Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Tristan's Den Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

surreality

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

The Faculty
Tristan, Tristan, now where did that name ring a bell?

Arel scanned the application forms one more time, also pulling out the background check. Mexican wolf demons, snobby parents, likes to smoke and deal-

Ahh, that's right.

Tristan Bailey's acceptance letter came with an additional and not-so-discreet contact number.

A silver plaque is nailed prominently at the upper third portion of the dorm's door. Written in simply grotesque hand-lettering, a single name is displayed, though oddly spaced. Upon closer inspection, one would notice that a middle name once filled the gap appropriately, though had been carefully scratched out with the use of a dull pocket knife. Crafting paint may or may not have been brushed over the shallow cuts to better conceal the minor vandalism attempt.

On an unrelated note, a strange smell seemed to waft from beneath the closed door. It's probably better not to stick around to find out what, in fact, that smell entailed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm
» I'M BOND. JAMES BOND.
no really

User Image

Name: Tristan Bailey
Nicknames: ---

Faction/Race: Demon (wolf)

Personality: If there is a single term that would best describe Tristan and how he feels about himself and his philosophies of life as a whole, it would be comfortable. And why wouldn't it? He has had the distinct honor and privilege of being born and raised into the esteemed Bailey family, the oldest line of wolf demons. Ever heard of Little Red Riding Hood? How about the Three Little Pigs? Any folklore or legend that mentions the Big Bad Wolf and you have a celebrated ancestor. Only the best come from the Baileys, and for that, Tristan lavishes in their excellence.

However, there is a small problem: he hasn't actually done anything himself to grant that kind of attention or attitude. While his cousins and siblings may already be cooking up their own schemes that will later be recalled in tales by boastful relatives, Tristan has otherwise stayed behind in the family manor where he lazes by the chase lounge and occasionally pulls a prank or two on the manor's servants. When the servants complain to his parents, he shuts himself in his room where he rolls questionable herbs, takes a few drags, and listens to muddy-sounding music for hours. They have yet to find a cleaning product that gets rid of the smell.

Why did they enroll at the academy?
Mr. and Mrs. Bailey are at their wits' end with their youngest child, and have given him an ultimatum: he can either pursue an education in which he can develop more appropriate skills and hobbies better suited for the demon that he should be, or be entirely cut off from the family's funds and kicked out of their home. The choice was obvious; it would be entirely too difficult to buy trendy fur-collared jackets without his parents' money.

Natural Ability
As all Bailey family members, Tristan can change into the form of a wolf (or more specifically, a mexican wolf-- a smaller subspecies of the north american gray wolf). While most of his relatives can handle the transformation with ease and slip into the shadows like a duck on water, the young wolf demon has yet to master the art of stealth. This is critical; how else is he supposed to sneak around?

Fear
Tristan is able to let out a single and melancholic howl that stuns his foe for a turn. This allows him a greater chance of landing an attack, or at its worst, a good head start on a retreat. The howl itself doesn't cause any damage to the opponent.

surreality

surreality

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm
» THE MAGNIFICENT BAILEYS
life within the wolf demon family

Descriptions to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm
» HOME IS WHERE THE SNARL IS
the dorm room and things

Descriptions to come.  

surreality

surreality

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm
» FRIENDS AND FOES ALIKE
friends | acquaintances | enemies

None yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm
» MISCHIEF MAKING AND SCHEMING
role-playing archive

None yet.

surreality

surreality

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm
» GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
student emblem collection

User Image
Tristan's Emblem

Emblems Received

Emblems Given Out

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm
» NEVER FEED THEM AFTER MIDNIGHT
minipets

There is a section of the dorm that had been cleared out in the most basic of ways: whatever had taken place in that corner have been ceremoniously scooted to the side in a pile on the floor. What lived there now was a large box, made of flimsy cardboard with the top flaps cut off, resting atop a rickety stool. There wasn't anything remarkable about the box; in fact,some of the edges were worn and almost tattered, while scuff marks adorned the sides from heavy use.

Inside it, however, were at least two living beings surrounded by a collection of assorted items. The box was hardly a suitable environment for the small creatures, but they didn't seem to mind at the moment as they continued to nap on top of one another.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

surreality

surreality

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:29 am
» THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS...
thoughts about clubs that tristan may or may not be apart of

None so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am
» AND I DO MY LITTLE TURN ON THE CATWALK
the art collection of one tristan bailey

None so far.  

surreality

surreality

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 am
» IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH
the most played song of the moment

♫ Sick Puppies - So What I Lied

But I see my life and it's way too short,
Don't blame me for not being subservient to others' needs,
I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't ******** work for me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 am
» CREDITS

All credit for anything related to This Is Halloween and story goes to TiH Staff!
Tristan Bailey character concept and development is copyrighted to me.
Tristan's first year art is copyrighted to Chibizoo.
The Nightmare Before Christmas and various other spooky references are copyrighted to their holders.

surreality

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces