Submit

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 pm
We've all had them.
Some encounter with a guy that did not go as planned, or went horribly wrong.
I'd like to hear from you fellow females! What is an embarassing moment you've had involving a guy?
You can post more than one if you like.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 pm
I'd have to say one of my top most embarrassing just happened today.
Guy admitted he has a crush on me when I don't like him that way at all, and I have a boyfriend whom I've been brainstorming on how to tell my family/friends about.
I felt super embarrassed, and really bad about it, too.
v.v

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 pm
The guy I had the biggest crush on said I smelled like cookies when I hadn't had any at all...It was awkward from then on...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:50 pm
I had a huge crush on a senior way back when I was a sophmore in highschool. He was everything I found attractive in a guy. We had spanish class together, and the seating chart had changed three times, and each time, the random chart had us sitting right next to eachother. I took this as a sign and decided to talk to him.
I said "Hi whats your name?" and he looked at me and mumbled "Muhammad..." and me, in my totall awkwardness said "Wow that is such a cool name!"
He looked at me for two seconds with a look of "Did you seriously just say that"?
I didnt even give him my name and I speed walked out of the class. (Class was over by the way )
In retrospect, it probably wasn't THAT embarassing. Just at that moment I felt so embarassed at saying something lame, and having my crush give me a weird look.

Thankfully he didnt find me so weird, and he ended up going out with me a couple months later smile  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 pm
I suppose I will post another.
This litterally just happened.

I am friends with a 15 year old Brittish guy (who live in England). We play xbox live together and occasionally chat on IM. I am 19 years old, and occasionally think of him as my little brother because he seems so young to me. Well today he has decided he's in love with me, and wants to internet date me.

I thought he was kidding. I had to turn him down, and he thinks I'm just ignoring my "true feelings". Very embarasing/awkward  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm
My boyfriend started tickling me so I told him to stop or else I would fart.
So he kept tickling me and I ended up farting.. I was like "I WARNED YOU ;---;" and he was like "haha, girls do fart!"

It was cute and embarrassing. whee

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm
omg Intox..
I'd drank loots of water after our bike ride...then my bf starts tickling me like crazy! I told him to knock it off or I'd lose my bladder..
he just laughed and said I could hold it and..um. Turns out I really couldn't hold it. .-. (he felt really bad about that..:'D )

Uhh. I embarrass my boyfriend a lot..I can't think of specific stuff but I'm superr loud and don't think before I speak sooo yeah lol.

OH WAIT.
I was at the mall(in another city thankfully lol) with him and our friend Lacey.
I walked into a store with realllyyyy cute tops and they stared at me all wide-eyed like and walked into another shop.
Shrugging, I look around a bit.
An amused clerk asks me: so when are you due, ma'am? You hardly look a week pregnant..
I was like: um what?
And then I noticed the maternity tags on the tops and bolted out of there.
Then I come up to Brian and I'm like: GET ME PREGNANT RIGHT NOW MISTER.
Everyone was all: uhhhhhh. O___O
Then I reason; "the maternity tops are sooo cute!! but waaay too big!"
Lacey goes: I don't think that's a good reason to get pregnant in high school dear..
My bf was bright red through the entire ordeal..I feel sorry for the guy...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm
It doesn't involve my guy friends or boyfriend, just a completely embarrassing, "oh my god I can't believe that happened" moment with a stranger who is a guy.

I live on the 8th floor.
I forgot that the building scheduled to have the outside windows cleaned that day, so I didn't close the window or the curtains, and when I woke up, I saw a guy hanging outside of my bedroom window, looking in.
What made it particularly embarrassing's that I sleep nude.

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 pm

I keep having derp moments with this hot guy that works at the mall where I work at. The biggest embarrassment happened about a month ago. He sat down next to me on a bench near the entrance to JCPenney (where I work) that's right beside where he works (a perfume kiosk) while I was on the phone dealing with an issue with AT&T. He sat there smiling and made a gesture of "can you talk?" and all I said was "I'm with AT&T right now...". Needless to say, he got up, said a quiet bye and left. Dx
After that we stumbled upon each other (which happens every now and then) when he was on his way to use the bathroom at my job. He looked me straight in the eye and walked towards me but I froze and then broke eye contact while I went back to folding toddler shirts.
Ah, so many regrets... but hot men just make me nervous, and when I'm nervous I get mentally blocked. lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 pm
i have two.....

the first one is with the guy i liked.
so we were in class and my teacher had put up all of these history assignments (political cartoons). so the guy i like was really really bad a drawing and he's looking at the pictures and says "where's mine?". the teacher had only put up like 25 from the entire grade. so stupidly i was like "maybe she kept the best ones". right then i realized that i had pretty much told him i liked him, cause he is pretty smart and everyone knows he can't draw. luckily, his friend was there and said " well if its anything like the hat art he drew then it isn't one of the best." then we all started laughing.
the hat looked like Micheal jackson with a beaver on his head holding a sign. lol

the other one was with this british guy who was on a cruise that i was on. i didn't know this guy and he was a couple years older than me but really really cute.
so him and his friend are playing ping pong at the table behind where my brother and i are playing ping pong. so my brother likes to hit it really hard and far, even though he is giving me the points. so he hits it and it hits the guys friend right in the a**. the guy's friend looked real pissed after that.  

In Living Colour

viper_353

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm
Lol, kay. So my really really awkward friend from my friend's homeroom listens into all of our conversations, and we occasionally tell him stuff--but we try to avoid telling him about guys too much! But there was this one guy, Michael who liked me. And we're friends, but he had been creepily walking with me to all of my classes, waiting for me at doors....(and I had/have no feelings for him!).
SOO....My awkward friend (Jaimey) last year would always stop by my locker after school and we'd chat and he'd walk with me till I left the school, but on this one day Michael decided to come with us. (Like I said, creepy. And he and Jaimey don't know eachother at all) And so Michael's talking, and all of the sudden Jaimye goes "so, tell me more about your stalker friend who likes you that you were talking about in homeroom." And so I'm just like "shush Jaimey," and so he goes on....and by this point Michael's looking interestedly over at us. So Jaime says "I think you said his name was...Mike? Mikey? Michael??" And so Michael's like "what? What is this you're talking about??" All the while I'm turning so red, hitting Jaimey in the arm, and in the end I just started yelled at them that I had to go and turned around the other way or something!
Haha, but Jaimey apparently had no Idea who Michael was....It was the worst experience I've ever had with a guy! Sooo awkward!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 am
ok so heres one, this was from way back in 4th grade and now im a sophmore.
we used to move seats alot in class and when i was moved next to this fairly new guy i thought was very cute i thought it would just be fun to sit next to him. we used to write notes under the desk all the time during class, we were great friends for a while. I was stupid and wanted to ask him out so i wrote a note saying "will you go out with me" on it. he gave me a look like what the hell. so i panicked and said i found it in the desk. After that we didnt talk much and i was super happy when the desks were moved again.

Another one was just last year, My boyfriend at the time and i had been dating for a while but he never tried to kiss me. then suddenly one night when we were cuddling on my friends stairs when us and a frew friends were hanging out he asking if he could kiss me. i thought it was an odd question, i mean why ask, just do it. i said yes but our friends kept walking over and he was to shy to do it in front of them. so needless to say it didnt happen. but while we were walking home and about to split up he pulled he close kissed me quick and quickly walked away. I was suprised and confused at that since not only was itt our first kiss together but his first kiss period. I walked home wondering why he just walked off.

Goth-Black-Roses

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ichigo_Shindou

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am
One time, I invited a friend to go out with me. When I asked him about if he had any girlfriends, he started to talk about basketball, because he thought I was hitting on him xD I felt like I should had my mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 am
mine just happened yesterday when I was out with two of my friends just walking down the sidewalk heading nowhere...
suddenly this really cute guy with this super cool motorcycle came up and said hi to me and I was so startled I couldn't say anything so one of my friends came up and said 'hey' for me and then he just smiled and left...
weird...
*sigh*  

PumpkinSpark

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm
So this guy I sorta like and me went upstairs to get his laundry, and we stopped to talk to two people before going back downstairs. I was holding the detergent and he was holding the basket, and we were just talking to the other two when all of a sudden he goes, "Uhh... how did that happen?" I looked at him and he was looking at the floor, and there was a pair of his underwear on the floor by the basket. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were boxers, but they were briefs. redface The worst part is that the other two and I probably wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't said anything. Suuuuuuuuper awkward.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff