Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☁ Cloud Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 5,000
AC: 00052,995
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,150

The Hokage sat in silence as he let his students settle in, the Hatake girl falling asleep immediately. He shrugged at the sight of that, turning his eyes to the fire and tossing in a little more kindling before catching sight of a larger rabbit hopping through the snow. Drawing a Kunai he whipped it at the creature and it stuck, pinning the creature, by its skull to the ground. Standing and walking over to it he picked it up and walked it back to the fire, beginning to remove it's fur and entrails on the way.

Quartering the rabbit would be simple, basic survival skills taught back in the days of the Academy. Then skewering the quarters he set them around the fire to begin roasting. Tending to them, slowly turning them and casting a watchful eye over his genin.

Seeing Hozuki was sitting across from him at the fire he offered a half-hearted smile. He could tell earlier that the girl had gotten uncomfortable around him and for that he was truly apologetic. Shaking his head his eyes met hers and then he looked back down to the rabbit quarters as he tended to them.

"I do apologize, Hozuki, for whatever it was I have done to offend you or make my presence a worry. Outside of giving you orders as your Kage and routine checks and exams relating to your skill and the village, I can simply leave you be." The Hokage said, turning to look off into the distance.

"Did not expect a blizzard to spin up. Sorry about that." The Hatake whispered as he began to search the forest for nearby chakra sources.

"I got caught up, I know, in that you were so much like me. I know your hatred, anger, and confusion. However, unlike you, I don't have a friend to confide in and write letters to. Yes, I know about it, my ANBU spotted you sending correspondence." He said, sighing and looking back into the forest.

Removing the cooked rabbit from around the flames he would set the pieces a little bit back, offering one of them to the girl, to keep them warm for the others as they came to their shifts.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
The Wolf of Asgard

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm
Lily Platypus
User ImageUser Image
Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 615/695 l Stamina 155/155

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hozuki heard the Hokage's voice as she snapped to attention, now noticing the roasting rabbit. That sounded good. To be left alone. Though she won't have that happen from the others. Then he continued, that he got caught up because she reminded him of him. Her eyes narrowed when he mentioned of knowing her letters. "Nice to know that I have privacy." Her voice was bitter. Full of anger. She doesn't have time or emotion for this s**t. Walked to the tent, she kicked off her boots at the end and placed them. Snugged into the sleeping bag, she placed her slightly damp things on her left side and her dry things on the right side. Slight shuffling can be heard as it was obvious she was taking off her clothes. Placed them in the right place inside the sleeping bag, she brought her body up in almost fetal position in the sleeping bag to conserve all the warmth she has. Quickly, the sleeping bag did become warm and Hozuki managed to fall asleep but she would still be restless when she wakes up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. A tight dark brown shirt would be underneath the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Konoha Headband Location: On her forehead

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:
                                            "The Wolf of Asgard"]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Once Hozuki finally entered the tent and got to sleep, Klaus would wait for about ten minutes of silence, just to make sure the other two were asleep. Sighing, he would get up and exit the tent. Sitting down on the rock Hozuki had sat on he noticed it was not as cold as it should have been. He looked across from the Hokage, an emotionless look painted across his face. "I've been thinking."

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:31 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡

Looking to his student the Hokage raised an eyebrow. One already stood askance with him over the ANBU performing a basic security detail. The other would undoubtedly be growing cold as the storm progressed, and now here sat Klaus.

"That is a dangerous prospect." The man said as he looked into the eyes of the younger man.

"What of?"

The Wolf of Asgard

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

Reductions:
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Klaus leaned forwards, placing his elbows on his knees for supports. "Two things, mainly. About Hozuki, she's a nice girl but she's seemed a bit off since what happened at the dojo. I'm a bit worried. And secondly....." Klaus looked to the left of the Hokage, he really wanted to keep some things secret, but was that for the best? Looking forwards again, he stared into the man's eyes, sitting upright and crossing his arms. ".....Shinichi." He waited a moment, gathering his thoughts, and closing his eyes to keep himself focused on the matter at hand. "Being Hatake, I'm wondering if I remind you of your son. I can't say say I remember the name but I feel like I've heard it somewhere before. I was adopted as well, My parent's not having any relation to the Hatake, yet I have this power. I suppose it's possible if you look at it that way." The Hatake boy let out a long, audible sigh, uncrossing his arms and placing his elbows back on his knees, with his head down. "It's all very stressful for me. I've just recently become a genin, and yet now I'm deemed either a thief or not who I thought I was."

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡

Withdrawing the scroll from his pocket and holding it up, family crest pointed towards the boy, he sighed. The boy was afraid he was being called a thief, as a Hatake living in Konoha, that was a hard sell. Their family had been persecuted against years ago, and some resentment still held. Thus it was imperative the Hatake of the village had always acted honourable, at least in appearance. Masahiro's eyes narrowed on the boys' slate gray, like his before the green began to creep in, the same colour of his mother's. He sighed, twisting it around and dropping it back down to his lap.

"Did someone tamper with this seal? Did someone disable my mother's fuuinjutsu? Or did you ever even notice the chakra signature in it?" The Hatake asked, a press of his thumb putting a seal upon the scroll, conditioned to only allow those who shared his immediate bloodline upon it, as he stared at it, his eyes seeing the chakra floating around the seal itself.

"Not just anyone can open this. Only our bloodline." Masahiro said.

"Thus you're either my son, or it is broken. Because the seal was written to only work with our immediate family." Masahiro threw out there, lying about the nephew aspect, outside of cousins that branched from a few generations back, he had no other direct family.

Tossing the scroll back over to the boy, he kept a straight face.

"I have re-energized her seal. Open the scroll."

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

• Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ]
Official Description: Tensha Fuuin is a seal with multiple purposes. It can store information within someone or something, with immediate understanding within. Or, it can store given commands--ala computer style--to activate or deactivate jutsu given a certain condition.
Guild Description: The user will spend time thinking of the information to be sent/programmed/deprogrammed & then poke the target in any manner possible. Rank: Depends upon the information/jutsu being stored. Teaching jutsu this way still requires the student to post to learn requires a post of 1 per jutsu transferred for learning anything this way. (i.e. cannot reduce learning to 'instantaneous') Once a seal has been placed on a person it cannot be removed by anyone other than the original caster.

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

Reductions:

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
King of the Iron Fist:
Shigure Souen:
Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Klaus looked up at the Hokage as the seal was reapplied, then the scroll tossed back to the boy. Catching the scroll, he would look at the seal for a moment. His hands started shaking slightly. He wanted to attempt to open it, yet he hesitated. His fingers gripped the seal, such a small object for such a large truth. Popping the seal open, the scroll dropped to the dirt below, unfurling slightly as the seal now no longer held it together. Perhaps Klaus knew from when the Hokage took the scroll from him, yet he was afraid to admit the truth, lest he lose his current family whom he loved very dearly. crossing his arms on his knees, and his head down on his arms. The boy was visibly shaking, partially from the slight denial that remained, but also from the shock of learning the truth.

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡

"Well then. That brings us to an odd impasse then. I know that my son isn't dead, Shin'ichi. But at the same time, I have no closer clues to what happened to my wife, Akiko, nor what happened to my eldest child, my daughter Noriko. My Kaiba." Masahiro said as he looked to his son, still caught in the wave of shock and disbelief.

"But you'll most likely fear what happens now. Scared you'll lose your family, or that I will punish them for taking you from me. Honestly, they did good. You turned out to be a good kid." The Hokage said with a smirk, his lips twitching gently as he held back tears of both sorrow and joy as he considered what could have happened to his wife that their son was orphaned.

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

Reductions:

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
King of the Iron Fist:
Shigure Souen:
Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Klaus sat there, only partially paying attention to what his father, the Hokage, was saying. He was recieving all sorts of new information that he couldn't make much sense of. Getting up, he turned around, avoiding eye contact with the Hokage. "I need to rest before my shift." Klaus would speak, holding back some tears of his own. Once inside the tent again, he looked to the right where his mattress still lay. Removing his harness that held his scimitars on his waist, then removing his katana, he set them by his mattress, then he laid down on it, stomach up. placing his hands on his belly, he closed his eyes, quietly letting the tears fall down the sides of his face while he drifted to sleep.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡

Tossing more into the fire, the Hokage sat and watched as the winds above seemed to shift and the pattern of the storm could slowly be discerned. At this rate they would make it to Kumogakure, but probably as the heaviest of the snow set in, hopefully before whiteout conditions.

Leaving the shut scroll upon the ground, Masahiro stood and walked over to the tent as his shift came to an end. A few hours had passed with nothing but heavy thoughts and an upset mind. Still, letting it pass as he entered the tent he leaned down beside the girl who had come to their village from Kusagakure. He patted her shoulder gently, rocking her a little, until she came to. At which point he would walk over to the fire and sit down once more.

When the girl approached he would offer her one of the cooked and still warmed rabbit quarters.

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

The Wolf of Asgard

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

Reductions:

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
King of the Iron Fist:
Shigure Souen:
Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:11 am
User ImageUser Image

As Nariko was gently stirred awake she cracked her neck and sat up while her hand grabbed his wrist and squeezed. Her golden eyes laid upon the hokage and she let go before she broke his wrist with her sheer strength. She blinked a few times adjusting her eyes and a gentle breeze pushed into the tent as he left. It was her shift now wasn't it? She looked to the others and noted how they slept. Took in a bit about their behavior before she left. She already knew quiet a bit because she came in and out of sleep while they thought her passed out. She used a single hand sign as she stood up and her coat was replaced with a thicker one. Her boots now went up to her thighs and her caestus seemed to be wrapped within gloves that extended to her elbow underneath the coat.

She walked out of the tent and welcomed the cold weather. She easily adjusted to weather so long as her hands and feet were already she was fine. She'd handle everything else as it came her way. Then seeing the fire she quickly went to it and put it out with her feet and snow. "Are you trying to draw attention?" She asked as she looked around. The blizzard made it difficult to see everything but she didn't see any apparent threats. "Don't wake them up. They're going to need as much sleep as they can get. I'll take their shifts." She spoke firmly as her eyes continued to scan until she slowly started to walk away from the area. "You should get sleep to. If I can't handle something we're going to need you to deal with it." She said as a matter of factly to him.

She disappeared within another moment and was patrolling around the area. Keeping her eyes out as she jumped from tree to tree for any trace of hostiles in the blizzard. The probability of others traveling through this was slim but she didn't want to take that chance. After all complacency was the number one killer to shinobi. That and poison at least....

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Galagahero

[Techniques: Henge no Jutsu ]
[Chakra: 390/395][Stamina: 285/285]
[15 Senbon]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
¥ Ryo: 6,000
‡ Chakra :1,295/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 1,385/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,150/1,150

Looking to the flames as she tried to kick them out, he sighed and restruck the flames. In this blizzard, the last thing they had to worry about was bandits. He hadn't expected the storm to set upon them so quickly. Kicking the depleted, soaked, coals from the pit he tossed in some fresh materials and lit it back up.

"I'm not sleeping either, I just didn't want to be alone." The Hokage said, his eyes setting on the woman as she trekked off a short distance into the storm.

Looking off into the distance and further into the storm, the Hokage had a snap decision to make. This weather was not welcoming of the genin, at all. Coming to a Stand he took off his headband and pocketed it for a minute. He began to scrawl into the dirt beneath the camp, inscribing a large summoning seal. It was written and a kuchiyose applied to it to make it reverse summon anyone who took a step within the boundaries, wearing a Konoha headband, to the Village Gates. Looking around to the others, then to the markings on his hand, he sighed. Pulsing Chakra into the seal it would instantly force them all back to the gateway, within the tent. Waiting for Nariko to return to the circle as well, once she had, he would then turn and adjust his winter gear, to make sure he remained warm for the trip to the village, through the blizzard to come. Before the girl was reverse summoned back he spoke.

"Go to my office and speak with my clone. Let him pass the word that the Kumogakure Pass is currently impassible. Then seek out Bjorn. He is your assigned squad leader until I return." He said, watching as she took the last step over the threshold and was sent away.

Once the Genin had been returned to the village, he turned to the direction of Kumogakure and made a single handseal, transforming into a bolt of lightning, shaped as a giant tiger, he traversed the skies over the storm towards Kumogakure.

The Wolf of Asgard
Summoned to Konoha Village Gates

GalagaHero

Lily Platypus

•Reverse Summoning Technique:
Total Chakra Spent is an A Rank to return all of you to the village.

• Lightning Transformation Technique
Rank D

Reductions:

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
King of the Iron Fist:
Shigure Souen:
Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nariko once again came through a familiar cross roads. She was supposed to come through with Masahiro and a small team to negotiate with Kumo. Which was where she was headed to find a new home. She didn't even know how to address the guards stating she wanted a home. But she was going to find out. [exit]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 385/385][Stamina: 285/285]
[15 Senbon]

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers