Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
≪✸-Gold Hawks-✸≫ [Closed] U/C Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 pm

✸≫★☆╀ ~History~ ╀☆★≪✸

Formed within the walls of Drive City, The Gold Hawks is one of three Guard Teams dedicated to protecting the city as well as world from the threats of wild digimon and digital criminals. This particular group was formed and founded based on the Vigilant Chivalry found in most Vaccine type digimon.

Upon the first creation of Guard teams, the three foundering Fathers/Mother saw fit to share their teachings and sought for young tamers to assist and join in their efforts to save the world from a giant threat known as the Chaos Lord. These tamers needed to be young, able, and had to have a desire and love for Digimon and Peace. After a long grueling battle, the Chaos Lord and his minions, the Blood Knights were defeated and peace returned to the Land.

Unfortunately, that peace would not last as the efforts of the Blood Knights, evil tamers with digital partners with the same ambitions, influenced others to rise and create discord in the digital world. Now the Guard Teams form once again to do battle with these enemies and once again try and bring peace to the digital world. Which team will you join?

~~~Club Introduction~~~

Alright, just for a basic introduction, club is based off of Digimon World 2, an ancient game for the PS1. Here we will be doing an assortment of things ranging from competitions to rp events to contests for digimon. There will be a lot of fun to be had, but first somethings must be pointed out.

Once you join, you're receive a membership card that will state your name, your rank, and will show a picture of your character and your digimon. In this club, we will be working off a a system that involved Guard Points (GP). These points will determine number of things:

1. Your rank in the club
2. What level missions you can join
3.How many digimon you're allowed to use at a time (max 3)
4.How much say you have in a member-directed question, sometimes the lower have more say and sometimes the higher may have more say.

Either way, having GP is a good thing. You earn more by completing missions located below in the Missions board. Take note, some missions will have a limited number of people that can be involved so if it's something you want to do, better sign up for it fast. Missions will consist of a number of things, not all rp related mind you.

Note: In the RP, The Gold Hawk Base will be located in "Drive City." That will take effect after the event and other such things are completed.

You also get GP for participating in Guild-run events. We're still apart of DTI so now it literally pays to get involved. If you like what you see so far, continue on down the pages and see what else there is to be had.

Mission Info:
There are five ranks of missions:
-Rank 1: Voting or Info submissions (reward: low GP)
-Rank 2: Rp Investigation Missions, exploring threads for Intel (Reward: Fair GP)
-Rank 3: RP Villain Wanted Hunts (reward: High GP, gold, items)
-Rank 4: Club Wars (reward: GP, gold, sometimes digimon)
-Rank 5: Inside club /outside events (Reward: Guard Points & digimon... if you win them...)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Theme Song: Strength (Click it scream )

User Image
Welcome to the Gold Hawks, a Tamer Guard Team that is dedicated to the power and vigilance of Vaccine Type digimon. I am the guard Trainer, Leomon, it is a pleasure to meet you. As I said, this is a Vaccine based Guard Team, but this is not to say that were are against the other types, but we speak mainly towards the power of Vaccine Type. I hope that you find that this team and the morals that we stand for are the same as yours and I hope to eventually see you here in training, it'll be hard and it'll be rigorous, but the rewards that you will reap here will be far better than the trials.

We value the traits of the Vaccine tamers before us:
Courage, Love, and Reliability
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Got what it takes? PM the captain with the filled out forms and you might get accepted...

Gold Hawks Captain: -IEH- Liger (Marcus Egos)
Vice Captain: TBA

Rules:
-No whining & Begging, A true Champion does not whine
-Ask questions, A true Champion is not too proud to ask questions
-Respect those in Authority, R-E-S-P-E-C-T... or suffer
-Help out others, Reliability... there is a reason that we are represented by that crest
-Have Fun, We may work, but let's make it fun
-All applications must be pmed with the title "We ARE BOSS" with cool somewhere in the pm and fill out the Application Skeleton looked a few posts down..
-Follow Gaia rules and Digi-club rules set by Forum Mod (Windy)
-Feel Free to RP here, just avoid violence and battling, take those to the RP thread or make a battle rp in the Miscellaneous RP Forum
-Rules May be added or removed as time goes by
-DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Meet the Captain

User Image
Name: Marcus Egos, The Vigilant Hero
D.O.B: April 15, 1985

Partner: Destino the Omegamon ,Jou, the Alphamon, and Hiro the Chaosmon

Bio: Marcus Egos entered the digital world at a young age (17) and immediately ran into the harshest of situations. His first partner was a Gaomon that was formed from the data of saved images of his brother, hence the name Destino (or Destin). He was the partnered with a rigourous trainer, Leomon, who then trained him in the ways of battling. Upon much journeying, Marcus became accustomed to the Digital world and lived there for eight years. In that time be he traveled to Drive City and joined the Gold Hawks, a vaccine based organization. And finally he became an apprentice of the previous leader and then took it over as his own. He fights for the rights of others before himself and never backs down from a challenge. Now he reaches out to others to teach him as he was taught.

-User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-Hiro,xJou,x Destino,x Himaki,x Duroku,xx Yevon,xxx Marik
-User ImageUser ImageUser Image-
Rae, Archer , Seigfried
-User ImageUser Image-
Ocelot , Void

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Meet the Vice captain

User Image
Name (RP): Lief, the Chivalrous
Controller (Username):Lief_7
Posting color:Dark Red
DOB: 03-20-1989 (21)
Theme Song: Lets Kick it Up
Digimon Partner: Scout, the Metal Garurumon and Michael, the Seraphimon cool

Bio: Hi, my name is Lief. I come from a time that is in the near future but I have been stranded here by some unknown force, I like to think that is was fate. Through hard work and lots of close calls both Michael and Scout have managed to reach their Mega levels. Up till the point when we came seeking membership in the guild we had worked alone to defend this land that I have come to love as my home, but we decided that just our own strength would no longer be enough to protect this world. Being followers of the ancient Code of Chivalry we have risen in rank in this group that stands for COURAGE, LOVE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. We vow to uphold the values of this guild and this land, to protect all who dwell within our domain and to be loyal to this guild as Scout is loyal to me.
Link to Tamer Profile: [x]

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ScoutxMichealx Gabriella x Rosexx Rusty

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 pm
Team Mascot:
Hiya! I'm Barret, the Team's mascot! I'm in charge of signing up for missions. To sign up for a mission, all you need to do is PM the captain with the title of the mission as the pm's title, it's that easy....

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••Mission Board••.•´¯`•.••

Mission (1): ""~
-
Reward:~

Mission (2):~
-
Reward: ~

Mission (3):""~
-
Reward:~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:07 pm
Rank chart

0-500: Amateur (1 digimon [max lv])

600- 1000: Rookie ( 1 digmon [max lv.] & 1 back-up [F-R])

1100- 1500: Normal (2 Digimon [1 max lv. + 1 F-C] & 1 back-up [F-R])

1600- 2000: Trainer (2 Digimon [max lv.], 2 back-up [1 max lv. & 1 F-R]; Able to lead Rank 1 Missions)

2100- 2500: Pro (3 Digimon [2 max lv. & 1 F-C], 2 back up [max lv.]; Able to lead Missions Rank 1-2]

2600- 2900: Expert (3 digimon [3 max lv.], 3 back up [ 2max lv. & 1 F-U]; able to lead rank 1-3 missions)

3000+: Elite (3 digimon [max lv.], 3-4 back up [all max lv.], able to lead rank 1-4 missions)

Specials Ranks:
Captain: (3 digimon [max lv.]; Infinite back up; no restrictions)

Vice Captain: (3 digimon [max lv]; Inifinite Back up; able to create rank 1-4 missions, able to lead rank 1-5 missions)

*key
F- Fresh
I- In-training
R- Rookie
C-Champion
U-Ultimate
M-Mega
S- Super Ultimate

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Members- To join

Application Skeleton

[imgleft]Picture, but tektek is preferred!!![/imgleft]
[b]Name (RP):[/b] [Insert Name], the [Adjective that describes you]
[b]Controller (Username):[/b]
[b]Age (RPC):[/b]
Posting color:[color=insertcolor]Color[/color]
Theme Song: [url=inserturl]Song Title[/url]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [Partner Nickname], the [Digimon Name]

[b]Bio:[/b] 1 Paragraph (5-6 sentences)
Link to Tamer Profile: [[url=insert url]x[/url]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Accepted Members

User ImageName (RP): Kiryu, the Calm One
Controller: Levelnight20
Age (RPC): 16
Posting color:Red
Theme Song: Mezmame
Digimon Partner: Zero, the Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Bio:Kiryu was never the athletic type, but he was the intelegent type. During a trip to a graduation ceremony he had fallen down a flight of stairs leading to his so-called death. Kiryu found himself in the Digital World with no physical body, just a lost mind. During this period Kiryu lost his memory of his past life including his parents who cared and loved for him. Kiryu discovered Zero after a attempt to recive a message from the outside. Kiryu now searches the world in hopes of finding out his true identity, which includes his real name, parents, and why he was sent here.

-------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Name (RP): Chris, the Defender
Controller (Username): Chris Shadowheart
Age (RPC): 18
Posting color:medium blue
Theme Song: Ke$ha - Take it off
Digimon Partner: Skylar, the Phoenixmon & Dante, the Grademon

Bio: Chris wasn't sure about joining a team at first since he didn't trust the intentions behind them. However, he learned that a friend of his was leader of the Gold Hawks. After learning this he decided to give them a shot. He still is cautious about it though.

------------------------------------------------

User ImageName (RP):Kiro Mishima-The Leader
Controller (Username):Darkfire Karan
Age (RPC):16
Posting color:Crimson
Theme Song: Pay For It
Digimon Partner: [Kiorama], the [Susanomon]

Bio: He a young tamer that is a master of martial arts. He protects the world from the evil forces that keep on popping up. He is said to be a turtle master. For he has many turtle Digimon and wants to get them all.

----------------------------------------

User ImageName (RP): Christian Martinez, the Student
Controller (Username): Christian13000
Age (RPC): Thirteen
Posting color: Indigo
Theme Song: Put On by Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
Digimon Partner:Chaos, the ChaosGreymon
Bio: As Christian entered the Digital world he noticed a strange device on his jeans. As he detached it he felt a strange surge appear, and saw his body attain armor. After a few hours of walking he saw something interest. It ruby which he took, but as he did a strange Digimon named Growlmon appeared and attacked him. As it almost took his life, his Digivice started to shine. After the the glow disappeared Veemon appeared. He then got beat up, and tossed around abit. He then Digivolved into ExVeemon. He then defeated Growlmon, and they became friends.

User ImageName (RP): Ehud, the Wise
Controller (Username):Zadoc the 27th
Age (RPC):17
Posting color:steeleblue
Theme Song: Africa-Toto-Straigh no Chaser
Digimon Partner: Enoch, the Vikemon

Bio: Ehud's family life was almost an ideal one, two older brothers and one younger brother, in addition to the two loving parents who raised him was the perfect formula .Being home schooled through elementary school set a great pace for the rest of Ben's life, because homeschooling allows you to run, or crawl at your own pace. Ehud was doing eighth grade end of the year work in fifth grade, but when he started sixth grade in public school the wouldn't allow him to do the ninth grade work he rightfully should have been doing so instead he started the sixth grade just like a normal kid. Ehud decided to spend he three years in junior high learning human behavior patterns, and other sociological, or psychological information. He now uses that to his advantage as he begins to plan to go off to college to major in counseling. Ehud Values the team and others before himself everytime, and even if you wont tell him whats the matter or even that your upset, he will still try to help you out through it. His personal saying is "I want to have a personal impact on every person, or digimon that I meet"
Link to Tamer Profile: [X]

User Image
Name (RP): Dante Talik, the Brave
Controller: Dante Arc
Posting color: black
Theme Song: n/A
Digimon Partner: Shade, the Elecmon

Bio: Talik was eighteen when he first travelled to the digiworld were he found himself in toy & Tama town where he was greeted by Elecmon who was sitting with his head tilted to the side “Hi I’m Elecmon I’ve been waiting for you” Talik fell backwards startled by the talking creature “wh...Who or what are you” Talik said with a slight tremble in his voice elecmon’s left ear twitched as he stood up “I’m your digimon partner” Talik ran his hand through his longish purple hair as he looked around the outskirts of the town towards the dense jungle then to his right hand where he held the strange blue and black device with a glowing screen “Hmm you’re a what a... digimon?” Elecmon nodded “that’s right Digimon, digital monster you and I are partner, you’re my tamer.” I’m a tamer what the hell is that does it have to do with this device thing.

User Image
Name (RP): Toru, the Energetic One
Controller (Username): BloodyShinobiOokami
Age (RPC): 10
Posting color:Dark Blue = speaking regular post without words is black
Theme Song: Axel's Theme Song
Digimon Partner: Gatomon

Bio: One day, Toru found a old computer that his dad was working on around the house. To the right of it was a transporter of sort. Out of his complete and total boredom Toru started up the program. Toru knew all the passwords because out of spite he would sneak into his dad's office all the time to look at what he was doing and to learn what would make his father leave him behind for so many trips. After seeing the program was complete some of the basic codes were missing. Willingly, Toru completed them and hit send. At once the screen flashed and the word Digimon came to life. Thinking it was a sort of virtual reality game, Toru went to the transporter and then was sent to the digital world. When Toru's vision came to from the blinding light, Toru saw the island around him. All of the glorious features made him shake for all of the realism. Toru walked around and saw a little creature moving across the grass. Toru went over to the creature and later found out his name was MetalKoromon, Toru's future partner. They at once bonded because MetalKoromon was too alone and needed a friend. When the link between them became strong MetalKoromon's digivice appeared before Toru. Toru lived his life with his partner through courage, love, and reliability cool .
Link to Tamer Profile: [X]

User Image
Name (RP): Kirashimu, the Musical
Controller (Username): Kirashimu
Age (RPC): 16
Posting color: Midnight Blue
Theme Song: Rock and Roll All NightRock and Roll All Night
Digimon Partner: Demi, the Demiveemon

Bio: Kirashimu and his Digimon wander the digital world, putting on performances wherever they go. They are a huge musical group, even if they aren't well-known. Their songs include "Fame is War" and "Vixen the Silver Kyuubimon". On his journeys he has been pulled into countless situations, including a virus outbreak, and a hunt for the memories.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm
Pick-Up for an assortment of things...

Welcome NEW RECRUIT!!!... Pick up your cards, these are your passes into the club... they'll allow you entry into the base as well as participation in events...

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Gold Hawks/ChrisGold.png[/img]
[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Gold Hawks/KiroGold.png[/img]

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Gold Hawks/ZadocGold.png[/img]
[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Gold Hawks/ChristianGoldRookie-1.png[/img]
[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/Gold Hawks/KiryuGoldRookie.png[/img]

User Image

*To save on space, cards/ art that has been posted for over three days will revert to code form to save space.
~Jou

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

those that have been accepted, feel free to post 3nodding
but remember that this is for Club related stuff only... anything else can and should be taken to personal profiles or chatterbox

Please No:
-Spamming
-Violence
-Begging
-or most definitely... BUMPING!!!!
(bumping will get you a warning, three strikes and you're out...)

Announcements

9/14/10-Vice Captain has been chosen based off personal analyzing... your vice captain is.... LIEF_7
10/6/10- Training Area has been created but is down for repairs
10/8/10- Halloween Events begin, be on the look out for events here as well

Portal to the Proving Grounds: [X]

Map of Base: [x]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm
Kiryu walks in as to his eyes the base is full of vaccine digimon, '' Guess we picked the right base. ''. Zero stands in the corner looking for the next mission.
(Do we RP here or where?)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm
*Marcus waves to the new members*

You don't have to RP here... Treat it as you would your own profile minus the sidetracking, bumping, and other things that would be considered spamming.

In other words, this is just like the Royal Knight/Ancient Spirit base minus the formal rp style that is required there... So relax... this is just the first week... things will get harder twisted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points