I think that if we pull out before a new goverment is in place and fully able to maintain it self (the key word being and) then the goverment that was set up will fall and the situation will be worse.

I am bias on this issue however, becuase like you I am a Military Girl. smile but in a difforent light... I am an adult and I was in the military... Air Force JROTC in high school and Army after word.  

yuko the space time witch

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 am
I am of the opinion that war is sometimes necessary to further your position in the world, but I don't really think these ones were...

I'm actually not a military girl, nor would I ever join the military. UnlesstheydevelopedgundamsthenI'dtotallyjoin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:28 pm
I'm not in the military but I come from a large military family and my fiance was in the army before he got sick. I support our soldiers and I believe the war was necessary. I've lost several friends and family members in the war and I do have a little bit of resentment and anger towards it, but I support it.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 am
to be honest i am very confused about the war, people are against it people say go with it. but i say it's necessary because Afghanistan nor Iraq would keep doing what it would do until the U.S puts it's foot down.

me i'm not a military girl i just hear politics and see what would be the best solution. 4laugh  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games