Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
≪✸-Gold Hawks-✸≫ [Closed] U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 pm
Ehud Watches the other's as they walked towards the Proving grounds in the west hall. "Well, I'm gonna do what Marcus said and go for a nap i think, all these missions have completely worn me out." Ehud muttered to himself as he trotted toward the infirmary. "I'm sorry you had to endure that gomamon." Ehud said empathetically as he rubbed the Aquatic beast digimon's stomach. "it's ok" Enoch replied finally coming around, "I choose to be there just as much as you did!" he said reassuringly. "Enoch your awake!" Ehud cried for joy as he heard the sound of his best friends voice. "you think... that id let those mean digimon get the best of me?" gomamon replied with a pained chuckle. "no, i was just worried, but i know that we will be ok now. Marcus has ordered us to rest up though while the rest of the guys are training." Ehud said kindly to his partner. "ok, but can i come rest in your room? this infirmary doesn't have a big enough tank for me to be comfortable in." Enoch inquired, ready to go relax in the place he had now accepted as home. "of course we can!" Ehud said exuberantly as he picked Gomamon's injured body off the bed and carried him to room 111, "I've been told that this is our room here" Ehud informed Enoch as he entered the room. he then posed the question "you wanna sleep in the tank or with me tonight?" "the Later sounds simply wonderful." Gomamon said as he rubbed his head on Ehud's chest and gave out a short yawn. Within five minutes the duo were fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 pm
((Lief enters the Main Hall))

"Man that took forever, I wonder where everyone is?" As he looked around he could see no one in the main hall, it looked like no one had been there for a while. "I guess they must still be down at the Proving Grounds, I wonder if Michael got that all fixed yet, I would suck if they had to leave again. I guess I'll just chill on these couches for a while" Lief moved over toward the lounge area in the corner of the main hall, sat down on the couch, grabbed a magazine and propped his feet up. "There we go, it's go to relax sometimes. Now I just gotta try not to fall asleep,"  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 pm
Joyously a young boy named Toru jumped and turned throughout the vast and great place. He was accepted not too long ago into the club and this was his first time actually seeing the place. He scanned the area with big eyes and a gapping mouth. He twirled around on his toes to look at the whole place. "Amazing!!!!" He raised his hands and brought them to his mouth and yelled with all his might. "Hel~lo~!!!!" He let his voice bounce through the hall and moving one of his hands to his ear he let the sound of his echo come easily. When the distant sounds came back he could do nothing but cheer in glee. He jumped into the air and clicked his heels while laughing.

"Geez....you couldnt be any louder could you..." Exclaimed a Cat-like voice from behind Toru.

Toru heard the noise and turned from the start smiling from ear to ear and waved at his partner Gatomon. "Oh Gatomon!!! Youre always no fun" He laughed while shrugging his shoulders.

"Tehehehehe...." a laughter was produced from the neck of Toru. "Go ahead Toru create all the mayhem you want! Ill just sit back and watch you dont let that downer Gatomon stop you!" The laughter grew and was almost vibrating.

Toru looked down and pulled out his digivice. "Shhhhhh!!!!...Blaze" Toru whispered softly while yelling at the FlaWizardmon that was kept away in the digivice. "You know you are not allowed to make noise while in the club.....you are a Virus digimon!!!!!" Toru looked at the digivice and then put it away just to be safe.

"Oh let me at him....I will destroy that Flawizardmon" Gatomon had his fist clenched and then turned around while crossing his arms. "Psh....I dont know why you let him tag along with us...." He let his tail sway from side to side in agitation.

Toru looked at his partner and then all he could do was laugh. He was laughing so hard that he clutched his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Lief sat up suddenly as he heard someone yelling nearby, "Whoa, what's going on?" Lief looked around to see where the noise was coming from and noticed a young boy and two Digimon looking around the front hall. Who's that I don't remember them from before. Lief decided he better go talk to the boy. As he got up from the couch Scout suddenly ran into the room from one of the hall ways. "What was that is someone hurt? Lief what's going on" Lief tried to calm down the big wolf as he explained what he could. "Don't worry buddy it's just that boy over there, I don't know what he's up to but I'm gonna go find out real quick." Scout followed as Lief approached the boy, "Hey you there, what do you think you're doing?" Lief tried to look serious and official, he still wasn't use to being Vice Captain so he hadn't quite gotten the authority look down yet.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm
Toru who was still laughing with great intensity found himself on the floor with tears falling down his face. He finally calmed down and raised his hand to wiping his face dry then he froze. A shadow loomed over his body and covered the area that Toru was laying on. Slowly Toru heard a voice and turned around to see who was talking to him. Smiling he looked at the person and said happily, "Well you see I was....was....was..." Then he saw the person all he could do was trip over his own words. "Ah!!!!" Toru pointed at the man and scooted back to where he was right next to Gatomon. "Your.....Your" He exclaimed this then froze. "Who are you?" He cocked his head to the side and was completely confused. Toru landed face first into the ground with his hands covering his head as he was struck from behind.

"Good grief...." Gatomon who had his paws clenched as it was he who dealt the knockout blow. "You really couldnt see who that is....." He looked at Toru glaring and only to see his blank looking face. Crossing his arms he explained to Toru quickly and easy for him to understand. "This is the Vice Captain of the Gold Hawks" His ears now twitched with annoyance.

Toru who recovered from the blow sat up with his legs crossed. He raised his arm to ponder and then snapped his fingers. "Awww so thats who that is!" He brought his hand down in his flat palm as he made the connection only to find himself face down on the floor again cause Gatomon hit him.

"Grrrr....Toru where is your manners." He brought his fist up to his head and shook it at the Toru who was on the ground once again. Then he turned to the man infront of them and addressed them. "Hello I am Gatomon and this is......" He said while pointing to Toru on the ground. "Toru or who your captain calls The Energetic One....." He smiled and gave him a formal bow. "We are here on our first visit of the club as we were recently indited into the Gold Hawks. Nice to meet you!"

Toru who sat up once more raised his hands and waved "Hiiiii!!!!" He laughed and stood up putting his hands on his hips and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm
Lief couldn't help but crack a smile from the recruits antics and completely gave up on the serious act. "Ah I see, well then it's nice to meet you both, I'm Lief Pyrex and as Gatomon already stated I am the Vice Captain of the Hawks and this is my trusted companion Scout who as you can see is a Garurumon." Lief held out his hand to officially greet the boy. " SO what do you think of the place so far Toru?" Scout decided he was going to make friends with the Gatomon, although most dog hatted cats Scout had spent so much time with Lief's own Gatomon Gabby that he didn't mind the feline species. "So you're new here too then, I bet you'll like it here, there are lots of other Digimon to hang out with and one of Lief's own partners is also a Gatomon, ya'll might get along pretty well" Scout took a seat next to Lief as his Tamer proceeded to scratch the wolf behind the ears.

((man I'm making some short choppy posts, I guess this is what happens when I'm just playing around sweatdrop ))  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Toru smiled and laughed while looking at the dog typed digimon. He walked over to it and lightly patted it on the head then turned to Lief. "Yup I new!" He continued to pat the dog on the head. He looked at Scout and smiled. "Nope you wont have to worry about Gatomon he wont do anything because he is bor~ing!" He looked over at the cat digimon and stuck his tongue out at him and laughed. "This place is amazing though" He looked around at the place in complete excitement. "I have never seen anything like it!"

Gatomon looked at Toru and crossed his arms and had his ears twitch once more. "I am not boring.....I am just logical."

"What are you a Wizardmon.....You are just boring." A raspy voice came from Toru's chest.

Toru jumped and threw both hands up over his chest and laughed nervously. "Ahahahahaha.....I have gotten quite good at throwing my voice havent I......" He threw his hands behind his head and let out the same nervous laughter. He then smiled and then crossed his arms and looked at Lief.

((Naw its cool I get choppy too))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:43 pm
Good to know you guys are all still active here. I've been working on a new card for you guys and switching things around. We'll be starting RP-related missions soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Also, I'm changing things around that involve the digimon that you're able to use here. One such thing is that until you're at least a rookie, your digimon partners will only be able to go up to Champion level, but (somewhat following DW2) you'll be able to have three rookie digimon that you own in the guild to start. ((Send the three choices in a pm to me))

The Proving Grounds will be open for regular use with occasional missions, but nonetheless you are free to use the Proving Grounds in whatever setting it is in.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 pm
((COOOL!!!!!! I would be excited to have three digimon......but the thing is i dont have three...... sweatdrop ......oh and hey when is LVL 2 coming out?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm
(( Yam it I needs to digivolve mah patamon *random thouhgt* >w: ))  

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:40 pm
(Random Thoughts for the win biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm
Chris entered the base from an unknown location with Skylar in his Biyomon form. He then looked around the base and noticed a new face. He looked at Skylar who nodded. They then walked over to him "Hey there you must be new here, my name is Chris" He said in a friendly tone. He then gestured to his digimon "This is my digimon partner Skylar" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Ty turned around to see Chris and his partner Skylar. "Hello I am Ty and this is my partner Tezka." Tezka was Ty partner Tentomon. "It is a plessure to meet the two of you." Tezka said. Ty then reached out for a hand shake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm
Chris smiled "Nice to meet you both" he said as he shook Ty's hand. He then thought about the name and laughed "And I thought Izzy had a tentomon" he said making a name pun. He then looked at Skylar before looking at Ty "So what made you become a gold hawk" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Tyson1600

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm
"Because of mine and Tezka goals. Tezka has always wanted to be part of the Gold Hawks, and as his partner I will do anything to help his dreams and goals to be a reality." Ty said as he gave a big smile to Tezka.

"Lets not forget you Ty. Ty wants to help bring peace to the Digital World. He thought that joining the Gold Hawks would be a great away to do it." He said getting a nod of approval from his Tammer.

"What about you Chris and Skylar why did you guys join?"  
Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces