Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
Question for nick

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

take some gold.
  why thank you.
View Results

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:12 pm
doctor b said we get 10k and bonus level (s) depending on how active we are when we reach level 10.
but in the level 10 forum he says that you get 20k at lvl 10. can you de-confuse me? (aka: explain why he contradicts himself and what we will really get at that level.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Contradict?Your Lev.6 so your not near Lev.10.I'm past Lev.10 and didn't even bother in telling the Doc,i didn't even care for a reward.Doc did say you get 20k when you reach over 1000 post and ALSO said you will gain a bonus if he see's your doing nicely in the guild after you reach those post but Doc doesn't get on as much so he will get to it on his own time.User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm
Ingvanya
doctor b said we get 10k and bonus level (s) depending on how active we are when we reach level 10.
but in the level 10 forum he says that you get 20k at lvl 10. can you de-confuse me? (aka: explain why he contradicts himself and what we will really get at that level.)

He's changed the prize. Right now he's so busy eh doesn't have the time to buy the bonuses and thus the ones who reached level 10 only get 20k. In actual, both Hollow and me reached level 10 way before he changed that prize and we both never got the stuffs so it's safe to assume that no one had ever gotten the items.

Helped?  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff