Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
My Bad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 am
User Image

I'm so sorry everyone, but I must leave for a bit. Foolish reasons I'll explain when I can. But this week I would like to have a contest to see who the new Captain will be until I come back. They will take on full responsibilities for complaints, forums, and keeping it active. The new captain is allowed posting and creating topics and galore, everyone is really. But the Captain must be the most active.

So~ the contest for who ever wishes to join. Will be who can post in this forum (Topic = My Bad.) the most, if your serious you should be able to post at least once an hour in about five hours a day or so. It doesn't have to be on the hour. But no bull s**t like waiting to post at '4:59' and then again at '5:01' No, it has to be near the beginning, end, or middle of each hour. Or roughly around that. And you don't have to post every hour of the day o.o Do I do that? No, we all have lifes so relax.

On Sunday I shall compile my the data and pick 5 Users, then I'll put their names in a hat and who ever I draw gets to be the captain!

No I must tell everyone, YOU CAN'T KICK ME OUT. I will be back ^o^, lol, Punny.... Anyways! If the new captain boots me, bump her. But I trust you girls, so be nice please~ >.< Thanks. Let the contest begin!!! ^-^

Oh! One more thing. Once you enter the contest, (starting today when ever you read this if you'd like to join) Please post one reason why you A) Love this guild B) Want to be captain/Would make a good captain and C) A good, never been used before in here Yuri pic. Hot, yet tasteful~ Plus you can't post the same Letter in a row~ You gotta mix it up. So in other words. No doing A) twice or what ever. Alright, see you girlies around!

Love,
The Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 pm
You know, if you're only going to be gone for a week or so, you can just appoint Vice-Captains, and they can take care of everything and you don't have to worry about them booting you ar anything, and they'll still be able to effectively run the guild in your absence. ^_^

Instead of just posting a bunch of times to look for a VC or something, you can ask that people send in applications to you, maybe, showing links or other reasons they can be trusted to run things during your hiatus.

Also, since I wont be able to keep track of everything, I'll just post all three letters in this post and let you decide from there. >w<

A) Why I live this guild: The guild is small, but shows plenty of room to grow and develop, catering to a specific target audience I happen to be a member of. I love what we have here, and would love to see just what this guild can grow into.

B) Why I want/would be a good captain: As a long standing DM and coordinator, I specialize in both putting things together and managing what's already there, reminding people to keep to rules in place while giving them the opportunity to suggest amendments to the rules. I am around fairly often, and can easily be reached by PM or profile message if someone should want my attention, and can spearhead new developments and ideas to be implemented into the guild. I also listen to what people will tell or suggest, and will talk with them on any ideas they have for the guild, and so long as they follow the rules, I will help them see it through to completion, whether they ask for assistance in development, coordination on a contest, or simply want a little outside advice on their work.

C) A good pic that I haven't seen here yet: It's clean, does not violate Gaia ToS, is sexy, smooth, and has catgirls XD

-- Catgirls --

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Chiyori Adachi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm
-claps- Very nicely done Faux, but I have one more important question to ask you at the moment. . . . Who did your siggy?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 pm
Ha! I knew people were going to ask about the siggy sooner or later!
It's so cute ain't it >w<  

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:00 pm
Hahaha... her username is "Ryu teh Ryu", but she's currently swamped with work, and probably wont be able to do any commissions you may have for her. Feel free to try, though, and tell 'er Mort sent you. >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 am
Ha, ha, alright >.<

Chiyori Adachi

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:32 am
Yeah you could just have a vice captain and let them do announcements and be able to remove members and stuff ^^ and hello everyone! I am new and my name is momo  
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games