Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mind's house of Back-2-School Customs: winners post 5 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image
Starts: August 31st 12AM EST
Closes: September 2nd 11pm EST
Counts as September customs.

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^

>>> Trying for a cosplay or (Angeni) theme? Look over the TAKEN COSPLAY AND THEME thread before posting!! <<<

SLOTS
Unedited to Heavy only
1 Mini
2 Common- Uncommons
1 Rare
1 Super rare

Edit Examples
Just as a Reminder, my levels are a bit wider strung then most colorsits -- I am not a good example to judge your customs done by other colorists. And the Lower/middle/higher Does NOT lower/higher the price, it just shows the scale.

Minor Edit Examples
[Lower Minor]
[Lower Minor]
[Middle Minor]
[Middle Minor]
[Higher Minor]

Moderate Edit Examples

[Lower Level Moderate] Moderate by Shop Rules
[Lower Level Moderate]
[Middle Moderate]
[Higher Level Moderate v1]
[Higher Level Moderate v2]
[Borderline Mod/heavy due to accessory details - Depends on mood. Anything less detailed but still covers as much is High Moderate*]

*Must be designed for horses and show good parts of body

Heavy Edit Examples
[Lower Heavy]
[Lower Heavy]
[Middle Heavy]

Other notes: Skinwalkers always get unpelted versions by me, since the curse isn't contagious. If you're getting an unedited one, keep in mind what hair template you'd like them to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:24 pm
Custom Limitations

Yes, I will do
-Crossbreeds
-Draft lines for any species
-Alternate poses and templates for species
-Up to Heavy Edits -- No extreme
-Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions
- Most clothing, despite preferring them to be modified to look like horse blankets/armor/tabards/saddles, I will do MOST human clothing on a soq, including pants. I will rarely CC Soqs with pants/shirts however. Capes and cloaks are adored.
-Expression changes

Check before Proceeding
-Cosplays - cannot be done if that character already exists
-Wildlife/Artwork/Character "species" Soquili - limited to one per gender in full size and mini of each breed/variation (4 total) -- Exception to this is if its been given custom touches to make into an OC beyond hair edits and scars (ex: accessories)

No, I will not do
-Mutants are not allowed in regular customs Whats a mutant?
- Skinwalker Angeni Crossbreeds, mer/Anything but pure Kelpie, Usdia/seathi/regular crossbreeds.
-Dresses, actual shoes covering the hooves
-Purewalkers or their feet even without pelts
- Crossbreeds of three or more breeds -- That is reserved for breedings, bribes, and prizes in events.

Rules

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
• No editing forms/posts! -- ONLY if it’s a spelling error you are allowed to edit your post.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
• Proxy? -- You may proxy for ONE other person besides yourself. Make sure you make a separate post for them and too mention that you're proxying for said person.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to Mindsend within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
exclaim Titling Trades -- Any trade sent should have the title of “Custom Win - Un/Common/Super/Rare (Price here).” Fill in the title of the trade with the words “custom win” followed by the slot type you won and then the price it cost you.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
• Failure trades? -- Those who have not send a trade to the mule within 24 hours or sent the incorrect amount are in danger of losing their slot. Those who put the incorrect amount will me PMed saying so and have the option of resending it. Those who failed to send any trade at all will have their slot revoked.

Hints (Used mostly for CC)

• I am a very visual person, and thus love references <3 Even if they are vague examples of what you would like, like photos of hair styles, jewelery, markings etc.
• I enjoy markings.
• Don't be afraid of color
• I love making curly, wavy, swoopy, and windblown hair.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:34 pm
A reminder of what stands for what.
MINI: Usdia, Seathi (these cannot be hybrid)
COMMON: Regular
UNCOMMON: Draft, Cerynei, Kelpi, Wind, Unicorn
RARE: Kalona, Kirin, Mer (Mer's can hybrid with Kelpi, gaining minor traits like their flying fish wings and a few fish-like scales)
SUPER RARE: Angeni, Cursed Skinwalker

Forms!
FILL OUT FORMS COMPLETELY!! Uncompleted or incorrect forms will be skipped over.
• The forms are for in case I feel like picking a CC winner

MINI
[align=center][color=orange][b][u][size=22]HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it[/size] [size=9]Mini-me[/size].[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Common/Uncommon
[align=center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=22]COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON[/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Rare
[align=center][color=crimson][b][u][size=22]RARE CANDY.. LVLUP![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Super Rare
[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE. [/size]
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm
Mini

Page 2
  1. mouselet

Page 4

2. FitzRoyal
  3. Dragonhutner66
  4. dracoXK

page 8

5. EchoLimaFoxtrot

Page 9

6. catmagick

page 10

Mini

Common/Uncommon

Page 1
  1. Hot Lolli
  2. Sayuri_Nitta
  3. Polette
  4. Asuka Fujimiya

page 2

5. Thalion
  6. ~Masamune~
  7. Yumitoko
  8. Dixie
  9. StarieMichie
  10. Huni Pi
  11. Agneza
  12. JetAlmeara
  13. Pink Pandah Bear
  14. Kaisanti
  15. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  16. LadyNekoya
  17. elfstar89

Page 3

18. Selalusia
  19. Geyser Eelborn
  20. ~Lady Kanna~
  21. Andranis
  22. Beejoux
  23. Capricorn Sunchai
  24. ATh e a r t
  25. Dragain
  26. Pale Mist
  27. Samuel Carlin
  28. Orangeish Sherbert

Page 4

29. Lady Argentum Draconis
  30. Revel1984
  31. bella dea
  32. Doodle p***s
  33. [ Lady Kiya ]
  34. Novablu

Page 5

35. saedusk
  36. Favulous
  37. Rita Zyon
  38. Nori Ishida
  39. Lady Evelyn Nyht
  40. Cowboy Peep
  41. one over three
  42. miss meami
  43. Yaesumuji

Page 6

44. GunSniper
  45. Crimson Ribbon
  46. darknightcavalier
  47. Nukido
  48. Makette
  49. Divena and Divenasmom
  50. TanuKyle

page 7

51. Sweenys_Revenge
  52. Kurama no Koishi
  53. Heavenly Snow
  54. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  55. Windy Dasher
  56. JadedTiger22
  57. elvyralani
  58. dawns_aura

page 8

59. Hyper Falcon
  60. Darkmoon Dancer
  61. _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
  62. Chi Honda
  63. Pandora Talie
  64. stormflower
  65. Cypran
  66. Kaitaia

Page 9

67. Vampire_Knight79
  68. Prince Corbin
  69. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  70. DemonWingedPoetGirl
  71. Jynk
  72. Lunadriel
  73. ShtrDrNGry
  74. Lt. Gnatty-bug
  75. Kettyn
  76. Lilly_Foxx
  77. Kiara Lime

page 10

78. The Adorable Panda
  79. Uta
  80. Ishtanballa
  81. Toadies_soarys
  82. Mahogany Sunset

Common/Uncommon

Rare

Page 1
  1. Sawaki
  2. Leez0rz
  3. Kaju_Inu
  4. SylverStar

Page 3

5. nekolulu
  6. Caitlyn Hellstorm

Page 4

7. Celestial Requiem
  8. Faid Shadowlight

Page 5

9. Amirynth
  10. Sosiqui
  11. YamiBakuraChan
  12. renarde minako
  13. Laroawan

Page 6

14. littletomol
  15. Mameha Otome
  16. [+Katch+]
  17. Haisyn Fierra

page 7

18. ArashiX
  19. Shi Berry
  20. Ririka [Leez0rz :: Owner of other Twin. Form pg 1]
  21. Lunarflowermaiden

page 8

22. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  23. Kamiki
  24. Thalea
  25. Ary Keeyara

Page 9

26. dolphingurl
  27. Lonewolf_Eyes

page 10

28. Celeanor
  29. Krayno
  30. silent artist

Rare

Super Rare

Page 1
  1. Syaoran-Puu

Page 3

2. tefla
  3. Kesmi

Page 4

4. Faithofthefallen
  5. XBlind-DarknessX
  6. Pixel-x-Bunny
  7. AlexiaSilver *TWINS*

Page 5

8. Lorako

Page 6

9. Twitchapher the 3rd
  10. Shikon Miko
  11. pippi18848

page 7

12. Snow_Leopard_Anthro
  13. Aniira
  14. Lady Aria Starstone

page 8

15. Feathered Lunra

page 10

16. -[The Spoof]-
  17. Revolutionary Roniel
  18. `Swirly
  19. LadyKirin

Super Rare

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm
WINNERS

Mini:Fitzroyal Pg 4
Common/Uncommon:Miss Meami Pg5
Common/Uncommon:saedusk Pg 5
Rare:Caitlyn Hellstorm Pg 3
Rare: Lunarflowermaiden Pg 7
Super Rare: AlexiaSilver Pg 4

biggrin Please send your gold to Mindsend, your Custom information to "Sezja Kuznetsov" as well as post it http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10296853 if you are a winner  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Kagura
Owner: Sawaki
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom of the cert: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Face:Her eyes are a bright red, and have no pupils. Her lips are full, and are a darker shade of red than her eyes (see refs).
Hair:Her hair is brown, short, and is tied up in a ponytail with bangs. She has a white feather at the back of her ponytail. (see refs)
Jewelry & Accessories: She has green beaded earrings (see refs). Also, I’d like her fan to be included somewhere, possibly opened by her feet (see refs).
Wing Style #4 (with smooth feathers): Dark brown feathers, and dark red slightly transparent wings.
Devil Tail #2: Dark red (color of her lips).
No horns
Clothing: She wears a kimono in the anime and manga, but I don’t want her to be wearing it as a soquili. Instead, please add some kind of garment/cloth that covers most of her body or neck with the same colors and pattern of her kimono (the white and red one).
Body: Her pelt should be regular skin color. Her hooves should be dark red/dark brown like her wings and tail.
Reference image(s):
Really good image, please use this one as much as possible.
Random
Another good image
Headshot
Headshot
Great headshot
Fullbody reference
Random
Great Headshot (not this kimono though!)
Great headshot again
Random (the flowers on her kimono are not right though
Headshot
Random
Random fullbody
What stage to start at: Adult
Default Accessory Colors: None
Tag Frame color: Dark red/dark brown, and with this background>> Cert Background
(Please shrink it for the cert so that my little editing flaws cannot be seen. XD)
Price: 2 mil + mod/heavy edits + custom cert = ?  

Sawaki

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Quote:
.:Twin Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind!
Name of horse: Constantine
Owner: Hot Lolli
Temper: Intolerant
Breed: Spirited
Description:
- Long unedited mane: Solid black with one white streak in the bangs/fringe.
- Braided tail: Solid black with white tips.
- Eagle wings: Black with the longest feathers tipped in white.
- Apple green eyes w/ definite black eyeliner.
- White blaze on the nose.
- Warhorse body w/ feathering, both legs down.
- Purple and white Tobiano Paint body.
- Black hooves.
- MAJOR tribal tattoos in whatever color you feel matches/fits. This is completely CC, as I have no way of intelligently putting to words what I'd like to see and KNOW that you can take my reference pictures and make it rock. If you want to incorporate unicorns into that somehow I would love it, but don't feel pressured to do so. Do what you think would look best.
Reference image(s): [Tobiano Paint] [Body color] [Eye Color] [Black pearls] [Red Pearls and Pearl bracelet design] [Mask design] [Lace cuff]
[TATTOO ONE] [TATTOO TWO] [MANRY UNICORN TAT]
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: --
Premade Tag Number: #31
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
- Draping black and red pearls about closest facing front leg.
- Black lace cuff on other front leg.
- Silver latice work mask with large metal unicorn horn spiraling from the forehead.
(I would like an unmasked version to better illustrate that the horn is part of the mask and not a part of him.)

--

.:Twin Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Send!
Name of horse: Constance
Owner: Hot Lolli
Temper: Temperate
Description:
- Long edited mane: Solid black with one white streak in the bangs/fringe. Edited to mimic Male Unedited Long 2 style exactly.
- Braided tail: Solid black with white tips.
- Eagle wings: Black with the longest feathers tipped in white.
- Apple green eyes w/ definite black eyeliner.
- White blaze on the nose.
- Warhorse body w/ feathering.
- Purple and white Tobiano Paint body.
- Black hooves.
Reference image(s): [Tobiano Paint] [Body color] [Eye Color] [Black pearls] [Red Pearls and Pearl Necklace design] [Lace collar] [Basic bracer style/shape]
Default accessory color(s)?: --
Premade Tag Number: #31
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
- Draping black and red pearls about her neck.
- Lace choker in black.
- Silver bracers on both front legs with medieval style unicorns etched into the metal and visible black fur lining.
- I would really, really, REALLY, like to see her mane match her brother's exactly. Same style, just on the female. I hope that makes sense.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Twin Kalona Halfbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind.
Name of horse: Matías
Owner: Leez0rz
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Depressed
Breed:
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Please follow the reference images.

Mane/Tail: Follow the reference. It should be wispy and a bit wind blown. Matias has a slight variation in his hair. See the full reference.
Scars: Healed scars near the back of his hooves and some near his barbed wire collar and scars near his neck. Feel free to add more scars since Matias picks fights with his twin, Thantias.
Expression: Edited to look frightened or in pain with wisps escaping at the corner due to the fireflies and other items sitting in his mouth.
Horns: They are done in a variant style, so please do something close to the plush style.
The red at the tips is blood dripping down.
Wings: Wing style two. The wings should be the same color as his body, though the “inside [side showing] membranes should be white, as should the feathers. The feathers of the wings, if possible, should glow and look transparent.
Markings: I would like something inspired from the tattoo reference I provided. Something inspired by wind, like wisps of Japanese styled clouds. (No koi, like in the picture please!) If this makes the twins too different, then please create some markings for them with distinct variations between the two.
Collar: The barbed wire collar reference. If that's not okay, then a pinch collar will be fine.
Reference Image(s): Tattoo Plushie Barbed Wire Collar Pinch Collar Soq Quest Reference
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 025: Dusky Night by King
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above: Mane, Tail, Horns, Accessories.

[edit] Ririka will post her form a little later on.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:51 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin/Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind. 83
Name of horse: Sartharion
Owner: Kaju_Inu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Restless
Breed: Twilight Drake
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Wings: Style 3 Ragged, Kalona tail style 2 (tail behind her legs), eye color: follow the ref with a nice eye glow to it like the ref does(no eye pupil I believe), hair style: honestly go CC, do whatever fits and looks epicsauce. (probably not long hair), hair color go CC too, not sure if hair will work if armor is covering it, so if it doesn’t work she doesn’t need hair then.. I trust you. X3 (If it helps, something like shorter spiked up hair or medium windblown hair (seeing as she is a dragon I’ll assume she flies around), basically… just do what looks best. |D *unhelpful * )

I’d like you to put armor along the top of her face going down her nose, like in the refs that gold-green armor does and add fake armor spikes to mimic the real dragon. Same with the tail if that’s possible. Really just add armor and such wherever you feel that it would capture her dragon…ness… Maybe encase the tail to have like a gemmed casing to mimic the end of the dragons tail in the ref? And the saddle too please. X3
Oh, please keep the Kalona’s expression, I love that dragonic/evil look. It fits her dragoness. xD

I’d love an unarmored image too, so we can prove that there aren’t mutations. (that would be bad. D: If you don’t do unarmored images that’s totally cool, it isn’t nessisary)
Reference image(s): [1], [2], [3], [4] (incase the refs aren’t good enough you can google “Twilight Drake”. That’s the species of dragon she is based on)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult please. X3
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Armor, custom hair, saddle… whatever else added. X3

Total: No clue. I'll figure it out if I win. x3;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Flutter Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Tirathia
Owner: Katarina Everard
Temper: (Will choose upon seeing her)
Breed: Snow Cat Flutter
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body Color & Pattern: I'd like for her to be modeled after a snow leopard for her design, the base color being an ice blue, the spots being a blue-gray color with the white belly and chest like in the image. I'd like for the spots to start fading out around the knees and in it's place to start fading in is a swirling, shimmer snow pattern going down to her hooves.

Wings:Something like this, maybe a few more swirls on them...? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/icefairy7.jpg

Mane/Tail Color: White with blue highlights through it. Possibly either the ice blue from her pelt, or one of the blues on her wings, I'll leave that up to the colorist.

Mane/Tail Style: This is going to be CC for the most part, though the one request I do have is for it to be curly and of a medium length.

Eye Color: Lavender

Hoof Color: White

Reference image(s):
Snow leopard: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/24901fe8-1.jpg
Bells (see below for description): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/bellfairy.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag):N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Mane/Tail: See above for style and colors, though I would like snowflakes scattered through her mane and tail please, possibly with a bit of shimmer to them.
Accessories: I would like a set of two crystal bells on each side of her head, and a pair at the base of her tail as well please. (see image for style and relative size of the bells).
Total: 1.7mil. (if I totaled the edits wrong, I have the extra money to cover it.)  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind
Name of horse: Samphire
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Body/pelt warm chocolate brown colour, slightly lighter on her belly and chest. Gold hooves, golden eyes. Two golden dots above each eyebrow (above point where brows are closest to each other). Tattoo from ref in gold on hip trailing down towards hind leg. I'd like the gold to to look as 'golden' as possible, like shiny/shimmery almost ^_^ No mane
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/Tattoo20-20Tribal2027.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: brown & gold
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: --
Name of horse: Alcyone
Owner: Polette
Temper: Aloof
Breed: Wind
Description:
Styles:

• Body: Regular
  • Tail: Curly 2
  • Wings: Original

Colors:

• Body: Dark black; any designs should be star-themed and in a darker black, but are CC.
  • Eyes: Pale yellow
  • Mane/Tail: Lilac Purple
  • Jewelry: Shiny Silver
  • Feathers: Same black as designs and feathers

Reference image(s): General Ref o1 o2 o3
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think looks best
Premade Tag Number: 023
Tag frame color: --
Tag feather color: --
Tag BG: --
Hair/clothing edits:

Edits:

• Refer to Ref o1 and General Ref: Silver necklace wrapped up around her neck, draping + silver hair piece like in the picture + bracelet/bangles
  • Refer to Ref o1 and o2: Basic hair style as in the General Ref, but fuller and fluffier. The bangs from Ref o1, with little influence from Ref o2.
  • Refer to the General Ref and Ref o3: Black peacock feathers at base of tail and in the mane, going out around the tail and hair. Small gathering of black feathers at base of tail, with the peacock feathers coming out from that. Small black feathers interspersed throughout mane and tail.
  • Refer to the General Ref: Expression edit to be a calm, distant expression.

(I have this marked as moderate edits. o: I'm a bit new to the system, so if I am raffled, can this be confirmed/denied? >w< *flails*)  

Polette

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:39 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

User Image.:Space Uni-Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Torn
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Temper: Troubled
Theme: Galaxies? XD
Breed: Nebula
Description:
OLD REFERENCE IMAGE
DRAFT LINES with he Roman Nose XD
RIGHT EYE:
Is closed and scared over after the attack.
LEFT EYE:
Blue
HORN:
Long think horn. White in colour.
TAIL:
Pure unicorn tail, can it be edited so that the tail itself goes to a point and has lots of hair hanging from it. Blue and Pink hair colour.
ANGENI WINGS:
Thin ones, can the top be black and the bottom be white and make them very translucent so you can still the details of her body.
HAIR:
Two plaits. Blue and Pink. It would be great if there could be a few pieces of hair that escape and are curly.
NECKLACE:
Around her neck is a feather that she found after being rescued by someone. It should be white and grey and hang from a purple collar. Design up to you.
BRACLET:
Several beaded bracelets. Designs and colours up to you.
PELT:
Nebula design, up to you. Stars and colours.
SCARS:
Lots of scars on her chest and front legs mainly from the attack. You can add more. They should be roughly in sets of three lines due to SW paws.
NOTE:
I am pretty open to you 'tweeking' an adapting the design. Just have fun with her.
I would also love a version of her pelt under her wings.
Reference Image(s): Any Nebula designs, starry patterns and the such.
See two reference images with description. =D
Default tag: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
NB: if the tag doesn't look rightfeel free to pick any.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mind~
Name of horse: Akasha Desire
Owner: Asuka Fujimiya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Shy
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Ice blue mane wild style with darker blue streaks and beads/feathers, CC to look nice
Ice blue tail braided style with darker blue streaks and beads/feathers, CC to look nice
Darker blue eyes
White body, original stock
Ice blue hooves
Black ears
Black socks on back legs to knee
Black socks on fronts to just above ankle with fishnet style pattern leading up from that to mid thigh
Darker blue bow at top of tail with ribbons hanging down body
Black lace-like choker/necklace
Reference image(s): Necklace, Akasha
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: darker blue/black
Premade Tag Number: 014
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any) none  

Asuka Fujimiya

Romantic Vampire

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kirin Soquili:. .:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mindsend
Name of horse: Icarus
Owner: SylverStar
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Boastful
Breed: Kirin Wind Crossbreed
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): rainbow horn and scales. Light blue hair, eyes and hooves. White body. Soft fur chops that are the white blending into the blue. I would like to have the fur around the hooves long in the back of the foot and up the leg with a tinge of the blue at the tips (see ref). Leg down pose. I also want hooves to glow. Style 2 horn (unless I can get that classic looking horn that turns upwards that I have seen a few new Soq's have), Type three wings with end feathers rainbow colored rest of wings white. Rainbow Markings - would like henna markings can CC detail to ability. Want markings around leg. Simple markings on front legs and detailed markings on back legs (see refs). Rainbow colors pastel.
Reference image(s): plushie fetlocks mane, fetlocks, chopsmane and fetlocks simple henna detail henna detail henna 2
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow, light blue
Premade Tag Number: 020
Tag frame color (for custom tag): light blue
Tag feather color (for custom tag): rainbow
Hair/clothing edits (if any): see refs. For mane want a fluffy tassled mane that flows to the back. where you can still see some neck scales. Want the mane to run all the way along the back going into the tail. would like a simple necklace with two rainbow feathers...like plushie.

CC Hummingbird familiar

Price = 1.3 Kirin + 325k half wind + Mod. Edits? 200k + familiar 100k = 1,925,000  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff