Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☼ Sand Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin stood there listening to the conversation between Bast and the hokage, thing’s seemed to be going a lot better than he had expected. He was a little surprised that they were both interested in taking the fight to the UHV, but he couldn't help but think that the fight would be fun, even if it was dangerous. As he continued standing there, he glanced around at the other ninja that had come with the hokage, smirking slightly at Daichi’s comment to one ANBU. He continued to listen to the conversation.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 705 / 705
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara laughed hard. "Ah yes." He smiled. "I do not know much about your shinobi so it seemed only natural to warn him." The 'Hokage' Glanced around at the group, "although I am enjoying this conversation. I am left with quite the decision. Either stay here and converse with Suna, or return to the village and deal with the UHV threat we have at the moment." He turned his gaze to Bast. "If you wish to gain experience for yourself and your village you may come assist. I actually encourage it, we could build some unity before any of the other villages." The hokage turned his cloak whipping around behind him "I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have the safety of my village to concern myself with."

XXXXXIbara continued to speak, although only one person could hear the rest of this conversation. "Ryoku, fret not." He smiled as he began to walk back toward the village. "I will remain in the village, I will stay by your side and advise you until you are prepared to run the village, you will have the title, and learn as you go." Ibara picked up his pace wanting to return to the village as soon as he could. "I know this is all sudden and yes, I am in my prime and that is why the elders thought it'd be best to set me loose. I am in my prime, I am young, smart and powerful, they wish for me to mend relations with the other nations, so that they need not fear attacks from the others." Ibara broke out into a full out sprint before leaping into a nearby tree and vanishing into the distance. [Exits to Great Gates of Konohagakure.]

Chakra Pool: 1232/1835
                                                        Stamina Pool: 815/815
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1835/1835
                                                        Sage Chakra:0/580
                                                        AC/Ryo: 110,900/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Yamanaka Clan Telepathy: -5 Chakra
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 78
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Holy Rinaku
Brooystart
Kazuraii
Toxic Interior
Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1235 / 1235___Stamina: 945___Rank__: Oinin captain___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka's ears turned to the wolf as it spoke, apparently liking her words. She smiled a bit and gave a polite bow of farewell and formed a seal. She would slap the ground with her hand and a sealing array would spread to encompass the ground her and her lions stood on. There would be a light puff of smoke and all of them would be gone, reappearing to one of many seals in konoha that she used for quick transport.

[exit to konoha hospital]

_____ Reverse summon technique - Poofs from here, scares the s**t out of a few genin there.

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 pm
Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Bast nodded to Taka and gave Ibara a blank stare as he responded. She would wait for him to be completely out of earshot before speaking to her crew, though she didn't particularly care if the remaining Konoha-nin heard:

"He's under attack and yet still came all the way out here? I don't know whether to be upset or laugh, but at least he didn't dawdle." She took a long drink from her flask, nearly emptying it, then looked at Ayame. "What do you want to do? I could go for a good old-fashioned killing spree. Haven't run roughshod over an army since Saraswati and the Jashin invasion of Rouran."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:52 pm
Ergo War

Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame looked at Bast and nodded,"We can help them. Get some experience for these guys and get inter-village relationships up. I would prefer Bastion go with you. He can learn from the master and I know he's safe with you. Kaori can come with me tamer to tamer training on the go and Theodin with Aika." She smiled at Bast, "I know you're ready to roll being cooped up in the village as you were. So yea let's go help them it's not like we haven't handled the UHV before. We seem to be the only village to get them before they got to us."

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage
██████Chakra: 1110
██████Stamina:710
██████✧Chakra: 1110
██████✧Stamina: 710

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm
Ergo War

Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova shared a grin that was all teeth at Ayame's words. Nova practically pranced in place before she went and butted her head against Ayame's hip in thanks,
"Yes! Some real action!" Kaori chuckled and went to stand near her partner and Ayame and Daichi, "I can't say that I'm disappointed. I didn't do much of anything in Saraswati, I'd like to rectify that now." Besides, she had a ton of training under hers and Nova's belts now that they could use to their advantage if planned out right, "And learning from a tamer of your caliber will be an honor."

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:32 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1265/1400
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/462 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi yawned slightly as he listened to the Hokage talking once more, watching as he jumped away from the meeting. He then jumped down to the clearing and looked at the kazekage as soon as she was done speaking, Ibuse and Nanaki jumping to his side. "I think the reason for him coming out here when we are under attack was more because he trusted the safety of the village with the Shinobi we left back there. I trust them myself as I have trained one of them and the other I have sparred against a couple of times to know they have power in their own right." Ryouichi would say in response to the Kazekage's little retort. He then looked at the women that seemed to be advising the Kazekage. "Well, I'm sure you guys have got your teams all set up. However, if you are wanting to increase village relations, may I suggest adding one of the Konoha shinobi to one of the squads and perhaps taking one of your Suna shinobi and adding them to one of our squads. I would be more than happy to take one of your people with me and promise to return them safely." Ryouichi would suggest before bowing before the Kazekage and the other women. "However, if that is not what you need or want then I will be leaving."

Quotes:

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

Guard The Gates
Posts to complete: ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

"How could a man that sees so little..."

+ Bastion Matyre Yamanaka
>The Oracle of the Sands <

Bastion listened the whole time the group of people spoke, there was allot he didn't necessarily understand, then again this was his first type hearing of any foreign affairs. Though it was quite admirable that the Hokage would give them such a warm welcome at this time of their struggle, it would probably be best to do anything they could do to help them. As he listened to Bast and his sister talk about the battle plan he sighed as she mentioned he would go with Bast, he had absolutely nothing against Bast it was just the fact that she said he would be safe with her, for some reason it made him feel like a younger brother again. His older sister always tried to keep him as safe as possible, and for this he was thankful, and now he could learn and support one of the best shinobi in the Sand Village, what an honor. Though he might not want to come off as some stalker type/over excited student, so keeping those thoughts to himself might be best. "I would be delighted to work with you Bast, I may not be great in a fight, but I can do my best to support you and supply you with all of the information you should need." Bastion said turning to Bast and looking at his sister for a moment, then down to Daichi. He still needed to catch up with them, but now most definitely wan't the time for that.

"See so much..."

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Its Goosie Chan

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Ergo War

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Listening to Ayame’s plan, Theodin smiled slightly, “Finally, some real combat.” He was looking forward to getting to test out some of the many jutsu he’d learned since Saraswasti. He felt something strange as he thought about finally seeing combat, something primal. He almost couldn’t wait to sink his blades and jutsu into an enemy. Figuring it was something he got from one of his parents, Theodin took a deep breath to calm himself down for the moment then turned to Aika, “This is gonna be fun, ready to go smash some heads in, Aika?” He had a slightly sinister grin on his face, he was ready to let loose.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 705 / 705
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:12 pm
brooystart

Its Goosie Chan

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame looked at Theodin and smiled at his antics, just like her in wanting to go ahead and get his claws into something. She then looked at the Konoha nin, "Why don't you join Theodin and Aika, or if you wish Kaori and I? Daichi will be nice. You know Konoha, I do not and even in this mess it is where my clan comes from. Although not my home, but still." She patted Daichi on the head waiting for the shinobi's answer.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:44 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1345/1400
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/462 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi thought for a moment and decided what the best course of action would be. "I think I will go ahead and go with you, Daichi, and Kaori." Ryouichi would reply before looking down at the canine known as Daichi. "As long as you will accept me tagging along that is." He'd say with a smile as he knelt down to get on the same level as Daichi. "You're not the only one with scars friend." Ryouichi would slowly reach up to his mask and pull it off slightly to show Daichi what was exactly underneath. He would be able to see the scars that Ryouichi had received when he was younger. About sixty percent of lower face was covered in scars and most of them looked as if they were made with a jagged object and based on the severity of some of the scars, it was a miracle that his face was even in tact down there. These scars had only been shown to a very select few people and Daichi would be one of these few to ever see it. Before anyone else could really take a look, Ryouichi quickly covered his face back up and stood back up. "Now if you wouldn't mind me taking the lead I will bring us to one of the most important places in the village, well to me at least." Ryouichi would say as he turned around and jumped into the trees to make his way back to the village, Ibuse and Nanaki following immediately after him.

[Exit to Konohagakure Gates]

Quotes:

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

Guard The Gates
Posts to complete: ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:01 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used
♘ Deep Shadow Evasion -10 Chakra

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 11588 / AC: 15250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After pushing his own internal struggle to the side he managed to hear one of the Suna make the remark about the Hokage, Although Ryouichi put it well and spoke most of his mind for him he could not contain himself from making the situation more understandable. "Pardon me for speaking on behalf of the Hokage, But I assure you that the threat within the village is being contained." Even though wearing his anbu mask, Glancing between all of the fellow tamers, this group more than any should understand. "You all, more than most would understand the value and usefulness of your companion. My own is currently at the battle assisting the able shinobi keeping them contained. If we leave now, we should make it before anyone comes into harms way."

Giving one more bow to them before sinking into his own shadow. Haste must be made considering he now realized the he had in fact sent Chloe into the jaws of the enemy, He could still feel that she was okay but for how long.

*Exits*

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

brooystart

Its Goosie Chan

Valbjorn

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 pm
brooystart

Its Goosie Chan

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame nodded to the shinobi."Alright everyone. You know what to do. Keep your heads up and keep your communicators open."Daichi bowed his head to the shinobi and smiled. Ayame bowed to Bast and smiled,"Have fun Lady Kage. Come on Kaori, Nova." Ayame and Daichi then headed off following Ryouichi.
[EXIT}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☾Occupation:☾Dancer
☾Rank:☾Chunin
☾Age:☾18
☾Chakra:☾ 665/665
☾Affiliation:☾ Sunagakure
☾Aika's theme:☾This will be the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Should be a blast. I got your back.." She said pushing off the tree and heading over to theo. She would be ready to move with him. "Ill try and keep collateral damage to a minimum." She said with a grin.

Valbjorn

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:58 pm
brooystart

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova shared a look, Nova's more of irritation,
"This punk annoys me." Kaori nodded her agreedment, "Me too, but we need to work with him and Ayame and Daichi. C'mon, let's go."

{Exit}

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff