Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Why we fight (1x1)~Private Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:25 pm
This is the story of a Teacher and his student. They battle to be the best and they battle because they can. Here is their epic story of their epic battle lusting ways...

Rules
-One digimon at a time
-No romance... they're both dudes 13 and 25 don't match D:
-No godmodding or you will be godmodded
-Use only digimon that you own xD
-Literacy is key, pay attention to details and avoid 1-liners...

WARNING!!!
-Could be deemed as violent
-This is a 1x1 rp meaning only two people
-May also be deemed as graphic since both are battle Junkies xD
-Action may cause mouth and pants watering results...
-EdgeOfYourSeat Syndrome is imminent...

Edited...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm
Liger since when are you against Guy on Guy? >.>  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm
Christian and ChaosGreymon appear in-front of Liger. He sees that he has no Digimon. "Master you need a Digimon to battle," Christian yelled over to Liger. He sighed, and got ready for his battle. Christian spits onto the ground, and awaits for his master.
(Chris he's fighting me!)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm
(Sorry had to comment from now on I'm an observer or cheerer! GO LIGER)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm
((I'm not it's just would be cool for a 13 yr old and a 25 yr old xD))

Liger smirked at the boy before him, "You really think you've got what it takes to be my pupil?" He too spits on the ground as he pulls out his digivice, clicking buttons. "Fine, but I don't intend on taking it easy on ya." He winked and pointed the digivice in the air.

"I SUMMON, MERUKIMON!!! SPEED GOD OF OLYMPUS!!!" A green light erupt from the digivice and then spiraled into the air, turning into Merukimon.

"Finally, a challenge..." the giant pulled out his knife and held it at the ready.

"We'll let you start..." He taunted with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm
"ChaosGreymon MegaDestroyer," he said as ChaosGreymon rises from the ground with a massive ball of fire in his palms. He tosses it and It hits Merukimon in the face. ChaosGreymon laughs as the ball of fire hits causing a massive cloud of smoke to appear. He continues to laugh along with Christian.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:54 pm
"So quick to strike, how quaint..." Marcus walked to the sidelines and clapped his hands. "Your turn, Meruki."

Merukimon waved his long arm to blow away the smoke. He frowned as the blow his him, leaving a black mark on his head piece. "Time to take advantage of the situation." he said with a smirk. "MIRAGE IMAGE!!!" In an instant, Merukimon dashed toward the duo like a bolt of lightning. In moments, Merukimon has surrounded the two with ten clones of himself, each holding a glowing dagger. They all began to speak at the same time. "It'll take more than a little ball of fire to defeat a god..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 pm
"Really," ChaosWarGreymon said as he twirled around. He began to accumulate more speed, and shoot fire from his palms. After a few more spins he began to form a fiery tornado. "Don't underestimate me Merukimon," he said with the tornado making his voice sound infinite.
Christian sighed as he sat back next to Marcus as the Digimon battled it out. "Marcus how'd you get such a powerful Digimon?"  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 pm
Each of the clones jumped back from the tornado, still in a circle. "Hmph... dully noted, but will it be enough?" Each of the Merukimon held up their knifes and began to chant, "SPIRIT ENCHANTMENT!!!" They each then slashed in the air, opening a portal that pointed at the flaming tornado. A growl could be heard as a dragon-like energy blasted from the portals... Each of a different element: water, rock, darkness, light, steel, ice, wood, wind, fire, and electricity. These dragons shot at the tornado and began to surround it.

Marcus smirked and ran his hand through his hair, "Because I'm just that awesome." He winked at the boy, "But worry not about how I got Merukimon, but do worry about what he can do to your digimon... Right now I'd say that he was playing with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:21 pm
Christian laughed at the comment in which Marcus said. "If you knew ChaosGreymon is just as powerful as Merukimon," Christian said watching CWGreymon fall out of the tornado.

CWGreymon got up, and smiled noticing the huge crack on his body armor. "Merukimon you are strong, but I'm just as strong!" He ran up to one of the Merukimon and smashed it with a fiery claw. It destroyed the mirage leaving nine more to suffice with. Christian smiled at CWGreymon. CWGreymon flew to another, and destroyed it. But eight more still taunted him with threats, and degrading facts.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm
"We'll see." He said, rolling his eyes. "We'll see."

The remaining Merukimon continued to taunt and then charged at him. Three of the clones came to surround him, "THOUSAND FISTS!!" With glowing fists, the Merkimon would unload a storm of punches with their spiked gauntlet on ChaosGreymon's body. He would laugh as they punched the dragon digimon.

The remaining five would start to chant again, this time doing something different, "Keriyukeion!!" Each of the Merukimon would shoot a ray of green energy at the punching merukimon, causing them to become temporarily immortal while they attacked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Christian looked at the Merukimon. "Dragon's Whirlwind," he screamed to CWGreymon.

A few seconds later CWGreymon sprung up, and went for the Merukimon shooting the magic rays. After taking all five out with a MegaDestroyer. He then went to the others, and took them out. "Where is the original," he screamed as he shot several balls of fire at random places! After a few minutes he touched down to the ground, and looked around.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm
While the chanters were taken out, the other still survived the blow since they were still affected by the spell. The three surviving Merukimon charged at the ChaosWGmon going at top speed. Like lightning bolts, the Merukimon would dash at and strike the digimon with their enchanted knives, striking and then jumping away from the dragon.

Marcus sighed, becoming a little bored with this Christian kid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 pm
CWGreymon roared at the pain and spoke, "Prepare to die!" CWGreymon rose from his agony, and flew into the sky. I'm going to annihilate you fool, he whispered. "HADES FORCE," he bellowed as a massive fireball twice the size as his previous one came between his hands. He soared down and destroyed the entire area. Causing all of the Merukimon to disappear completely. "You hide like a weakling.

"Marcus that was close if we hadn't seen that, we would have been obliterated," he said walking towards the now destroyed field. He saw his Digivice beeping, and ignored it.  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 pm
Marcus braced himself from the attack's power, "So reckless. Shame you to that to an opponent you can't see." Marcus looked at Christian and pointed up in the air.

As if falling from the sun, Merukimon came crashing down on ChaosWarGreymon with a drop kick. He delivered the blow to the dragon's back, knowing that the digimon would be examining the destruction he had caused below.

Marcus would chuckle and then direct Christian's attention to a displacement or warp zone on the ground that was now closing. This was where Merukimon had used his Spirit Enchantment to create a gate for him to go into and hide while his clones did the fighting. "Gotcha" he said, making a gun shape with his hand, "Bang..."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games