Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithrael

Greedy Raider

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:47 pm
Paris_Decay
Ithrael
Hmm, where to begin.. sweatdrop

Join me in Kirigakure! Lol

I may just do that, cheers lol. Happy New Year's Eve!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:00 pm
Ithrael
Paris_Decay
Ithrael
Hmm, where to begin.. sweatdrop

Join me in Kirigakure! Lol

I may just do that, cheers lol. Happy New Year's Eve!

lol. Yeah. We’re going through a creepy Village Arc, I’ve only just joined and it’s fun smile  

Paris_Decay

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:35 am
YAY!!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone! What’s your resolution(s)?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:01 am
Does anyone make post formats here?  

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:54 pm
How was everyones New Years?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:04 pm
Paris_Decay

Aight. Was realllllllllllly cold but made a bonfire so it got really hot. New years resolution is to hopefully get to amateur level in a particular martial art im chasing. How about yours?  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:18 pm
Odoeb
Paris_Decay

Aight. Was realllllllllllly cold but made a bonfire so it got really hot. New years resolution is to hopefully get to amateur level in a particular martial art im chasing. How about yours?

Super cold, it snowed a few days before so it was real f**kin wet. My New Years Resolution was to find something to consume my time. Besides work and sleep lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 pm
Paris_Decay
Odoeb
Paris_Decay

Super cold, it snowed a few days before so it was real f**kin wet. My New Years Resolution was to find something to consume my time. Besides work and sleep lol.

to be fair this is a good start. flexes your creativity muscles and writing muscles. Hobbies are always good for that. I took up painting models and drawing again, lots of time wasters you can fine to enjoy yourself with  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 pm
Odoeb
Paris_Decay
Odoeb
Paris_Decay

to be fair this is a good start. flexes your creativity muscles and writing muscles. Hobbies are always good for that. I took up painting models and drawing again, lots of time wasters you can fine to enjoy yourself with

Sweet. I picked up my cello the other day, so that was great lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:41 pm
Hello! Sorry for being inactive for so long. I just now making a charry! Jw, are any villages allowed to join? or are some full? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:54 pm
KiIala
Hello! Sorry for being inactive for so long. I just now making a charry! Jw, are any villages allowed to join? or are some full? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come to Oto! We are thriving over here and always looking for more friends! PM me if you wanna talk, or need any advice/help with your character!

We don't have a Kage but I have the most senior RPC in the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 pm
Dexterous Prince
KiIala

Come to Oto! We are thriving over here and always looking for more friends! PM me if you wanna talk, or need any advice/help with your character!

Sounds fun, sure! ( : I might take you up on that offer, the form seems a bit confusing in some parts. Thank you! : D
Maybe your char could make Kage. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your charry sounds cooly though! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:52 pm
KiIala
Dexterous Prince
KiIala

Sounds fun, sure! ( : I might take you up on that offer, the form seems a bit confusing in some parts. Thank you! : D
Maybe your char could make Kage. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your charry sounds cooly though! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah I like him a lot! Are you on our discord server?

Making the character isn't all that hard, but I will admit that some of the systems are confusing! Oto is a fun place to be. We went from 0 members to 8 in a little over a month!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 am
Dexterous Prince
KiIala
Dexterous Prince
KiIala

Yeah I like him a lot! Are you on our discord server?

Making the character isn't all that hard, but I will admit that some of the systems are confusing! Oto is a fun place to be. We went from 0 members to 8 in a little over a month!

Yeah, I am. My discord is ~ B a m b i#8194 : D

Ahh I'm very easily confused ahahah, I will try my best to figure out though. : D Nice! The members are racking in there! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 am
i legit don't know how to request to join a clan on here and the one i want to be in is all full whoops sweatdrop  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games